Ashley Rae Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Ashley Rae Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

She's amazing!

Ashley Rae is 1000% the best, kindest, most talented photographer. Working with her has beed a dream and every photos she takes is stunning. She made me feel beautiful, special, and captured our love perfectly. We are so thankful for her and her incredible eye for capturing our memories! Book her now!!! She's the best!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Nunemaker · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Words can't describe how thankful I was to have Ashley as our wedding photographer! Not only is she out of this world talented, she is such a sweet soul and makes you feel so comfortable in front of her camera. Saying I highly recommend her in an understatement! She is hands down the best!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Ashley Baumgartner · Married on 03/25/2019

The most wonderful 1:1 film mentorship

I am so thankful for the 1:1 brand mentorship I did with Ashley Rae Photography. I was so excited to fly in from California to meet one of my favorite film photographers, learn from her expertise, and shoot a styled editorial that would elevate my brand. And this trip did not disappoint. Ashley shared a wealth of knowledge about the film world, integrating it into your business, and how to up level my brand, including personalized feedback and critique of my work, website, and social media channels. After a busy morning of learning, I was greeted with the editorial of my dreams. For weeks before, Ashley took the time to get to know me, my brand, and where I want my business to go. Although it was slightly outside of Ashley’s comfort zone, she created an editorial that spoke to my color loving heart while remaining classically beautiful and elegant like Ashley’s signature style. From learning how to shoot for variety and for publication, to submission tips and more, Ashley helped me submit this styled editorial to Style Me Pretty, the blog of my dreams, and get accepted! I could not have met this HUGE bucket list goal for my business without her and learning from her. Ashley is so passionate about her business, her clients, and helping other photographers get the business of their dreams and it shows. It shows through her heart for her work, her work ethic, and overall how she lives her life. Thank you Ashley for the most memorable AZ trip and the experience of a lifetime for my business!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tara · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection

Ashley is seriously one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I was on the hunt for a photographer with a light and airy style but of course someone who we clicked with! I cannot stress enough to find vendors that you mesh well together.
    I was scrolling through Instagram and saw her work randomly! I fell IN LOVE with her photography style, set up a FaceTime convo with her and knew right away she was our girl!! I felt like I found my photographer soulmate !!! LOL

I'm in the wedding industry and I've seen SOO many brides complain about their photographers/videographers. If you're still reading this, make sure you find someone (cough' cough' Ashley) that you want to hang out with the whole day.

She made us both feel so comfortable. She came out all the way from warm Arizona to chilly Philly. I look back at my pictures and somehow she captured me at moments where I wasn't shaking or tense because of the weather! Note to self: bring a jacket for a cold wedding.

Hire Ashley Rae for your day! She's your girl!

#teamashleyrae

Sent on 01/24/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional + Comfort!

Ashley & her second photographer, Jen, were amazing! She is exactly what we wanted and hoped for in a photographer: super sweet, lots of guidance during the photo op so we look like we know what we're doing and making us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera! I was never one to be comfortable in front of the camera but Ashley makes you feel comfortable and beautiful - she's a natural! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2017

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley! What is there to say except that she has such a special talent behind that camera and is ball of energy and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her to any couple out there getting married. We just got our photos back last week, and I still can't stop looking at them every day. She knows her lighting, her angles, and her second photographer was amazing as well! Teamwork makes the dreamwork, and our pictures were SO SO perfect. Ashley is professional, responsive, and truly wants to make every bride and groom look their best on their wedding day. I can't praise her enough. If you have the opportunity to work with her, do it, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

We feel so blessed that we met Ashley and were lucky enough to have her as our wedding photographer. She is absolutely one of the most genuine and kind people we know. From the moment we met she made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but she is there every step of the way with you. She helps with timelines and even some advice in my case! Not only is Ashley amazing leading up to the wedding, but she absolutely blew our expectations out of the water when we received our finished photographs. They capture perfectly the joy, emotion, love present on our wedding day. The photographs she gave us are absolutely priceless to my husband, myself, and our families; we cannot thank her enough for documenting these beautiful memories.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • paula_nguyen

Paula · Married on 12/23/2016

Ashley was wonderful! She's so kind and extremely responsive. There were a few times when I felt my questions were probably driving her nuts but you could tell in her responses that it didn't bother her - she was eager to help and give her insight. With so many photographers in the market right now it was soo hard to find something decent for the prices they were asking. Ashley's prices were very reasonable but if you are hesitant at all..she is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and I would not bat an eye in picking her again. Our photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Tenaya · Married on 11/04/2016

I wish I could give Ashley 107 stars.

I originally hired a "well known" photographer & she took my money & didn't respond to any emails until I requested my money back. I never got my money back but I didn't want to worry about our photographer not showing up for our wedding.

I was looking for someone different, someone special, someone I could ask any questions too. Ashley is the kind of person who makes you feel like you are her ONLY client. (I'd like to say friend ??) She is magical with a camera & she will let you know what the entire process entails. I've never been married & it was nice to get emails about details, what to expect & time frame. Such a piece of mind to have Ashley has our photographer. You will absolutely enjoy her as your photographer & she will make you laugh & deliver the most beautiful photos to you on time. I really like that's she's creative and knows what's going to kooo best for you.

Ashely is someone who inspires you to do what you like, listens to your ideas and wants you to feel so special. She will bask in the wedding spirit which is sweet. Our wedding was really intimate and having someone photograph our raw moments is pretty dang special.

Book Ashely for not only outstanding photos but amazing customer service.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • Jon

Jon · Married on 09/24/2016

One of the worst parts about our wedding being over is that we no longer get to work / spend time with Ashley! From day one, Ashley always felt so much more to us than a photographer. Ashley genuinely cares about each of her clients and has an ability make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We love how all our engagement + wedding images turned out. Ashley is able to capture such authenticity with beautiful lighting, and that is all thanks to her great direction and evident passion.

Ashley was nothing short of perfection for our wedding. We're so in love with our photos. Plus her organization, responsiveness and attention to detail made her easily one of our most reliable vendors. Ashley was able to tell a story with her photographs, and her effortless direction actually helped make our wedding video even better. She even surprised us and stayed for our sparklers exit. It was the best surprise, and it meant so much to us. We would recommend Ashley to anyone and everyone. If you're looking for a photographer with great service, beautiful artistry and the most wonderful personality, then look no further :)

Sent on 12/10/2016

Natalie · Married on 03/26/2016

Ashley was such a dream to work with. She made choosing a photographer one of the least stressful parts of wedding planning, which was amazing because photography was my #1 most important item (next to my husband, of course!)

Ashley was very patient with all of my questions. Her portfolio speaks for itself, her pictures are beautiful! Ashley's professionalism and attention to detail really helped everything to flow well.

We also chose to do a bridal shoot a few weeks after the wedding, which was very important to me as I knew we wouldn't have a ton of time for pictures after the ceremony due to limited light. Those pictures are nothing short of amazing. i definitely recommend do it, it was so relaxed and fun, and it was great to get back in my wedding dress and all dolled up again!

We will cherish our pictures forever!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Brooke · Married on 03/12/2016

Hiring Ashley to document our wedding was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. When I first got engaged and started to plan and budget for my big day I put photography at the top of priorities. I wanted to have beautiful photos of our special day. I had a few local photographers in mind but after multiple inquiries and talking with several photographers I just wasn't sure I found the right person. I was given Ashely's card by a bridal shop last spring and decided to take a look at her website. I loved everything I saw and set up a meeting with Ashely. After meeting and speaking with Ashley as well as looking at more of her work I knew she was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer.

Ashley really listened to what I wanted with regards to our engagement photos which was included in our package price. Our engagement photos were absolutely beautiful! Ashely doesn't take a bad photo! Everything we got back was beautiful. I order prints of every photo and several canvas prints as well. All of our family and friends loved them.

We just got married last Saturday and I am over the moon with the few photos I have seen! Ashley was on time the morning of the wedding. She brought along assistances that were equally as kind and sweet as her. It felt like having 3 extra friends there throughout the day. They made sure to get all of our detail shots and capture special moments. They were organized and able get all of our family photos that we wanted. Ashely and her team even traveled to a second site to take desert bridal portraits that I really had wanted. They even took care of my fiancé who wasn't feeling well during photos. I cannot express how happy I am that Ashely was able to document our day and I am looking forward to seeing all the amazing photos she took. I have already scheduled 1 year anniversary session and I plan on using Ashely for all of our special moments throughout the years!

Sent on 10/19/2016

I am in love with Ashley.....150% in love.
    Fun, easy going, fast, comfortable and SOOO expressive - I just cannot explain how much I love everything she is about.
    My sister and I called her the "Pocket Photographer" because she is so so TINY!! She would just flutter around like a little butterfly snapping away. I never really had a clue where she was during the ceremony or reception because she was so quiet and quick!!!! The pictures are breathtaking...I cannot stop looking at them and admiring all of her hard work. She was SO easy to work with - responsive and honest, letting me work out what I needed from her. I really did fall in love with her and her work!!! She kept the wedding party, my husband and anyone else laughing and having a great time even though it was FREEZING! The pictures certainly lie as she never took a single photo that showed how seriously cold we we're. I look forward to working with Ashley for a long time to come for any and every event we have that will need her expertise. Ashley - you gained a lifetime client here for sure!!! <3

Sent on 07/14/2015

Ashley did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. She arrived early, made sure the photos that were important to me were taken and even stayed a little late to get a few extra shots for my grandma. She went above and beyond all expectations, even met me at the venue days prior to plan out spots for our first look pictures and bridal party pictures. I am so thankful we ended up using her as our photographer!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Alison · Married on 11/08/2014

I truly cannot stop gushing to everyone about Ashley -- she is by far the best photographer I've ever had the pleasure of working with on all fronts. She is extremely friendly and personable; when we first met to discuss my engagement and wedding, we clicked immediately and it felt like I was speaking to an old friend. Her eye for photography is unsurpassed, our photos for both our engagement session and wedding far exceeding my expectations. She knows how to use natural light to create the perfect photograph, capturing moments I thought I'd only have in memory. She's extremely responsive and professional, and you get even more than you pay for in my opinion. I love, love, love her and her work, and hope to hire her in the future as my now-husband and I start to think about starting a family of our own. Thank you, Ashley!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

If I could give Ashley more than 5 stars, I would! I don't know where to start to describe how great of a photographer she is! My husband and I chose heard of Ashley's photography, so I thought I'd give her a shot for our engagement pictures. Our engagement pictures were phenomenal! She was so prepared and ready to go with so many creative ideas. This was our first time taking professional pictures and she made us feel so comfortable. Her personality is addicting and just makes you feel good. Makes you feel like you know her already and you are all friends! That was just the beginning of it all. She also took my wedding pictures recently. I cannot express how thankful I am that we chose Ashley. She showed up on time, brought a second photographer with us (which by the way is so awesome too!). She is a happy, exciting photographer to be around. Out of her heart and generosity, she bought sparklers for us to do a Sparkler Send-Off at our wedding!! I am writing this review without seeing my actual wedding photos yet. BUT I know they will blow me away. That's how good she is. She already gave us 3 sneak peeks of our wedding and they are to die for! She captures emotion so well, she's just magical. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, I mean anyone! Hopefully we have little kids in the future and I'll hire Ashley to do maternity pictures! :-) I can continue and go on and on about how awesome she is. Everyone needs a photo of hers hanging on their wall at home. She's so special. Thank you for all you do Ashley! You truly are an amazing photographer and person all around. <3

Sent on 11/13/2014

christopher · Married on 09/20/2014

Ashley is amazing. She did my engagement photos and I couldn't have been more happy. Thay were amazing and she got them to us fast. She has an amazing personality and she us so funny. The experience of having her do the photos is just as amazing as the photos them selfish. If you go with her there is no way you can be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Lenette · Married on 01/08/2014

Ashley continues to do a great job outside of our wedding day. She has captured every moment and addition in our family perfectly. She makes you feel comfortable, is VERY reasonably priced, punctual and has great ideas! We love you Ashley!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Annette · Married on 12/29/2013

Ashley has photographed several occasions for me and not once have I been disappointed! I've thrown crazy ideas at her and each time not only has she delivered, but she by far surpassed my expectations every time. Ashley definitely goes above and beyond to ensure your session is unique and personal. I absolutely love everything about her and will continue to use Ashley Rae Photography for all my life events. Her work speaks for itself.

Andrea · Married on 12/21/2013

Ashley did our wedding for us and truly captured all of the emotions and love that the day was filled with. She was so patient with us all and worked well with my children. Her comfort level with the camera had us at ease so that we could enjoy and have so much fun with taking our photos. I was impressed with how prepared she was for anything, and all of the wonderful ideas she had ready for us. I am completely in love with our wedding photos! She will be my only choice for any future photography and I would recommend her highly to anyone!

Erin · Married on 11/08/2013

I had Ashley photograph my Save The Date photos and let me tell you, they were absolutely wonderful!!! They were exactly what I was looking for. Not only did she capture everything perfectly but she was extremely involved! She is such a wonderful photographer, so fun so spunky and extremely friendly, she'll make any shy person comfortable in front of the camera. You can definitely tell in her work, in the atmosphere and just by being around her that she LOVES what she does and captures those special moments. I'm extremely excited to have her as my photographer for my wedding! I highly highly recommend her, you wont be disappointed!

Aimee · Married on 04/11/2013

If you looking for friendly service, and some one who is dedicated to delivering the very best stop looking! My search was over after I took a peak at some of her art work. I loved her special style of photography and poses. With multiple locations, different backgrounds she can customize your photos just right.
    My husband and I simply tried her out for our engagement photos with a small session......and I loved them so much I had to book her for the wedding. I still look through my wedding photos and they take me back right to the moment! It was so simple, we where even able to look over poses I wanted to make sure we had over pintrest in a privet board. Love this photographer! Wish she could have done my senior photos!

Sent on 01/13/2014