Ashley Lodge Photography Reviews

Ashley Lodge Photography 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

Obsessed!!

To say I’m obsessed with the way our engagement and wedding pictures came out would be an understatement. Ashley does amazing work and you can tell she really puts her heart into every picture she takes. She’s easy to get ahold of, answers any questions quickly, and is flexible and eager to work with her customers and their needs. I could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding. Every single guest at our wedding talked about how amazing and pleasant she was, and were especially amazed at all the crazy positions she gets in to capture her beautiful shots. ;) Brides, this is who you want to shoot your special day!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Ashley Lodge Photography 14
    Ashley Lodge Photography 15
    Ashley Lodge Photography 16

Kelsey Riggs · Married on 07/29/2017

Fun and personable experience!

I loved my wedding photos! Ashley is a blast to work with and was very personable!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't say enough good things about Ashley and her team. They did photography and videography for our wedding in December. Ashley's photography skills are incomparable. She got beautiful shots of my church and its small details. It was during the Christmas season, so she had some fun things to work with! We had a snafu with the wedding party during pictures and even lost some time, but Ashley was flexible and managed to make up the lost time and still get all of the pictures we wanted! Included in our package was also an album filled with spreads we chose from throughout the day, and it's breathtaking! We've gotten so many compliments from friends and family about the quality of her work. I am so thankful we had Ashley with us that day to capture all those precious memories!

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley is an amazing photographer! Her and her assistants are all very professional and will bend over backwards to give you the photos you want. She has a variety of packages to fit any budget. She did my engagement and wedding pictures, both came out perfect and were able to view within a week! Truly wonderful.

Sent on 12/08/2016

We absolutely loved working Ashley! The first time we met was when I won a package for her to photograph my dogs. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her during that session that we decided to book her for our engagement, wedding, and trash the dress photos. Her photos are an incredible keepsake and perfectly captured our days. I would recommend her to ANYONE. I'm.not sure you could find anyone more passionate and willing to go out of their way to make your photos and day perfect. She even hiked 3 miles to and from my trash the dress waterfall session carrying along all of her camera equipment.

Valerie · Married on 04/09/2016

Wonderful!!! I would definitely use her again

Crystal · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I still talk about what an amazing experience we had with Ashley. She really went above and beyond for our session and created gorgeous images for us. Not only did she find the perfect location and create amazing images, it was a once in a lifetime experience we will never forget! We are forever grateful we chose Ashley Lodge Photography to capture such a special time in our lives.

Sent on 12/15/2016

dana · Married on 08/06/2016

Ashley was extremely professional yet personable. She was very flexible, willing to work with us on timing of meetings, payment installments, long distance communications/product delivery, and church restrictions. She catered specifically to our wishes and comfort level. Ashley captured some truly beautiful moments in action and did a fantastic job with our formals as well. There was a lot of family.. and the wedding still started on time!! She is clearly passionate about her work and is very dedicated in providing you with lasting memories. The best way to get a hold of her is through facebook! She has a quick turnaround and is eager to make any adjustments along the way. We were so pleased to have shared our day with Ashley and her associates. Thanks again!

Shelley Newman · Married on 08/13/2016

Wonderful wedding photographer

Ashley is awesome. She was so attentive and patient. She reminded me throughout the day that it was my day! She made me feel like royalty! She is not just a photographer she is a friend!

Sent on 08/25/2019