Atrium Weddings & Event Reviews

65 | Sandy, UT

65 Reviews for Atrium Weddings & Event

Cherish · Married on 08/07/2014

Jenny and Mike were amazing to work with for our event. My husband wanted a special setting for his groomsmen and mike pulled out all the stops to make his vision happen. I could not have asked for a better event. Jenny made everything flow smoothly and the sparkler send off at then end turn out to be one of the best photos of the night.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/02/2014

Everyone we worked with at the Atrium was extremely helpful and nice to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2014

The Atrium made the best day of my life one of ease and breeze (thought maybe it was a lot hotter outside :) ). Jenny answered 20 questions in an email for me almost every day for a week and still more after that. She was very kind when we met in person, she was attentive to my mother and I during the festivities and very happy. The venue was gorgeous. it was soooo nice to have a venue already decorated and beautified by so much lovely greenery, lights, and class. They referred me to my catering, worked with my cake decorator, my music on an iPod. I had my ceremony, dinner and reception there and it was a gorgeous easy transition suitable for each event. I loved the Atrium. It was a very special part of my day and made it all the more what I wanted it to be.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Camille · Married on 07/27/2013

Thanks to The Atrium for making my wedding day so special and stress free! It was so nice to be able to just show up and have everything ready to go. They have a great team of professionals there and I have been so impressed with their organization and attention to detail. I have been so impressed! Everyone who helped, Jenny, Mille and the rest of the group were so great to work with. I have helped plan a lot of receptions, and have been to even more and not one of them ran as smoothly and looked as amazing as it did when my husband and I walked in. Because of the beauty of the venue, we did minimal decorations and did not even need to purchase any flowers... so yes, you are spending some money on the venue, but for us, it was worth it because we saved so much time and money in other areas. I would totally recommend this place to any soon to be bride. It was wonderful!

Sent on 08/05/2013

The Venue was wonderful to work with!! Everything was set up so beautifully. Everyone went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding reception perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.l

Sent on 09/10/2012

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to be a part of such a beautiful day and event! ~Ivy House Weddings

Atrium was lovely and an elegant perfect place for our wedding. Thanks to our hosts for stepping in and helping with little issues with our family that came up at the last minute. You made our day perfect for us. More brides should go to Atrium. ~ J & L :)

Sent on 04/22/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

So beautiful, and working with the coordinators was amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Anne Marie · Married on 02/24/2012

Everything went so perfect! We loved it all. As we look back, the only slight comment we have had is that the Atrium got quite cold the last hour of so of the evening. During clean-up that is understandable as we had the doors open alot, but it was cold before that. Not a big deal for us, but a couple of the siblings with small children had mentioned it. We especially loved the help from Jenny. The evening went far better with her there! Gorgeous facility! We have all ready recommended it to family and friends.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Robin · Married on 04/21/2018

They were the first (and only) venue that we looked at, and we were so impressed that we booked them on the spot.
    They are great with all of the changes we made throughout the wedding process, they were always available to answer our questions, and they were genuinely excited about us. As our day got closer I quickly learned that all staff knew our names and who we were, that left us feeling important and cared about. They paid attention to our details, and on the wedding day everything went perfectly! We are so happy with them and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Joshua · Married on 12/28/2017

The staff was really great. Very professional and they were always there to help us. The place also looked really good. Would recommend the to family.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

Atrium Weddings was so great to me and my husband when we had our reception there. They were so friendly and did such a great job making sure we had everything we needed. The venue is so beautiful and was just absolutely perfect for our special day. The lighting and foliage make it feel so cozy and inviting. The staff even sent us home with some refreshments afterwards :) I can't think of a better place we could've had our reception and I would definitely recommend the Atrium to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Emily · Married on 07/21/2016

My husband and I have only great things to say about the Atrium. They were great to work with, especially the day of. Such a beautiful venue and a great value too!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Shellie · Married on 10/04/2014

I was so worried about things not flowing smoothly but they did a fantastic job in making sure things did. It is always the small things that make a difference and the two ladies who were helping at my wedding, I could't have asked for more.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Ann (Amanda & Ryan Hinton) · Married on 09/26/2013

The Atrium, Jenny and all staff were amazing! This was the perfect venue for the perfect day! The setup was beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. We were able to do our own catering and with the perfect kitchen staff, our day was flawless!
    I would definitely recomment this venue to anyone who is looking for a stress free event.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Karlie · Married on 04/14/2017

They did a great job! When looking for a venue, I wanted someone that would take care of all the little details. The Atrium did such a good job at making sure everything was taken care of for me, and I had a stress-free day! Plus, they just remodeled the inside right before my wedding, so everything looked nice and beautiful! Loved it!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Laurie · Married on 01/13/2017

We couldn't have been happier with how well the reception for our son turned out. The staff at the Atrium in Sandy was gracious and accommodating and anxious to help us with our every need. The atmosphere was wonderful and so many people commented on how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/31/2017

I think it is smart to have an idea of what you are wanting to have catered. The Atrium does not have it's own catering but works well with caterers that they suggest. It really keeps it open so you can do whatever you want! Also just a shout out to the staff. They were super on top of it and I didn't have to worry about anything because it was all taken care of. It was really nice! I recommend them!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Loved this place! The outside was absolutely beautiful for my summer wedding. The staff was so accommodating and willing to help with everything. I loved the fact we could bring in outside vendors, have an open bar and fit all my guests. This is truly the only place in Utah that had everything on my checklist and more. The place is so naturally beautiful that decor wasn't even required. The day was so perfect, I couldn't of asked for a better venue :)

Sent on 08/25/2015
  • User5192095 · 2+ years ago

I recently had my wedding reception here and it was a perfect night! Everyone was so helpful and it looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one I had at The Atrium for my Wedding Reception! The staff was very helpful and friendly and I didn't have to worry about anything that day. All of my guests loved it as well and I received many compliments. I don't plan on getting married again anytime soon but if I had to I would definitely choose The Atruim again!

Sent on 03/05/2015

I personally recommend Atrium to any bride looking for a stress-free celebration. Atrium went above and beyond to help make our day truly the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 08/31/2012

A · Married on 12/22/2017

Our reception at the Atrium was absolutely gorgeous! I loved that we did not have to bring any flowers or additional decorations. The Atrium is stunning as is! They even had a variety of table cloths and center pieces to choose from which definitely saved us the stress of coming up with those things ourselves. I also liked that they don't require you to use their catering, which allows you to serve whatever you want.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Callie · Married on 10/06/2016

If you are looking for a beautiful and elegant venue that has a lot of great benefits included, with little work on your part, then the Atirum is for you! They practically do everything for you and you have your own wedding planner which is amazing and takes so much stress off of wedding planning

Sent on 10/25/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks again! We are honored to consider you an Atrium Bride!

3.5

Our wedding reception at the Atrium at Western Gardens was wonderful in every way. It is a beautiful venue and the staff were very accommodating and helpful with our concerns. I would highly recommend the Atrium to anyone planning an upcoming wedding or other event.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2014

It was a beautiful venue and relatively stress free. I didn't have to worry about setup or as many decorations, as the venue is already intricately decorated. Millie went above and beyond to make sure I had the most beautiful wedding and was helpful in offering suggestions and she even offered to tie the bows on the chairs. I am very pleased with the service I received and the beauty of the venue.

Sent on 12/12/2014