13 Reviews for Aubrey's Dubbs Dred

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
13 Aubrey's Dubbs Dred Reviews

Where to start!! Everything was amazing there from the food to the space to the help from Tiffany!!! Tiffany did way more then I could ever have imagined. She made me feel like it was about me and that I was in charge and I really liked her advice and help!!! Thanks for one of the best days of my life!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough about how amazing Aubrey's was! Any problem or stress I had was immediately taken care of. Which we definitely had some snags with other vendors! They genuinely care. It was like saying goodbye to a friend when the night was over. Our whole wedding was outside and was completely gorgeous. My bridesmaides and I got ready in Evas Tea House which made me feel so pampered! The tea house also made a beautiful back drop for "get ready" photos. The whole venue was very family oriented. The food at the reception was delicious we had ham, baked chicken, rigatoni, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, and of course salad and rolls. I recieved so many complements on the food expecially the ham and baked chicken. Our guests could just not get over how sweet Heidi and her family were, how gorgeous the golf course was, or how yummy the food was. I got everything I wanted from this venue, beauty, class, and elegance that didn't ruin our bank account. I would recommend Aubrey's Dubbs Dred to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Aubrey's Dubbs Dred was the perfect choice for my wedding on 9/23/2017! Tiffany was AMAZING and great to work with! I was able to have my rehearsal dinner right on site as well. We rented out Eva's Tee House the morning of for all the girls to get ready in, everything was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can't say enough about the high level of service!!! Tiffany was the BEST!! We utilized the tea cottage and Would recommend this to every bride. The location is beautiful for photography, the venue was perfect for the number of guests and the deck added a welcoming view of the fountain.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Tiffany was so accommodating, friendly, and professional. We had our reception under the pavilion. It was already lit up with rustic but elegant decor. The food vender that they provide was nothing but exceptional and our guests loved it. You will not regret choosing Aubrey's for your big day!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was incredible. The option to have it inside or out was there. The price was so reasonable and within our budget. Tiffany helped us with questions at all hours of the day and was so nice and kind to our family and requests. We could not be happier with the staff and look. Many of our friends are engaged and are now looking into the course as an option because of how well our wedding went over. It was such a great day and wonderful place to have our the first day of the rest of our lives.

Nathan and Jessica Shook

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Aubreys Dubbs Dred was our dream wedding venue and they really helped with everything to ensure that our dream came true.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a family owned and run business. They are super nice, flexible and wonderful to plan your wedding with. The scenery is also gorgeous!!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Any large events that I may have in the future will be held here.

Profile Picture User5620257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Server(s), Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I cannot say enough about Tiffany (wedding coordinator) and the venue. Everything was absolutely perfect. She paid such close attention to detail and really helped me with suggestions on drinks, food, layout, etc. We had a gorgeous backdrop on the deck of the clubhouse for our evening reception as the sun was setting and plenty of room inside for our 50-60 guests. Everything was wonderful and the Aubrey's were more than accomodating!

Profile Picture Andrea , 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So glad we decided to have our wedding and reception here. They accommodated to everything we went helped take a lot of stress away and just made sure our day was everything we wanted it was such a perfect day.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Aubrey's Dubbs for a wedding venue. Heidi is so great to work with! She is always very attentive and willing to do whatever is necessary for your day to go exactly how you want it. The clubhouse is gorgeous in and of itself, you won't even need to plan for a bunch of decorations for it to be beautiful. I got several compliments from my guests on how delicious the food was as well.

Profile Picture User7395832, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
0.8

Don't have your Wedding here unless you want.... to be lied too ... have your credit card charged three times the amount you were contracted for....want your food ( chicken ) to be so dry its uneatable and displayed like a middle school cafeteria .... try to contact the venue regarding the issues only to be left waiting for a return phone call and then treated extremely rudely when they do return your call. When you are told that you can put a "cap" on your bar tab.... don't expect that you will find it to be stopped at the amount that you are contracted for...they WILL run the bar tab until the end of the event and then YOU will be charged the full amount , above and beyond what you contracted for !
We had a winter Wedding.... they knew there was going to be over 100 people....you think they might have the driveway / parking lot plowed and salted ? Nope it was a very dangerous and a slippery hazardous mess.
Stay away !