Arts Ink Photography Reviews

10 | Whitinsville, MA

10 Reviews for Arts Ink Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2019

All day photographer

Kristy and her sidekick Amanda were beyond words for my wedding on Sept 1, 2019. They were both very professional and attentive to our needs. Kristy is excellent with kids. She was able to warm up my niece and get her from grumpy to all smiles to make for some beautiful pictures her mom loved. We did the all day package with 2 photographers, usb, canvas and all the works. I feel as though the quality of pictures, service and amount of extras we are getting is worth every penny. She made me feel like a beautiful bride and caught our goofy sides as well. Kristy also did our engagement photos which turned out beautiful. She was able to ease the awkwardness and show our love. Quick turn around for sneak peek photos, just waiting on the rest.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/03/2019

Out of this world!!!!

From the first time I met with Kristy all the way until the end of my wedding night I was beyond amazed! You knew everything that I wanted and you worked your magic beyond what I could imagine. Brendan and I are so thankful to have had the pleasure to have you as our photographer! I had a smile on from beginning to end and I still do! Thank you so much for making my day magical. I can’t wait to see the photos!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Arts Ink Photography's reply:

You are so welcome! It was my absolute pleasure joining you both and your family! I could not have been more honored, and I know I made some forever friends that day too :)

Crystal · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographer

Kristy Lee was awesome from the first time we met her. She made us feel so comfortable. She was able to keep my nerves at bay during the event and listened to what photos we wanted before what others wanted , this way we were on time for everything. I cant say enough about how lucky we were to have her on this special day

Sent on 05/23/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20/18

Kristy was AWESOME!! She did an amazing job & my photos came out so beautiful!! Will definitely be recommending her to everyone & will be having her do future family photos!! Pricing is perfect as well

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Kristy is a class act! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 12/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2017

Kristy-Lee did such an amazing job at our wedding. She knew how to make everyone comfortable and knew how to get everyone smiling. She was so helpful in wrangling everything together the day of, and she was responsive and professional in the days leading up to. When I met with her I immediately felt like we could get along great and she definitely made our day that much easier, smoother, and more fun.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Jill · Married on 04/07/2017

From the moment I met Kristy, I knew she was going to be our photographer. She instantly made me feel comfortable and I felt so confident in her talent, experience and organizational skills. She was even able to customize my package to fit my budget and get me the time that I was looking for. When the big day came, it was like she was meant to be there with us. She made the picture-taking experience exciting, relaxed and fun! We were amazed by her creativity and her eye for a beautiful shot. All of my guests raved about how great she was- warm, friendly, seemed to always be there to capture the perfect moments! Within two days we had our sneak peek and we could hardly believe it was us in the photographs- they were stunning! I would recommend Arts Ink to anyone and shout their praise from the rooftop! Kristy, thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Hands down Kristy was so wonderful to work with! Very easy going, fun, and very personable. I as well as my wedding party and guest loved her. She made sure to get all the special shots I wanted for my wedding. Her work is amazing! I can't say enough good things about her. She was just amazing to work with and easy to get a long with. Her packages are great and she is priced fairly. You will not be disappointing in choosing her for your wedding. She truly was the best!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

I was initially drawn to Kristy-Lee Belcourt of Arts Ink by her portfolio, professional communications and very affordable rates. When we met her in person she was so down to earth and listened really well to what we were interested in for our engagement and wedding photography. She had great ideas, selected a beautiful location for our engagement shoot and really helped loosen us up and made it fun. She could not have been easier to work with and encouraged getting ready photos I was not originally going to do and am so glad she did now. She brought an assistant and they fit right in and were 100% professional and a pleasure to have around all day long. She nailed all our required photos and we were very happy with the variety, quality and turnaround of all of the images. As an older couple we were very happy with how flattering the pics turned out. Her prices were affordable enough to allow us to get a variety of prints, a bound album of prints that she creatively laid out for us, a USB with all rights and a complimentary canvas that is my favorite pic from the wedding. I don't readily recommend people unless I am sure of them and I can recommend Kristy without hesitation.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Liz S · Married on

Excellent!

Hiring her to capture our special day was the best thing we ever did!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Arts Ink Photography's reply:

I'm so honored and glad I was able to be a part of your special day, and I'm so happy you love the photos!