28 Reviews for Arvin Photography LLC

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
21 Arvin Photography LLC Reviews

Arvin Photography was everything we had expected from a Photographer. He was very professional, arrived before our arraigned time to set up. Arvin made my wife and I feel special and comfortable. He gave us more service than we had expected. His personality goes hand in hand with his quality of work. The pictures turned out amazing. I will continue to use Arvin Photography for all my events and recommend him to my family and friends.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't hesitate to chose Arvin!
We had the honor of Arvin taking our wedding photos and he was incredible.
The photos he took tell the story and bring back every feeling from our beautiful day. Wee look at them with such feelings of love, laughter, and tears of happiness. Arvin is truly talented and captured everything and we will treasure these photos forever.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arvin, has been an truly exceptional for our engagement and wedding photos. Him and his team were extremely nice and very easy to work with. He made the process easy and fun for us and the photos look amazing.

Profile Picture KELLY, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We did our engagement and wedding photos with Arvin photography. We were really happy with how the photos turned out. Arvin is very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Saba, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An absolutely SENSATIONAL experience working with Arvin. He is a true artist and master of his work. He takes wedding photos to a whole other level. We've never had so much fun playing in as we did with Arvin. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined.I will definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Arvin Photography was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. He captured hundreds of beautiful shots from our engagement and wedding days. He had many creative ideas for locations and poses, and was happy to take our ideas and requests. The guest photo book was absolutely stunning. After the wedding, our photos were provided in less than 2 weeks. We have hundreds of photos to choose from and it's been difficult because they are all so good. Aside from his professionalism and quality of work, Arvin (and his team) are also a pleasure to work with. He is prompt, patient and calm, and captured many beautiful moments that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. We are grateful for everything that he's done, and would highly recommend Arvin Photography to anyone looking for professional photos!

Profile Picture Amir, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arvin has a fantastic company and provides an amazing service! He is a true gentleman who honors and respects his clients. He is so nice, calm, collected, organized, responsive, punctual and professional! He wanted the very best for my husband and I. Not only did he state this but he proved it with his actions continuously. He referred other vendors, who we loved! When asked, he had helpful advice. We set our whole timeline according to his suggestions. He always responded to email, text and Facebook messages quickly. His team was wonderful too! Arvin has great pride in his work, as he should!

His photos are works of art! He takes traditional and candid photos. His ideas for poses are romantic and feel natural and genuine. He has a great talent for finding the light in the moment. He keeps things light and fun, truly captures the moments as you remember them and maybe better than you had and he also finds the light at just the right angles. Arvin took some spectacular pictures of us both for our engagement and wedding. He then was able to edit things we asked for (and didn't even think of). He made some people we didn't want in our photos disappear! (I heard he can do tummy/chin tucks too.)

Engagement: We were walking through Georgetown and he found an awesome spot; the sun was setting and the light was bouncing off of a window. The sunbeam made a spotlight on a bridge, where we stood. It lit up our faces perfectly in this dream of a picture. He put our engagement photos into a slideshow which our family loved!

Wedding: He captured the sun glistening in my veil which covered my husband and I as we kissed. I still can't believe it is my photo. I have shown people my wedding pictures and they think they are from a magazine.

We were amazed at the number of photos delivered to us. And, he touched every one of them to be sure they were perfect. It's hard to narrow down for our album! His service is a tremendous value, you would be so lucky to have him.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Arvin was a pleasure to work with as was his lovely wife Fatima. They are great at giving direction which in working with some other photographers I have found is not everyone's strong point. They were very helpful, quick to respond to any and all questions, fun, and creative to be around. Having a wedding is a stressful period so you want to make sure you are comfortable with your photographer. This was one of the things I appreciated most about Arvin. He is very calm and will take any suggestions you have and make them happen. He is also a genius in my opinion in photoshop. I will definitely be calling him again for any future shoots we want to do!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Arvin and his team were for our engagement session, henna party and wedding. The pictures are flawless, and Arvin makes you feel so comfortable. I feel like he truly captured the spirit of our big day. We cannot wait to hire him again. He receives my highest recommendation and continually exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much, Arvin!!

Profile Picture Anita, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Of all of the vendors we worked with for our wedding, Arvin Photography was the best. Arvin works with his wife Fatemeh and often an additional one or two photography/lighting experts to take AMAZING photos. We booked Arvin Photography for engagement and wedding photos and both days were well planned and executed. Although it was initially difficult for us to get used to posing for the camera, the team helped guide us into place and helped us feel confident that our photos looked great. Arvin helped us select a few of the 300+ engagement photos to turn it into a beautiful video collage that we could play at our wedding. After the wedding, Arvin Photography worked quickly to make the 900+ wedding photos available so we could select our favorite 100 for the printed album. This was no easy task, as hundreds of them were perfect!

The Arvin Photography team has a great eye for style, color, lighting and creativity, and it shows in their photos. Among the hundreds of beautiful photos, special photos were chosen to have special lighting and filter effects which really bring out the dimensionality of the scenes.

Choosing Arvin Photography was a great decision that we would make several times over, and we definitely recommend them to anyone who wants professional photos. We were not only extremely impressed by their professionalism, but also how comfortable they made us feel and how great they've communicated before, during, and after the wedding! We enjoyed having them at our wedding, and we are proud to have such beautiful photos and great memories because of them.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not recommend Arvin and his crew enough. He produced the most beautiful pictures and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we could not have imagined. When choosing a photographer, you spend a lot of time looking at other people's wedding photos and hope that yours will turn out just as well. Nothing compares to looking at your own and, with Arvin, they will turn out even better. Great attitude towards his clients and very good at getting back to you right away. Great job guys. We love our photoes. Keep up the good work.

Profile Picture Iman, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arvin served us with very professional photography. With His acute insight, he captures huminity of the moment. He is a photographer with realism and vision. I highly recommend him for his friendly nature and reliable photography!!

Profile Picture User6580021, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Considering all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, it was both a relief and a blessing to work with Arvin and his crew. We knew we could count on them at any point before, during and after our big event.
We highly recommend Arvin Phyography, an immensely talented and professional company!

Profile Picture Safoura, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arvin made the day magical. We loved our photos. He has a great eye and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is the BEST photographer. In a very short notice he accepted to be our wedding's photographer and it was the pleasure having him. I STRONGLY recommend him for any event you have.

Profile Picture Hedyeh, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are both very happy with the whole experience of having Arvin photograph our wedding.
Arvin and his team are very proffessional and deliver the best outcome. If you are reading this as a research to find the right photographer, right on but look no further. Arvin is the best!!

Profile Picture Payman, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arvin and his team were very professional, flexible, easy to work with and very efficient. Arvin had great ideas for our engagement shoot, as well as for our wedding day. The quality of our photos were top shelf and perfect. Arvin took awesome pictures and captured priceless moments. To top things off, our photo album was well-made with thick, high-quality photo paper, and the cover would leave you speechless. Arvin's wife did a beautiful job with the layout of our pictures to tell our love story. And, we were very pleased with Arvin's work and will certainly use him again! Finally, we were very grateful Arvin was willing to travel to Jamaica to photograph our wedding, that spoke volumes to us. Thanks!

Profile Picture Corette, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I must say Arvin was very professional, patient and responsive to our needs. He was absolutely great. I loved working with him. He did everything we wanted and he was so responsive to our needs. We felt we could talk to him as a friend. He was very vital in our day because pictures are forever and I wanted to document every minute of the day. We are grateful to have him as our wedding photographer, He did a amazing job!

Profile Picture Marjan, 10/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were extremely pleased and satisfied with Arvin’s services, and we highly recommend him! Arvin’s professional, flexible, and easy-going demeanor helped make our wedding day go by smoothly. The pictures were absolutely stunning, including the candid and posed pictures and the ones taken inside and outdoors. He is truly creative and talented, and we were lucky to have him as our photographer!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance (now my husband) and I used Arvin Photography for our Save the Date photos. Arvin was very professional and flexible. He met up with us on a very cold winter day in Georgetown to take our photos. Although the weather was frigid, Arvin did not complain and took us to the best locations in Georgetown along the canal and took amazing photos. We had so many pictures, it was hard to choose the one we wanted for our Save the Date! Arvin sent us the digital photos shortly after our photo shoot so that we could get them printed and send them out to our family and friends. He even enhanced our favorite photo that we used. It was perfect and we received many compliments! I would recommend Arvin for your photographer for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/7/13, 7 Reviews