Ashley Weddings and Events Reviews

103 | Bloomington, IN

103 Reviews for Ashley Weddings and Events

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2012

I hired Morgan to help with Day of Coordination and she went above and beyond that description. She met me several times before the wedding to go over everything, answered emails promptly, reminded me of things I would have otherwise forgotten, and made the whole day beautiful! I was so glad not to have to worry about small things on the wedding day because I knew Morgan would take care of them. I am so happy that she was there and she made our day feel so special.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Jan · Married on 08/11/2012

Morgan was our wedding planner for my daughter Molly's wedding. We live in Austin, TX and we really needed someone in Bloomington to help us out. It truly was our great fortune to have found Morgan. We were so grateful to her on all of her wonderful suggestions and she was so responsive to ours. We felt we got more than our monies worth even before the day of the wedding. She totally blew us away on the wedding weekend! She was so organized and helped with every aspect of the wedding. And she did it all with a smile on her face which never vanished. She worked so hard from early Saturday morning until way past midnight. I can honestly say that she was instrumental in making it the wedding of Molly and Tyler's dreams. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Bloomington. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Jan Anderson

Sent on 08/15/2012

Molly · Married on 08/11/2012

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Morgan. From the start, she went above and beyond our expectations. She helped with everything from the selection of vendors, to various ideas, to coming to tastings with me, and so much more. I contacted her a billion times with questions and she always responded very quickly and answered all my questions thoroughly. The wedding weekend would have been complete chaos without Morgan. She took all of my ideas and put them together beautifully, organized and coordinated all of the vendors, made sure everything flowed properly at the wedding, and even had time to decorate our honeymoon suite with roses and champagne! She is perhaps one of the most enthusiastic and happy people I know and made our special day everything we had ever dreamed of and so much more! A couple looking to get married in this area would be crazy to not include Morgan to make the day completely stress-free and beautiful!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

I would recommend Morgan to anyone. She took the stress of wedding planning from us. No matter what crisis that occurred during our planning, Morgan always had a plan in place and was very reassuring. She made our wedding weekend memorable and wonderful. We are still getting complements on how well it was run and smooth flowing. I cannot thank Morgan enough for a great weekend. She is wonderful and so much fun to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2012

vicki · Married on 07/20/2012

Morgan was a doll ,she was worth her weight in gold. She made sure all our plans and dreams came true. Any snags we ran into she took care of. She saw to it that everyone did their job. She always answered all my questions, a real pleasure to meet and work with.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Ally · Married on 07/07/2012

Youre amazing. I love you to pieces!!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/01/2012

I enjoyed working with Morgan. She was very responsive,caring, and professional.She made sure i got my wish and guided me in my decision making. She went above and beyond before and during my wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2012

My wedding was complete perfection and I owe it all to Morgan of Ashley Weddings and Events! Morgan is so amazing at wedding planning that all I had to do was give her my vision and she took care of EVERYTHING! Not only was I completly satisfied with her service, so were all of my family and friends. Being able to entrust someone with the most important day of my life was something I will forever be grateful for. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Morgan for anyone's next event and have passed her information on to anyone I know who is planning any kind of event! Her attention to detail is unparalleled and you won't be sorry you went with Ashley Weddings and Events.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Anne-Marie · Married on 05/26/2012

Morgan is fantastic! Hire her. Just do it. She made sure everything was perfect, and handled a difficult family situation with grace. Hiring her was the best thing that I did for my wedding weekend. So much so that I tipped her 50%. Yes, that is how fantastic she is!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2012

I Loved my experience with Morgan at Ashley Weddings and Events. I'm a busy business owner and started out planning it alone doing some DIY projects. After meeting Morgan, I was convinced she would help prevent tons of stress, especially on the day of my wedding. Morgan was a great listener and understood exactly what I wanted accomplished, and she did it with only a few months notice! My wedding was beautiful and perfect! Considering how important your wedding day is, don't think twice about Ashley Weddings. It's definitely worth your investment.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Gayle · Married on 05/12/2012

We hired Morgan Banks of Ashley Weddings as the day-of-coordinator for my daughter's wedding although she can and does much more. We were very much into planning the wedding ourselves but also wanted to be able to relax and be 'guests' once the day arrived and Morgan was awesome. She took over the reins the week before the wedding, confirmed all our vendors, and orchestrated the rehearsal as well as the entire wedding day from set up to clean up. Her enthusiasm for her job is infectious and we could not be more pleased with the outcome of the entire process. I highly recommend Morgan to help make any wedding day relaxing and the day of your dreams.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Laura · Married on 09/17/2011

Morgan Banks of Ashley Weddings & Events is amazing!! She was extremely helpful throughout our entire planning process. Morgan answered any and every question we had with incredible promptness and professionalism, and provided us with great vendor recommendations. Morgan also communicated with vendors on our behalf to coordinate all day-of arrangements, and it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about as the big day approached. Also, our wedding went off without a hitch and I totally credit Morgan for ensuring every detail was perfect. She took care of everything from steaming bridesmaids' dresses to displaying our escort cards. No matter what I needed, Morgan was right there to help take care of any issue immediately. Not only did Morgan provide the services we contracted her for, but she also went above and beyond what was required of her to make sure our family, wedding party, and guests were comfortable and happy. Morgan is highly knowledgeable and experienced in wedding planning, but it was also very clear she truly enjoys her job and has fun doing it - she genuinely wanted our wedding to be everything we had hoped for and she went out of her way to deliver a great, successful event. I would definitely recommend Morgan to other brides who are looking for an affordable, high-quality wedding coordinator. I am so happy with our decision to hire Morgan, and I'm sure you will be, too!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2011

Can I rate her a 10 instead of a 5???? 5 stars isn't enough to describe how wonderful Morgan was. She dealt with everything in our wedding and made our day as smooth as it can possibly be... our bartender couldn't come at the last minute and she even was a stand-in bartender for a good portion of our wedding in addition to coordinating everything that was happening. she truly went above and beyond for us in every possible way. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Brooke · Married on 07/02/2011

This woman is worth her weight in gold which in this economy is huge:) I had a smaller wedding with around 110 people but I couldn't imagine doing it without Morgans help!!!! She is very detailed and helps prepare you for everything. If I were to do it all over again we would have just hired her to put together the entire wedding (we only used her for her weekend of the ceremony package). I am pretty sure I would have lost my mind without her...possibly lost a mother too lol. Thank you Morgan for all you did!!! xoxo The Doesburg's

Sent on 07/23/2011

Larry · Married on 06/11/2011

Coming from the Groom, I'd like to say Morgan was great to work with. From her constant cheerful personality to impeccable professionalism, Morgan was invaluable in helping to make our wedding day a success. I don't know the exact details of what Morgan did but I know that she did a lot behind the scenes and I know that my bride was happy all day on our wedding day (and not stressed) ... and a happy bride makes for a happy groom. Morgan's day of wedding coordination execution was amazing as there was zero hiccups. She had a his and her emergency kit that included breath mints (which I ate a ton of), and she was magically everywhere it seemed during the reception making sure it to went off without a hitch. I'd highly recommend using Morgan Ashley Banks to future couples.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Blair · Married on 05/14/2011

Morgan was truly a treasure. I just needed someone to handle the reception on the day of our wedding (receive vendors, setup/teardown, etc.). She went above and beyond, and I cannot thank her enough. She took my vision and plan and made it all come together beautifully. I entrusted her with all the day-of details, and she did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Chris · Married on 12/23/2010

Morgan jumped right on the project and exceeded out expectations!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2010

Morgan was wonderful! She was helpful, organized and professional. She is so creative, she made my day so special and better than I could have ever imagined! It was so nice to know that Morgan was in complete control of my wedding weekend. I was able to enjoy every minute of my special day. Morgan also made my wedding cake which people are still talking about.....design and flavor! It was perfect!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Chad · Married on 09/03/2010

Ashley Weddings helped to plan my theatre company's gala. With their help it was the most successful (and profitable) venture in the theatre's 30 year history. Morgan was the most positive and delightful person to work with, always prepared and on time, reliable, and professional. She made the ballroom look exquisite and she also decorated a themed room for us (Paris) that was absolutely beautiful. All of it was done well under budget and exceeded expectations. I'm recommending her to everyone I meet.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Diane · Married on 06/21/2010

I wanted a "destination wedding" and had no idea where or how to begin planning and organizing. I wasn't even sure where I wanted the destination to be. All that I was sure of was that I wanted a beautiful ocean beach. Morgan, of Ashley Weddings and Events, provided all of the information that I needed to make the choices to create my DREAM WEDDING!!! Once I made these choices, Morgan made it all happen. I did not have to worry about anything. She and her assistant made sure that every detail was executed. Our wedding day was more than perfect and we all had such a great time. A sunset ceremony on a beach in OAHU...the most beautiful venue that I could have dreamed of was actually mine. I cannot imagine how stressful things would have been without Ashley Weddings. A million thanks to Morgan!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Amanda · Married on 12/20/2008

My wedding was September 20, 2008 at the Four Winds Resort and Marina in Bloomington, Indiana and Morgan Banks, of Ashely Weddings and Events, was my wedding planner. Morgan was just amazing! I know that If Morgan would not have been there the day of the wedding, I would not have been able to enjoy myself and our wedding day half as much as I did. Morgan took charge and handled everything, she set up for hours before the wedding, and it was absolutely amazing, just the way I wanted it. It was so nice to have someone that I trusted in charge to supervise the set up for me, I was able to just relax at the salon all day, and then show up at my beautiful wedding ready to get married! Morgan set up each pear placing setting, and tied name tags onto 220 pears! She directed each guest to their table after the wedding. Morgan also made our wedding cake! It was amazing, three layered square cake with ribbon and flowers. The guests loved it so much that I heard about how great the cake was for months after the wedding. She was there to fix anything that was not right. Many guests have told me that my wedding was one of the best weddings they had ever been to because it was relaxed and fun. I think that is the benefit of having a planner, I would not have been able to relax and have fun myself if Morgan would not have been there, she was amazing. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Elise · Married on 06/07/2008

Morgan of Ashley Weddings and Events saved my life the day of the wedding. Without her help I would have never been able to pull the wedding off. She set up all of my flower arrangements, decorated the reception area and wedding area, she even made cute little gift baskets for the bathroooms. She was there every step of the way to help guide us through the actual ceremony and reception so we knew when to walk down the aisle and cut the cake. We also used her services for our Cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. She did everything the way I wanted it.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Allison · Married on 08/20/2005

As someone who lives out-of-state, I entrusted the entirety of my wedding plans to Morgan of Ashley Weddings and Events. I found Morgan to be creative, trustworthy, and exceedingly easy to work with. She transformed a simple "home wedding" into a sophisticated, magical evening for me, my husband, and our close family and friends. From hiring a live musician and planning a personalized gourmet menu to assembling unique flower arrangements and enchanting decor, Morgan did it all! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ashley Weddings and Events!

Sent on 05/28/2010

cori · Married on 09/19/2015

Ashley was wonderful to work with. We did an "A La Carte" contract, (day of services, plus a few added) she worked with me to keep me within budget. We were still deciding upon a date when I met with her and we actually chose the 19th because she was booked the weekend before! I'm SO glad we did! She made sure every little detail was taken care of, plus all the other things you would never think of. She really has a talent for making things look great! It seemed like every time I turned a corner I was surprised with how pretty she made everything look! And the organization.... Impressive! Her detailed itinerary was incredible. I couldn't imagine having a wedding without Morgan! I highly recommend her services! (Thank you Morgan!)

-Cori

Sent on 10/15/2015

We hired Morgan as our day of wedding planner. Morgan was extremely easy to work with and always flexible with our schedule. We loved how organized she was and how she would also recommend vendors or ideas months before our planning was supposed to begin. Morgan also had a way of making people at ease during stressful wedding planning. I would definitely recommend Morgan to future brides!

Sent on 07/27/2014