Ashley Rachelle Events Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Jessica W. Married on 10/17/2020

First Class in all areas, Professional, Experienced

We hired Ashley for our daughter's wedding and she was AMAZING! If you are looking for someone to coordinate your event, hire Ashely! She is so knowledgeable with how to "run' a wedding. She literally took care of everything...communicating with vendors, coordinating the timeline, floorplan, and so much more! I felt no stress after hiring Ashley; so glad we got her!

Ashley Rachelle Events's reply:

Awww thank you Jessica!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well!! My made my job that much easier, thank you!!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Married on 07/18/2020

Covid bride

Getting married during COVID was definitely a challenge but Ashley made my dream come to life! She helped me stay calm and had backup plans for everything just in case anything fell through. We had to change venues about 3 weeks before our wedding due to COVID restrictions and Ashley handled everything amazingly! Her knowledge of the wedding industry was impeccable and her attention to detail was astonishing. Everything ran smooth the day of and anything that didn’t I wasn’t even aware of because Ashley took care of it. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. I highly recommend her, she’ll make sure your dreams come true.

Ashley Rachelle Events's reply:

Thank you, Hailey!! ❤️ I loved every minute of working with you guys, even during all the craziness of COVID‼️
    Tiffany R. Married on 02/10/2018

Everything was AMAZING!

I loved Ashley! She is professional and helped in every aspect of planning my wedding. She took care of everything and made my wedding day the most magical day every!

Ashley Rachelle Events's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! It was such an honor to be apart of yours and Austin big day. Not even the misty ceremony could mess up such a great day! :)
    Meghan S. Married on 11/10/2017

Highly Recommend!!

Ashley was such a huge asset to our wedding! She made our day much less stressful, took care of issues before I had to ask and was so professional. I highly recommend her for any event!
  • Shifali
    Shifali Married on 11/12/2016

Perfection

Finding an LGBTQ wedding planner is no easy task, especially when you add in a union of mixed faith and completely different cultures. Ashley Rachelle Events made this all so incredibly easy and flawless. Ashley was extremely professional and kept in communication with me as much as I needed. She made sure our venue was set up beautifully and she has proven she doesn't settle for anything less than magical. Ashley has a great eye for detail down to the very last flower petal. You won't be disappointed.