Atlanta Dahlia Photography Reviews

Atlanta Dahlia Photography 6
Atlanta Dahlia Photography 7
  • Genni

Genni Needs · Getting married on 01/12/2020

She was extremely kind, so easy to work with and willing to go above and beyond to make our experience fun and unique to who we were as a couple.

The quality and kindness she showed was impeccable!! And her work is amazing!! It was simple and perfect. Her pictures truly showed who we were as a couple. And she was willing to be flexible with us if we needed it. She was a fun and vibrant in a professional and personal way.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Atlanta Dahlia Photography 19
    Atlanta Dahlia Photography 20
    Atlanta Dahlia Photography 21

Danielle DeBue · Married on 08/10/2019

We Loved Working With Them!

Amanda was so amazing! I found her on wedding wire and reached out to get some pricing and get a little more information. I had a destination wedding in Southport, NC that I was planning from NJ. She answered me so promptly and was willing to meet me on short notice on a trip I would be taking to NC the following week. She came all the way to meet me and to check out my wedding venue/places I'd want to take pictures. She had a vision of at each of the locations which made me even more excited. Amanda is so friendly, enthusiastic, and professional. She answered my million questions and met with me a second time before the day of my wedding just to make sure we got every little detail right. She made me feel good about each of my decisions as we discussed logistics, while also giving her professional opinions. Working with her the day of my wedding was so seamless and fun. My husband and I are a little camera shy, and knowing that, she and Kristen made us feel comfortable during a long day of photos. I was nervous about a few things that were out of my control the day of the wedding, and Amanda was there to calm my nerves. I'm so happy to have worked with Amanda and Kristen, they were amazing and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Karen Federico · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

Amanda is wonderful! We were so pleased with the whole experience having Amanda as our wedding photographer. She is so talented and we highly recommend hiring her for any occasion!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Deborah Munzinger · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Experience

My experience was absolutely outstanding! The photos were amazing and Amanda was so accommodating. Thank you for the incredible experience!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Heather · Married on 02/24/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Amanda did an amazing job and was so friendly! She did a wonderful job of blending in with our guests and taking perfect photos. During our posed photos, she made us feel very comfortable and guided us to great photos. I highly recommend Amanda!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Great eye for detail

I loved working with Amanda! She has an amazingly friendly and happy personality and is such a delight to work with. She gave us just the right amount of direction and was present without being demanding. She has a fantastic eye for detail!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Atlanta Dahlia Photography 22

Kristin Tang · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing experience !

I recently hired Amanda. She responded quickly and was very sweet. She made my experience fun and comfortable. Very professional and amazing at what she does. Definitely would hire again. 10/10 would recommend to ANYONE.

Sent on 01/16/2019

taylorr · Married on 04/21/2018

Amanda was a god send at my wedding! The pictures are gorgeous and the price was incredible!!! I would ABSOLUTELY book her for more events!

Mckensey · Married on 03/31/2018

She was an exceptional photographer! captured the moments that I was not even expecting. Her style is unique and one of a kind! you will not find anyone with her skills at this price point!

• Thao

Thao · Married on 05/28/2017

Amazing and So Sweet!

I am SO happy to have found Amanda! She is truly a gem. We had so much fun taking photos with her and you can tell she loves what she does. From the day I first contacted her, she was super responsive, almost always replying within the hour. Amanda answered all my questions in great detail and was so excited to work with us. The whole experience felt like working with and talking to a friend. My sisters and I wanted to get photos taken on the beach with our mom for her 60th birthday, so we were getting a ~1-hour family photo session done. Of all the people I looked up for that amount of time, Amanda gave me one of the most affordable quotes. For how much we got, this was BY FAR the best value. Her photos are light and airy and of really great quality. Besides being photographed by such a sweet and friendly person, the best thing about choosing Amanda is that she edits and sends you ALL POSSIBLE PHOTOS. Almost all photographers will charge you for an hour and send you 30 edited photos. We got back nearly TWO. HUNDRED. PHOTOS!! Wow did I count that right? That was for a 1-hour family session. She does say most family shoots will end up with 60-90 photos so maybe we were all just having so much fun and giving her a ton of stuff to work with lol.

We were scheduled to meet July 5 but the weather all week was calling for rain. So Amanda suggested meeting a day early to make sure we had plenty of time to get photos done and leave the next day as a backup. We were incredibly lucky because it didn't rain at all on July 4 and it rained all day long on the 5th. Amanda was so understanding and flexible with her time and kept me updated at all times. She sends you an optional questionnaire to fill out so she can get to know you and have a sense of what you're looking for. She also sends you a photo guideline of things to consider for a photo shoot. During the shoot, she made some suggestions here and there but it was pretty casual/natural for the most part. We were a bit worried about crowds on the beach on July 4 but Amanda's usual spot is at the far end of the beach where you don't really have people in the background of your photos. Everybody was also leaving the beach to head out for fireworks, so we got pretty lucky. You can do up to 2 locations and change your wardrobe if you want. We started at this small park hidden just off the highway that Amanda often uses. We're so glad Amanda suggested this place because nobody was there and we love the photos we took there. Her husband was also there to help carry her equipment and our bags lol. Afterwards, we went to the beach for more photos. We were only with Amanda for an hour but we didn't feel rushed and got so many photos out of our session. I think her family sessions can take a little longer with meeting up, driving, getting photos taken, but we were all so comfortable with her right off the bat that things went pretty smoothly.

Amanda sent us 3 sneak peeks the very next day and then the entire edited gallery 2 weeks after the shoot. She does basic editing on all of the photos like lighting and correcting flaws. If you want her to do more, detailed editing, she can do that as well for an additional cost. One of the things I appreciated was that she took a bunch of photos instead of waiting for that one possible good shot. This way you get a ton of great options. She uses an online client portal, which keeps track of everything including your contract, where you pay, the questionnaire, the photo guidelines/tips, and a copy all email exchanges. It was really helpful having this all in one place.

If I ever want to get photos done in Wilmington or the nearby area again, I am most definitely calling her! The experience was so amazing and she's so affordable, I'm tempted to do this again lol. HIRE HER.

Amanda, thank you for these wonderful memories! Our mom truly loved these photos. She couldn't stop smiling and telling all her friends about it. She was so happy with this whole experience, which is exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

I can not say enough great things about Amanda! She is so professional, her quality of pictures is unbeatable, and made me look beautiful for my wedding pictures. She gave me SO many options with a ton of different styles and she didn't try to charge me extra for my prints like so many photographers try to do! If you are about to get married make sure you book her quick because I cannot believe she isn't charging more for the work she does!