August & Katherine Photography Reviews

August & Katherine Photography 5
August & Katherine Photography 6
August & Katherine Photography 7

Amanda · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I honestly cannot say enough about this team. They were INCREDIBLE. I hired August and Katherine (AJ & Katie) to capture my sister’s surprise engagement and not only did they capture the moment PERFECTLY – they got the exact moment on film (photo and video) we were hoping to capture – but they were so accommodating. They were there hours early. They called me ahead of time after I directed them to THE spot and they even sent me a mock photo of how they suggested the moment play out so that they could capture it easily, which I forwarded to the groom and it was easy enough to understand. I will add they were NOT pushy about their suggestions either. They were so kind and easy going. I trusted their professionalism and boy did it pay off! They stayed hidden/ inconspicuous and my sister did not suspect a thing. Once the engagement actually occurred they waited for my sister to change and they started a true engagement photo shoot where they gave active instruction on how to pose to result in the most flattering photo. I could tell as they were walking around they had a good eye for this and they really do as the photos are EXACTLY what my sister wanted and honestly I have never seen better photos of her. They were very quick with retouch turn around. If you need professional photographers that will surpass your expectations look no further.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    August & Katherine Photography 14
  • Mercede

Mercede · Married on 06/24/2018

Kathrine and August were AMAZING. They were so flexible with scheduling due to the weather not cooperating. Since the engagement session was pushed into the summer months of FL it was super hot and needless to say I was really sweaty but even though it wasn't the most ideal temp outside the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. She asked for my Pinterest board prior to get an idea of what I was looking for, and made us really feel comfortable when doing all the poses and ensuring we were getting the best photos. The price was so reasonable and the turn around with the photos was super quick! Def will be going back to them for future photo sessions!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Stefany · Married on 06/08/2018

August and Katherine made a stressful part of the wedding one of the easiest parts. They work together so perfectly allowing them to get beautiful pictures from multiple angles. They are both professional and easy going enough where I felt comfortable in front of the camera. I am so happy with their service and the wonderful pictures I recieved in a timely manner.

Sent on 07/08/2018

eduardo · Married on 01/20/2018

August and Katherine were terrific photographers for our engagement and wedding.They work seamlessly together, and made me and my wife feel at ease. I've been working in photography for a while, and was seriously impressed with the shots that they produced. Would highly recommend for anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2018