AStewart Graphics Photo & Video Reviews

13 Reviews for AStewart Graphics Photo & Video

• Kayla

Kayla Stiles · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Phenomenal Engagement Experience

We LOVED working with Amy. We are having a destination wedding in Florida, and Amy was super flexible with us. There aren't words for how much we loved our pictures, she did a phenomenal job. Not to mention the turnaround time is FAST for an engagement session (for us less than a week!). Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing wedding photography and videography

Amy and her team were an absolute dream come true! I could not have asked for a better wedding photography and videography team. They were so sweet, professional, and a pleasure to work with. All the pictures were stunning and they captured everything I asked for and more! They even got all unedited photos to us the next day and videos within 2 weeks! Amazing vendor! I would highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Horowitz · Married on 01/04/2020

Beautifully Captured Memories to Last a Lifetime!

Amy and Richard were a both a pleasure to work with. They are so talented and captured so many beautiful images that will last a lifetime. Amy and her company were recommended by my venue, the Florida Aquarium. I saw a sample photo book featuring her work from a previous wedding at the aquarium at my first meeting for the venue. Although I did want to get a price quote from all the vendors, Amy's prices and quality of work were unbeatable. When it was time to book, Amy invited us to her home office to show us more samples and we put our deposit down on the spot. I booked my engagement photos far out, about 2 months before my wedding, and Amy was very flexible with the date, as my husband’s availability was very limited. My husband and I loved working with Amy during our personal photo shoot on Sand Key Beach. We had never taken professional photos together as a couple and were feeling a little nervous of what to expect. Amy is very easy going and easy to work with, so she was able to eliminate our nerves within a short period of time of our time with her. I feel like Amy and Richard went above and beyond on our wedding night, from our first look before the ceremony to our bubble send off and everything in between, they captured so many lovely moments we are having a hard time deciding which ones to print and put in a photobook! We received so many compliments from our guests on their upbeat personalities and quality of work. On the night of our wedding, she allowed us to extend the time they were there and billed us the next day, so we would be able to capture our bubble send off. I love that she gives customers access to all of our photos and the ability to download all of the images- both unedited and finished photos. We also appreciated how fast she is able to upload the unedited photos- within 24 hours (although she uploaded ours a lot sooner for both our engagement photo session and our wedding)! We recently received our finished photos and are in love! I am so glad that I decided to add a second photographer (Richard) to capture different angles and images with his wide-angle camera. Having them both there ensured that even without video capturing the night, we have so many photos to look back on. Aside from capturing our precious day, Amy also helped with things definitely not in her job description, like assisting my mom and wedding coordinator bustle my dress for the reception (after we were so confused on what to do) and providing me with a personal mini fan after too much dancing! This meant so much to me and helped ease any stress I was experiencing. I definitely recommend Astewart Graphics Photos & Videos and the only thing I regret is not hiring them for videography (which I would recommend and wish I could go back in time and hire them for this as well!) I will continue to use this company for any occasion that I am in need of a professional photographer!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Summer Bate · Married on 10/12/2019

So thankful to have hired Amy with AStewart graphics for our wedding.

I cannot thank AStewart graphics enough for our wedding photos. Amy and her team are so amazing.
    We met Amy last year when she did our engagement photos at UT. After getting our engagement photos back, we knew Amy was going to capture the perfect wedding photos as well.
    She also captured my graduation photos at USF and they were also amazing.
    Our wedding was at Casa Lantana in Brandon, FL. Amy had never worked at this venue before so we really appreciated when she came out a couple months before the wedding to walk around the venue and get to know the space.
    On wedding day, Amy and her team were on time (actually a little early even) and ready to go. She immediately got to work and kept everything so organized. Her team was so easy to work with and so professional.
    We had every single unedited photo (hundreds of them) the next morning by 11:00am. None of my friends could believe that I already got to look at my photos the day after my wedding.
    My wedding was only a couple of days ago so I haven’t gotten to see the edited ones as they will take a little longer, but I already know that they will be perfect because I honestly would even be happy with the unedited ones as they are that good.
    We also had videography through them which will take a few weeks to put together but I know it will be amazing.
    Amy also responded to every email/call/text very promptly and never made me feel like a bother when I had a lot of questions.
    I can’t thank Amy and her team enough for capturing our most amazing day and helping our wedding be so perfect. I HIGHLY recommend them for not only wedding photography, but any photo sessions you need.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Teresa Jane · Married on 05/04/2019

Enjoyable experience, great pictures!

We knew Amy was the right choice the first time we talked to her! She is wonderful, welcoming, and really listens to what you want out of your special day. She does not follow a one size/style fits all methodology. We got married on 5/4 at the Florida Aquarium, ans my husband and I do not like getting pictures taken at all. Amy and her partner made it so much fun, we couldn't believe it. We had a great time working with them, and the pictures came out incredible! There were so many great pictures we didn't even know they took that really were a nice surprise when we got the link to our gallery. I would highly recommend Amy and team to anyone for any event. She is not just a wedding photographer, she is a true artist.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Mark · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do I begin? Amy is practically the fairy god mother that I dreamed of! She was phenomenal from our first meeting to wedding day! She was in constant contact to ensure everything was running smoothly and stayed in constant contact with vendors. She handled everything beautiful and it could not have went smoother. I told her my vision and she executed it better than I imagined. I highly recommend her for day of coordinating! We had an issue with another videographer and Amy provided her videographer from her company, which happened to be her husband (I love couple vendors!!). I had no idea that he was going to be INCREDIBLE! since it was a last minute fix, I wasn't sure what to expect, but let me tell you... he created something out of this world! It also was done in record time! I could go on and on about how wonderful Amy and Richard are, but I think you should just hire them and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/06/2018

Amy and Richard made our day so memorable! We had an intimate beach wedding that was quite simple but they made an outstanding video that is better than I dreamed. They captured the best of our ceremony and I couldn’t be happier to share it with my friends and family from Brazil who couldn’t be here for the wedding. Amy was easy to reach, really professional, talented, sweet and fun! We’re definitely calling them again for our vow renewal and for future pictures!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jane · Married on 04/28/2018

Outstanding Photography and Personality!
    Amy is a wonderful photographer and great with people. We reviewed other photographers and their work and Amy was our top pick! She is professional, has a great eye for pictures, is helpful at setting up shots with people and has a very warm personality. You can tell how much she loves her profession, as she is very passionate about it. We highly recommend her for your event and photos.
    - Jane

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tyler · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding was at the Florida Aquarium which can be tough to photograph properly. I did so much research and finally came across Amy who was willing to meet me at the venue (before even booking her) and take a couple shots to show me she knew what she was doing.. and did she! I hired her for the 5 hour package and she has an assistant taking photos too. She was very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process and even met with me a week beforehand to go over where and when we'd take all the photos.
    They did an incredible job. The value you get is truly unbelievable. She gave us all the raw photos and edited hundreds for us. Everyone loved all photos and said how awesome our photographer was. We are beyond happy with the services and results.. absolutely best wedding packages in the industry. Book her soon because I have a feeling she'll increase prices soon once everyone sees her quality of work.

Sent on 12/28/2017

brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy was awesome!! She was very accommodating and super easy to work with, not to mention incredibly friendly. She did our wedding photos and they came out great. We got a free engagement photo a few months before too. She got us our wedding photos back extremely fast and we got nothing but compliments about how amazing they came out. She never acted as if she was at work but like she was having fun with us at our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who wanted their wedding or any event documented for a very reasonable price. 5 stars!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Joelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Amy and her crew were amazing to work with. All took the time to understand what we wanted to be captured on this amazing day. They were prepared and ready for anything. Top-notch photographs. I got ALL the unedited photographs less than 48 hours after the ceremony. Can't wait for the edited versions!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/18/2017

Amy did my pictures for my wedding and she was awesome ! Very easy going and super helpful with poses. She was just an absolute pleasure and really helped make my wedding day even more special. I love how fast she got the pictures back to us . If anyone is looking for a good photographer you have come to the right place . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking ! Thank you again !

Sent on 04/26/2017

Emily · Married on 11/15/2015

We were very pleased with the work amy provided. She did both our engagement & wedding photos. Great value & very flexible. She was always on time & was great on offering pose suggestions so we got a perfect shot. Our video & prints turned out great. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2016