At First Click Photography Reviews

48 | Oxford, CT

48 Reviews for At First Click Photography

• Summer

Summer · Married on 06/21/2021

Paul made our wedding day magical

After having to reschedule almost a year due to Covid, Paul was right by our side waiting for our big day to get here. From start to finish, Paul did amazing getting all of the shots we wanted and made it the quickest and easiest process. Our wedding day was hot so he did his best to move the process along to keep us comfortable. Our guests kept remarking on what a fun and professional guy Paul was. He always made sure not to block the view of any of our guests during the ceremony or reception. I could go on and on, but Paul is your guy if you need a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/20/2021

Davin Z. · Married on 05/11/2021

Amazing service

Can’t believe how amazing the service was. Working with first click has been wonderful and I can’t wait to get more pictures taken from this company thank you!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Y

Yajaira L. · Married on 05/01/2021

Truly Amazing!!

Paul and his team were very professional and friendly. We love his energy and ideas. Our pictures came out amazing and poses that I thought would look silly at the moment looked magical. The wedding video captured all the sweet moments that happened too fast for us to enjoy. We loved the special effects. I would highly recommend Paul and his team to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2021

Sent on 03/18/2021
  • Tausha

Tausha B. · Married on 12/15/2020

Great Service!

Paul was 100% professional through the entire shoot. He was punctual and patient. He gave great suggestions about different shots which all came out fantastic. He’s down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend using At First Click Photography!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Halie

Halie W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing photos and very flexible/reliable!

Paul from At First Click was amazing! He recently photographed my engagement on a rainy cold day and all of the photos came out amazing! My sister found him the day before and he was able to be there and he found all the perfect moments to capture! He helped direct us to the perfect poses to keep it all a surprise... then show off the ring after! He also did a great job editing the photos afterward. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jenn H. · Married on 08/30/2020

Senior pics

Paul did my daughters senior pics and they came out amazing. Everything was so easy starting from chatting to find the best time and location all the way to the last picture taken. He was so patient and made sure to capture every moment. I couldnt thank you enough. I would recommend them to anyone and will be using them again.

Sent on 09/08/2020

At First Click Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn! It was such a pleasure working with you guys! I had such a great time capturing these moments for you both! :)

Kay · Married on 07/10/2020

Professional and Flexible with the most amazing photos

Being one of MANY people who’s wedding plans were impacted by Covid-19, I found myself making backup plans after backup plans. Paul has been so accommodating and extremely flexible through the whole process. What drew me in to At First Click was their style and Paul did not disappoint! Got all my photos back within a week or so and love every single one of them! Couldn’t be more appreciative, especially now, with all that has been going on!

Sent on 07/21/2020

At First Click Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were awesome! I cant wait to capture more memories for you and your family!

Jennifer T. · Married on 05/01/2020

Easiest decision I made during my wedding planning!

Paul is amazing! This was BY FAR the easiest decision I have had to make during my wedding planning. Every photographer I looked into had the same poses in each wedding they shot. Paul's had personality and character, which made them each unique. We met with him once and walked out so confident in our decision and excited to work with him. He did our engagement shoot a few weeks ago and within 2 weeks we had our pictures and they were BEAUTIFUL!
    Paul is so easy to work with, down to earth and very responsive. We could not be happier and feel so relaxed knowing our wedding day pictures are going to be perfect. Could not recommend him more!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Panagiota

Panagiota K. · Married on 01/11/2020

Nothing short of INCREDIBLE!!!!

At First Click Photography has made our experience absolutely amazing and beyond perfect! The day was full of laughter, love, and expressing our happiness fun ways! Thank you for making our photo shoot an everlasting memory

Sent on 01/14/2020

Araceliz C. · Married on 10/26/2019

Headshots for our children!

Paul is AMAZING!!! He did headshots for my two children!!! Let me be the first to say, the pictures came out Magazine quality!!! My shy 9 year old son felt comfortable being in front of the camera with Paul!!! My 3 year old actually listened and took awesome shots!!! Def not the last time we will be using Paul and At First Click Photography!!! Thank you soooo much Paul!!! 💕💕💕

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kris P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Engagement Photos

Paul took our pictures for our engagament and they came out AMAZING. He is so friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Martyna

Martyna · Married on 10/05/2019

Paul was very professional and very friendly! The pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey C. · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing, beautiful engagement shoot

We are so please with our engagement shoot. Paul is so professional and makes you feel comfortable with the camera. We cant wait for more amazing pictures on our wedding day. Highly recommend At First Click photography!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Marietta · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolute best

My dream has always been getting my senior pictures done at the ocean. Paul has made my dream come alive in so many ways. Pauls work is absolutely beautiful and stunning. Each picture is different and perfect. From the greenery to the water to the rocks to everything else in between.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had such a great time with our maternity photos! At First Click Photography is highly recommended. Professional and creative. Great prices for the amount of work and effort given to their customers. Can’t wait to book them for our newborn pictures!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Joe · Married on 11/24/2018

Paul was great! he did a great job and told us where to stand and what to do and it just felt natural. Even though it did rain a little and the storm eventually went away the photos came out great.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/12/2018

I recently hired Paul At First Click Photography to shoot my maternity photo’s and words cannot describe how amazing the experience has been from start to finish. If anyone needs someone to capture a moment as precious as ours, Paul is the person for the job. Paul was very professional, but also able to make us laugh and feel comfortable. We are not photogenic people, especially my partner, but it all just felt natural. Paul was patient and even listened to some ideas I had. Paul had amazing idea’s of his own as well, that I could never think of. He walked us through where to stand and some of the poses and position (Which we totally needed guidance on!). Pricing was never an issue, all questions were handled professionally and it was very affordable. The quality of the photos is amazing and better than I imagined. Paul was very flexible and attentive to our every need from booking the appointment until receiving our photo’s. Our photos were delivered to us as expected on time. All in-all, I highly recommend Paul At First Click Photography not only because of their skills as photographers, but also for the care they put into making my maternity shoot a truly delightful experience!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/08/2018

Our engagement session with Paul from At First Click was amazing! (Even in the freezing cold!) Our pictures came out even more beautiful than I could have imaged. My fiance and I felt so comfortable right after meeting Paul, which I was concerned about since it was our first time getting professional photos done. He was very quick to respond to any questions and even encouraged sending him photos with engagement picture ideas so we could all be on the same page. He was eager to find interesting spots and new angles to take our photos. He was very open and receptive to trying any ideas we had and he made sure the session felt like something we would come up with for our own style. He even sent us a few pictures the night of that he had already edited as a sneak peak! It was so thoughtful. The entire album came back much quicker than expected also, I believe it was exactly a week (and we received a ton of edited pictures!). You can tell how hard working and dedicated Paul is to his company. I couldn't be happier with how our session went and all the communication in between, I can't wait for him to do our wedding next!

Sent on 01/04/2018

At First Click Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome and so fun to work with. Cant wait for your wedding day!

Michael · Married on 09/01/2018

Paul was, in a word, awesome.

He was professional, affable and very accommodating. He works extremely well with clients taking suggestions and working collaboratively and when he was taking pictures of our reception he was so stealthy you didn't even know he was there. We are so incredibly happy about the whole package. I'd highly recommend Paul.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

We cannot thank Paul & At First Click Photography enough for the beautiful photos! He is so creative and makes you feel comfortable as well as having fun! The quality and uniqueness can't be beat. No matter how big or how small the wedding he shows all the beautiful and amazing moments! Don't look any further! They are the way to go!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Shermaine · Married on 02/23/2018

Paul was outstanding. I am also a photographer. But it is almost impossible to take great creative self-portraits. He far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kwame · Married on 12/19/2017

Quality service for Affordable price

Sent on 12/21/2017

Mike · Married on 12/06/2017

Excellent service and professional photography

Sent on 07/29/2017

Maddox · Married on 12/02/2017

I’ve hired Mr.Pontillo on multiple occasions and every single time he has delivered beyond expectations. Very professional and a perfectionist, which is always a great thing in his profession. I would most definitely recommend him to all that are looking for any media work in general along with Photography / videography

Sent on 12/18/2017