Ashley McKenzie Photography Reviews

Ashley McKenzie Photography 6
Ashley McKenzie Photography 7

Jared · Married on 08/03/2019

You must hire her!

Ashley is awesome! She is so nice to work with and such a nice person. She was incredibly patient with our crazy wedding party and was able to snap some amazing photos of our big day. We would highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 8
  • Kelly

Kelly James · Married on 07/11/2019

Incredible!

Ashley is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! My wedding day did not go as planned as my ceremony site was unavailable due to a helicopter rescue and if Ashley was stressed out I never would have known . She kept her cool, offered many suggestions and plan B's and was fluid and flexible. My guests were so grateful to have a calming presence during a stressful time. Also, I got my sneak peek photos less than 24 hours after my wedding. That is literally unheard of!!!! Ashley, you're amazing. Hiring you for my day was the best decision I could have ever made!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 18
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding photo magic!

I can't say enough great things about Ashley. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she was easy to communicate with and super nice. We picked Ashley for our wedding photographer because she is an absolute master of difficult lighting and even though my husband and I not always the most photogenic people, she made us feel completely comfortable and all of our photos came out looking really natural and not forced at all. She's the best!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Ashley and our mountain wedding dream

Ashley was so wonderful, I would go so far as to say spectacular! She took such good care of us and made our wedding everything we could dream of! She has such an amazing eye for capturing the beauty of the mountains where we had our wedding and then she made all of our photo moments super fun! She is an absolute master of her craft and in our opinion the best wedding photographer in Colorado! Thank you so much Ashley!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 19
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 20
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 21
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 22
  • Shannon

Shannon Doherty · Married on 09/16/2018

Ashley is the absolute best!

From the very beginning, I felt Ashley was actually taking the time to learn about us as a couple and how we fell in love. She genuinely cares about capturing the story and it made our Engagement photos even more special. I never felt like I was just another client; I felt she was my friend who wanted to capture the happiest moments of my life. She is incredibly talented and kind. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 23
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 24
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 25

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2018

My husband and I chose Ashley not only for our wedding but also for our engagement photos, and we cannot give enough praise for the absolutely gorgeous photos that she captured. Both our engagement and our wedding were so special and magical to both my husband and I, and Ashley somehow managed to capture every moment just as we felt them. Not only is Ashley a very talented woman, but so sweet and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 26
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 27
  • Brittany

Brittany Graebner · Married on 08/25/2018

The photo compliments are endless!

Ashley did our engagement photos and wedding photos! My husband and I are from Michigan and had a destination wedding in Estes Park. Our first time meeting was the day of our photos and it felt so comfortable and natural!
    On our wedding day there rain was on the radar for the exact time our photos were to begin. We had to completely switch around the schedule and she was SO helpful as I was already a nervous wreck and felt like I couldn’t make decisions that day. She made me feel so great about myself and handled a large obnoxious wedding party with such patience!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 28
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 29
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 30
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 31
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 08/12/2018

Best Vendor We Hired!

Ashley was amazing! We did an engagement session with her as well which really helped make us comfortable with her and with her style of directing us. The day of the wedding Ashley was prompt, professional, and personable. Most importantly, our photos are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier that we hired her to capture our special day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 32
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 33

Leah Messinger · Married on 06/15/2018

Incredible in EVERY Way

Ashley was amazing from start to finish. We heard about her through a friend, who raved about how fun she was to work with. We felt comfortable with her immediately and through the entire process: phone call, engagement pictures, wedding preparation, and our special day. Ashley calmed our nerves and truly walked us through creating a timeline and setting the tone for the day. She guided us through our photo wish list and truly took the time to get to know us. She was also instrumental in helping my husband pull off the most incredible surprise to cap off our wedding. We couldn’t love her any more and recommend her to EVERYONE. She is the best of the best and an absolute joy to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos are everything we could have hoped for and so much more. Both her talent and heart are beyond belief.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 34
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 35

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

If you want a photographer who listens to what you want, is responsive and flexible you have to use Ashley! She was amazing and our session came out to be everything we wanted and more! So happy with the moments she captured. Ashley you are a truly talented individual and you made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

If you are looking for a photographer that is beyond talented, passionate about what she does and has the sweetest personality; read on!! From the moment, I got in touch with Ashley I knew she was the photographer for us. She is so much more than an amazing photographer, she honestly fit in like family on our special day and felt like a longtime friend. When my search began for photographers I browsed all over trying to read reviews all the way from Florida planning a wedding in Colorado. The moment I saw Ashley’s art and the passion that shows in her photos I was HOOKED. I also connected with the way her previous clients raved about her technique and professionalism. I contacted her with excitement and the fear of it not working out to book her for our day, but boy did my husband and I get lucky. She caught everything and more that day and like I said earlier fit right in doing so (: Ashley was so accommodating fitting in a day after session with us before we flew home and we explored all over Estes Park with her. She has “the eye” for capturing the perfect shot and she made us feel so comfortable both the day of and after. We have breathtaking photos we get to cherish forever, thank you Ashley for being the BEST at what you do!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 36
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 37
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 38

Kristy · Married on 09/03/2017

When you start wedding planning- everything can be so overwhelming. Where do I start, who do I talk to, who can help me along this process? Ashley was my first call. All of those questions became a little less “scary” after talking with her. I met Ashley though another project- and knew from that point that when my husband and I decided to take the next step that Ashley would be my first call. Ashley is not only an incredible photographer, but she is a wonderful person. She has so much insight and helpful little tips that make the wedding planning process just a little bit less insane. I felt like I was inviting a friend to our wedding – not a photographer. She knows how to get the best shots, find the best light, and just get the best out of each person (and dog☺). Our engagement photos in Downtown Denver captured my husband and I perfectly. She got us to come out of our shells and was able to capture each of our personalities perfectly. Then at the wedding- She did the same thing with not only him and I- but also each and everyone she took a photo of. I feel so grateful that I have shots- for example- of my Grandparents- the love and the happiness in their faces is something I will cherish forever. I could not have imagined my day without her. I highly recommend Ashley to any bride looking for a photographer who will add just a little bit more excitement, smiles, and love to their day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Ali · Married on 08/19/2017

Ashley is amazing and by far exceeded our expectations!! From the moment we contacted her she was extremely professional and helpful. My husband and I are from Wisconsin, so doing a destination wedding in Colorado was a lot to plan. Ashley helped us every step of the way, making sure our large wedding party had lots of fun but also stayed organized. She captured every detail of our special day with her unique and artistic style. Ashley knows the Rocky Mountain National Park well, and she helped us pick out the perfect spot for both our engagement and wedding pictures. The photos are seriously breathtaking!! We could not be happier with how everything turned out and would highly recommend Ashley to any Colorado couples looking for the perfect photographer.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 39
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 40
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 41
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 42

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley is the wife of a good friend and the first time I saw her work, I knew she would be my photographer if I ever married. Three years later, she was doing our engagement photos and it was the most hillarious experience we've had.

During the wedding Ashley was abosolutely amazing! She is funny, quirky and a joy to be around. She captured all our important moments including all the silly things. There wasn't a single image we didn't love. The second photographer she brought was a perfect fit and between the two of them, we now have amazing reminders of our special day.

She comes with my most heartfelt recommendation. Our day wouldn't have been as amazing without her.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Ashley photographed our wedding on July 22, 2017 and I can not say anything bad! She had our photos ready to go on July 29th! ONE week after the wedding!!! You can tell Ashley really loves her job as well, she took her time making sure she was able to get all of our photos perfect. She provided us with a timeline of activities, she even helped with silly questions we had about how to dance or how to cut the cake. She really is so much fun to work with! I would 100% recommend her! I bought her package that included one more photographer, she brought Katie and Katie was amazing as well! Both ladies made us feel comfortable and they were very patient with our goofiness of a couple! Thank you again Ashley!!!! Our engagement photos from her are AMAZING as well, call me biased but these are the best engagement and wedding photos I have ever seen!

Sent on 08/01/2017

April · Married on 07/21/2017

Ashley is not only one of the nicest people ever, but she is a true artist. She captured so many beautiful memories from our wedding day and every time I look through the images, I am so grateful we hired her. I would recommend her to any bride and groom!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Eliza · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashley is an amazing photographer and a very kind hearted, beautiful person who is a pleasure to work with!
    As an artist, she truly can capture the emotions in her portraits, capturing the joy of our engagement and wedding day. Her attention to not only who she is photographing, but her attentiveness to the background and lighting is impeccable too.
    Her photographs are amazing and we certainly cherish her work each day!
    Ashley is very graceful, patient and kind while truly “herding cats” for family portraits - this can not be an easy feat!
    She is a talented artist and such a kind, calming pleasure to work with, especially on your wedding day!
    With love & appreciation, Eliza & Jake Burke

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 43
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 44
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 45
    Ashley McKenzie Photography 46

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

Ashley was the perfect choice for our engagement and wedding photos! She was professional, organized, and directed us every step of the way, which considering we were an out of town couple was AMAZING. She helped plan my day of timeline, was flexible, and very responsive. I've been in other weddings where the photographers weren't as organized and I'm certain her organization led to me getting more killer photos. She also shares my husband and I's passion for the outdoors and adventure and that really made for a comfortable atmosphere when taking photos...not to mention the most amazing photos ever!! To that I'll add she recommended the spots for our engagement photos and first look photos that were simply perfect.

If you want an experienced, friendly, and incredibly talented photographer Ashley's your girl.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kelci · Married on 09/25/2016

One of my husband and my’s most important elements of our wedding was having top quality photography. Thankfully, we found Ashley. She was very friendly from the first interaction and she made reasonable recommendations for how to get the most bang for our buck.

Ashley and her second photographer were very professional at the wedding. Ashley even arrived early to take some detail shots, which was a bonus to our original agreement. Family and friends all said positive things about their interactions with Ashley; she’s very unobtrusive and yet captures the shots required. We received our wedding photos within the quoted timeframe and most importantly, we’re very happy with the quantity and quality of moments captured that day.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

We were referred to Ashley by another photographer who was booked on our wedding day and had nothing but great thing to say about her. Boy, how fortunate for us! Right from the first meeting, Ashley made us feel very comfortable, asked a ton of questions to get to know us as a couple and what we had in mind for wedding and engagement photos. She is a great listener, genuine and a master of her craft. She clearly takes great pride in what she does - and it comes across in her work! Our engagement photos were fantastic - and our wedding photographs were everything we had hoped for. She has a talent for finding the best lighting, and captured all of the best moments on the very best day of our lives. She is calm and patient in the "challenging moments" that come up on a wedding day...exactly who you need your photographer to be! We couldn't have chosen a better one - and I can't wait to work with her in the future! Book with Ashley - and don't think twice.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Claire · Married on 09/10/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Ashley - she was everything we were looking for in a vendor and more! She was wonderful to work with and did an incredible job capturing each special moment during our wedding. Ashley made a point of getting to know us as a couple and truly became a part of the celebration. We LOVE the photos and will enjoy them for years to come!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2016

If you're looking for a talented, friendly photographer who will help you feel calm about your wedding photography, Ashley is your woman. From the initial meeting through the wedding day, you will breathe a sigh of relief knowing that she will be calmly working her butt off to make sure your photos are everything you want them to be. She is responsible, organized, and fairly priced. I can't say enough good things about Ashley. Weddings can be stressful and expensive, but Ashley made me feel calm, and having her on our team was worth every penny. Following our wedding, I didn't just have hundreds of gorgeous photos--I had a new friend.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Callie · Married on 08/27/2016

Ashley is an incredibly talented photographer who has an eye to capture special moments. Not only is she a great photographer but she runs her business professionally. She is responsive, clear, honest, on time, and prompt. I loved working with Ashley. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Ana · Married on 03/11/2016

Highly recommend Ashley, she was wonderful to work with. Very professional, friendly and her work is amazing. She took the time to get to know our expectations and she definitely exceeded them. We are more than thrilled with our wedding photos and we will recommend Ashley to our family and friends!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

This woman is truly talented!!!! My wedding photos were simply beautiful. Her professionalism was on point and was flexible when there was some scheduling issues. She was so reasonably priced for the amount of photos and the quality of them. Would highly recommend her and I plan to use her for any other photography needs!

Sent on 09/11/2015