Ashton Place Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Caroline
    Caroline W. Getting married on 07/03/2024

Fantastic Customer Service

My finance and I were so pleased with the experience we had with Ashton Place. We had been browsing for a venue for several months and finally found the perfect spot! The attention to detail makes me feel confident that the team there will take the stress out of our heads. Can't wait for our perfect day with Ashton Place!
    Dipti S. Married on 04/16/2022

Elegant and Classy Wedding Venue

My husband and I got married at Ashton Place on 4/16/22. The day of the wedding, the venue was immaculate and had a great ambiance. Puneet and his team took care of all our needs, which made our wedding day less stressful. From the beginning to the end Puneet was very helpful. He was very prompt in returning our emails. He was very flexible when it came to our choice of vendor for catering.
    Shane I. Married on 01/08/2022

Exceptional.

We have had multiple events here and everything has always been perfect! Puneet is the person we have always worked with And he goes above and beyond to cater to out needs. Simply put, Ashton is fabulous, from their modern looks to their staff to the food service and pricing. 100% recommended.
    Elizabeth T. Married on 12/10/2021

Making memories

This is such an amazing venue. The staff handled everything and went above and beyond my expectations. The music and delicious food was great too! This place has it all and are very accommodating. We will be back!
    Ayesha S. Married on 11/27/2021

the staff was very ready to help and always active and on their feet to cater to their guests

the service was top tier and very helpful with helping organizing events. Staff is very cooperative and courteous of their customers.
    Sofia I. Married on 11/05/2021

Diwali at Ashton Place

Experienced a Diwali party in this banquet. Everything was just beautiful, the food was amazing and served carefully to every guest. and the decor was pristine and seemed very fancy. This owner knows how to treat his guests and make them feel as if they were royalty for one night. Definitely would recommend!!!
    Mia M. Married on 10/23/2021

unforgettable

So amazing!! Everything was perfect and the service was the best i’ve ever experienced! 100% recommend this place to anyone and everyone!
    Connie Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect wedding day!

Kari and her team were amazing! From the personal consultation with her to the many emails and phone calls she always answered, she made our wedding day absolutely perfect. She worked with us to make our vision come true. I’m truly grateful for everything! Ashton Place was the perfect venue for our special day. I highly recommend them.
    Sareena B. Married on 08/11/2021

Quality Experience

My experience with Ashton Place was amazing from start to finish. We were assisted every step of the way.
    Anuj S. Married on 07/16/2021

Awesome Venue and Excellent Manager

I've been to a number of events at Ashton Place and we love this place. This summer we had a wedding in the family and couldn't think of a better place for the festivities. We ended up doing 3 events here and they went off so well. The folks at Ashton are super accommodating, they have excellent recommendations for other vendors like decorators, caterers, DJ, etc. The facility itself is updated and great. The staff was so helpful, as well. I have to say the manager during the wedding in our family was the best. Puneet. Everyone should pray he's on duty for your event as well. Good luck all and I'm looking forward to more parties at Ashton.
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 10/09/2020

A Beautiful Night

Ashton Place is an amazing place to have your wedding or special event! My husband and I were married in October 2020, and this was a rescheduled date. Ashton Place was always there for us throughout our wedding planning journey (during a pandemic)! Chloe was our wedding coordinator and she absolutely exceeded my expectations! I am a very observant and detail oriented person, so I loved noticing the little things at our beautiful wedding. It brought me so much joy to see Chloe in action and you can tell she simply loves events and her job! Ashton Place was so kind and helpful to each of our day-of wedding vendors. We even scheduled some new vendors ten days before our wedding! You also need to know, the catering and food selection at Ashton Place is amazing! We were extremely happy with the food and polite service at our wedding. We chose to have our ceremony at Ashton Place too, and Chloe made sure the details were perfect. Our wedding guests were comfortable and our wedding started on time. Ashton Place is a perfect choice and they run a great business. They are keeping their clients and guests safe during such an extraordinary time, and I am so grateful for their professionalism and care. I cannot wait to recommend Ashton Place to couples in the future! And, I can't wait to have family parties there again as our family grows. Thank you! - The Smiths
    Taylor Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful experience

Was a guest at Ashton Place and it was a beautiful venue. Food was great.
    Sandra W. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing experience

My event specialist Kari was amazing from start to finish! The service staff was also wonderful. I had many compliments on the services. It was definitely a great experience and wedding reception!!!
  • Adil
    Adil A. Married on 08/14/2020

Nothing short of Beautiful!

This Venue is amazing. I had my Daughters wedding here and our Coordinator Chloe did a fantastic job taking care of us.
    Niti Married on 01/02/2020

Great Venue for any occasion

We attended my sister wedding and we had a blast at Ashton Place , food , service, ambiance everything was great. Everyone was so helpful and flexible and our overall experience was great. I would recommend Ashton Place to everyone.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/28/2019

Great venue, amazing deal, wonderful service!

Choosing to have our ceremony and wedding at Ashton Place last Saturday, September 28th was honestly the best decision we made in our planning process! The venue itself is beautiful and included almost everything we needed in one place so that helped to reduce stress. After looking at many venue options and from working in the event industry, I can also honestly say that you will not find a higher quality choice of venue for the price point of Ashton Place- their wedding packages are a really great deal! The service we received was also above and beyond- our coordinator Kari was nothing but kind, patient and extremely helpful throughout the entire process including the evening of our wedding! Every question we had she quickly had an answer for and every request we made she was more than happy to accommodate. She is an experienced professional and it definitely shows. Thanks again to Kari and Ashton Place for helping to make our wedding beautiful and memorable!

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea!! We appreciate your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so glad to hear that your wedding was great!
    Sarah B. Married on 01/19/2019

Truly Amazing!

Toni Eberhart was truly amazing! She made the day so special and made sure every need was met. I could not have asked for a better coordinator or a better venue. My guests raved about the food and the service provided. Thank you so much!
  • Tonika
    Tonika Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing place and awesome people

My fiancé and I wanted to plan the perfect wedding for our friends and family to attend and after searching for several weeks we finally decided on Ashton Place. We decided not to go with a wedding planner because we wanted to be very hands on with the planning of our wedding ourselves, who would’ve known that so much went into planning a wedding! Toni was very helpful along the way throughout the entire process, giving ideas and telling us different things make sure we include to make sure our day was just right. Throughout the entire wedding planning process whenever I reached out to her she responded rapidly and if she didn’t know the answer to something she would let me know right away and always informed me that she would check into it, which she always did! She allowed us to store decorations at the venue a few days before the wedding and her and her staff also assisted with the set up and clean up. They were absolutely amazing! Everything went well I couldn’t have asked for anyone better, we really appreciate Toni and the staff at Ashton Place! PS THE FOOD WAS AMAZING AND ALL OF OUR GUEST LOVED IT🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Ashley Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue

Had our wedding at Ashton Place in Willowbrook, Il and the wedding turned out beautiful. The venue was clean. The staff was great and made sure the wedding and reception went smooth. The food was exceptional
    Mashayla Married on 09/29/2018
    I had my wedding at the Ashton Place on 9/28. It was beautiful!! Toni was my coordinator. She was the absolute GREATEST. She was incredibly kind and so very patient with me. I planned my wedding myself while working full time and trying to move so I was not the best communicator as I was alway tied into other things. She still made sure that all of my needs were met. She called and emailed and stayed on top of everything for me. The day of She was there start to finish. She made sure my suite had the snack platter and champagne and was sure to listen to anything I needed. The facility was decorated beautifully and everything was set up to perfection. The food was delicious from the soup to the cake! All my guests raved about how good the food was. I would recommend the Ashton Place to any bride and I was 100% recommend Toni as a coordinator! can honestly say my wedding day would not have been as great of a success without her!!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/28/2018
    We absolutely loved using Ashton Place for our reception! The food was DELICIOUS (and guests haven't stopped raving), the service and attention to detail were fantastic, and everything was just beautiful. We would recommend Ashton Place to anyone looking for an event venue.

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share a review and for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day!
    Norkeisha Married on 09/01/2018
    I had my reception at the Ashton Place September 1, 2018. Kari was my planner and she was very helpful, professional and responsive. The entire staff did a wonderful job, the venue is beautiful and everyone made sure my wedding day was exactly what I asked for. The food is delicious, my guest are still talking about how well everything tasted and how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Ashton Place for any of your functions.

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you, Norkeisha!! It was a pleasure working with you! The pictures turned out really nice! You looked beautiful!!
    Sharon Married on 06/09/2018
    Ashton Place, Wonderful Food, Fantastic Cake, Beautiful Venue, Great Service! Toni Eberhart Event Coordinator was outstanding!
    Ahsan Married on 04/29/2018

The perfect place for your dream event!

Dealing with Ashton Place was by far the more streamline, effortless process. Puneet is an extremely understanding and helpful individual who is extremely understanding of circumstances and was always willing to help. He never made us feel pressured or obligated, and the best part was he always made things into a team effort, rather then just making a single party focus on a decision. As someone who had to primarily deal with him on the phone to take care most of the arrangements he was always available. We had setup a few touch base calls a once everything was set and good to go, just in case something was changed so that they could adjust for it. Overall very happy with the service and experience!