Astoria World Manor Reviews

54 Reviews for Astoria World Manor

54 Astoria World Manor Reviews
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 07/08/2018

We had our wedding there July 8, 2018 and it was perfect. The manager Kevin was very professional and helpful. The maitre'd Chucky that was assigned to us that night was awesome. He made the night perfect. The food, cake and drinks were really good. Will definitely recommend.

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/12/2018

Weddings are the most important moment for one. And Astoria provide the best service ever. Food was awesome, that till this day people are still talking about it. The cake was phenomenal. I am so happy with everything. There wasn’t no bad thing to say just that I wish I could relive it again.

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

I had my baby shower party here yesterday and everything was PERFECT!!!!!! Kevin the manager is amazing and had listened to exactly what we wanted for our party!! The staff was wonderful!!!!! The place was immaculately clean!!!! The food was amazing!!!! We also loved our cake, popcorn machine, chocolate fountain, cotton candy, the centerpieces, and the magician!!!! The maitre'd was the sweetest woman EVER!!!! She helped me with whatever I needed. And the entire Astoria Manor staff was just the kindest and most helpful people and extremely great!!!!! This place is AMAZING!!!!

Astoria World Manor 1

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I got married here about a week ago. The staff did an amazing job and every one was extremely helpful. We organized the event with Kevin who helped us through every step . Thank you for the wonderful experience !

Richard · Married on 09/09/2017

This was for my daughter's Sweet 16. Astoria World Manor did a great job. Everything was done just as we wanted it, and the level of professionalism was very high. We were happy.

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful venue to hold an affair. The food was delicious and the staff was very attentive to my guests needs. If ever I plan on holding another party, this is the place to hold it..Thank you all for your professionalism, you quality of service and making my 25th Anniversary one to remember.

Dennis · Married on 07/29/2017

I was very happy with services from the management and staff. The layout of the hall, the colors, the foods all was excellent.
    If I was to keep another event it will certainly be at Astoria Wold Manor.

Amy · Married on 07/21/2017

Excellent service! All of our guests were very happy. Good food too.

Ernesto · Married on 06/10/2017

Astoria Manor was highly recommended to us. We also recommend their services. Professional staff . They knew exactly what we wanted in our daughter's sweet sixteen.
    If you happen to be Dominican I recommend Astoria Manor and Mr. Eleven in particular.

Thank you Astoria Manor.

PS they workeworked very well with my support staff. EX. THE PLANNER, THE DJ, THE MASTER OF CEREMONY, THE DECORATORATOR AND ESPECIALLY ME AND MY FAMILY

MUCH AS GRACIA

Jose · Married on 05/20/2017

Our dream was complete with this amazing people!!
    Kevin you are .... awesome!!
    Claudia and all the crew!!
    If I married again!! I will chose you !!
    Astoria world Manor ......
    Thank you!!!

Adele · Married on 04/08/2017

I celebrated my 20th Wedding anniversary in Astoria Manor. The price that was quoted was great for my budget. I will tell you this the experience was definitely not low budget!!! From the chapel to the food it was too notch!! I never had to ask for anything all night!!! I'm definitely using them again in the future!!!!

• PhilSammie7302016

Samantha · Married on 07/30/2016

I had such an amazing time at my wedding yesterday, the only thing I hated was how fast everything went by. Juan was amazing in helping me and my fiance pick the perfect room and all the amazing food for our guests. It was delicious and the cake was amazing. The guests loved every part of it! Thank you guys <3

Javier · Married on 11/20/2015

WHAT AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT!!! At first I was skeptical about this venue because I thought it was too close to where I live but at the end of the night, i was extremely happy with the customer service and food at this place. We had the privilege to have Jay Ahn as our wedding coordinator. He was extremely patient as well as professional and an amazing personality. If I was to hire him again I definitely would. He never pressured us and was willing to listen to our questions and requests. We chose to have the buffet style dinner over the usual sit down waiter served menu and I must say, I was very impressed. The cake was provided by them and it was so delicious. The whole staff was wonderful, I couldn't be more happier to have our reception at Astoria World Manor! -Javier and Daisy.

• Star & Kenyetta

Staraisha & Kenyetta · Married on 04/12/2015

I hosted my wedding at Astoria on April 12th, 2015. I absolutely loved it! My banquet manager was Kevin and he was awesome and so patient with us. We originally book The Galapagos Arts Space in Downtown Brooklyn, but they closed down 3 months before our wedding and returned our money. At first we were devastated but I must say, I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND ASTORIA WORLD MANOR.
    We held out ceremony in the Chapel located in the lower level of Astoria World Manor. This was an additional $375 if I’m not mistaken. They allowed us to decorate it any way we wanted and we occupied it for about 30-45 minutes. They gave us two bridal suites and ensured that refreshments were served regularly up until the end of cocktail hour.
    We held our reception in the Empire Room. I had about 94 guests and it sat everyone comfortably. My guest said the cocktail hors d'oeuvres were phenomenal. There was soooooo much food, OMG! I barely got a chance to eat but when I did it was great. About 80% of my guest LOVED the food selection. & it was HOT! Thank GOD. Sometimes buffet style food comes cold and I would have died. They provided us with a cake and a fruit display with our name carved in it. We purchased a package deal that included a projector, a projector screen, a champagne tower (unlimited), and a photo booth (unlimited pictures). This package cost us about $1000 on top of the original cost. Speaking of cost, since we had our wedding on a Sunday it was a little cheaper. We paid approximately $55 per person. There was a small service fee and a maître-D fee. They have a studio garden for photos. It was awesome. The photo came out great. They also provided additional favors. Overall the place was clean, the staffs were friendly, it was affordable and I had an amazing Banquet manager. I am so happy I hosted my wedding at AWM.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me. (Sjenkins0288@yahoo.com) I know I wish I had someone to help me when I was selecting a venue.

Stan · Married on 04/11/2015

Getting married at Astoria World Manor was a great experience because of the professionalism Jay Ahn had in coordinating the whole event. He ensured that everything went according to plan. He took pride and ownership in ensuring that our special occasion went smoothly. It is hard to find an employee who takes such pride in the work he does to make sure the customers are happy. He went above and beyond his means to take care of our wedding celebration. I would like to thank Jay for coordinating an amazing wedding!

Stan

Brenda · Married on 10/18/2014

I had the Regency Room. As the Bride, I was stressing a couple of things that were needed to be done and our Maitre d ' was the most awesome man. He accomplished all of my tasks with time to spare. The food was great, my guest enjoyed it very much. The only complaint was that it didn't last until 3:00am in the morning. Overall I will be using this venue for other events.

Jose · Married on 08/16/2014

Great Venue, great service. will definitely be using Astoria World Manor again for parties.

Arely · Married on 07/05/2014

I will recommend AWM to everyone I know concerning events

Jasmine · Married on 07/05/2014

I recommend this venue to anyone who is serious about organizing any kind of event
    They are very good, responsible and on time

Mercedes · Married on 09/27/2013

I had my wedding here on 9/2013 and have no complaints. Juan and his staff were always accomodating to my wants and needs. They offer a flexible payment plan and they make sure to try to please the Bride's every wish. I rented the Grand ballroom and it looked amazing.
    Thank You AWM. My wedding day was perfect.

Had my event here it was great. They assign you 2 butlers and they are at your back and call. they guide you through out your event. keep you on schedule. great Value.. and use metro flowers Alex is great. they design and decorate your party if you wish $$ reasonably priced.

• Diana

Diana · Married on 11/10/2012

Astoria World Manor is the way to go if you want good service, great food, a great price, and a grand ole' time. They were so flexible and kind to me and my now husband. My guests are still talking about our wedding. They accommodated all of my requests for my wedding cake and it was so beautiful. Thank you Astoria World Manor for a fabulous wedding.

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2012

Great Experience! My dreams coming true!!!. I'm extremely happy with the customer service, foods. With everything that they provided such as cake, a Cocktail phenomenal,the fruit display with ours name Vanessa and David.Favors or champagne with our name and date of the wedding day November 3. They gave us a lot of foods to take with us. They Chapel Room was perfect they allowed us to decorated for freed the night before.Our ceremony was so elegant and holly. I FEEL THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THAT PLACE. I feel like at church. They studio garden for photos is wonderful. I feel like at the park. They flowers look so real. Everyone told great things about ours weddings. Our guests love it specially family and friends. IF YOU LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT YOU WEDDING BECOME UNFOGGEROBLE THIS IS THE PLACE. If you would like to know more about my experience email me estevez_vanessa@yahoo.com. This place is a Wao.

• Q

Qaadira · Married on 06/17/2012

Excellent service, professionalism, and value.

Lourdes · Married on 10/23/2009

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Astoria World Manor and loved it! They did such a wonderful job in making sure everything ran smoothly. We all enjoyed the food (I'm still thinking of the lasagna), and our Maitre' D was attentive. Our guests really enjoyed the cocktail hour. The only thing I didn't like was that they had us cut the cake too early. Our reception ended at midnight, but because the cake had already been cut, our room looked empty by 11:15pm. Nevertheless, we were very happy with Astoria World Manor. They made our wedding day a success and I would highly recommend them.