At All About Flowers Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing florist amazing experience

This Florist is amazing and works closely with families and makes sure your wedding day is everything you want it to be! After meeting with other Florists in the area I did not feel a personal connection and asked friends about recommendations. I went through At All About Flowers through a reccomendation from another bride and I couldn’t be happier! My wedding was absolutely stunning and I 100% reccomend using this florist in the tri-State area for the best prices and best quality.
    Rachel Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding perfection

Amazing to work with. They made my wedding absolutely beautiful
    Nicole Married on 06/23/2018
    I loved loved loved my flowers. They were perfect. We were sent pictures the night before and it was so exciting to see them early!
    Debbie Married on 08/06/2016
    I can't even begin to express how beautiful our flowers were. They made our wedding that much more magical. The price was great and the quality was that much better! I would highly recommend All About Flowers for your wedding or anything. Chris and Brian are truly talented!
    Laura Married on 07/25/2015
    I can't say enough about At All About Flowers. The owner, Chris, is just a wonderful person, through and through. She’s quirky, creative and highly driven - three great qualities in a florist. Chris worked with me early on in the process to give me ideas for my bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc. In fact, a day or so after our conversation, she came up with a few concepts and texted photos of them to me. She also let me pick them up when it was convenient for me and keep them - free of charge.

I met with her once more before my wedding to confirm final details and the evening before my wedding, she sent me a text of all of my flowers so that I could see what they’d look like and make any changes, if needed, before she delivered them the next day.

Chris loves what she does, and that passion shines through. She truly just wants her brides to be happy and will find a creative, cost-effective solution for any vision. I am so glad I chose At All About Flowers as my florist, and I’m even more glad to have had the chance to meet and work with Chris. She’s so fantastic!
  • User2492622 2+ years ago
    PRICE WAS FAIR! FOR the PRICE the flowers were amazing. I now use them for anything I need flowers for.
    Natasha Married on 06/24/2018

June 2018 Wedding Flowers

Chris & her crew did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding flowers!! She was very flexible with my wishes and allowed me to change things up a couple of times. She understood that our flower budget was limited and made all of my wedding flower dreams come true within my budget!

(PC: Franzetti Photography)