85 Reviews for Atlantic Cake Company, LLC

Cake Toppers (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Organic (1)
85 Atlantic Cake Company, LLC Reviews

susan made the most amazing tasting cupcakes and cake!! everyone of my guests raved about them. super moist and delicious. even the gluten free people mistook for the regular they couldn’t tell the difference. her prices were reasonable as well. i highly recommend.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Organic, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Gluten Free, Cakes, Cupcakes

My husband and I got married two weekends ago at Jennette's Pier and hired Atlantic Cake Company to make a small wedding cake for the event. The cake turned out better than I had envisioned and tasted absolutely amazing! ACC even delivered the cake/stand to our reception hall so we did not have to worry about an early morning pick-up. We could not have been happier with how it all turned out! I would highly recommend Atlantic Cake Company for your next event! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Atlantic Cake Company do the cake and cupcakes for our wedding and they were amazing! The cake was absolutely gorgeous in the signature key lime flavor. Everybody loved it! We had it delivered to our reception area so there was no extra stress or worry that it wouldn't be there. Susan did such an awesome job on our cake! We would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was probably the easiest vendor to deal with and to select. Smooth as can be and terrific cake/ cupcakes. We saved $$ by doing a small cake to cut and a variety of cupcakes for our guests. Everyone loved the flavors we chose- chocolate raspberry with espresso icing, chocolate strawberry with vanilla icing, and key lime with key lime buttercream!!

Profile Picture User6955563, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

working with susan from atlantic cake company was a joy from the start! I am not a big sweets person (my husband has the sweet tooth!) and i still found myself stuffing my newly married face with 2 cupcAks at the reception. not overly sweet, very fresh. we had the idea of doing a custom flavor cupcake. pineapple upside down cupcake, and susan executed it perfectly. highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Susan with Atlantic Cake Company was so great to work with! I met with her in OBX a few months before my wedding for a tasting and everything was delicious! It made choosing a flavor a tough decision, but Susan suggested that I do a couple together which turned out perfectly! I mentioned being lactose-intolerant, so Susan said she would make a cupcake for me to have the day-of that wouldn't include any dairy -- so sweet and thoughtful! I really appreciated the extra touch that most people probably wouldn't be bothered with. The cake was absolutely beautiful, exactly what I wanted! Also, it tasted DELICIOUS! I got so many compliments and so much got eaten considering we had a fairly small wedding. Thanks Susan & Atlantic Cake Co! :)

Profile Picture Kacey, 7/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was stunning and exactly what I asked for! Everyone was raving about how delicious it was and we all had the leftovers for breakfast the next morning! Thank you Susan!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our wedding cake was AMAZING!! Not only was it beautiful, but it was so very tasty!! I would recommended Atlantic Cake Company to EVERYONE I know!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Susan and everyone at Atlantic Cake Company were amazing. We choose cupcakes for our big day and it was the best decision. We had four flavors, german chocolate, lemon, carrot cake, red velvet! All were amazing!! We had people fighting over the last one. She allowed us to rent her cupcake stand for the day. That was so so helpful. My husband and I were traveling from Alaska, so less items I needed to bring the better! Susan thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and delicious, I had many people tell me that it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had. I loved the key lime with key lime curd as well as the chocolate with cookies and cream filling. Everything arrived on time and looked perfect.

Profile Picture User5338108, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our daughter's wedding was this past Saturday, May 7, 2016. I couldn't wait to get on a write a review about these cupcakes. They were excellent, everyone loved them. We chose some basic flavors; white chocolate with strawberry filling, chocolate with cookies and cream filling and red velvet. Loved them all and still enjoying them. Susan was so easy to work with and very flexible in my last minute requests. Would highly recommend Atlantic Cake Company!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Atlantic cake company was amazing! They make our cake exactly how we wanted and at a responsible price! The cake tasted amazing!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great customer service, fun to work with. #1 most important thing - many of our guests said it was the best cake they'd ever had - the icing was amazing.

Profile Picture User6694965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

One of the best decisions I made! :) Susan was so helpful throughout my process - very responsive to emails, met up with us for a tasting while we were in town on vacation, and gave input and ideas. Our guests raved about the cupcakes she made for us!! Multiple people have said they were the best cupcakes they've ever had. I love Key Lime Pie and her Key Lime Cupcakes were out of this world. Same with the Almond Raspberry and Chocolate Ganche. I can't wait to dig into our anniversary cake....hopefully I can hold off for a year....it's that good! :)

Thank you Susan!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cupcakes and 6” cake topper from Atlantic Cake Company were absolutely amazing! This review is long overdue but, I wanted to make sure readers know how wonderful Susan is to work with. We actually had contracted with another vendor for our wedding and two months out were notified our vendor would no longer be able to complete our order due to unforeseen circumstances. I didn’t panic but instead came on wedding wire and read reviews to help me make a decision of who I should contact because unfortunately we had only tried our current vendor’s flavors at the wedding expo. I emailed Susan and explained our situation and even with the short notice she graciously took our wedding on. I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and even though we had never been able to try the cake from Atlantic Cake Company, when we took the first bite of our coconut cake filled with pineapple filling and topped with coconut buttercream we were in heaven! The flavors are amazing and at Susan’s direction we ordered more than we thought we would need because we anticipated guests wanting to try a couple flavors…she was right! There weren’t any cupcakes left at the end of the night…except for the one’s of each flavor we asked her to put aside for my husband and I to be able to try over the next few days...highly recommend you do the same! We decided on the following flavors and every single one was amazing: Lemon cake with raspberry filling and raspberry buttercream, Red Velvet Cake with cream cheese filling and chocolate buttercream, Key Lime Cake with lime curd filling and key lime buttercream, Coconut cake with pineapple filling and coconut buttercream. All of our guests raved about the cupcakes! If you are trying to make a decision on your cake or cupcakes, book with Atlantic Cake Company! Thank you Susan for taking our wedding on with such short notice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
1.5

Met with husband (super nice) because Susan was busy and took the chance
Susan was NOT helpful at all. Made a huge ordeal about boxing because we didn't want dirt or hair in cake during transportation
Had a delivery charge that we wanted taken off because we were picking up and she didn't remove it because the research she spent finding a box would make up for it
Just terrible customer service and very rude
Very short
Cake was good and for the price but if I did it over I would not choose her
We had 9 diff vendors for our wedding and our only disappointment was her

Profile Picture Clint, 4/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We booked Atlantic Cake Company just one month in advance to our wedding after our original bakery had to back out. Susan was extremely quick to respond and assured me that they would be able to provide everything we would want and need for our wedding day. We ordered cupcakes with a cutting cake on top and they most definitely exceeded our expectations. The cake was beautiful and delicious - everything we could have asked for. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Challee, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Wow! What can I say about our wedding cake from Atlantic Cake Company? One thing I can say, it's allll gone! Everyone was digging into it the day after the wedding. We got a 2 tier cake with red velvet and coconut cake. The red velvet was the best I have ever had. Also, the frosting. It just melts in your mouth. It wasn't overly sweet and was light as a cloud. I absolutely loved the way it looked, just like I had envisioned. Susan was extremely responsive anytime I sent her an email. We had our initial tasting and consultation in January, where we met at a local coffee shop. We kept in touch the following 9 months and the cake was delivered and set up where I wanted it on the wedding day. I would recommend Atlantic Cake Company to anyone.

Profile Picture Valarie, 9/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

As my husband quoted "these are the best cupcakes I've ever had" we ordered cupcakes and a cake topper from Susan at Atlantic Cake and they were amazing. Thank you for making our wedding day treat so delicious!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Atlantic Cake Company was a great company to work with in designing my wedding cake. Susan was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. She designed my cake from a picture I sent her and it turned out beautiful. She met with my husband and I early in the process and conducted a cake and icing tasting with us. We got to customize the flavors of our cake to fit what we wanted. It was delicious!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was 8 hours from where I live and I trusted Rob and Susan to make sure my cupcake display was exactly what I wanted. I never had a chance to sample the cake flavoring before the wedding and I took their recommendations and I could not have been happier. I had four flavors and they were all delicious! The display was perfect and I got many compliments on the cupcake flavor options. My favorite was the white chocolate raspberry cupcake. My husband loved the key lime and my mother in law loved the coconut pineapple option~

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was absolutely delicious. I would love it just for Susan to make me a cake every time I go down to the Outer Banks. The cake melts in your mouth. They even tried something new and it turned out great!!!

Profile Picture Trina, 5/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She was very easy to work with, had great ideas and many flavors to try. We absolutely loved the coconut butter cream cupcakes and key lime cake was DIVINE! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Susan prepared a cake for my husband and I as well as 48 cupcakes. They were DELICIOUS!!!! She is a professional and constantly kept in touch each step of the way. It was a delight working with her and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful and yummy wedding cake.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved our cupcake wedding cake from Atlantic Cake Company! We had our reception at a restaurant and they delivered and set it up nicely. There was not a single cupcake left (I barely got one myself!) We finished our top tier within 2 days (cake makes for a good breakfast). We had a mixture of coconut, vanilla, and chocolate. I was only able to try the chocolate and coconut, but they were so good! I'm not really a cake person myself, but our cake was so delicious. The frosting was perfect and not too sweet at all which is the way I like it.

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/1/14, 5 Reviews