Ashton Place Reviews

53 Reviews for Ashton Place

• Caroline

Caroline Williams · Getting married on 07/03/2024

Fantastic Customer Service

My finance and I were so pleased with the experience we had with Ashton Place. We had been browsing for a venue for several months and finally found the perfect spot! The attention to detail makes me feel confident that the team there will take the stress out of our heads. Can't wait for our perfect day with Ashton Place!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Adil

Adil Ali · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Nothing short of Beautiful!

This Venue is amazing. I had my Daughters wedding here and our Coordinator Chloe did a fantastic job taking care of us.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Miuccio · Married on 10/09/2020

A Beautiful Night

Ashton Place is an amazing place to have your wedding or special event! My husband and I were married in October 2020, and this was a rescheduled date. Ashton Place was always there for us throughout our wedding planning journey (during a pandemic)! Chloe was our wedding coordinator and she absolutely exceeded my expectations! I am a very observant and detail oriented person, so I loved noticing the little things at our beautiful wedding. It brought me so much joy to see Chloe in action and you can tell she simply loves events and her job! Ashton Place was so kind and helpful to each of our day-of wedding vendors. We even scheduled some new vendors ten days before our wedding! You also need to know, the catering and food selection at Ashton Place is amazing! We were extremely happy with the food and polite service at our wedding. We chose to have our ceremony at Ashton Place too, and Chloe made sure the details were perfect. Our wedding guests were comfortable and our wedding started on time. Ashton Place is a perfect choice and they run a great business. They are keeping their clients and guests safe during such an extraordinary time, and I am so grateful for their professionalism and care. I cannot wait to recommend Ashton Place to couples in the future! And, I can't wait to have family parties there again as our family grows. Thank you! - The Smiths

Sent on 10/22/2020

Taylor · Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful experience

Was a guest at Ashton Place and it was a beautiful venue. Food was great.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Sandra Williams · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing experience

My event specialist Kari was amazing from start to finish! The service staff was also wonderful. I had many compliments on the services. It was definitely a great experience and wedding reception!!!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Niti · Married on 01/02/2020

Great Venue for any occasion

We attended my sister wedding and we had a blast at Ashton Place , food , service, ambiance everything was great. Everyone was so helpful and flexible and our overall experience was great. I would recommend Ashton Place to everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2019

Great venue, amazing deal, wonderful service!

Choosing to have our ceremony and wedding at Ashton Place last Saturday, September 28th was honestly the best decision we made in our planning process! The venue itself is beautiful and included almost everything we needed in one place so that helped to reduce stress. After looking at many venue options and from working in the event industry, I can also honestly say that you will not find a higher quality choice of venue for the price point of Ashton Place- their wedding packages are a really great deal! The service we received was also above and beyond- our coordinator Kari was nothing but kind, patient and extremely helpful throughout the entire process including the evening of our wedding! Every question we had she quickly had an answer for and every request we made she was more than happy to accommodate. She is an experienced professional and it definitely shows. Thanks again to Kari and Ashton Place for helping to make our wedding beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea!! We appreciate your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so glad to hear that your wedding was great!

Sarah Blanas · Married on 01/19/2019

Truly Amazing!

Toni Eberhart was truly amazing! She made the day so special and made sure every need was met. I could not have asked for a better coordinator or a better venue. My guests raved about the food and the service provided. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Tonika

Tonika · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing place and awesome people

My fiancé and I wanted to plan the perfect wedding for our friends and family to attend and after searching for several weeks we finally decided on Ashton Place. We decided not to go with a wedding planner because we wanted to be very hands on with the planning of our wedding ourselves, who would’ve known that so much went into planning a wedding! Toni was very helpful along the way throughout the entire process, giving ideas and telling us different things make sure we include to make sure our day was just right. Throughout the entire wedding planning process whenever I reached out to her she responded rapidly and if she didn’t know the answer to something she would let me know right away and always informed me that she would check into it, which she always did! She allowed us to store decorations at the venue a few days before the wedding and her and her staff also assisted with the set up and clean up. They were absolutely amazing! Everything went well I couldn’t have asked for anyone better, we really appreciate Toni and the staff at Ashton Place! PS THE FOOD WAS AMAZING AND ALL OF OUR GUEST LOVED IT🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Sent on 11/25/2018

ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue

Had our wedding at Ashton Place in Willowbrook, Il and the wedding turned out beautiful. The venue was clean. The staff was great and made sure the wedding and reception went smooth. The food was exceptional

Sent on 02/12/2019

MaShayla · Married on 09/29/2018

I had my wedding at the Ashton Place on 9/28. It was beautiful!! Toni was my coordinator. She was the absolute GREATEST. She was incredibly kind and so very patient with me. I planned my wedding myself while working full time and trying to move so I was not the best communicator as I was alway tied into other things. She still made sure that all of my needs were met. She called and emailed and stayed on top of everything for me. The day of She was there start to finish. She made sure my suite had the snack platter and champagne and was sure to listen to anything I needed. The facility was decorated beautifully and everything was set up to perfection. The food was delicious from the soup to the cake! All my guests raved about how good the food was. I would recommend the Ashton Place to any bride and I was 100% recommend Toni as a coordinator! can honestly say my wedding day would not have been as great of a success without her!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2018

We absolutely loved using Ashton Place for our reception! The food was DELICIOUS (and guests haven't stopped raving), the service and attention to detail were fantastic, and everything was just beautiful. We would recommend Ashton Place to anyone looking for an event venue.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share a review and for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day!

Norkeisha · Married on 09/01/2018

I had my reception at the Ashton Place September 1, 2018. Kari was my planner and she was very helpful, professional and responsive. The entire staff did a wonderful job, the venue is beautiful and everyone made sure my wedding day was exactly what I asked for. The food is delicious, my guest are still talking about how well everything tasted and how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Ashton Place for any of your functions.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you, Norkeisha!! It was a pleasure working with you! The pictures turned out really nice! You looked beautiful!!

Sharon · Married on 06/09/2018

Ashton Place, Wonderful Food, Fantastic Cake, Beautiful Venue, Great Service! Toni Eberhart Event Coordinator was outstanding!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Ahsan · Married on 04/29/2018

The perfect place for your dream event!

Dealing with Ashton Place was by far the more streamline, effortless process. Puneet is an extremely understanding and helpful individual who is extremely understanding of circumstances and was always willing to help. He never made us feel pressured or obligated, and the best part was he always made things into a team effort, rather then just making a single party focus on a decision. As someone who had to primarily deal with him on the phone to take care most of the arrangements he was always available. We had setup a few touch base calls a once everything was set and good to go, just in case something was changed so that they could adjust for it. Overall very happy with the service and experience!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Genia · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our wedding here this past weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. We had the two middle rooms and it was the perfect size for our 140 guests. Kari was so easy to get in touch with, patiently answered all my questions and so flexible to work with. All the staff there are professional and very helpful. We had a few hiccups (unexpected guests, misplaced card box) but Kari and all the staff were quick to accommodate them for us and even went as far as letting us borrow a card box for the night.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Denar · Married on 09/23/2017

Im very happy that my wife and I picked the Ashton the staff was very flexible with our schedule and they made the process go very smoothly for my wife. I recommend this place for whatever event you may have.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Pooja · Married on 05/28/2017

I just got married on 28th May 2017( memorial day weekend) at the Ashton Place. This place and people are just amazing. Puneet and Akanksha did great job. We appreciate Akanksha's work a lot, she handled everything so gracefully on our big day. Ashton has all facilities one would need for any function. Also they are very flexible with all other vendors. I would highly recommend Ashton Place for any small/big functions. They are the best event organizers.

We would like to go with Ashton Place for all our future parties/function :)

Sent on 06/30/2017

Luz · Married on 11/05/2016

We just had my daughter's quinceañera this past weekend, and I could not wait to write a review. Akanksha was the best event coordinator I could have asked for. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and the bartenders were great! I am planning a wedding soon, and were thinking destination wedding, but the service was so great that we are seriously considering to just have a local wedding instead. The venue was set up beautifully and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/08/2016

sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Akanksha, the coordinator, is truly amazing. She was available anytime we needed her, accommodated for all of our needs, and made our day exactly how we wanted it. She will always be apart of our memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Ashton place itself is absolutely stunning and they work extra hard to make sure your night is amazing. They offered to warm up our food since we were away thanking the tables, they gave us all the last minute items we needed, and they followed all of my requests in terms of avoiding interruptions and accommodating for guests. We highly recommend them! Our wedding was September 24, 2016. We got a package deal and it was perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Beth · Married on 06/27/2015

We had an amazing time having our wedding at Ashton place. Dianna, our venue coordinator was amazing! She answered all of our questions, made us feel super comfortable with all of our planning, and even gave us her personal contact info the week of our wedding in case we had any last minute issues. The service, food, and decorations were everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Martha · Married on 10/26/2014

Everything from the private bridal suite to the decor, was perfect. The staff was very professional and very nice. The food tasted great and there was plenty of it. The cake was moist and fabulous. Everything matched what I wanted. And the person that made all that happened was the best coordinator ever Dianna. I would definitely recommend Ashton Place to anyone that would ask. Thank you again for everything! You made our day perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Mae T. · Married on 10/01/2014

Phenomenal

From the beginning of the process to the end, all the staff were very accommodating and ready for any surprises for the event. The space was perfect for our large wedding and it did not feel like my guest were too close and crammed together. The food was beyond what was expected, our guests still remember that the food was great. Would highly recommend Ashton Place for all events.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Ashton Place's reply:

Thanks a lot for this great review we really appreciate it , and we were glad to be a part of your event .

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

We had an absolutely beautiful and amazing wedding here! Dianna was so awesome and she was such a great help during the whole process. All the guests are still raving about how great everything was especially the food!!! the hors d'oeuvres were delicious, the food was awesome and the cake was yummy!!! We really couldnt have asked for a better wedding and Dianna definitely helped pull everything off for us! This is a great place to have an event.

Sent on 07/08/2014