Ashley Toman- Harpist Reviews

11 Reviews for Ashley Toman- Harpist

• Joyce

Joyce Wheeler · Married on 10/18/2019

Classic yet Eclectic

Ashley was so easy to work with and a great asset to my vendor team. I was struggling with what to do with my ceremony music in my peristyle wedding and then I found Ashley. I sent feelers out all over the place trying to find someone that could accommodate our quirky selections and only Ashley fit the bill. She learned a couple extra songs just for us... Never Enough and then a Spirited Away song Always with me. She has a large list of songs she already knows and played them for our guests, they were all amazed. She can create magic, the wedding had the classy air from the harp, and still allowed for our individuality as a couple. I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2017

Ashley was a highlight of our wedding. I had a specific song I have dreamed of walking down the aisle to since I was a teenager. She made it a reality and more beautiful than I had ever heard before. She truly made the ceremony magical and I couldn't imagine it any other way. She responds very quickly, extremely easy to work with, and affordable. My guest were in awe of her performance. If you want a magical touch to your wedding absolutely hire Ashley.

Sent on 11/26/2017

I always knew I wanted a harpist to play at my ceremony but Ashley was even better then I had imagined. All my wedding party was so impressed (she played The Beatles and Cat Power) and she fit so well with what I had always wanted for my ceremony. I'm very happy that I chose Ashley Toman to play at my wedding. :-)

Sent on 10/20/2013

Kim · Married on 06/23/2013

I am a music educator, and a classically trained musician with a masters degree in performance-- so finding the right ceremony musician was a big deal for me. Ashley did a wonderful job, she plays beautifully and expressively, and was very professional. Also, she will play just about anything you want her to - she has a wonderfully varied repertoire list including many genres of popular music. We selected the ceremony music at an in-person consultation, which was a treat in itself, in which Ashley played through as much music as we needed to hear to make our decisions. The harp was just perfect for our intimate ceremony, (if you are having a large or outdoor ceremony, she is able to amplify her harp) I would highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Tori · Married on 04/14/2012

Ashley was wonderful, professional and let me call and email her as much as I needed too. The ceremony music was beautiful.

Sent on 05/03/2012

scott · Married on 04/06/2012

Ashley did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. She was very accomodating. Also, I must say that "Sweet Home Alabama" on the harp sounded great!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Heather · Married on 06/19/2010

Ashley was a delight to work with. She responded promptly to all my emails. She gave feedback and advice in the months and weeks leading up to the ceremony. The music at our wedding was beautiful - everyone is still talking about what an elegant and romantic touch it was to have harp music. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Erika · Married on 04/23/2010

Ashley was so great to work with. I asked her a week before if she could play Bob Marley's "Jammin" for the recessional. She found the sheet music and got it perfect for the ceremony. It was totally recognizable and a great addition. She played a beautiful golden harp too and it was a nice added decoration to the event.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Christina · Married on 04/10/2010

Ashley did an amazing job at the ceremony. I worked with her before hand and she played all Beatles tunes. It was great!

Sent on 05/27/2010

lacee · Married on 03/05/2010

beautiful music and beautiful lady i would definately have her play music again for my wedding!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Loryn · Married on 04/26/2008

Ashley played the harp for my ceremony and before the ceremony. She was friendly, fun to work with, and willing to play any songs I wanted for my ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 06/30/2008