Artlook Videography Reviews

466 | New York, NY

466 Reviews for Artlook Videography

Shizuka N. · Married on 01/07/2019

I met Artlook Videography at my cousin's wedding in Artlook Videography.

I met Artlook Videography at my cousin's wedding in Artlook Videography. Ben and I were so taken with the way he approached the room and the guests we knew we had found our photographer. We live in Austin. We got his info and he actually met with us the following day at his studio. -Sunday- We asked if he would come to Austin and he graciously accepted. We had our big day at the Lady Bird Gardens, what a great addition he was. Kept everyone laughing and smiling the entire day from start to finish. The photos and video are amazing and there was no uncharge for attending. Dad took care of the accommodations.
    There are not enough nice things we can say about him and his team.

Katherine J. · Married on 01/06/2019

We found Artlook Videography by referral from our church and wedding wire.

We found the owner a delight to do business with, we actually not only stayed with our budget, we got so much more than we expected. Received our album today and we can't say enough kind words about the entire experience.
    We can New York highly recommend Artlook Videography to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Kimberly D. · Married on 01/05/2019

In our minds Artlook Videography is the best photographer in Artlook Videography. I've been in several weddings in the past few years and seeing all the wedding pictures from my friends weddings I may be a great critic at this point. ha ha. His work is amazing and he made us feel so comfortable. His prices are also very affordable. We can't say enough about him and his staff. Thank you Artlook Videography, Bethany and Kirk

Bebe R. · Married on 01/04/2019

Fun and Relaxing

OMG! I can't recommend Artlook Videography and his crew enough!
    We found him at a wedding last year that my hubby was a groomsman in.
    He was attentive to our every need, he made us feel comfortable and best of all he listened and kept us on budget.
    Everything he captured is beautiful and he always had that wonderful smile we are going to miss.
    Go visit him, you can't go wrong!
    Pat and Lincoln

• O

Olivia T. · Married on 01/03/2019

Dedicated to making customers happy

Artlook Videography is dedicated to making every couple he works with happy. He worked so hard during our wedding to accommodate our schedules, families, and requests. From the moment we met Artlook Videography we felt like he understood what we were looking for in a photographer. We wanted a quality photographer, all photos would belong to us and not include a watermark, and he was flexible. Artlook Videography studio has multiple walls covered from floor to ceiling with amazing canvas prints of shoots he has done. This was the real selling point for me, as a bride. I loved how natural everyone looked in his photos. Artlook Videography made me feel relaxed in front of the camera and was like a fly on the wall at our wedding. We are so pleased with our photos and can't wait for the rest from our big day to come. Thanks, Artlook Videography, for your hardworking and dedication! We would HIGHLY recommend Artlook Videography to anyone looking for amazing wedding photos without the outlandish price tag!

Mary M. · Married on 01/02/2019

Took all worries away and replaced with smiles and laughter

Artlook Videography shot our daughter Julie's senior photos going on 7 years now.
    We all loved his work then and continue to sing his praises after her wedding last November. He is upbeat and has a unique ability to keep everyone smiling and laughing throughout the entire wedding day. His experience really comes through.
    All of our photos and the video are more than we could have hoped for.
    All around from start to finish he was a joy to work with.
    Highly recommend !!!

• Kate

Kate J. · Married on 01/01/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I cannot even begin to express how pleased I am with Artlook Videography services as my wedding photographer. He was extremely patient with both me and my photo challenged husband. He gave us amazing direction, while still allowing our personalities to shine through in the photos! Not to mention he worked super hard to get the photos back to us in a very short period of time! If you want a photographer that will go above and beyond for you, look no further than Artlook Videography.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Val G. · Married on 01/01/2019

Artlook Videography Is great! You will not be disappointed.

Artlook Videography Is great! You will not be disappointed. Artlook Videography captured my daughters wedding through video. I know weddings are expensive. You will probably debate with yourself about whether or not you “need” the video. But I will tell you, It’s the one thing you don’t want to skip! Artlook Videography will do a good job. Go ahead... just do it!

Timmy T. · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Artlook's photography was absolutely exceptional. They helped us a lot while we were confused about ideas to make our wedding photo's special. They are really awesome. Do hire them people. ;)

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Maria

Maria H. · Married on 12/19/2018

Our best day!

Speaking off of our experience: not only were they in constant contact with us, they made a lunch/coffee (eating optional) appointment with us, closer to wedding date, to meet and discuss events during the wedding with us; things they should know about, if there was any surprises, or must haves on video, advice on what to do during first dance or at the altar that nobody else will tell you, etc.... During the wedding they were in constant contact with the photographers (worked extremely well with Keith’s recommended photographers, for a very smooth wedding day) and each other to make sure everything was on time (or ahead of schedule) and done at the right moments, ex: gift exchanges, sunsets, cake cutting, etc.... I’d compare this team to a cell phone/internet provider, you get what you pay for and I promise you’ll get that and more. A lot of people wait to see videos or their film, we had a sneak peak out the next day and the rest of our videos within that week. Talk about a quick turnaround time for high quality videos.

• Benjamin

Benjamin · Married on 12/13/2018

Best videographer

Artlook Videography is the best videographer I have worked with. His attention to detail and desire for perfection make him the ideal choice for any artist who wants a product of the highest quality. The fact that he is himself an accomplished performer and an insightful musician adds tremendously to his gifts as an editor; he knows how music should be complemented by the image and realizes that fusion with ease and elegance. Having labored with him on several projects. I can say without any reservations that his professional skills are unsurpassed.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Artlook Videography's reply:

Hello Ben,
    It's our pleasure working with you on your big event day. Our focus has always been to provide the best quality photography and videography services to all our lovely clients. Thanks so much for appreciating our quality service.
  • Aria

Aria T. · Married on 12/10/2018

Best Photographer

Artlook Videography made our wedding so very extra special with all the moments he captured throughout the evening. We couldn't have asked for anything more! We would recommend Artlook Videography to any couple getting married! He is so easy to work with and his work is absolutely amazing! Thank you Artlook Videography for making our memories so special.

• Riley

Riley B. · Married on 12/04/2018

Excellent photo quality

Excellent photo quality. We are thrilled with all the photos thatArtlook Videography gave us. Artlook Videography was a bit slow in getting our photos back to us from the wedding , and Artlook Videography was very nice about it.

Alice B. · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing service and results

The way these people worked at our wedding. It never felt like we hired them rather we felt like they were like family persons. We were quite at ease with all the stuff and they did the work beautifully. Please do hire them you will never regret it.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle T. · Married on 11/16/2018

Super wedding!!!

Artlook Videography was very professional and did a fantastic job on our engagement photos. Anyone can buy an expensive camera and take pictures. Artlook Videography
    separated himself by incorporating the environment, furniture, and lighting to make memorable photographs. He would not settle with just taking a picture, he constantly rearranged furniture, changed lenses, adjusted our postures, and repositioned himself until he found the perfect shot. I would recommend Artlook Videography to anyone. He is well worth the price.

• Kimberly

Kimberly C. · Married on 11/14/2018

The best!!

After viewing wedding videos from a variety of vendors in NK, it was clear to us that Artlook Videography
    was the best and we felt lucky that we were able to hire him. He is an absolute professional and master of his craft. He and Collins were fun to be around on our wedding day and produced two amazing highlight reels within a week of the wedding. Within two weeks we had received all raw footage as well as a number of stills that they had chosen for us.

Keith was very responsive and made clear suggestions that led to a more complete, polished product when all was said and done. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a one of a kind way of preserving their wedding day.

• Luna

Luna H. · Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing photographer

Had the most fun with Artlook Videography. Photos were amazing and he had no problems taking some special shots we wanted him to do. He was easy going, everywhere all at once and we ended up with the most amazing pictures. My wife says one of them should be on the cover of a romance novel!!!!! Thanks again, Artlook Videography for everything!!!

• Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 11/12/2018

6 out of 5 stars!!!

Artlook Videography are exceptional cinematographers! These two are polite, professional, and personable- our three favorite P’s! They did an amazing job filming and editing footage of the best day of our lives! I can confidently say their work was fueled by raw talent and limitless eyes for art. Not a moment they captured was anything short of beautiful. Thank you for giving us such great memories that we can view forever! I will recommendArtlook Videography
    to anyone in search of fantastic cinematographers! We are so appreciative.

Jordyn Crawford · Married on 11/12/2018

mazing when it comes to wedding photography

Artlook Videography are nothing short of amazing when it comes to wedding photography. They were absolutely amazing in delivering our dream wedding photos that will last a lifetime. The best part is how down to earth they are! Artlook Videography artistic vision is extraordinary and makes every shot magical! We picked our venue and our wedding date around his schedule and it was every bit worth it! I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kelly C. · Married on 11/09/2018

I recommend!

Artlook Videography. Photographed our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. We've received nothing but positive comments from our friends and family. Artlook Videography . Is extremely reliable and quick to respond to any questions you have. I recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Madison

Madison C. · Married on 10/21/2018

I recommend this photographer

I recommend this photographer to everyone I know. Artlook Videography is very professional. But also very fun and easy to work with. I dont think our experience with creative focus could have been any better. Thank you!

• Alicia

Alicia H. · Married on 10/20/2018

Artlook Videography did our engagement pictures

Artlook Videography did our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and 1st anniversary pictures. He was so wonderful to work with! He's is incredibly talented and creative. Everyone always asks who did our pictures, because they love them.

• Zoey

Zoey R. · Married on 10/17/2018

The best wedding!

I hired Artlook Videography to video my daughters wedding. Within a week of the wedding,Artlook Videography
    sent us the footage from the pre ceremony, wedding ceremony and the party. The quality of the video was amazing. Within two weeks he had sent us the edited highlights video. It was excellent! We were so happy with the videos we received. It captured all the important moments we wanted. I would highly recommend Artlook Videography

• Kaylee

Kaylee W. · Married on 10/16/2018

Professional !!!

Artlook Videography was very easy to work with, very professional and unobtrusive. He was very thorough and captured every important moment of our daughter'a wedding day. The resulting videos were amazing - a full ceremony video, a toasts and dance video and an outstanding highlight video complete with musical scoring and titles. A perfect recapturing of the day that was priceless!!

Trinity Davies · Married on 10/13/2018

we have beautiful pictures

We used Artlook Videography for our wedding he was very friendly perfessional and early. we were very very pleased with his work. we have beautiful pictures from our wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2019