Ashley Film Studios Reviews

8 | Center Moriches, NY

8 Reviews for Ashley Film Studios

Angelique · Married on 12/01/2018

Would hire Ashley Film Studios over and over!!!!

James and Keri were wonderful to work with. They took the time to ask us questions and get to know us as a couple. They created a beautiful cinematic film of our day. They captured all the details of our wedding and we enjoy watching our film over and over. I highly recommend you hire this company. Don't trust your most precious memories with just any company.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Mary · Married on 11/11/2018

We love my wedding video !!!

James and Kerri made the most beautiful video for our wedding. They really captured the good vibes and casual elegance of our wedding while also letting our quirks shine through. I laughed, and cried! The drone shots of the farm really showed the beauty of the place. Thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives on video!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2018

Keri and James are very professional videographers with a hint of comedy! They arrived on time for my wedding day in style and rolled with the day. They made me feel extremely comfortable, getting ready hair/makeup, to putting on my dress/jewelry, to getting to the venue, they captured all the details in such creative ways. They did an amazing job editing the video too. Sometimes, I watch the video for fun just to sing along to the amazing song they chose and to relive the memories of my wedding. A wedding video is something you shouldn’t skimp on when it comes to your wedding, there are no do overs. I would highly recommend Keri and James who I reiterate are true professionals and offer very competitive rates. So don’t pass them up, consider them to capture your next event however small or big that event may be.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2017

Trusted to capture the most special moments!

My husband and I reached out to Keri & James to help film a very special day. My parents were unable to attend our wedding in Hawaii due to my dad having serious medical complications which eventually lead to a heart transplant. We wanted to ensure we celebrated with my family back in New York and arranged a backyard celebration with friends and family on Father’s Day Weekend. Needless to say, it was a very emotional day as my dad and I had our walk down the aisle and father-daughter dance. We couldn't have asked for better videographers to capture such special moments. Keri & James were professional, easy to work with, sensitive to the situation and any requests we had and quickly provided the most gorgeous video that we will treasure forever. They truly captured the essence of our story. We cannot recommend working with Ashley Film Studios enough – they are a couple that you can trust with capturing your most important memories! Thank you, Keri & James!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Denise · Married on 06/18/2017

Ashley Film Studios were very professional and never seemed to be in the way. But they captured the simplest details to the most important and created a most perfect film that will be enjoyed for years to come.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Teri · Married on 06/18/2017

The most amazing part of my wedding was having Ashley film studios there. The work was beyond perfect ! Highly recommend having them at your next event .

Sent on 01/16/2018

My husband and I wanted a wedding video but we really wanted a video that captured our day. It had to have emotion and pay attention to the details I might have forgotten. The day goes so quickly and I really wanted to remember our day as if told like a story. Not only did James and Keri tell the story of our wedding day beautifully but they were a pleasure to work with. They are two fantastic people that care about you as a person and take the time to listen. True professionals that have a passion for film making. Don't go anywhere else. Choose Ashley Studios.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Ruth · Married on 06/28/2012

Ashleys Studios did a spectacular job on our wedding video. They captured all the highlights of the day beautifully. Watching our video always brings us right back to that special day. We are so grateful to have such a special video to last a lifetime. We highly recommend Ashleys Studios to all our family and friends.

Ruth and Jeff