Ashlyn French Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kait C. Married on 04/08/2021

The best of the best!!!!

You will NOT be disappointed with Ashlyn! Her talent behind the camera is AMAZING and she can make anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera!! I love her mix of posed shots as well as the candid shots. So much variety, so much goodness! It’s been over 7 months since our wedding and I still just stare and love all the pictures!
  • Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful!

You will not have to worry with Ash! She was always early, prepared, energized, and fun. Not to mention the photos turned out amazing, even for an awkward couple like us!

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

You were the funnest bride! I loved being able to capture your love! Can’t wait for your anniversary session!!
    Makenzie O. Married on 12/04/2020

Ashlyn is incredible!

A friend booked Ashlyn as a gift for our wedding. We will be having her take our photos for the rest of our lives! She is incredible! SO quick and efficient. We had 50+ people at the temple and she got them organized SO quick. There was no waiting around. We also got our photos back that night! She’s honestly a miracle worker. The pictures are beautiful, she is very talented. 1,000% would recommend to anyone.

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

I loved being there for your wedding day!! And it was double the fun to be a surprise!! I can't wait to do the next session with y'all!! Happy New Year!!
    Makenzie O. Married on 12/04/2020

Ashlyn is incredible!

Meka J. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing!

I absolutely love love loved having ashlyn as our wedding photographer. From engagements to wedding she was perfect!! Don’t hesitate to book her!! You will be so happy with how all the pictures turn out.

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

Y’all are dream clients!! Your love story is absolutely beautiful & I loved capturing every moment!! Can’t wait to catch up with y’all at your anniversary session!!
    Abbey P. Married on 08/21/2020

The best wedding investment!

Ash is amazing! She was so flexible with our ever-so-changing wedding plans due to the pandemic. She's great at helping you and your spouse feel comfortable in front of the camera AND she has an awesome sense of humor so we were giggling the whole time! At our wedding she caught all the small details. It was important for us to have candid pictures of our elopement and she delivered perfectly. She has an affordable price and her style is so authentic. 10/10 recommend her!

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

Love you to pieces girl!! Getting to capture your elopement was AMAZING!! I can’t get enough of your gallery!!
  • Blanca
    Blanca C. Married on 08/11/2020

A Professional, Punctual, Funny, Creative Photographer

Ashlyn French Photography had such a creative and fun energy behind her professionalism. During our photography sessions, she was able to use our quirks to her advantage using them to make us laugh and giggle our heads off! This, in turn, allowed her to capture fun natural and candid images! Thank you so much Ashlyn for capturing our special day! You truly made it a remarkable and fun experience!!

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

I loved working with y'all SO much girl!! I don't think I've ever spent more time laughing with a couple! And btw I'm still convinced all y'all took dances classes cause WOW Y'ALL CAN DAAAAANCE!! Feliz Navidad Blanca!!
  • Kallie
    Kallie R. Married on 07/25/2020

Best photographer

Ash is seriously the best! Not only does she take the best pictures, but she is so fun too! We had never met Ashlyn before our engagements, but she made us feel so comfortable right off the bat. She was the best hype-woman throughout all of our photoshoots and so great at posing us. Ash really goes above and beyond for her clients and we are so happy she was our photographer!

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

I love y’all to pieces!! Every moment with y’all was a total PARTY!! I can’t wait to make another great memory with y’all at your next session!!
  • Erica
    Erica J. Married on 06/20/2020

stunning photos, cutest personality!!

ashlyn french is seriously one of the best photographers!! she has always been my go to when I need professional photos done. ashlyn has such a bubbly personality it makes her so easy to work with! she keeps everything fun and lighthearted so you never feel awkward or nervous. her photos are absolutely beautiful and she is always so fast at getting them back to you!! ashlyn is always willing to listen about your vision and what you want so the end product is exactly what you imagined! I will always recommended ashlyn for any type of photo shoot. she is the best!!!!
    Solmee H. Married on 04/13/2020

Dream photographer

Future brides, you can stop your photographer search here! Ash is hands down the BEST you can get. My husband and I got married in the midst of covid, as if a planning a wedding wasn’t stressful enough. But Ash found a way to make it stress free, fun, and memorable. From your engagements, to bridals, and on your wedding day she will do all that she can to meet your needs and capture every moment. Don’t worry if you and your significant other have never been in front of a camera, she will help you pose and make you feel comfortable. She will quickly respond to you, help you brain storm ideas, help you find vendors, will be flexible, and is very professional. We loved her so much my mom hired her to take our family photos a few months later! I am so glad I chose Ashlyn French to be my photographer.

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

I love you so much Solmee!! I’m so grateful Ashton sent y’all my way!! I have loved getting to capture you love story as your photographer! And I’ve especially loved becoming close friends!! Can’t wait to see y’all again!! Hope you & Hunter enjoy celebrating Christmas early!!
    Jenna L. Married on 05/31/2019

Dream Wedding Photographer

I wanted my wedding pictures to be perfect, and Ashlyn did just that! I love that she asked me what kinds of poses I wanted before the wedding so I didn’t have to stress the day of and she took charge. I have a HUGE crazy family and she was so patient and got everyone together for the pictures I wanted. I cannot thank Ashlyn enough for the wonderful experience and the gorgeous pictures!

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

Girl your wedding was an absolute DREAM to capture!! Everything about y’all’s day left me speechless!! I’m so excited to catch up with y’all at your anniversary session!!
  • I
    Iris B. Getting married on 04/08/2022

So happy we chose Ashlyn :)

Ashlyn did a great job capturing our special day. My husband and I both have big families so she did a great job organizing us all as a big group. I love the way that she edits pictures, they have a warm glow to them :)

Ashlyn French Photography's reply:

Hey Iris!! Thank you for your feedback!! I absolutely loved working with y'all & can't wait for your anniversary session!! Happy Holidays!!