Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

View more information

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Katherine Married on 05/22/2022

Great experience working with venue manager

I am a bride that will be getting married in May of 2022. Reem has been so flexible, culturally sensitive, and kind during the wedding planning process. She has gone above and beyond to make sure my wedding day is what I’ve always dreamed of. She has resolved many of my concerns with creative and effective solutions. I’m grateful to have her as a part of my wedding day. With a decade of experience in the wedding business, she is definitely top-tier in both skill and character. Ashton Gardens is lucky to have her!
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 04/03/2022

Fast Wedding Planning - AMAZING Service!

Keeton and Joanna were incredible! We started planning our wedding 6 months out (taking a month to choose the venue, so 5 months really), so things needed to happen really fast. Keeton was very patient and understanding as I submitted some things late. She made it work! She was also very quick to respond to questions and explained every step of the way when we were planning our wedding day. Walters Wedding Estates is amazing and had an option to include some things that they would do for us, so that we didn’t have to worry about it. I’d recommend Walters Wedding Estates to anyone!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Sydney, thank you for the 5-star review and recommendation. We hope that married life is going fabulously!
    Erin Married on 03/17/2022

Wedding Experience

I recently got married at Ashton Gardens West and it’s a beautiful venue! The chapel is amazing and the ballroom is huge!! The food was delicious and the customer service was on point! I would 100% recommend Ashton Gardens West to anyone looking for a wedding venue!!!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you for your positive review Erin! We loved being a part of your big day and wish you the best!
    Valeria M. Married on 02/18/2022

My Favorite Day

I got married at Ashton Gardens West Houston and I loved every part of it. The ladies there were always available and ready to help. My wedding went so smoothly! I can’t get over that day!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Valeria, thank you for allowing us to be a part of "your favorite day"! We appreciate the 5 star review and hope that married life is going fabulously!
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl S. Married on 02/05/2022

Wonderful place!

Very nice place! Great food and nice people!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hello and thank you for the positive review, Cheryl! We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!
    Shanon A. Married on 01/15/2022

Excellent experience

I was a guest attending my niece’s wedding at Ashton Gardens. It’s a beautiful wedding venue. The chapel was stunning with wall-to-wall windows and tall trees making a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony. The grand ballroom was beautiful and spacious. And the food….was delicious! I highly recommend using Ashton Gardens as your wedding venue.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Shannon, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that your niece's wedding was enjoyable and memorable!
    Mark G. Married on 01/15/2022

Incredible experience

My daughter Vivian was married to Devon at Ashton Gardens West in January 2022. Great place, everything went fantastic for the newlyweds. Incredible experience.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hello Mark, thank you for the 5-star review and for allowing us to be a part of Vivian's wedding day!
  • Thelma
    Thelma S. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellence

Ashton Gardens is a beautiful place I felt in love with it the minute I stepped in to look at it! My wedding day was perfect, everyone that helped us was very attentive and coordinated the night as planned.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Thelma! Thank you for the kind words about our venue and staff and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Perla
    Perla L. Married on 08/27/2021

Beautiful Amazing Wonderful Fantastic

Ashton Gardens is BEAUTIFUL. I had my wedding there exactly a month ago and my husband and I can say their food is the BEST. All of our guests loved the food and the ballroom was just drop dead gorgeous. Not to mention the service the staff was super helpful with making sure everything was set up exactly how and where you wanted it to be . I do advice however to any bride to be who chooses Ashton to please be very time oriented make sure that if you’re gonna get ready at the Venue that it doesn’t take too long so that you have a lot of time for those pictures around the whole venue. The only thing I’d change from my experience with Ashton is to have more time. It sucks to have to pay for an extra hour I did not but I’d say it’s worth it so that you don’t feel rushed or on a time schedule which is not a good feeling. Other than that I can’t stress enough about how magically the venue felt to me. I cried when I was venue hunting with my husband and I first walked into the Chapel. The chapel is BEAUTIFUL. Ashton gardens is a perfect venue for that special once in a lifetime day

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Perla! We are ecstatic that you had such a wonderful experience planning your wedding with our team! We will pass your compliments about the food to our Chef!! Cheers and best wishes!
  • Julie
    Julie R. Married on 08/05/2021

Great experience and flexible!

Had to reschedule my wedding three times due to Covid. They were very responsive to my changes and needs!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Julie!! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience despite having to change your date! Best wishes to you!!
  • Andrea
    Andrea W. Married on 07/23/2021

Great Customer Service & Great Value Vendor

We would highly recommend Walters Wedding Estates for several reasons: 1) they were very responsive to emails leading up to the event and the staff was very kind and helpful to answer our many questions, 2) the day of, they kept our event running smoothly and the service was great, 3) the Houston West venue is absolutely gorgeous and it fit our budget nicely-- especially since we were able to customize the package to fit our needs best, and 4) the food was delicious! Reem, Keeton, and Jazmine were extremely helpful in planning and executing our event and kept things running smoothly throughout the night.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hello Andrea, thank you again for your kind words! We miss you and Jerrin already and hope that married life is pure bliss!
    Shirley Married on 07/01/2021

Great decision

I had my event here and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue to host my dream day. The chapel is what made me fall in love with this venue, but the service, employees and food was the icing on the cake!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your dream wedding and for the positive review, Shirley!

Best Wishes-The AG Team
    Mo N. Married on 06/30/2021

Highly recommend - Amazing venue

10/10 would recommend Ashton Gardens. Our families are big dancers and the huge dance floor accommodated us!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Mo! Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad that your family had a great time on the dance floor!
  • Kelly
    Kelly D. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely Flawless!

We recently got married at Ashton Gardens West 6/12/2021 and it was the best day of our lives! Ashton Gardens is a top tier venue with outstanding personnel to make your dreams come true. I had the pleasure of working with Brittney during the beginning booking stages, then shifted to the amazing Shelby who helped with EVERYTHING! All of my questions, worries, and ideas were tackled by Shelby effortlessly with ease. On our wedding day she had everything in line from beginning to end without missing a single beat. She is the best there is! There are not enough positive things I can say about her, the Ashton Garden's team, and the venue itself. Our wedding day was absolutely flawless! Thank you so much for having us!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Kelly! We are thrilled that our team delivered a flawless wedding for you! Thank you for sharing your experience with other couples! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
  • Patricia
    Patricia B. Married on 05/15/2021

Newlywed Bride

Reem and Shelby were awesome. My wedding day was more than I imagined. Our guests, myself, and my husband raved over the food. The service was amazing from start of planning to the end of the night!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Patricia! We are thrilled to hear that your wedding was better than you imagined it would be! Cheers & best wishes!
    Kassandra C. Married on 05/07/2021

Wedding. Ashton Garden West.

Reem F, the wedding coordinator, was the most perfect coordinator ever!!! She’s the one that made my wedding perfect!! She was on top of everything and she bustled my dress when my mom wasn’t around! She made sure the bride (me) was okay and went out of her way to keep her calm. I honestly believe she needs a raise!!! I love her!!!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kassandra! We are so happy that Reem helped create the perfect wedding day for you! Our team is truly grateful to have been a part of your special day!
  • I
    Ilyas S. Married on 04/09/2021

Great experience

Reem was great at getting us set up and helping on the day of by being available. Her and the staff even made sure all our personal decorations were set up properly. All our guests loved the venue and we would highly recommend this place for any occasion!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so happy to hear your planning was so seamless and that our team provided such an exceptional experience. We appreciate the support!
  • Amy
    Amy R. Married on 04/02/2021

Rios Wedding

Place was elegant and beautiful! Food was on point and guests had a blast. I have a lot of compliments about the venue.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review of our venue, Amy! We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful guest experience. We appreciate your kind words and for trusting us with your special day! Wishing you all the happiness in your marriage!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 03/28/2021

Beautiful venue with exceptional staff!

My husband and I got married at Ashton Gardens’ West Houston location on 3/28/2021. The venue is stunningly beautiful and well maintained, but what really sealed the deal for us when we chose our venue was the exceptional staff. From our initial tour until our wedding day, the team at Ashton Gardens made our wedding planning process so easy! They are so friendly, professional, and understanding. Their in-house catering and bar packages made it so simple to plan our wedding and the food was delicious. We cannot say enought good things about our day-of coordinator, Reem, who went above and beyond to make sure our planning process and our wedding day went flawlessly. We loved everything about this venue and have recommended it to everyone!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for your kind review of our venue! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our entire team and that your wedding was better than you dreamed! We appreciate your kind words and for trusting us with your special day! Wishing you all the happiness in your marriage!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 12/04/2020

Ashton Garden Houston

Great experience. Staff is very friendly and eager to help.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Courtney! We love our staff and work hard to make sure every guest has a truly outstanding experience. We appreciate your support. Cheers!
    Erin D. Married on 10/18/2020

Great venue!

The venue is absolutely stunning!! They are reasonably priced and are very customizable with their packages. The team is responsive and wiling to answer any and all questions quickly.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback on your booking experience, Erin! We can't wait to host your big day! Please let us know if you need anything at all in the meantime. Cheers!
    Daniel A. Married on 09/26/2020

Ashton Gardens Wedding Review

Ashton Gardens was our venue of choice for our wedding(s). We really enjoyed the planning and in-house services that came with the venue, which really simplified the vendor process in a lot of ways. The venue itself is beautiful and laid out well for all sizes of weddings. We did have some complications due to COVID, and there were certain parts of the process where it felt like our voices weren't being heard by the Ashton Gardens staff. However, after pushing enough to get our issues listened to and understood, Ashton Gardens was eventually able to work with us and resolve these issues appropriately and satisfactorily. In particular, Reem was able to help us a lot with some last minute issues, and even filled in as a bartender for part of the evening when personnel issues required it. Overall, we enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to other couples.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Daniel, thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that all issues were resolved and that you ended up having a great wedding day and wish you the best!
    Elexia W. Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely the Best!

Reem You are truly the best thank you so much for Making Mark and I day, a day to remember for the rest of lives!!!! My sweet Reem. I appreciate you so much thank you for your continuous support. I’m so happy we connected with you 👏🏾😘🤗😊😘 I encourage everyone to book with Reem! Trust me you will not regret it! She made our day magical!!!!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Elexia, thank you for your sweet words about your experience! Reem and the entire team loved being a part of your day!
    Adriana H. Married on 07/13/2019

Ten out of ten

Chapel was very intimate, food was good, reception was good and our coordinator was amazing! 10/10 would recommend for sure!

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Adriana! We are so happy to hear that your overall experience was exemplary. We wish you the very best as you begin this new life journey. Cheers!