32 Reviews for Ashton Place

Glassware (2)
Linens (2)
Parking (2)
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Drapery (1)
Barware (1)
China (1)
30 Ashton Place Reviews

We had our wedding here this past weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. We had the two middle rooms and it was the perfect size for our 140 guests. Kari was so easy to get in touch with, patiently answered all my questions and so flexible to work with. All the staff there are professional and very helpful. We had a few hiccups (unexpected guests, misplaced card box) but Kari and all the staff were quick to accommodate them for us and even went as far as letting us borrow a card box for the night.

Profile Picture Genia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Im very happy that my wife and I picked the Ashton the staff was very flexible with our schedule and they made the process go very smoothly for my wife. I recommend this place for whatever event you may have.

Profile Picture Denar, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married on 28th May 2017( memorial day weekend) at the Ashton Place. This place and people are just amazing. Puneet and Akanksha did great job. We appreciate Akanksha's work a lot, she handled everything so gracefully on our big day. Ashton has all facilities one would need for any function. Also they are very flexible with all other vendors. I would highly recommend Ashton Place for any small/big functions. They are the best event organizers.

We would like to go with Ashton Place for all our future parties/function :)

Profile Picture Pooja, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Akanksha, the coordinator, is truly amazing. She was available anytime we needed her, accommodated for all of our needs, and made our day exactly how we wanted it. She will always be apart of our memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Ashton place itself is absolutely stunning and they work extra hard to make sure your night is amazing. They offered to warm up our food since we were away thanking the tables, they gave us all the last minute items we needed, and they followed all of my requests in terms of avoiding interruptions and accommodating for guests. We highly recommend them! Our wedding was September 24, 2016. We got a package deal and it was perfect.

Profile Picture sarah, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing time having our wedding at Ashton place. Dianna, our venue coordinator was amazing! She answered all of our questions, made us feel super comfortable with all of our planning, and even gave us her personal contact info the week of our wedding in case we had any last minute issues. The service, food, and decorations were everything we wanted and more.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything from the private bridal suite to the decor, was perfect. The staff was very professional and very nice. The food tasted great and there was plenty of it. The cake was moist and fabulous. Everything matched what I wanted. And the person that made all that happened was the best coordinator ever Dianna. I would definitely recommend Ashton Place to anyone that would ask. Thank you again for everything! You made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Martha, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We had an absolutely beautiful and amazing wedding here! Dianna was so awesome and she was such a great help during the whole process. All the guests are still raving about how great everything was especially the food!!! the hors d'oeuvres were delicious, the food was awesome and the cake was yummy!!! We really couldnt have asked for a better wedding and Dianna definitely helped pull everything off for us! This is a great place to have an event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don’t even know where to begin with this venue. I think one of the favorite parts of my wedding was walking into my reception and seeing how beautiful it was. Dianna, our wedding coordinator, was the BEST ever. We were hesitant at first when our initial coordinator had changed, but honestly we are so glad and lucky it did happen! I didn’t really have much of a vision to what I wanted my venue to look like. She was super helpful with what colors would work and what people like. She was also available whenever I needed her, even on her days off! The food was amazing! We had two different appetizers, a coffee bar, late night snacks, and the family style dinner. Everyone raved about the food, which also leads me to say they did a complimentary food tasting before we even booked. Soooo many places don’t offer that! They also did a tasting for appetizers too. The decorations they provided were so pretty! I did a coral theme so they provided the table runners, chair covers, sashes, and pink uplighting! I also had half the tables with the floating candle centerpiece that they provided and everything just all together turned out so beautiful. Everything ran smoothly, I would not change one thing! I would recommend this venue to anyone, and I especially recommend working with Dianna. I could go on and on with wonderful things to say about this place but I will leave it as if you want a memorable extra special day, choose this place!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dianna was PERFECT! I have always been told and have witnessed that weddings don't always go as planned. Ashton Place made our wedding better then what we imagined! Everyone keeps talking about how beautiful everything was, how all the food was delicious, and how the service was excellent! :) We could not be happier with our big day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have always wanted to have my wedding reception at Ashton Place, so when I found out that they had openings for my wedding day, I was so excited! Ashton Place gave me everything I could have ever wanted in a reception. The food was amazing and they provided most of the decor that I used. They also use an outside bakery for the cake, which was a big help! Everyone had an amazing time! All the people there are so friendly and are willing to help you have the perfect day. They really know their stuff when it comes to planning a function and I knew I had nothing to worry about when I got there to celebrate!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Dianna was a dream come true! She made sure our wedding was perfect. She was always available, professional, and very accommodating. The venue was perfect! The staircases were beautiful. All of our 200 guest loved the service, the food and the venue. The wait staff was phenomenal. If u want a beautiful wedding you must book Ashton place today :-)

Profile Picture Rashonda, 8/3/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow. All I can say is Wow. Working with Jackie at Ashton Place was such a joy! She was more than prompt with correspondence, worked hard to make sure everything was perfect for our big day and gave us the assurance we needed that everything would be wonderful for our big day. And BOY! did she come through! Our banquet hall was set up to perfection, the cake was beautiful, the servers were amazing and the whole night had a flow that was unheard of! Everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been too, and I feel that was largely in part to Jackie and her hard working staff! I would recommend this banquet hall to anyone looking to throw and amazing party. Such a wonderful, wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Carrianne, 4/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful I wouldn't of had it any other way, the room looked gorgeous. We worked with jackie she was the friendliest and always was always there to help :)

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were the greatest place! The food was the best food at a wedding or anywhere(all our guest also said that), the people there are so nice and accomidating. The prices were great and they have alot of extras you can add to make it even more spectacular. We can't say enough good things about the place and people.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/31/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashton Place appeared to be the run-of-the-mill reception hall. They met all my needs and exceeded EVERY expectation!! Every person, servers, bar tenders, everyone went above and beyond!!! I would use Ashton Place 10 times over!!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/1/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashton Place was awesome. We worked with Jackie Casale, she was amazing and went above and beyond for us. She made sure everything was perfect; even things I never thought of. Something that I definitley recommend is upgrading to the premier package because it is definitley worth it. There is so much included when you upgrade, that it would be stupid not to. She made every detail wonderful and all of my family and friends commented as well that my wedding was fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/25/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

By far the best hall we had looked at for our wedding. They had provided everything I had wanted for our reception at such a reasonable cost. I loved the chocolate fountain and chair covers and the food was awesome... When I walked into the room on the day of our wedding with all the candles lit and everything set up the way I dreamed.... I almost cried... It was what I dreamed and so much more.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/31/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Jackie and she was very helpful and kind. She was very responsive to my requests and very prompt with returning my phone calls and emails. The day of the event everything was just as I imagined it would be. The food was great and the service and staff were great to work with.

Profile Picture Dana, 3/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my now husband and I walked into Ashton Place to select our wedding venue, we fell in love. It is beautiful inside and the staff was very accommodating. We received so many compliments from our guests throughout the night regarding the food and the sweet table.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashton Place was an amazing place to host the reception to our wedding. We searched through many places in the 60527 area code and they were by far the top competitor for pricing. The food was exceptional and they offered a large selection of choices for the money we spent. Also, Ashton Place is unique in that you spend a bottom line amount to book a room. We had 3 out of the 4 rooms, so we had to spend 20,000 but could do it any way we wanted (food, cake, decorations, balloon drop, ice sculpture, chocolate fountain, etc). They were extremely helpful with all the planning. The only downside is that they can have up to four other events going at the same time as yours. If your big concern is being the only bride on the grounds, then you might want to think twice about Ashton. However, if you are about getting the most for your money, then Ashton is the place for you!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/22/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.7

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Ashton Place on 8/26/17. Akanksha was an excellent coordinator to work with through all the planning! She was responsive, professional, and attentive to all the details we wanted to incorporate into our special day. There were a few times in which information communicated over email was unclear and needed to be clarified but in the end everything was figured out. We are grateful for the rest of the staff who made our night unforgettable! All the food was DELICIOUS and our guests were raving about it. Service was wonderful, the venue was beautiful and clean, and we were pleased with how the staff at Ashton Place accommodated our big wedding. I definitely recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
4.7

Great service, amazing food, beautiful set-up. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to put on a great event.

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashton Place was amazing. The place looked wonderful when we arrived. They catered to my every need and my guests had a wonderful time!! Highly, highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/06, 4 Reviews

Looking back there are a few complaints that I have about the Ashton Place:

There were very few food choices in each price range. I wish that there were a few more options.
They messed up the cake. While it looked fine (which is perhaps the most important) the cake's filling was wrong.
When I told them that I wanted to sub out the ice piece for lights and tulle on the balcony I did not figure that they would put another ice piece on the dessert table. (I think that they are tacky and overdone).
The ability for guests from other parties to come to my reception and get free drinks was something that I found enormously tacky.

Overall though it was a great place to have a reception. The staff was very attentive and was able to make sure that all of my requests were fulfilled. The venue its self is gorgeous especially the room set aside for the bride and the groom.

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/14/04, 5 Reviews