Aubrey's Dubbs Dred Reviews

15 | Butler, PA

15 Reviews for Aubrey's Dubbs Dred

Michael · Married on 07/07/2018

We recently had our wedding in August at the golf course. We were initially drawn here because we could do rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, food and drinks all at one place with one vendor. We loved the flow and area each part of our wedding would be held in as well which we were concerned about for our guests. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was the day of! As far as the venue is concerned, it was everything we were looking for!

We worked with the clubs event coordinator, Tiffany, quite a bit in getting everything set up and ready for the day. She and her crew were an amazing help in making sure everything went smoothly. The experience and recommendations that she had from previous weddings really helped us move along with planning quickly and easily. All of the crew were helpful and friendly and great to work with.

From start to finish, everything for our wedding went great. The flow, the food, the drinks, the people were all amazing. I would recommend this venue and Tiffany and her crew to anyone in need of a venue in a heartbeat.

One last thing - Since this is a golf course, I did manage to get out to play 9 holes the day of the wedding and I would also recommend the course for play as well!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Where to start!! Everything was amazing there from the food to the space to the help from Tiffany!!! Tiffany did way more then I could ever have imagined. She made me feel like it was about me and that I was in charge and I really liked her advice and help!!! Thanks for one of the best days of my life!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Aubrey's was! Any problem or stress I had was immediately taken care of. Which we definitely had some snags with other vendors! They genuinely care. It was like saying goodbye to a friend when the night was over. Our whole wedding was outside and was completely gorgeous. My bridesmaides and I got ready in Evas Tea House which made me feel so pampered! The tea house also made a beautiful back drop for "get ready" photos. The whole venue was very family oriented. The food at the reception was delicious we had ham, baked chicken, rigatoni, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, and of course salad and rolls. I recieved so many complements on the food expecially the ham and baked chicken. Our guests could just not get over how sweet Heidi and her family were, how gorgeous the golf course was, or how yummy the food was. I got everything I wanted from this venue, beauty, class, and elegance that didn't ruin our bank account. I would recommend Aubrey's Dubbs Dred to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

Aubrey's Dubbs Dred was the perfect choice for my wedding on 9/23/2017! Tiffany was AMAZING and great to work with! I was able to have my rehearsal dinner right on site as well. We rented out Eva's Tee House the morning of for all the girls to get ready in, everything was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sharon · Married on 07/22/2017

We can't say enough about the high level of service!!! Tiffany was the BEST!! We utilized the tea cottage and Would recommend this to every bride. The location is beautiful for photography, the venue was perfect for the number of guests and the deck added a welcoming view of the fountain.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Tiffany was so accommodating, friendly, and professional. We had our reception under the pavilion. It was already lit up with rustic but elegant decor. The food vender that they provide was nothing but exceptional and our guests loved it. You will not regret choosing Aubrey's for your big day!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2016

This venue was incredible. The option to have it inside or out was there. The price was so reasonable and within our budget. Tiffany helped us with questions at all hours of the day and was so nice and kind to our family and requests. We could not be happier with the staff and look. Many of our friends are engaged and are now looking into the course as an option because of how well our wedding went over. It was such a great day and wonderful place to have our the first day of the rest of our lives.

Nathan and Jessica Shook

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2016

Aubreys Dubbs Dred was our dream wedding venue and they really helped with everything to ensure that our dream came true.

Sent on 09/05/2016
  • User5620257 · 2+ years ago

This is a family owned and run business. They are super nice, flexible and wonderful to plan your wedding with. The scenery is also gorgeous!!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Any large events that I may have in the future will be held here.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough about Tiffany (wedding coordinator) and the venue. Everything was absolutely perfect. She paid such close attention to detail and really helped me with suggestions on drinks, food, layout, etc. We had a gorgeous backdrop on the deck of the clubhouse for our evening reception as the sun was setting and plenty of room inside for our 50-60 guests. Everything was wonderful and the Aubrey's were more than accomodating!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2015

So glad we decided to have our wedding and reception here. They accommodated to everything we went helped take a lot of stress away and just made sure our day was everything we wanted it was such a perfect day.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Heather · Married on 06/01/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue! We had our wedding in June and the golf course was absolutely beautiful for our pictures - lush greens, huge rhododendrons, and a pond with a fountain were just a few of our favorite backdrops. The staff was organized, professional and available to help with all of our needs leading up to the wedding and during. We had our ceremony on the greens, cocktail hour in the clubhouse and reception in the pavilion with a dance floor & band under the stars. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how fun & unique our wedding was with the different locations at this venue.. I highly recommend Aubrey's golf course!

Sent on 10/19/2015

I highly recommend Aubrey's Dubbs for a wedding venue. Heidi is so great to work with! She is always very attentive and willing to do whatever is necessary for your day to go exactly how you want it. The clubhouse is gorgeous in and of itself, you won't even need to plan for a bunch of decorations for it to be beautiful. I got several compliments from my guests on how delicious the food was as well.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

4.2
      3.5

Tiffany did an exceptional job answering our questions and making our wedding day seamless from the beginning. I knew the venue was the style that we were looking for at the first visit and felt confident that Tiffany and the staff would be able to pull off an amazing day from our first meeting. From helping with the seating chart to talking through last minute coordination's, we weren't surprised by anything. Our main critique is that while the venue was more reasonably priced than many other in the area, the upcharges for some of the items were frustrating. It was nice to have options, but seemed a bit overkill/overpriced for some of the items.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tony · Married on 01/07/2017

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Don't have your Wedding here unless you want.... to be lied too ... have your credit card charged three times the amount you were contracted for....want your food ( chicken ) to be so dry its uneatable and displayed like a middle school cafeteria .... try to contact the venue regarding the issues only to be left waiting for a return phone call and then treated extremely rudely when they do return your call. When you are told that you can put a "cap" on your bar tab.... don't expect that you will find it to be stopped at the amount that you are contracted for...they WILL run the bar tab until the end of the event and then YOU will be charged the full amount , above and beyond what you contracted for !
    We had a winter Wedding.... they knew there was going to be over 100 people....you think they might have the driveway / parking lot plowed and salted ? Nope it was a very dangerous and a slippery hazardous mess.
    Stay away !