95 Reviews for Ashley Weddings and Events

Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
95 Ashley Weddings and Events Reviews

Morgan made our day run incredibly seamlessly! She was incredible from the very beginning and made sure the groom and I were able to enjoy our day to the fullest extent. We had literally zero stress because anytime something started to go wrong, we would just send them to Morgan. Now I'm an evangelist for hiring a wedding planner/coordinator because Morgan did such an incredible job. Do yourself a favor and hire Morgan -- you won't find anyone more responsive, fun, and professional!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Morgan was the perfect fit for our wedding! Not only was she completely knowledgable and experienced but she was also always in tune with my vision and flexible with ideas. She was so wonderful to work with, there is absolutely nothing I can critique because we thought she was perfect. I would choose Morgan to plan our wedding over and over again because she is the best!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Morgan was amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped us come up with a package that was the right fit for our budget and what we were looking for. During the wedding, I didn't worry about a single thing! She had everything lined up and ready to go and made sure the whole day ran smoothly and with no issues. I don't think I could have done it without her! My only regret is not hiring her earlier on in the planning process. Totally worth the money!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing experience. Morgan made our wedding seamless and always had a smile on her face. From the time we started working together a year ahead of our wedding through the day, she was pro-active in making sure we were on track with planning and that our vendors were holding up their end of the deal. Thank you so much, Morgan!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommend! Everything went smooth and beautiful thanks to Morgan!

Profile Picture Olsa, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Morgan! She has an awesome inventory of decor and is so organized! She did a great job at being extra flexible with me and my fiancé since we were planning a wedding from out of state. Our wedding was a huge success and I know it was because Morgan is so amazing at her job!

Profile Picture Marlo, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan was everything I could have wanted in a wedding planner and so much more! She goes above and beyond to make the day smooth from beginning to end and does it all with a big smile on her face. I could not be more thankful for the service Morgan provided for us!! As a wedding photographer myself, I have seen other wedding planners in action and Morgan runs circles around all of them. One of the best decisions I made when I was planning my wedding, for sure!!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan was absolutely AMAZING to work with!! We had to postpone our wedding a year due to a family illness and Morgan was so helpful during this tough time as well as being wonderful once we were ready to start the planning. She made the whole planning experience and day of wedding move seamlessly. The day of the wedding my bridesmaids were emote anxious than I was and when everyone asked why I was so calm, I just answered "because Morgan has it under control". She made sure every small and large detail we had talked about came to life. She was amazing and wonderful. I highly recommend her for any future bride. She is great!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Morgan was amazing. Her help and knowledge made all the difference. Everything went so smooth on my wedding day, and all I had to do was enjoy it. She also did an amazing job doing my flowers, table settings, and calligraphy.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Morgan and her team made the wedding of our dreams come true! My day was so organized and so less stressful than I’ve seen many of my friends go through on their wedding day. Morgan’s team picked up and brought us lunch so that we didn’t have to worry about eating while trying to get ready the majority of the day. Morgan responded so quickly to my endless bridezilla emails and always made me feel at ease for our future wedding day. Morgan made any Pinterest ideas I had come to life and my flowers that she arranged were absolutely beautiful! Morgan and her team tore down the decorations from the wedding and delivered them to my house so that we could enjoy the rest of our wedding night at our hotel. We didn’t find out until after the wedding that my junior bridesmaid didn’t like our served meal and within 30 minutes Morgan had a cheese pizza delivered for her to eat. Morgan and her team are worth every penny we spent and more!

Photos
Profile Picture Cassie , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan and team were absolutely AMAZING! We booked her for the whole shebang - from early planning stages all the way through the big day. I was planning an Indiana wedding all the way from California so she really helped me and my family make sure we got everything done that we needed to. If there was ever a time I wasn't sure we'd get something in on time she had it handled no problem! I had missed the mark for one of the larger vendors I wanted to use, but Morgan has amazing local connections and was able to get everything ironed out perfectly.

She helped us plan through every detail, manage our stress levels, coordinate with all our different vendors, and put our big ideas into action to pull-off the wedding of our dreams. Her professionalism and experience really showed through - I'd recommend her 10x over again :)

Profile Picture Libby, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Morgan with Ashley Weddings and Events after we decided to get married in Bloomington, IN. We definitely needed help when planning a wedding from out of state and Morgan helped us every step of the way! She sent us checklists of things to do every month, and had phone and email check-ins with us to coordinate all the details. Morgan is organized, thoughtful, enthusiastic, patient, and all-around wonderful! She made making decisions about the wedding easy, which cut out the majority of stress from wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, Morgan simply handled everything. We are certain we will never know exactly how many things she did to set up and coordinate everything, but it was like a fairytale. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. Everything was so beautiful, Morgan went above and beyond to make our wedding day fantastic. Morgan's full service wedding planning package is amazing, it's everything we could have wished for our wedding and more.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Morgan was so so so easy to work with. In the lead up to our wedding, so many people asked us if we were stressed about the planning process and we could consistently answer, "No!" Morgan took care of all the details, kept us on track with our part on checklists and made any last minute curve balls invisible. She took amazing care of us, responded quickly to emails, and told us what details not to sweat because our guests would never notice. The wedding felt flawless and fun to me and I felt able to enjoy it in the moment.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan is wonderful! She made my day so much better than I could've ever imagined!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Morgan was an integral asset to our day; we actually could not have pulled off all of the moving pieces without her! She is a joy to work with and went above and beyond expectations to make our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Morgan was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process! I get very anxious about timing, and I knew I didn't want to feel that way on my wedding day. When the day arrived, the only nerves I felt were from being the bride - I knew everything else would go perfectly because Morgan was so amazing! Both my dad and my husband were skeptical about hiring a wedding planner. By the end of the wedding, they were both amazed and so glad Morgan was there. My dad was so happy with how everything turned out, he even gave Morgan a hug at the end of the night and still raves about how perfect she made the day! Do yourself a favor, and hire her - you will NOT regret it!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan was so helpful in planning my wedding! I had the most perfect wedding thanks to her. She provided vendor recommendations for all budget points, had creative ideas and quick solutions and kept me feeling organized throughout the planning process. I was never stressed at all while planning my wedding and was able to fully enjoy my special day while Morgan took care of all the details. On top of that, she is the most friendly and nice person! 100% recommend!! Working with Morgan was the best decision I made!

Profile Picture User7391114, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan with Ashely Weddings and Events brings so much to the table: she is very well connected in the wedding community in Monroe County and other counties, she is respected by everyone I have ever spoken to, she is the most optimistic and bubbly person I've ever known, but she will tell you what she thinks-she is not afraid to give honest reviews of vendors she has worked with even if those are less than favorable. Morgan is up for literally anything, she never turned her nose up at the mud around our barn or my lofty plans for our unfinished barn event, she comforted me with the plan when I didn't know If it was all going to get done. She is professional, always dressed to a T and is just plain pleasant to be around. I was told more than once from one of our 300+ wedding guests that we had the best wedding they had ever been to and there was not a single glitch. I am sad that I only get one wedding, I felt like a pretty pretty princess, loved marrying my husband and I truly enjoyed working with and being around Morgan. If I had it all to do over again, directly after my husband got off his knee in November of 2015, I would have called Morgan to pick a date when she wasn't booked and I would have let go of the reins more because this lady has taste and knows how to throw a party.

Profile Picture User7374273, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan is fantastic and took care of so many "behind the scene" things the day of. For a "day of" coordinator, she does so much more than expected!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're looking at these reviews, you've probably already figured out that Morgan is The. Best. Go ahead and hire her now. We were on a budget, but I will never regret hiring Morgan as a day-of coordinator. She was very flexible and put together a package for us that gave us what we needed but not what we didn't. Even though she was just doing day-of coordination, Morgan always went above and beyond. We were able to have multiple in-person and video/phone conversations with her, and she always brought up great points that helped us make the important decisions and stay on track. She was always around during the wedding weekend. As a bride, you often hear compliments on the food, or the venue, or the cake. I have never heard a compliment for the coordinator. But Morgan was so excellent that our guests really did notice and comment on how smoothly everything went. Honestly, I didn't expect that my wedding day would look like it did in my head, but because of Morgan, it truly did. I would have paid her double what it cost because she's totally worth it.

Profile Picture User7290620, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter had the final say in selecting Ashley Wedding & Events after we interviewed different people and she definitely made the correct call. We live in Indianapolis and knew we would require much help in coordinating a wedding to be held in Bloomington on the IU campus. Morgan Banks (Ashley Weddings & Events) was organized, professional, and was well known and liked by all of the other vendors used for this wedding with consistent responses; “oh, yes we’ve worked with Morgan before – she’s great!” This was an outdoor service which required vendors for chairs and with transportation provided to the guests to and from the ceremony site so there was a lot to schedule and coordinate, including coordinating with and creating the schedule for the event planner at the hotel for the reception. Morgan did so perfectly and with the most positive, caring and upbeat attitude - even with rain threatening to alter the outdoor plans, she cautioned us to "give it a little longer because weather can clear quickly" - and she was right! Having student interns working with her was an added bonus to coordinate different groups and for everything to work smoothly. These young ladies were professional and delightful. Morgan was present during the entire wedding ceremony and reception to ensure things ran smoothly and we did not have to concern ourselves with anything except enjoying our daughter's wedding and reception. I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Ashley Weddings & Events. Although we had 3 face-to-face meetings, most of the planning and coordination of events was accomplished via emails back and forth. Morgan was always available and extremely prompt with her responses to emails. If you want someone who is skilled, organized, thorough, professional, upbeat, positive, resourceful and flexible, this is your person. Thank you Morgan for a wonderful wedding experience and weekend!
Julie & Frank OBrien

Profile Picture Julia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan and her team are seriously LIFE SAVERS when it comes to wedding planning! If she is available for your date, BOOK IT while you can! We hired Morgan as a day of planner, and the only thing I would have done differently would be hiring her as a full service planner because the amount of details that go into a wedding are endless!! If you're on the line about hiring a planner, trust me, the services Morgan provides are PRICELESS & it will be the best wedding planning decision you make (and your moms will thank you for it!!) I was amazed at all the work that goes on behind the scenes the day of, and having Morgan there allowed us and our wedding party to actually enjoy the wedding day! Morgan really does think of every detail and you can bet her team will be ON TOP OF IT to make sure your wedding day goes as smooth as possible! Also, Morgan's positive attitude and bubbly personality made her so much fun to work with & helped tremendously with the stress that comes throughout wedding planning!! Ashley Weddings is THE BEST.

Profile Picture Elise, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Morgan is a magical girl that make our wedding absolutely perfect! Both her charming personality that will make you warm/relax/happy and her attention to details that helped the wedding go exactly as planned! We used her day-of service, but she helped us much more than that, she went all out and helped us picked out a perfect wedding vendor team. She is very responsive in emails/text/phone calls. She was with us for all the meetings with other vendors and everything at our wedding was beyond our expectations!
We planned an outdoor ceremony. I started checking the weather and realized that it gonna rain! I was stressed out, but thank to Morgan, she helped me create a detailed rain plan, and kept me calm. On our wedding day, the rain held off for all our photo sessions (2pm to 4pm). Everything was set up outside for the planned outdoor ceremony. However, a thunderstorm came at 4:30 (our ceremony was scheduled at 5:30). Luckily, Morgan is so experienced, so when the rain came, we were prepared. My groom told me afterwards that Morgan ran out in the rain without any hesitation to help people outside deal with the rain!
The result? The rain stopped 20 min prior to our ceremony! Morgan and her team started to react immediately after the rain stopped. And we had our ceremony outside as planned! The aisle was beautiful; all the seats were nice and dry. It looked like the rain never happened!
With Morgan on my side, I felt relaxed and enjoyed our big day 100%.
When I was went into the reception hall that Morgan created, I was blown away. It was exactly what I wanted but 1000 times better. She was so organized and helped us to the very last detail! I only told her my vision, she totally got me!
I could go on and on and on about how wonderful Morgan is! If you want a wedding planner, look no further! She is hands down the best wedding planner you could ever ask for! And her work is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Wenqing, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about Ashley Weddings and Events and Morgan Banks! I never thought I would want a wedding coordinator, but I fell in love with her flower arrangements at someone else's wedding, and when I got engaged six weeks later, I called her. Because my wedding included two ceremonies (a Hindu service and a Christian service) and then a reception, and it all happened with only five months planning (and 300+ were in attendance), we NEEDED Morgan. She was so wonderful and kind! She made me feel like our wedding was the only thing on her mind and on her plate, and yet, it most definitely was not. She just really took care of everything we asked her to. My parents were also initially concerned about the need and the cost, and after the wedding, they said it was the best money we could have spent. My husband and I agreed. And our floral arrangements were beautiful too. I could not recommend her more highly. She help make our day perfect for us.

Profile Picture Dawn , 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Morgan was WONDERFUL! My daughter, the bride, and I are both VERY detail oriented people and without Morgan, we would have both driven each other (and everyone else) crazy and not have been able to enjoy any of the wedding day. But with Morgan, we could both relax-- She was excellent with details and we grew to trust her completely. And it worked. I literally did not worry about one thing on the day of the wedding and everything went exactly as planned with no input or help from me or my daughter-- Morgan did it all! She was a bargain and worth every cent. We used her day-of services, but she still met with us several times, regularly answered all of our obsessive emailed questions, recommended vendors, and gave us ideas. All of the vendors we worked with (not all chosen by her) did nothing but praise her and say how much they love to work with her. She stayed calm and helped us to deal with a couple difficult situations with grace and calm. Even the skeptics (groom and father of the bride) both, independently, ended up saying, "Morgan was worth every penny you paid and then some!"

Profile Picture User6584051, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals