Asaré Event Planning Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Claudia Married on 10/09/2010
    I loved working with Sara! She was awesome and made it so painless on planning my wedding! The actual day of my wedding (Oct 9) she was my savior, she took care of all the vendors and any problems we had that day especially with my dress :) (I had a long and heavy train and would not stay on a bustle which was hard trying to dance.) She had the reception area look absolutely breath taking on a small budget, I cried :)
    Over all she was great she planned all the appointments with vendors, returned emails and calls on time and answered any question I had. I would recommend Sara to any future bride for a wedding planner she is a great person with a wonderful personality and sense of humor.
    Scott Married on 09/25/2010
    We had a wonderful experience with you! You eased the stress of the day and organized everything perfectly! Your associate was super helpful, and always smiling! We had several guests comment that your services were great and we will be the first to recommend you to our friends and family. Thanks so much for all that you did! Scott and Ashley
    Bilge Married on 09/09/2010
    Sara is on the ball at all times. She excels at her line of work. She has passion for it. There were so many compliments flying around at my wedding about her, that I can't even count. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone who would like to take the pressure off the planning for themselves. She's worth it!!
    Bo Married on 09/09/2010
    We could not have done this without Asaré Event Planning!
    Erika Married on 09/05/2010
    In efforts to stick within budget I had not really considered having a planner. I was suprised when my Mom told me about Sara who would be my "day of" planner. After my first phone call with Sara I was thrilled to have her help and felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders. Even though she was only "day of", I was able to ask questions and even vent in the weeks prior. She helped to put together a timeline and schedule and really helped with all of the little details that you could easily loose sight of. She took care to understand exacty what my vision was and helped make it a reality. On my wedding day I was able to spend time getting ready and relaxing with my family and friends without having to worry about anything. I knew Sara was there to make sure everything was perfect and it was! It was totally worth breaking the budget to have Sara! You will not be disappointed! Hiring Sara will be the best thing you do!