Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway Reviews

5 | Atlanta, GA

5 Reviews for Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Simply Amazing! Out of all the venues I almost worked with this one was my best choice. Starting with Brittany and Cassandra with helping me solidify my contracts and a special shout out to Aaron our event manager who took care of us from start to finish. The staff was so accommodating, and the food was delicious. My guests are still talking about the wedding and it's been almost a month. Thank you to this amazing venue and staff for hosting my wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

Go for it! The quality of service is amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Tiffani · Married on 04/04/2015

From the time I met the sales manager Cassandra Pierce, I had a feeling that this would be my venue. I looked all over Atlanta, high and low and couldn't find a place that met my style and budget. It was between this venue and Twelve Hotels in Atlantic Station. What made me ultimately pick this venue came down to the price. They were willing to work within my budget for the things I needed and wanted. My event manager, Sharon Kimbell was awesome! I enjoyed working with her so much and I will miss her and her team most definitely. The staff at the Marriott may be dealing with multiple brides at a time, but they will always make you feel like you are the only client they have, that's how dedicated they are to making your day perfect. The style of the hotel has a modern feel and its great if you have a lot of out of town guests attending your wedding like I did. The food was great and my guests are still talking about it. I honestly don't have one negative thing to say about this venue. You cannot go wrong if you book your wedding and reception here!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2012

The new Marriott at the airport is awesome! They were absolutely perfect and accommodating. The food was good, the package was pretty affordable, and the service was more than what I expected. Every single detail was considered and the communication was excellent as well. I'm so glad that I had my reception with them and I would recommend it to any bride.

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • Davis/Burton Wedding

Angela · Married on 07/14/2012

Tika was so sweet! She was very helpful every step of the way. I LOVE the hotel. We will come back.

Sent on 08/13/2012