Ashley DeHart Photography Reviews

5 | Bountiful, UT

5 Reviews for Ashley DeHart Photography

Heather · Married on 10/31/2015

She was amazing!!! Her prices are the best I've seen from any quality photographer, which is really nice if you have a low budget wedding. She was very professional and fun to work with. We had a list of poses that she incorporated into her photo shoot and was very creative. The photos turned out better than I expected and I absolutely love them! I would definitely go to her again for other photography needs.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Becca · Married on 08/29/2015

Ashley was honestly the easiest person to work with. I asked for a contract with specific things in it, she obliged and never said i was being a pain. She was on time, had the best suggestions, even brought a second photographer. It helped that she was very casual it felt like we had a friend taking our pictures. I plan to use her for our family photos and whatever else she'll photograph. Loved her and would/ do recommend her.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2015

Working with Ashley on our Big day and our engagements was incredible. Ashlie was very flexible and going wherever we wanted to and totally open to all of our ideas. Ashlie also came with lots of great ideas it turned out beautifully and all the pictures. For our engagements we had our four children join us and Ashley was very patient and open to working with the whole family. at the wedding Ashley was more than willing to stay as long as she needed to to capture all of our special moments. You hardly even knew she was there she was like a ninja! I would highly recommend Ashley to any one that I know. In fact I've had multiple friends use her since our wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 06/12/2015

When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I was stressing big time!! Until one day I was on FB and saw Ashley's page and saw that she did engagements/bridals and wedding day...I was so excited I immediately called my mom and told her about Ashley. I contacted Ashley and told her about my wedding, she told me she would love to do it! It made my whole wedding! She was absolutely amazing. She did everything I've wanted without even asking her. My bridals were so fun because of her! It was raining and she kept taking pictures, I was so blessed to have such an amazing photographer!! :) At my wedding, she was perfect! She directed everybody to get GREAT photos! At the reception...AMAZING! She took amazing photographs! They turned out amazing and I am still in love with my pictures after 1 year of being married. I know that I will continue to use Ashley for Family pictures, baby pictures, etc. Ashley is such an amazing photographer! If you don't book her.....you're crazy!! :)

Sent on 06/15/2016

Sara · Married on 05/01/2015

Ashley is beyond amazing!!! She took my engagements, bridals, and whole wedding day! Not to mention family pictures. There was not even one picture in the 500+ pictures I got that I didn't like. (Being plus size this never happens) She blew my expectations out of the water. She takes a lot of pride in what she does! I love love love that she wasn't afraid to fix my hair of have me fix my shirt. She was AMAZING with our 2 year old!! I would recommend her time and time again. We will definitely want to have Ashley as our photographer in the future.

Sent on 06/17/2016