Ashton Place Reviews

Ashton Place 6
Ashton Place 7
  • Lynn

Lynn Klik · Married on 02/09/2019

A beautiful affordable location to have a wedding. Kari Jeffery was a dream come true as my wedding coordinator. From 1-10 I would give a 100

My wedding vowel 40th renewal was on February 16, 2019. There are not enough words for me to express how beautiful my wedding ceremony and reception were at the Ashton Place. My coordinator Kari Jeffery was so professional that I did not have to worry about anything. The ceremony was perfect and my reception was absolutely amazing. My guest could not say enough about the venue. The food was delicious we had family style. My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious and it came with my Wedding package. We also had late night snacks which were delicious. The entire staff did a remarkable job. The bartenders and servers were awesome. The minute you enter the building it is Impressive. The entire location is beautiful from the entry too the banquet hall which has high ceilings and beautiful chandeliers and really nice carpet. A beautiful brides and grooms room which they served us appetizers and champagne. A beautiful entry for a bride if you’re having your ceremony there. The bathrooms are very nice and clean and they have numerous stalls in the women’s bathroom a plus for me.
    My coordinator Keri Jeffery Was a godsend she is very professional and was spot on with all my requests. I had a lot of decorations and numerous tables to be decorated and she did a marvelous job of getting everything I wanted and the way I wanted it done. Kari answered all my questions and requests in a timely manner. The day of my wedding Kari had everything under control and I didn’t have to worry or do anything. My wedding was magical and I am so very grateful that I decided to have my ceremony and reception at the Ashton Place. I would highly recommend the Ashton Place for either a wedding reception or a wedding vowel renewal ceremony and reception. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Ashton Place 8
    Ashton Place 9
    Ashton Place 10
    Ashton Place 11
    Ashton Place 12

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Klik!! You looked stunning!! It was such a pleasure working with you and a honor to be part of your day!!

Sarah Blanas · Married on 01/19/2019

Truly Amazing!

Toni Eberhart was truly amazing! She made the day so special and made sure every need was met. I could not have asked for a better coordinator or a better venue. My guests raved about the food and the service provided. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Tonika

Tonika · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing place and awesome people

My fiancé and I wanted to plan the perfect wedding for our friends and family to attend and after searching for several weeks we finally decided on Ashton Place. We decided not to go with a wedding planner because we wanted to be very hands on with the planning of our wedding ourselves, who would’ve known that so much went into planning a wedding! Toni was very helpful along the way throughout the entire process, giving ideas and telling us different things make sure we include to make sure our day was just right. Throughout the entire wedding planning process whenever I reached out to her she responded rapidly and if she didn’t know the answer to something she would let me know right away and always informed me that she would check into it, which she always did! She allowed us to store decorations at the venue a few days before the wedding and her and her staff also assisted with the set up and clean up. They were absolutely amazing! Everything went well I couldn’t have asked for anyone better, we really appreciate Toni and the staff at Ashton Place! PS THE FOOD WAS AMAZING AND ALL OF OUR GUEST LOVED IT🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Sent on 11/25/2018

ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue

Had our wedding at Ashton Place in Willowbrook, Il and the wedding turned out beautiful. The venue was clean. The staff was great and made sure the wedding and reception went smooth. The food was exceptional

Sent on 02/12/2019

MaShayla · Married on 09/29/2018

I had my wedding at the Ashton Place on 9/28. It was beautiful!! Toni was my coordinator. She was the absolute GREATEST. She was incredibly kind and so very patient with me. I planned my wedding myself while working full time and trying to move so I was not the best communicator as I was alway tied into other things. She still made sure that all of my needs were met. She called and emailed and stayed on top of everything for me. The day of She was there start to finish. She made sure my suite had the snack platter and champagne and was sure to listen to anything I needed. The facility was decorated beautifully and everything was set up to perfection. The food was delicious from the soup to the cake! All my guests raved about how good the food was. I would recommend the Ashton Place to any bride and I was 100% recommend Toni as a coordinator! can honestly say my wedding day would not have been as great of a success without her!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2018

We absolutely loved using Ashton Place for our reception! The food was DELICIOUS (and guests haven't stopped raving), the service and attention to detail were fantastic, and everything was just beautiful. We would recommend Ashton Place to anyone looking for an event venue.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share a review and for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day!

Norkeisha · Married on 09/01/2018

I had my reception at the Ashton Place September 1, 2018. Kari was my planner and she was very helpful, professional and responsive. The entire staff did a wonderful job, the venue is beautiful and everyone made sure my wedding day was exactly what I asked for. The food is delicious, my guest are still talking about how well everything tasted and how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Ashton Place for any of your functions.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Ashton Place 13
    Ashton Place 14
    Ashton Place 15
    Ashton Place 16

Ashton Place's reply:

Thank you, Norkeisha!! It was a pleasure working with you! The pictures turned out really nice! You looked beautiful!!

Sharon · Married on 06/09/2018

Ashton Place, Wonderful Food, Fantastic Cake, Beautiful Venue, Great Service! Toni Eberhart Event Coordinator was outstanding!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Genia · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our wedding here this past weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. We had the two middle rooms and it was the perfect size for our 140 guests. Kari was so easy to get in touch with, patiently answered all my questions and so flexible to work with. All the staff there are professional and very helpful. We had a few hiccups (unexpected guests, misplaced card box) but Kari and all the staff were quick to accommodate them for us and even went as far as letting us borrow a card box for the night.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Denar · Married on 09/23/2017

Im very happy that my wife and I picked the Ashton the staff was very flexible with our schedule and they made the process go very smoothly for my wife. I recommend this place for whatever event you may have.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Pooja · Married on 05/28/2017

I just got married on 28th May 2017( memorial day weekend) at the Ashton Place. This place and people are just amazing. Puneet and Akanksha did great job. We appreciate Akanksha's work a lot, she handled everything so gracefully on our big day. Ashton has all facilities one would need for any function. Also they are very flexible with all other vendors. I would highly recommend Ashton Place for any small/big functions. They are the best event organizers.

We would like to go with Ashton Place for all our future parties/function :)

Sent on 06/30/2017

Luz · Married on 11/05/2016

We just had my daughter's quinceañera this past weekend, and I could not wait to write a review. Akanksha was the best event coordinator I could have asked for. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and the bartenders were great! I am planning a wedding soon, and were thinking destination wedding, but the service was so great that we are seriously considering to just have a local wedding instead. The venue was set up beautifully and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/08/2016

sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Akanksha, the coordinator, is truly amazing. She was available anytime we needed her, accommodated for all of our needs, and made our day exactly how we wanted it. She will always be apart of our memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Ashton place itself is absolutely stunning and they work extra hard to make sure your night is amazing. They offered to warm up our food since we were away thanking the tables, they gave us all the last minute items we needed, and they followed all of my requests in terms of avoiding interruptions and accommodating for guests. We highly recommend them! Our wedding was September 24, 2016. We got a package deal and it was perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Beth · Married on 06/27/2015

We had an amazing time having our wedding at Ashton place. Dianna, our venue coordinator was amazing! She answered all of our questions, made us feel super comfortable with all of our planning, and even gave us her personal contact info the week of our wedding in case we had any last minute issues. The service, food, and decorations were everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Martha · Married on 10/26/2014

Everything from the private bridal suite to the decor, was perfect. The staff was very professional and very nice. The food tasted great and there was plenty of it. The cake was moist and fabulous. Everything matched what I wanted. And the person that made all that happened was the best coordinator ever Dianna. I would definitely recommend Ashton Place to anyone that would ask. Thank you again for everything! You made our day perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

We had an absolutely beautiful and amazing wedding here! Dianna was so awesome and she was such a great help during the whole process. All the guests are still raving about how great everything was especially the food!!! the hors d'oeuvres were delicious, the food was awesome and the cake was yummy!!! We really couldnt have asked for a better wedding and Dianna definitely helped pull everything off for us! This is a great place to have an event.

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • User4303672 · event on 04/27/2014

Customer service was excellent!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Ashlee · Married on 04/04/2014

I don’t even know where to begin with this venue. I think one of the favorite parts of my wedding was walking into my reception and seeing how beautiful it was. Dianna, our wedding coordinator, was the BEST ever. We were hesitant at first when our initial coordinator had changed, but honestly we are so glad and lucky it did happen! I didn’t really have much of a vision to what I wanted my venue to look like. She was super helpful with what colors would work and what people like. She was also available whenever I needed her, even on her days off! The food was amazing! We had two different appetizers, a coffee bar, late night snacks, and the family style dinner. Everyone raved about the food, which also leads me to say they did a complimentary food tasting before we even booked. Soooo many places don’t offer that! They also did a tasting for appetizers too. The decorations they provided were so pretty! I did a coral theme so they provided the table runners, chair covers, sashes, and pink uplighting! I also had half the tables with the floating candle centerpiece that they provided and everything just all together turned out so beautiful. Everything ran smoothly, I would not change one thing! I would recommend this venue to anyone, and I especially recommend working with Dianna. I could go on and on with wonderful things to say about this place but I will leave it as if you want a memorable extra special day, choose this place!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2013

Dianna was PERFECT! I have always been told and have witnessed that weddings don't always go as planned. Ashton Place made our wedding better then what we imagined! Everyone keeps talking about how beautiful everything was, how all the food was delicious, and how the service was excellent! :) We could not be happier with our big day.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

I have always wanted to have my wedding reception at Ashton Place, so when I found out that they had openings for my wedding day, I was so excited! Ashton Place gave me everything I could have ever wanted in a reception. The food was amazing and they provided most of the decor that I used. They also use an outside bakery for the cake, which was a big help! Everyone had an amazing time! All the people there are so friendly and are willing to help you have the perfect day. They really know their stuff when it comes to planning a function and I knew I had nothing to worry about when I got there to celebrate!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Nancy · event on 09/08/2013

Exceeded our expectations in every way! Would definitely come back

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Rashonda

Rashonda · Married on 08/03/2013

Working with Dianna was a dream come true! She made sure our wedding was perfect. She was always available, professional, and very accommodating. The venue was perfect! The staircases were beautiful. All of our 200 guest loved the service, the food and the venue. The wait staff was phenomenal. If u want a beautiful wedding you must book Ashton place today :-)

Sent on 10/05/2013

Carrianne · Married on 04/13/2013

Wow. All I can say is Wow. Working with Jackie at Ashton Place was such a joy! She was more than prompt with correspondence, worked hard to make sure everything was perfect for our big day and gave us the assurance we needed that everything would be wonderful for our big day. And BOY! did she come through! Our banquet hall was set up to perfection, the cake was beautiful, the servers were amazing and the whole night had a flow that was unheard of! Everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been too, and I feel that was largely in part to Jackie and her hard working staff! I would recommend this banquet hall to anyone looking to throw and amazing party. Such a wonderful, wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2012

The venue was beautiful I wouldn't of had it any other way, the room looked gorgeous. We worked with jackie she was the friendliest and always was always there to help :)

Sent on 02/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2011

They were the greatest place! The food was the best food at a wedding or anywhere(all our guest also said that), the people there are so nice and accomidating. The prices were great and they have alot of extras you can add to make it even more spectacular. We can't say enough good things about the place and people.

Sent on 01/20/2012