Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Eric
    Eric S. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing Wedding

Our Wedding was amazing! Erik was on it the entire day. He even helped when we had problems with music during the ceremony (see photo). From the time we got up until the time everything was packed and more, everything was handled. Even as I was running around (as the groom), Erik offered to make me a plate of food so I could eat and keep moving. It was such a great time and we were taken care of at ALL times! Thanks so much!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

This makes us smile from ear to ear! Thank you so much and congratulations! We are so proud of Erik and the whole team, and couldn't be happier that your wedding was a success.
    Carrie R. Married on 07/10/2021

Fabulous Venue

Our event held on 7/10 was awesome. It was our daughters Sweet 16 and it was more than we could have ever hoped for. Andrea and Erik was great to work with. They worked with us rescheduling because of Covid and kept us informed to the different restrictions in place. The food was delicious and plentiful and all our guests had a great time. I would not hesitate to recommend the Atlantis Ballroom.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

This means a lot to us! Thank your from the whole team, and congratulations to your family. It was our pleasure to be a part of this lovely milestone event!
  • Peggy
    Peggy B. Married on 07/05/2021

Book venue ASAP

Beautiful venue and delicious food. Extremely accommodating staff, Courtney, Samantha, Erick, Lauren, Barbara, Blair and our incredible bartenders. They all helped to make our wedding day as stress free, beautiful, happy and memorable as they could. THANK YOU ALL

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you so much, from all of us! You and Joe are the best, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. We're thrilled that we helped make your big day happy and as stress-free as possible!
    Stacey Married on 06/26/2021

Quinceañera Plus 1

We were always treated with ultimate professionalism and a sincere eagerness to fulfill every request. From changing dates 3 times (due to COVID19), to seating changing last minute... we were consistently made to feel heard and appreciative. Many of our guests commented how they had no idea what a spectacular venue was available in Ocean county.
    Nicole H. Married on 06/05/2021

Everything we imagined and more

My husband and I opted for a smaller, intimate ceremony and it was beyond what we dreamed of.... we can’t thank everyone enough for what they did to make our day so special.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you from all of us! Congratulations on tying the knot. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple! Warm wishes for your wonderful future.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/03/2021
    We cannot say enough about The Atlantis Ballroom and the staff. I am normally not one who writes reviews but this place and these people deserve it. From start to finish Jen in sales was so sweet and helpful. Such a down to earth person who was super responsive and always very laid-back. It was always a pleasure to meet with her and she was never bothered by our plenty of questions or requests. We unfortunately did not have Jen for our wedding day but we did had Debbie who was just as wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as you can be on your wedding day! Everyone at Atlantis made sure everything went smoothly. The room was absolutely gorgeous and the food was phenomenal. Although my groom and I were busy all night and did not get to eat much, they packed up plates for us to make sure we ate. All of our guests are still ranting and reading about how good the food was and how much food there was to offer. We would recommend the Atlantis to anyone! Thank you all for everything we could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day. We will cherish forever! Love Robert and Jennifer Fusik
  • Giselle
    Giselle T. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Venue

My husband and I just got married at the Coral Ballroom this past weekend. Everyone from the front desk staff, catering, our Maitre'D, waiters was professional, friendly, and made sure everyone was having a great time. Shout out to Karissa (Catering Director) Lauren (Front Desk Manager), and Eric (Maitre'D) who made our day truly special! Highly recommend! Food was amazing!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

It was our honor. Thank you kindly, from all of us at the Atlantis & Coral Ballrooms! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Christina
    Christina G. Married on 11/08/2020

Magical and Beautiful Experience

Our wedding this past weekend was a dream! The team was professional, extremely caring, and overall very considerate when dealing with the entire wedding planning process. We had a very smooth and wonderful night. Our guests loved the food and felt safe even amidst COVID.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

This means a lot to us. Thank you so much and congratulations! It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your big day.
  • Joyce
    Joyce M. Married on 10/17/2020

Very pleasant

I have to say Samantha made our decision pretty easy. She was so knowledgeable, helpful, had many suggestions for us. She was so pleasant and easy to talk to. She was excited as we were about everything. We are looking forward to having our wedding there
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline F. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing! Would highly recommend !

Came in yesterday w| my parents to look at the place and talk about prices for my wedding next year. And Samantha did such an amazing job explaining everything! I had 2 other places in mind where I wanted to get married. So I decided to come back the atlantis and check it once again. And the deal she is giving me is perfect. The Coral room I'll be in is all brand new and absolutly beautiful. I honestly can't wait to continues working with Samantha till I get married here next year!
    She was so very helpful!!! I'm so pleased with this place.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you so much. We're excited for your big day!
    -With much love from the Atlantis Ballroom team at the Days Hotel by Wyndham Toms River Jersey Shore
  • Nina
    Nina D. Married on 06/05/2020

A Night to Remember...Dream come tru

Samantha and the entire Atlantis Ballroom team are top notch and a class act. They made my little girls dream come true !!!!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

We think you're a class act too. Thank you so much!
    Kassidy V. Married on 06/03/2020

Atlantis Ballroom was a dream come true!

Let me start by saying the Atlantis Ballroom was a dream venue to say I Do in! From the first meeting when we were greeted with food while we toured to every meeting up until the wedding - The Atlantis Ballroom is amazing. They recently remodeled their ballroom which is to die for. They provide gorgeous centerpieces which if you are on a budget or not, they are stunning. Samantha G. my wedding coordinator helped me pull together my dream wedding. Sam & Nicole answered my emails of questions within 5 minutes every time allowing me to make quick decisions while I was on the go. We did both our ceremony and reception here. Our guest RAVED about the food and how beautiful everything was. All of the staff were so friendly. Erik the Maitre D' was on his game - from decorating to being by our side all night he was amazing. Literally could not recommend this venue more. It was within our budget which was also super helpful since we paid for it ourselves. The venue is close to Island Heights and Seaside beaches for gorgeous pictures if you wish. We stayed the night in the hotel after the wedding, when we come up to the room after our wedding they laid out cake, champagne, glasses, and wedding cookies on our bed for us to enjoy together. If you don't know you are very busy with guests all night so being able to bond over our cake when it was all over was the icing on the cake. Book your wedding here!!! You won't be disappointed. Sam & Nicole will go out of their way to make your day a dream!!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Kassidy! We absolutely loved working with you and Richard, and we are so pleased your wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be. Congratulations again, and we wish you both all the love and happiness life can bring!
    Bailey K. Married on 02/22/2020

Diamond of the Jersey Shore!

We cannot put into words how AMAZING the team at Atlantis Ballroom is! We planned our wedding from out of state, which could have been extremely stressful, but they made it so easy! The wedding was everything we ever wanted and much more than we ever expected. Samantha, Nicole, and Erik were so accommodating and worked with us to make sure everything was perfect. The food is excellent and the wait staff are so kind! The Atlantis Ballroom is not only a beautiful venue, but gives you a high return on your investment. It is truly the diamond of the Jersey Shore! You would be doing yourself a great disservice if you didn’t consider them for your special day!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Wow - thank you so much, Bailey! We loved working with you and Daniel to create your dream wedding. Your kind words will be shared with everyone at the ballroom and hotel. Thank you again, and we wish you both all the best in your lives together. Congratulations!!
  • Debra
    Debra D. Married on 01/18/2020

Vow renewal dream come true

What an amazing event! Sam and Nicole were so amazing to work with! They knew my vision and made all our dreams come true! The decor, the food and their recommendations for DJ was above and beyond ! You want to create a memorable event please see these two amazing women! You will be happy you did!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We were thrilled to be a part of your vow renewal, and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Congrats!
    Meghan H. Married on 12/20/2019

Excellent venue & team!

Samantha and her team at the Days Hotel helped to make our wedding everything we hoped it would be. Samantha and Nicole were always answering all my emails right away and answering all the questions I had. On the day of our wedding, Erik made sure everything was set up the way we wanted and even made us a plate of food during our cocktail hour to make sure we ate. Everyone did an amazing job and I can't thank them enough!
  • Regina
    Regina S. Married on 12/15/2019

Atlantis Ballroom

I had the best time of my life at my wedding. Why , because of Samantha Garibaldi. I am a senior citizen getting married for the first time on a fixed income. The Atlantis Ballroom was the last place for us to look at for our wedding. What can I say Samantha was the best. She took care of everything for me in planning. The day of the wedding Erik Schacht took care of everything for us. We didn't need to think of anything but enjoy ourselves. I would definitely recommend The Days Inn to host any function. It was a pleasure to have my wedding their.
    Thanks Regina Savage

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

You are so sweet, Regina! Thank you for this beautiful review. We are so pleased we could be a part of your special day and help make it everything you dreamed it would be. We loved working with you and Danny, and we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Congratulations!
    Mary A. Married on 12/13/2019

I was able to enjoy my entire wedding with no stress with the help of this fantastic stafff

Weddings are stressful. This staff takes the stress away where they can. They are extremely professional and accommodating. I loved everyone i worked with.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! We loved working with you and Paul, and we're glad we help make the whole process less stressful. We greatly appreciate your review, and we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Pauly M. Married on 11/10/2019

It was amazing, the team was helpful throughout the process all the way to the day of the wedding!

My wedding day was perfect here!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with and Kyle, and we're thrilled your wedding day was perfect. Congratulations!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing! Perfect! Wonderful

From the moment we walked into the Atlantis Ballroom up until our final dance of the evening, everything was perfect! Samantha, Nicole, and Eric were amazing, and so easy to work with. I would recommend the Atlantis to anyone! Food was delicious, facilities was clean, updated, and beautiful, and the staff were all professional and extremely friendly. Our guest couldn't get over the cocktail hour and how much food there was and how amazing it all tasted.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! It was wonderful to work with you and Cory, and we wish you both all the happiness and love in your lives together. Congratulations again!
    Debi V. Married on 09/30/2019

Start and Stop with this choice!

If you are thinking about where to have your wedding...you can START and STOP right here! This place is absolutely fantastic and an unbelievable, "bang for your buck". From the moment you start your process with Samantha, until the very end of your special night, you will be treated kindly, professionally, and made to feel like you are truly the "star" of the show! The cocktail hour food will be well beyond your expectations. The staff is so attentive, and the bartenders remember your drink order after the first one! It's a beautiful set up and the Matre D Erik together with Samantha and all the staff will literally, "hold your hand", from beginning to end. Extremely well organized, beautiful surroundings, dinner food was excellent and the cocktail room and ballroom are right out of a modern day fairy tale! The hotel itself is beautifully remodeled, rooms are EXTREMELY clean and comfortable, and quiet! Bedding is soft. You and your guests will be very happy with the accommodations. I had my daughters wedding here, on the 27th of September with almost 140 people in attendance, and I cannot tell you what an excellent choice this place is! Once again, you couldn't be in more capable and caring hands with Samantha, Erik and ALL the staff. BEST DAY EVER!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Wow! Debi, we cannot thank you enough for this amazing review! We are so pleased April and Ryan had a fantastic day. Your review absolutely brightens our day. Thank you again, and a huge congratulations once again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience!

I would recommend Atlantis Ballroom to anyone and everyone! All of the staff are highly professional and respectful. My husband and I worked with Samantha for the important parts of our planning and she helped us feel confident and assured that our wedding was going to be perfect! She really helped keep the anxieties in planning the wedding to an all time low. Her patience and personable personality helped gain our trust that everything will be handled. I chose to do my own centerpieces. Two hours before my reception, my family had still not brought in the centerpieces, as they were not finished the day before. While things were pretty nerve-wracking on both ends, once the centerpieces were dropped off they had them set up and beautiful by the time my bridal party got back from pictures! I had an AMAZING experience at Atlantis Ballroom and I cannot imagine my day anywhere else! Thank you to the staff and Samantha!

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the beautiful review! We are thrilled you and Jesse had a perfect wedding day, and we are honored to have been a part of it. Congratulations again!
    Erika Married on 09/14/2019

An amazing, trustworthy venue.

My husband and I were engaged for about two and half years and finding our venue was one of the first things we checked off our to-do list. Throughout the whole process communication was very quick, open and honest; not once did we ever feel "cheated" or "rushed." They made us feel confident and comfortable in our choice all the way through our wedding day! We communicated with Samantha for most of our planning, who we completely LOVED! And our maitre d, Eric, was absolutely a.m.a.z.i.n.g!! The day of couldn't have been more perfect. Every sign. Every decoration. Everything we asked for was there and just how we imagined it. It took so much stress out of the wedding day to know we felt confident in trusting them to help make our dream day come to life!
  • John
    John C. Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

The whole staff was so amazing. Our maitre d Erick was amazing he made sure everything was perfect. Also Samantha and Blair were so great to work with during the whole planning process.

Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River's reply:

Thank you, John! It was our pleasure to help you and your parents celebrate their 50th anniversary (wow!), and we hope to see you in the future as you and your family celebrate more milestones.
    Danielle V. Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect, Elegant and Affordable!

Absolutely amazing experience! Staff was very friendly and made the whole experience painless and wonderful! The girls were super easy to get a hold of with any questions and super responsive to any emails. They helped so much to keep us on schedule the day of and just made everything perfect. I would choose them all over again
    Jennifer Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful ballrooms!

We had a very pleasant experience having our wedding ceremony & reception at the Days Hotel! It wasn’t our first choice, but due to unexpected financial hardship while planning our wedding, we needed to change venues & decided on Days. Judging from the looks of it on the outside, you’d think it was just a regular hotel, but once you’re inside and see the ballrooms, you realize how beautiful it is. Both ballrooms are absolutely gorgeous! We were having a small wedding of under 80 guests, which meant we automatically got put in the smaller room of the two, the Coral Ballroom. When we booked everything, the room was being renovated & we couldn’t see it, but we were able to see concept artwork & trusted the finished project would look great. It did not disappoint! My husband and I are in a unique situation: we had lived in NJ when we booked, but about a month or two later we got sent on orders by the military to move to Northern California. That definitely made things difficult since we weren’t going to be able to see the ballroom until the wedding and we wouldn’t be able to do a food tasting, so we put a lot of trust in the Days staff. There were a few staff changes along the way and the woman we booked with had transferred to another location, so we began corresponding with Blair via telephone & email exchanges. Luckily I was able to book a solo trip out to see family in November 2018 (wedding was in May 2019) to go see family for Thanksgiving. Blair was very accommodating in letting me meet with her on Black Friday of all days to go over some final details, pick out our napkin/seat ribbon colors & even get a peek of the newly renovated ballroom! It was the only day I could be there & it was great that it all worked out, especially it being the day after a holiday. She was very sweet & had answers to all of my questions. A few months before the wedding, my now husband and I would come up with questions at random times and anytime we’d email Blair, we’d get a quick response from either her or Samantha, the catering sales director. We were told by them that we’d get a phone call from our maitre’d, Eric, about a week before our wedding to go over things for the day of & to set up a time to drop off all of our things with him. We flew back to NJ a week before our wedding and hadn’t heard anything from him, so when we went in on the Monday before to drop off our final payment, we let Blair know and she said she’d have him contact us within the next day or so. He called the next day and we worked out a time with him that worked best for us. He was really nice, but we were worried because he made it seem like he hadn’t done a brunch wedding before; however, he seemed confident. I’m a very organized person & knew I’d be stressed out about the minor details I had no control over, but I tried my best to play calm and realize I couldn’t have my hand in everything, especially minor details the day of. We brought in a lot of our own things, including center pieces. The Days Hotel has a storage closet in the bar area where they keep your things safely locked inside. Eric made sure to go over everything we brought & we explained what it was for. We noticed on the day of the wedding a few things were out of place or used elsewhere (most likely our bad for not labeling them adequately), but it all still looked absolutely beautiful! When we checked into the hotel the night before the wedding, we received a wonderful surprise from Lauren, one of the front desk managers. I wasn’t supposed to receive the bridal suite because that’s reserved for the evening weddings, but it was available, so she assigned it to us! She was also incredibly sweet in general & definitely deserves a shout-out! We also got to speak with Blair & Samantha (first time getting to meet her & she was also extremely friendly). We had a nice chat & they seemed genuinely happy for us. The day of the wedding went fairly smooth. I was worried about timelines, particularly when I was supposed to be in the lobby area with my bridal party to get ready to walk down the aisle. Eric has made it clear when we had met with him a few days before that he wanted to make sure no guests saw me before the ceremony. I had members of my bridal party go find out what the deal was & they were told he would call my room to let us know when to head down (would have been nice to know beforehand). It worked out, but I think that could have been communicated sooner and not last minute (literally, as the phone rang around 11:20am and ceremony was supposed to start 11:15am). We also didn’t really like how the card box was right by the main door, but after looking through them, we didn’t appear to have any missing. We were required to make a floor plan & we took careful detail in considering placement & where we wanted our tables to be set up (the room accommodates 13, but we only needed 7). In the end, it seemed like they ditched our floor plan when setting up. It became a small problem when we were taking our family portrait photos directly after the ceremony. For the brunch wedding, you only get a half hour for cocktail time in between ceremony & reception, so we knew we had to be organized & quick. The ceremony is in the same room as the reception (with a partition to separate the ceremony from the rest of the ballroom). We wanted to take our photos there & were told by Eric that it would be no problem. When planning our table placement, we took this into consideration & placed tables no where near that area where we’d be taking photos. Since our plan was ditched by staff, they decided to put tables in that area & we even heard Eric giving our photographer an attitude telling her he needed the space & she needed to hurry up. We thought that was very unprofessional & unnecessary considering the tables weren’t even supposed to go there. It wasn’t our photographer’s fault. We weren’t quite sure what he wanted her to do since there was no where else to take photos and we weren’t finished yet. She just kept going & finished up with us. They didn’t have much time to finish set up, but it all worked out. During the reception, Eric had approached us a few times to check-in, but there was a sweet sixteen happening in the bigger ballroom & we think he was jumping between the two, so we didn’t see very much of him. Our DJ (Kris from By Design Entertainment) actually really stepped it up & took over. It actually felt like he was our maitre’d. When the reception was over, they began turning over the room immediately as guests began to leave (understandably since ours was a brunch wedding & they had the ballroom booked for that evening, as well). Our stuff was put in the bar area directly in between the ballroom & lobby of the hotel. We knew it probably wouldn’t be messed with, but just a bit of a warning if you’re worried about that sort of thing. We were slightly concerned about our card box just being left there unattended. My husband made sure to grab it when we saw it and bring it straight to our room. Shortly after, Eric took our other things up for us & when we went back to our room, we noticed a nice little setup on the table for us: a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket with two wine glasses, two cookies from the cake vendor & two pieces of leftover cake wrapped in plastic wrap on plates. This was a really nice touch & a big surprise because we were specifically told we’d get no leftover food or cake. Overall, the day went very well! If you’re on a tight budget, consider a brunch wedding package, for sure! The buffet was great & we had a lot of our guests tell us the food was excellent! Unfortunately with being so busy taking photos during the cocktail 1/2 hour, we didn’t get to try the food, but we were told that was great, as well! We had a wonderful time & the negatives were few (no place is perfect!) & we definitely recommend having your wedding at the Days Hotel!