At First Click Photography Reviews

At First Click Photography 6
At First Click Photography 7
  • Halie

Halie Witkins · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing photos and very flexible/reliable!

Paul from At First Click was amazing! He recently photographed my engagement on a rainy cold day and all of the photos came out amazing! My sister found him the day before and he was able to be there and he found all the perfect moments to capture! He helped direct us to the perfect poses to keep it all a surprise... then show off the ring after! He also did a great job editing the photos afterward. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kris Pastore · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Engagement Photos

Paul took our pictures for our engagament and they came out AMAZING. He is so friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Martyna

Martyna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Paul was very professional and very friendly! The pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    At First Click Photography 8
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Cirillo · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Amazing, beautiful engagement shoot

We are so please with our engagement shoot. Paul is so professional and makes you feel comfortable with the camera. We cant wait for more amazing pictures on our wedding day. Highly recommend At First Click photography!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had such a great time with our maternity photos! At First Click Photography is highly recommended. Professional and creative. Great prices for the amount of work and effort given to their customers. Can’t wait to book them for our newborn pictures!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    At First Click Photography 9

joe · Married on 11/24/2018

Paul was great! he did a great job and told us where to stand and what to do and it just felt natural. Even though it did rain a little and the storm eventually went away the photos came out great.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    At First Click Photography 10

Deanna · Married on 09/12/2018

I recently hired Paul At First Click Photography to shoot my maternity photo’s and words cannot describe how amazing the experience has been from start to finish. If anyone needs someone to capture a moment as precious as ours, Paul is the person for the job. Paul was very professional, but also able to make us laugh and feel comfortable. We are not photogenic people, especially my partner, but it all just felt natural. Paul was patient and even listened to some ideas I had. Paul had amazing idea’s of his own as well, that I could never think of. He walked us through where to stand and some of the poses and position (Which we totally needed guidance on!). Pricing was never an issue, all questions were handled professionally and it was very affordable. The quality of the photos is amazing and better than I imagined. Paul was very flexible and attentive to our every need from booking the appointment until receiving our photo’s. Our photos were delivered to us as expected on time. All in-all, I highly recommend Paul At First Click Photography not only because of their skills as photographers, but also for the care they put into making my maternity shoot a truly delightful experience!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/08/2018

Our engagement session with Paul from At First Click was amazing! (Even in the freezing cold!) Our pictures came out even more beautiful than I could have imaged. My fiance and I felt so comfortable right after meeting Paul, which I was concerned about since it was our first time getting professional photos done. He was very quick to respond to any questions and even encouraged sending him photos with engagement picture ideas so we could all be on the same page. He was eager to find interesting spots and new angles to take our photos. He was very open and receptive to trying any ideas we had and he made sure the session felt like something we would come up with for our own style. He even sent us a few pictures the night of that he had already edited as a sneak peak! It was so thoughtful. The entire album came back much quicker than expected also, I believe it was exactly a week (and we received a ton of edited pictures!). You can tell how hard working and dedicated Paul is to his company. I couldn't be happier with how our session went and all the communication in between, I can't wait for him to do our wedding next!

Sent on 01/04/2018

At First Click Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome and so fun to work with. Cant wait for your wedding day!

Michael · Married on 09/01/2018

Paul was, in a word, awesome.

He was professional, affable and very accommodating. He works extremely well with clients taking suggestions and working collaboratively and when he was taking pictures of our reception he was so stealthy you didn't even know he was there. We are so incredibly happy about the whole package. I'd highly recommend Paul.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

We cannot thank Paul & At First Click Photography enough for the beautiful photos! He is so creative and makes you feel comfortable as well as having fun! The quality and uniqueness can't be beat. No matter how big or how small the wedding he shows all the beautiful and amazing moments! Don't look any further! They are the way to go!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Shermaine · Married on 02/23/2018

Paul was outstanding. I am also a photographer. But it is almost impossible to take great creative self-portraits. He far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 02/16/2018
    At First Click Photography 11
    At First Click Photography 12

Kwame · Married on 12/19/2017

Quality service for Affordable price

Sent on 12/21/2017
    At First Click Photography 13

Mike · Married on 12/06/2017

Excellent service and professional photography

Sent on 07/29/2017

Maddox · Married on 12/02/2017

I’ve hired Mr.Pontillo on multiple occasions and every single time he has delivered beyond expectations. Very professional and a perfectionist, which is always a great thing in his profession. I would most definitely recommend him to all that are looking for any media work in general along with Photography / videography

Sent on 12/18/2017
    At First Click Photography 19
    At First Click Photography 20
    At First Click Photography 21

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Paul and this company are amazing! I loved that I got to relive my wedding through theses photos! Everything was picture perfect

Sent on 11/20/2017

At First Click Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Amanda! You guys were so much fun to work with and Im so happy I got the chance to capture your amazing day!

Tobias · Married on 10/27/2017

I would highly recommend At First Click for all photography and videography needs.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Stephanie · event on 10/20/2017

I do not even know where to begin! We just received our engagement photos back, and they are STUNNING. I'll admit, I started crying! They were everything I wanted and more! We had so much fun working with him. I was so stressed out leading up to it, and when we got there, Paul instantly put me at ease. He let us really have just a great time with our session. You can just see in the photos how much fun and how relaxed we were. He captured our personality and our love for each other in shots I didn't think were possible. Both him and wife Stephanie are pure professionals who have a passion for what they do. I will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017

KONSTANTINA · Married on 10/01/2017

So grateful for choosing you to capture this important moments from my daughter's Baptism !!! Thank you for everything !!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

At First Click Photography did my wedding! It is owned by such a wonderful couple, they are so friendly and helpful and made sure to get every single picture that we wanted! They have been doing my family's photography for YEARS! So happy with this company!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Glendaliz · Married on 09/23/2017

We were very pleased to have Paul as our photographer, he is very professional makes you feel comfortable, and its very fun .He's work is awesome and we definitely hire him again for any other family event. We recommend At First Click photography for all your family events !!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

At First Click Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor capturing your amazing wedding day!

Deirdre · Married on 09/23/2017

Did a great job capturing all our special moments on video. Great quality, and quick to get the footage back. Very creative. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Mark · Married on 09/22/2017

Amazing work everything I could ask for.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2017

Paul was an absolute dream to work with. He jumped in with less than 2 weeks’ notice before my wedding, after my original photographer bailed on me, exactly 14 days out. Honestly, I think it was all a blessing in disguise! Paul was professional, creative, and fun to work with. He also worked very well alongside my videographer. He brought a second shooter so I have lots of photos of both my ladies, and my groom and groomsmen getting ready before the ceremony. He was careful to capture the specific moments that I requested ahead of time, and worked with our surroundings to come up with some really unique and special shots. In just two weeks he sent me nearly 500 edited photos! I can’t believe how quickly and beautifully they were done. If I ever need a photographer again in the future, I will DEFINITELY be calling Paul again.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Pravita · Married on 08/12/2017

Over all excellence. We are extremely satisfied!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sergio · Married on 08/05/2017

The jobs you guys did was exceptional. Hands down. I highly vouch for you guys at any type of event. Great pictures, service, and hospitality. My brother and sister in law were ecstatic, and so were we, who were part of this special day.

Sent on 08/07/2017