90 Reviews for Atlasta Catering

Specialty Wine (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
90 Atlasta Catering Reviews

Just worked with Atlasta on a wedding I was coordinating. What a breath of fresh air! I've worked with quite a few caterers and can say they are by far one of the best, most professional! Any issues that arose were quickly fixed by the amazing Captain. The staff were so friendly and accommodating to changing requests. I am so impressed and would love to work with them again. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thanks so much for being a part of our special day. Very accommodating for tasting and everyone loved our food. We even got some food to take home with us after our wedding to enjoy at our hotel room. Very attentive and would highly recommend

Profile Picture User6651663, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Chairs, Tables

Choosing Atlasta was such a great decision! From the start, Alice was amazing to work with. She's always so nice and fast to respond. We kept changing our mind on menu items and she was always so accommodating!

My husband is from Mexico and we wanted the wedding to be a mix of the two cultures, so we ended up with a custom Southwestern menu, which was perfect! We did a buffet of green chile and potato enchiladas, and short rib enchiladas. It was served with a jicama and citrus salad, rice and beans. It was all so, so good! Both of the enchiladas were amazing, everyone is still talking about how great they were. We had a lot of family traveling up from Mexico for the wedding, and I have to say I was a little nervous about serving them mediocre Mexican food. But honestly everyone is still talking about how amazing the food was! My husband's family said it was the best wedding food they have ever had, and my maid of honor said it was the best food she's ever had, period.

If we did the wedding again I honestly wouldn't change a thing about the food. The only thing I regret is that I left my bag of leftover enchiladas at the venue and didn't get to eat them :(

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mexican, Southwestern, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

Highly recommend this professional catering company! Alice was so accommodating and easy to work with prior to the wedding. Guests were complimenting our food choices and getting seconds on food! We also used Atlasta for linens, tables, chairs and china and everything was very high quality. They also boxed up the leftovers so we could nosh on them later that night in the hotel and the next day. We also loved that the company was local, eco-friendly and supports local businesses. Choose them as your caterer.

Profile Picture User6320173, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Atlasta was easy to work with when planning our event, provided great service to us and our guests (though they really regulate the adults trying to eat from the kids' buffet!), and had super delicious food. We got many compliments on how tasty the food was (Tuscan buffet). During the planning, our sales contact Alice sent us a spreadsheet with a breakdown of the costs, and we could plug in guest #s to see how the total changed (awesome!). We're very glad we chose them!

Profile Picture User7346308, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great service, amazing team, delicious food! Atlasta catered our wedding, and served over 100 people to perfection. The appetizers, main entree's, dessert, and late night snack were all served on time and everything was wonderful! The staff was professional, accommodating, and personable. They made sure we had everything we needed and we never had to worry about anything. I would recommend Atlasta to anyone who wants to serve a great meal on their wedding day!

All our best,
James & Christie Alexander

Profile Picture Christe, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, American

Atlasta was very professional and we loved their food. We had a southwestern taco bar,including rice and beans, and everyone raved about the food after the wedding. After the wedding, they provided us boxed leftovers and champagne with glasses. Amanda was very flexible with our guest count and made sure we had everything we needed, all the way from the tasting to the day of. They not only supplied our food, but also our tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend them, they were amazing!

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/1/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southwestern, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Tastings

We were very pleased with all our wedding vendors, but Atlasta was our favorite vendor! From the moment we met with Alice Palmer we were impressed with the quality of service, flexibility and overall family feel we got from Atlasta. The whole team was incredibly responsive and always made us feel like we were more than just clients. This was very important to my fiance and I because we planned our wedding from out of town. Alice was flexible to meet with us during Christmas which was the only time we were in town, and was always reachable by email and phone. On the day of the wedding, the food was incredible, and our guests raved about it! To top it all off, Atlasta caterers drove to the hotel where we were staying the night of the wedding, and walked up to the roof to hand deliver our portions of leftovers that we forgot. The service was so impressive, and we really appreciated it when we were starving later that night and had food to eat! Atlasta gave us great service, delicious food, and a worry free reception, and we'd recommend them to anyone getting married at the Desert Botanical Garden or elsewhere!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Champagne Toast, Vegetarian

Atlasta Catering was one of four approved caterers through Tempe Center for the Arts. We opted to go with them initially because they were the only approved bar service, and their pricing was right in our price range. We worked with Kelsey and Alice and they were absolutely amazing!! We served a breakfast buffet with mimosas for our wedding dinner. All the guests loved the food, and Atlasta was so much fun to work with. They plated us some to go meals for my husband and I which came in very handy in the wee hours of the morning post reception. My husband and I planned this from NC, and Atlasta worked with our schedules, and met with my parents who stood in for us when we couldn't be there. I wouldn't have changed a thing, they were professional and accommodating for what we wanted. We provided our own linens, and charger plates. We set the linens, but Atlasta set the charger plates with real silverware and kept acrylic plates at the buffet. It was so much fun and our guests had nothing but great things to say about the services!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Great staff to work with. Alice was so helpful, she was so conscious of what are budget was as she came up with the menu for our big day. From the tasting to the BIG day the experience was incredible and the food, speaks for itself. They were able to accommodate anything we wanted for us. Definitely recommend them of your BIG day! Thank You Atlasta Catering!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, American, Italian, Mexican, Southwestern, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Everyone at Atlasta was fantastic. From the day of my first email to them inquiring about their services. Alice was quick to reply to any email that I sent over. She was flexible with helping us set up times to taste the food and select the menu as well as last minute changes with our bar.

Our wedding went off without a hitch, everyone loooved the food and their on-site staff was exceptional. The bartenders were super friendly and my guest all had a great time.

So on behalf of my wife Denise and I, Thank you all sooo much….

Profile Picture Phillip, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, American, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor

Alice was amazing to work with - quick to respond, very patient with all of my questions, updates, and ideas, and flexible with any changes I wanted to make! The food at the wedding was even better than it was at the tasting, and I loved it then! The catering manager at the wedding checked in with us to make sure we were happy and was extremely attentive. The buffet went quick, the food was hot, and there were 0 issues. Everything was displayed so nicely too! We did our table, chair, linen and dinnerware rentals and the prices beat everyone else in outside rentals and it was much easier to go with one vendor for all of the seating/dining needs. Great selection too!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food at my wedding was amazing and beautifully displayed. That was important to me that he food wasn't just in chaffing dishes. They even packed us a bag to go including leftovers, cake, champagne and plastic flutes to enjoy in our room afterwards.

Profile Picture Elisa, 1/3/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Atlasta Catering was a joy to work with! They created an awesome Southwestern vegetarian menu for our wedding. We had several people come up to us at the reception telling us how great the food was, especially the southwestern pasta! They even brought beautiful flowers to dress up the buffet, that matched our wedding decor perfectly!

If you're looking for a professional, attentive staff for your big day, go with Atlasta Catering!!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved working with Atlasta! After speaking with Alice Moon the first time and then experiencing the tasting, we knew this was our caterer. Alice and the rest of the wonderful staff made our lives so easy. We made a lot of changes the weeks and days before the wedding, and Atlasta were great at accommodating everything we requested. The food was amazing and our guests enjoyed both the food as well as the service. They did a great job the day of the wedding at setting up and got everything done with no worries on my end. The staff went out of their way to take care of us and our guests and left a great impression on all. Great job!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Alice and the Atlasta team were great to work with. They were incredibly flexible, both with the menu and the day-of details. For example, we had specific ideas about how the bars would be set up, but the venue was not able to accommodate those easily. Alice volunteered to have a “partial bar set up” just for cocktail hour, so that our guests would not have to wait in long lines! We had a few specific food items we wanted to include, and the chefs took our ideas and delivered something that was even better than we imagined! Alice was responsive over e-mail and always professional. We made a lot of changes to the menu over the nine months of planning, and she was always gracious and friendly, even if those changes meant more work for her.

We met with several other catering companies and Atlasta gave us (by far) the most bang for our buck. We thought this great value might mean subpar food, so we scheduled a testing even before signing a contract. The food was great, and Alice was able to incorporate our suggestions on the spot! The food at the wedding (for 140 guests) was just as good as it was at the tasting, when they were cooking for 5 people. We received a ton of compliments from our guests about how great the food was! We also heard (repeatedly) about how nice the staff/bartenders were, how pretty the station set up was, and how impressive the quantity and variety of food was. (What people didn’t know is how reasonable the pricing was!) Atlasta has great people from top to bottom, and that made our wedding day run smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone getting married, or throwing a party!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/15/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

They did a great job and made an extra special dish for the father of the groom who was a vegetarian, without even being asked to!

Profile Picture User3261761, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Although the Desert Botanical Garden limited our caterer choices to 10 well-respected companies, we chose Atlasta Catering (www.atlastacatering.com) based on their prompt responses to emails, their accommodation of our schedule, and the incredible food--get the sea bass--at our personal tasting. Following our choice, we learned of several friends that also would sing their praises based on prior wedding receptions.

Once the big day arrived, Atlasta did not disappoint. They showed up on time with all of the promised appointments/rentals/decorations. The appetizers, meal, and service exceeded expectations! They worked well with Desert Botanical Garden and agreed to serve the first set of cocktails during cocktail hour (eliminated a huge line during the first round of drinks). They even saved us some appetizers (would have missed them while taking photos). I highly recommend the "grown-up mac & cheese" as an appetizer and the sea bass as a dinner option. Thanks again, Atlasta!

Profile Picture Ronald, 3/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our son's wedding was at the Tempe Center for the Arts and one of the catering vendors they recommend is Atlasta. Our son and his fiancé worked with Alice at Atlasta in determining their menu and beverage selections. Since I had a variety of questions for Alice as well, but live out of state, I emailed her during the planning stages. Alice was ALWAYS prompt in responding to my emails, and all of my questions were answered before the night of the wedding. I can't say enough about what a wonderful banquet they provided, with excellent food, quick service, and professional staff. Many of our guests even commented on how great the food tasted. We couldn't have been more pleased with our selection of Atlasta and would highly recommend them for catering any special event.

Profile Picture K, 2/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Atlasta Catering was the perfect selection for our wedding. They provided us not only with delicious food but also the necessary tables and chairs to accommodate our guest. Atlasta was a delight to work with, keeping me up to date with all of the necessary information. They were always professional and aided us in creating an evening we will never forget.

Profile Picture User3935511, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the tasting to the day of our wedding, Atlasta was amazing! Alice and team did a great job to ensure we not only stayed within our budget, but had everything we wanted - from appetizers and food stations to the bar and wait staff.

The venue we used had a list of about 6 vendors that they prefer to work with and Atlasta had it all. The tasting was to die for and from there we worked with Alice to decide what type of meal we wanted (plated, buffet, food stations), along with food options (they have just about every type of cuisine to offer) and later added a bar and mixer package.

My only request was for someone to save me a few of these artichoke cheese puffs we had as a passed hors d'oeuvre at the cocktail hour (they are AMAZING) and the wait staff made sure to set some aside and always came by my husband and I to make sure we had everything we needed throughout the night.

Would highly recommend them and will even keep them in mind for smaller events we may host in the future.

Profile Picture Kendra, 11/9/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

These guys were great. My guests raved about the food! They were environmentally friendly which I loved. The price was good. The service was great. The consultant/ agent I worked with was very attentive to me and patient with me for the many months up to the wedding. I must have changed the menu 100 times and she was always wanting to help.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Atlasta took care of us, from beginning to end in our wedding experience.
We first went to an open house where they were serving, then arranged a private tasting with them. By the end of the tasting, it was clear that they were the obvious choice.
I dealt with Alice in all of my communications, and she was always quick to respond to my myriad questions... there really did seem to be a never ending stream of them!
On the day itself, the staff did a superb job of setting up, and throughout the night, they were nothing but pleasant and professional.
Definitely one of the more reasonably priced caterers in town, and we found that the quality of food for the price far exceeded other vendors we encountered.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/22/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I moved to Arizona shortly after we became engaged. Being new to the area, we weren't quite sure where to start when it came to hiring our vendors. Atlasta was the first and only tasting we needed. And the food at the wedding was just as wonderful as it was in our tasting. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding meal they had ever had (and we agreed). Not only was the food great, but the service and professionalism of everyone we worked with from Atlasta, both leading up to the wedding and the big day itself, was second to none. All of our rentals also came from Atlasta. They really took care of just about everything! I would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/1/13, 4 Reviews