Ashley Brignolle LLC Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 4 Reviews
View more information

Danicia V. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful work!

Ashley did a beautiful job not just doing my makeup and my bridesmaids but she had a fun and upbeat attitude throughout. For the consultation, I showed her a couple looks and she knew what I was going for. Day of I decided on a couple changes and she knew what I wanted updated. She also works with the canvas of each person so everyone's makeup complimented them perfectly for their different skin tones, eye colors and hair color. Would definitely recommend!
  • Naintara
    Naintara G. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley was one of the BEST decisions on my Wedding day!!!

I am extremely particular about makeup and really wanted a natural, look for my wedding that had a touch of editorial glam; a VERY specific vision for my modern Indian bridal look. My maid of honor sent me Ashley's work and I was blown away! We reached out to book a trial appointment, and Ashley was extremely professional, and responsive via email! Ashley arrived at the trial extremely timely, with high-quality makeup products, and AMAZING energy! The only thing better than her amazing work ethic, was the quality of her work **swoon**! I knew from then on, I couldn't book anyone else for my major events. I hired Ashley to not only do my makeup but, my entire bridal party ( 7 people in total --including my mother and future mother-in-law). She also did two looks for me specifically: transitioning me from my ceremony to my reception (300+ photos later and my makeup didn't move or cake, but yet still felt breathable)! The quality of her work and her gentle yet professional demeanor was the highlight of our wedding party! Her ability to match our various skin tones, handle several people in a timely manner, and keep everyone feeling beautiful throughout the day is UNMATCHED. She made me feel beautiful and serene throughout one of the most momentous days of my life & I am forever grateful. I would recommend her for any makeup need, and especially for something as memorable and as immortalized in photographs as your wedding day! 20 out of 10!
    Brooke R. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful Experience - A Truly Talented Professional

Ashley was not only an amazingly talented artist, but she was so kind, so professional, and so easy to communicate with. I asked her to spend the entire weekend at my wedding venue location, and she worked with me to complete three distinct looks for all my different bridal events. I’ve had my makeup professionally done before, but never like this. My looks lasted well into the night despite drinking, dancing, and sweating for hours. And the makeup application felt very light and easy to wear all day and night. Ashley was also so fun to be around, and totally calmed me down while getting ready to walk down the aisle! She got along great with all of my family members too and we really enjoyed her company as well!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 09/05/2020

10/10 and beyond the best MU artist you can find

My makeup was 10/10 beyond and exactly what I envisioned. I was especially excited to have Ashley by my side on the big day because of her energy and good vibes. Made me feel so at ease.