85 Reviews for Atlantic Coast Entertainment

MC (2)
Projector (2)
Flat Screen (1)
79 Atlantic Coast Entertainment Reviews

Atlantic Coast Entertainment (A.C.E.) did an outstanding job at our recent wedding! First, Erv is a very experienced, personable and helpful guy. One meeting with him and we knew A.C.E. was the right choice. He gave us so many great ideas for our reception that truly helped make our wedding so much more enjoyable for everyone. Bobby was our DJ and Ramil our photographer. Bobby was right on with our song requests. He took charge right away for the entrance of the wedding party and continued to play all of the music that we wanted, at exactly the right times. As an older couple, we selected music from our "era" and Bobby was very knowledgeable of the songs and performers that we requested. Everyone remarked that the music was terrific and that they were so happy that Bobby played songs they could actually dance to!! Ramil is the most enthusiastic photographer I've ever met. He LOVES his job and was so creative in setting up the poses and locations for the photographs. He moved about quite stealthily during the ceremony and reception, capturing many wonderful photographs. It will be a difficult task for us to pick out the photos to enlarge and to include in a wedding album because there are so many beautiful ones to choose from. We are so happy that we chose Erv and A.C.E. for our wedding and recommend them without reservation!

Profile Picture Dennis, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Atlantic Coast Entertainment did a fantastic job with our wedding. They gave us an amazing price for the amount of services we booked. Erv and his employees were very professional and exceeded our expectations. Our guests have been telling our parents that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. We received a lot of compliments on the photography and music selections. The photographers and videographers did a great job capturing the day without being intrusive. The lighting looked great with our venue and everyone had a great time with the photobooth, there was an overabundance of props to use and it was great. Our only complaint would be that it was sometimes difficult to get in touch with them due to some email server problems. So calling them over the phone worked best for us. Make sure you reserve plenty of time when meeting with Erv--our meetings tended to be on the longer side because he was incredibly thorough.

Profile Picture Tim, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with Atlantic Coast Entertainment. Esp Erv and Remil who were our photographers, our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and they were so much fun to work with, they had us laughing all night. If you want great people, great prices and great work you won't be disappointed in going with them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography, Wedding Planning

Erv helped to make the night one to remember! He was super flexible when we had to last minute adjust some things early in the reception and he was happy to personalize anything we wanted (intros, monograms, etc.). We didn’t have much knowledge on what we would really need from a DJ for a wedding but Erv put our minds at ease and helped us along the way, from the ceremony through the reception. We would recommend ACE to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Erv was absolutely the best for our wedding! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

For a wedding, they are going to ask for a lot of detail. For example: what specific music for the special dances? Which genres/artists/songs you'd like played during various phases of your reception. And songs you DON'T want played (I.e., a favorite song a deceased spouse love). You'll also need to provide a sequence of events list, along with names for introductions, etc. But once you've done all of this - be ready to have a good time, because ACE really delivered for us!

Profile Picture Bob, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

They were WONDERFUL!! They were professional, fun to work with, and made sure they delivered exactly what we wanted. Plus they added a few personal touches to make our day even more special

Profile Picture kimberly, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

The Atlantic Coast staff were pros with every aspect of our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a seasoned dj service or photography!

Profile Picture Joni, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I am so glad that we chose A.C.E. for our wedding. We told Erv what we wanted for uplighting and I was totally blown away. He even surprised us with a monogram that just made the room look even more amazing! We were not sure about having a photo booth at first, but it was a huge hit with our family and friends. Overall we cannot say enough about everyone who worked at our wedding, but the dj's really kept the party going until the very end.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Erv and the entire staff at A.C.E. were an absolute blast to work with and they treated us just like friends and family. Most importantly, they took care of my bride and that really made me happy. They are a class act and conducted themselves professionally throughout the entire experience. A.C.E. really help you craft your event and to personalize it in ways you never thought of. In my opinion, they went above and beyond. I genuinely and wholeheartedly recommend them with flying colors.

Profile Picture Monty, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Great job! Michael and I were happy with your service. I would defiantly recommend you.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Excellent!!!! Definitely go with ACE!

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Erv and his team were awesome, from helping us plan specifically what we wanted to delivering! Everything went so smoothly and we had so much fun working with everyone...our pictures came out beautiful too!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/19/15, 1 Review
3.8

We thought that in our wedding video at the church your photographers were in the videos alot. I did not even hire them I had my own photography who you never saw in the videos. So not sure why they were there. also was told they would pull people aside to video tape them for a memories but was told only one did it. was told by alot of people that they would have done it but were never approached. Then was told video was mailed to me 3 weeks ago and never received it. why would you mail expensive video and at regular mail. I finally went to his shop to pick up another one.

Profile Picture User6102110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

After talking with a few different DJ services, I choose Atlantic Coast for their Quality of Service and Flexibility. Being my wedding was on a Friday night, which I know is kind of unusual - they were an amazing company to work with. There was no stress and I even was able to speak with my DJ that was going to be there. Showed up so professional, wearing a tux and had kept my guests up on the dance floor...Can't say enough positive stuff about them!! Definitely a 5* rating in my book.

Profile Picture Nadine, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erv Schmidt told us he would meet with us as many times as we needed prior to the wedding, as long as we didn't call on him during the height of his season. He's a man of his word. We had 3 evening meetings with him over the winter and it all paid off in June. He added many personal features we wanted and gave us time to understand our deadlines and meet them without panic! His services at the event were flawless and his playbook kept the dance floor packed from the first call.
Phortographer, Erin Reemsnyder did a fantastic job behind the camera. She was everywhere at the right time, always with a smile. She really enjoys her work and is a pleasure to be around.

Profile Picture Chip, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Erv from Atlantic Coast is AMAZING! So professional yet personable. Made us feel so at ease and went above and beyond to make everything perfect!!

Profile Picture Dene, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I hired ACE entertainment for both videography and DJ services. Erv was fabulous to work with. He was extremely helpful the week prior to the event making sure everything was set to go so that our day would run smoothly. He played all the songs I asked for and did a wonderful job keeping the guests happy and dancing. The videography crew took so many pictures and videos and I can't wait to see how it turned out. My favorite part about the videography is called a "video memory." They took short videos of wedding guests saying something special about my husband and I. Overall, I was so impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone over and over again!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Erv and his staff were more then perfesonal! They made our wedding go off without a hitch. Our music, photography, and photo booth were all things that I did not have to worry about one bit thanks to Erv.

Profile Picture User5129064, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
1.0

We hired them because of the price & if I had to do it over again would not. DJ was mediocre at best. Messed up the order of dances & songs. Stuck way to closely to our must play list, even though we said it was more a of a guide & we wanted a good mix of music so everyone would dance & have a great time. He did nothing to get people out on the dance floor. Photos were disappointing as well. With an army of photographers, I expected a better end result. Photographers did not zoom in on any shots of people walking down the aisle so you can't tell who is who. No photos of my husband watching me walk down the aisle. Photographers did not pose people so they actually looked good in the photos. We are actually considering getting dressed again & hiring another photographer to take some better shots. Business itself is not run very well. Owner was unprofessional to the point of being rude to me several times on the phone & is very difficult to work with.

Profile Picture User3540167, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

AMAZING!!!!

We had countless people from our wedding comment about how amazing our DJ's were… not only did they play great music(including our must play list) but they also coordinated everything throughout the ceremony and reception. It was such a relief when I realized I didn't have to be the one to order people around on my wedding day! I was nervous our wedding party would be confused at certain times but they took control and things went very smoothly. Plus, Erv took a few pictures throughout the evening that we really like as well!

I have to also include that from the beginning we were pretty clueless when it came to deciding songs and that sort of thing but Erv did an excellent job giving us options and helping us decide. On the day of the wedding they were on time, professional, and most of all seemed to really have a great time themselves. There's nothing better than that!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired A.C.E. for our wedding on September 6, 2014. It was by far the most humid day of the year! That being said we had ACE provide the DJ and Photography for our special day. Leading up to the day we met with Erv, who was always very professional, personable and knowledgeable. He always made me feel at ease and gave me the confidence that these services would be provided with the utmost professionalism. When planning the music selections, when we were stumped on a song, or a selection he was great with providing selections to choose from. The time he spent with us to ensure that our wedding was what we had envisioned was quite extensive and it turned out to be just as we had wanted. Laura was our photographer, she was incredible. Her flexibility, understanding, and personal approach to get photos which we wanted as well as some ideas she had was excellent. With our wedding having impending thunderstorms, extreme heat and humidity, we were battling elements that I'm sure could make photography quite challenging, but Laura made it look easy. She didn't appear phased by the elements and her perfectionist approach was quite apparent. We received many compliments on the music selection throughout the night. Erv did a great job getting everyone up and dancing, it was a great party! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see the photos!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Our daughter got married and we used Frank Donato as our DJ from Atlantic Coast Entertainment. Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Professional, accomodating, courteous, and friendly and the list goes on and on! 165 guests with an age group at the wedding ranging from 20 to 80 years old and the dance floor was packed all night long! All songs for all ages and everyone was happy. So many compliments for the DJ from our guests, no one could say enough great things about him and his music. Highly recommend using Frank for any event you might have!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erv Schmidt of Atlantic Coast Entertainment provided all the lighting and DJ services for my wedding on 8/21/14. He is incredibly knowledgable, professional, with meticulous attention to detail. Above all, he is easy to work with and refreshingly down to earth. I would highly recommend ACE for any special event especially if you're looking to impress your guests. A perfect 10!

Profile Picture Aja, 8/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I cannot even begin to say how happy Paul and I are with the services provided by ACE Entertainment. Providing music, videography, and photography with one company made the process that much easier. Erv did an amazing job with the music and our guests never left the dance floor. Laura did an amazing job with the photos, and even was able to keep the 9 groomsman under control! ;) Down to the monogram on the dance floor, everything was perfect. I would reccomend ACE enterainment to anyone looking!!! We cannot wait to see the final product! :)

Profile Picture Heidi , 8/15/14, 6 Reviews