Artlook Videography Reviews

466 | New York, NY

466 Reviews for Artlook Videography

Sabina S. · Married on 01/29/2019

Incredible!!!

We could not be more pleased with our photographer, from Jolie Images! He was outstanding. Most importantly, we have AMAZING photos from our wedding day that range from traditional to creative. But to add to that, he was super pleasant, making everyone comfortable, professional, approachable, kind, and helpful! He tied my father's tie and jumped in to help whenever need be, even if it had nothing to do with photography. The company as whole was very responsive to all my inquiries with a quickness and kindness. I highly recommend and Jolie Images.

Arvid A. · Married on 01/27/2019

Reasonable price, excellent quality

We really enjoyed working with and especially with Nastenko, our photographer. The best thing about this company is that it is affordable while still providing outstanding service. made sure to get all the shots we requested, but also used his creative eye for many as well. He showed us several shots on his camera throughout the day so that we would know we would get photographs we liked. While we haven’t gotten all of the photos yet, we could already tell from those pictures that they are going to be great. also accommodated us in getting photos with each table at our reception. Overall the package we got included everything we wanted, at excellent quality, for a reasonable price. We would highly recommend Images and !

Michael R. · Married on 01/27/2019

I loved the template for our pictures.

I really enjoyed this company. I loved the template for our pictures. I just wish that in the memory book, they filled all of the pages front and back because our book ran out of space the first hour.

Svitlana I. · Married on 01/26/2019

A great choice!

While it is a little scary not to know who your photographer will be until the week of your wedding, we did get one of our top 5 - and there were many talented photographers to choose from! Our photographer, Sergio Nastekno (SN), was wonderful to work with, very easy going! He made us feel very comfortable, he gave us plenty of direction (which we asked for) but also made sure to take shots of certain poses we sent him as examples before our wedding day. Once the reception started, he was present but not overbearing - we appreciated that. And he checked in at the end of the night before he left to see if there was anything else we wanted photographed. Our sneak peak photos were lovely - we can't wait to see the final product.

Jesus H. · Married on 01/25/2019

Excellent so professional

Michael was excellent and so professional! He gave us such great ideas for photos that we didn’t even think of! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Daniil M. · Married on 01/24/2019

Artlook Videography is very passionate about his craft and knows how to make it fun for the bride, groom, and even the family on the wedding day. Also, I found no one who could beat the value he gives you for the money. Definitely take some time to meet with Artlook Videography and consider him or your event.

Greg P. · Married on 01/23/2019

I only wish I could have booked Artlook Videography as our wedding coordinator too. He was absolutely amazing, made us all laugh, and have a great time! The wedding photos are more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. We got all of the photographs we wanted and more. He is extremely talented, and professional. This was my favorite vendor pick of our entire wedding!

• W

Williams R. · Married on 01/22/2019

The entire staff at Artlook Videography is in my opinion the way a wedding company should be operated. Believe me, I shopped around. Artlook Videography the owner was part of our lives from the time we met him to the day we picked up our wedding album. All of his work is top shelf photo/video and his caring nature is so comforting we looked forward to every visit we had with him. His staff is a bit younger than we expected but after a few moments with them we knew the were very serious about what they were doing and really knew their stuff. They were all very sweet as well. If you are looking for a great company to shoot your wedding day I highly, highly recommend Artlook Videography. I also found his prices down to earth. In this rare case, you actually get more than you paid for if thats possible.

Diego H. · Married on 01/21/2019

What a wonderful experience! Exceeded our expectations! Beautiful work! Great staff! Artlook Videography is the best!

Shizuka N. · Married on 01/20/2019

Artlook Videography, from the bottom of our hearts

Artlook Videography, from the bottom of our hearts I would like to thank you for all of the hard work and beautiful images you have provided over this past 12 months. You have been a blessing to deal with throughout the craziness.
    Know we will be sharing your name with our friends as they begin their wedding planning.
    You are the best!

Bebe R. · Married on 01/19/2019

Everything promised exceeded our expectations! Artlook Videography made our day a perfect success and memory.

We had our proofs in a week, our video in three weeks and we just received yesterday the most beautiful wedding album we have ever seen. Some advice, If Artlook Videography offers you a coupon from his convention travels, take it. We have a six hundred leather album for a little under $100. He said he gets demo coupons all the time and has no need for all of them.
    Thank you again Artlook Videography.
    Brandy said she's going to miss you. Not sure how to take that! :)
    You guys are the best!

• O

Olivia T. · Married on 01/18/2019

After interviewing seven photographers in the area we decided to go with Artlook Videography. From costs to quality they are on top of the game. Artlook Videography the owner made us feel like we were his only client. Our album, portraits and video are much more than we expected. He even called to make sure everyone was happy with everything when the album and video arrived.
    First class operation!

Katherine J. · Married on 01/17/2019

If you are looking for photography for your wedding day make sure you stop by and see Artlook Videography. We met him about a year ago for our 2018 wedding. We could not be happier with our pictures and album. He makes everything fun and takes all the stress out of the entire process and his packages are also priced at reasonable rates. He would also post images on our FB every few months with a countdown to keep the excitement going. Our best choice by far out of all of our vendors. My sister is using him next February.

• I

Irisha R. · Married on 01/16/2019

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kristen

Kristen A. · Married on 01/15/2019

Artlook Videogr is phenomenal! The work he did for both our wedding, and engagement photo shoot, was absolutely outstanding. 10/10 would recommend for

If you choose Artlook Videography for a photo shoot, you will not be disappointed! The attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent photos, provide for a first class experience.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mary M. · Married on 01/15/2019

Can't say enough good things about Artlook Videography.

Can't say enough good things about Artlook Videography. He gave us enough laughs for a lifetime and his photography skills are among the best in New York. We checked. You cannot go wrong with this company.

• Britta

Britta V. · Married on 01/14/2019

Absolutely the best!

The best photos ever! The entire team were punctual, professional and so courteous. The outcome was one of the highest quality we have ever seen. They were able to capture our perfect day. Plus, they helped us through all the formalities of planning a wedding. Definitely one of the best decisions we made in our entire planning process!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Val G. · Married on 01/14/2019

Got Artlook Videography off the preferred vendor list.

Got Artlook Videography off the preferred vendor list.
    So glad. He is kind, caring a true master of his craft and perhaps the best photographer in town when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of wedding day. the crowd loved him and the photos are beautiful.

Kimberly D. · Married on 01/13/2019

These guys really made our day!

These guys really made our day! The extra attention from start to finish would have been enough but the photography is nothing short of breath taking. Artlook Videography the owner has been at this a while and he loves what he does. I cannot recommend this company enough. if you are in the market make sure you visit with him, the studio is beautiful.

Liya M. · Married on 01/12/2019

I found Artlook Videography here on WeddingWire after reading all of his wonderful reviews.

I called him and after a short conversation I felt like a visit to his studio would be worth the time and effort.
    When I walked in I felt like I was in an art gallery, wall to wall canvas' loaded with happy faces, absolutely beautiful.
    He is a great guy and is truly a pro in his field.
    We did bridals, engagements, wedding day, leather album and two smaller parent books.
    My budget for photography was $900 and we only went over $88.
    He is my hero!
    I loved everything!

Anna M. · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing experience

Artlook Videography and his associate were absolutely fabulous photographers! We had a lot of fun while they captured our special moments. My husband and I usually don't like getting our pictures taken but they made us so comfortable that it was easy to be in front of their cameras. So professional yet so much fun!

Ashley T. · Married on 01/10/2019

We found Artlook Videography here on WeddingWire so we thought we would add our thoughts as well.

Artlook Videography were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything delivered as promised.
    Artlook Videography the owner is by far the best photographer we interviewed during our planning process and like many of you I have read here also feel his pricing is down to earth and honest.
    We liked the fact all of the packages were complete.
    Highly recommend!

Helen E. · Married on 01/09/2019

We were so impressed with this company of pros we used them once again for our second daughter.

Artlook Videography the owner is a great photographer that seems to bring out the best of everyone he shoots.
    He just takes all the stress out of everything he does.
    You can't go wrong.
    We have one daughter left and we will see him again, hopefully not to soon.
    Nothing personal Artlook Videography, you are the best!

Leila A. · Married on 01/08/2019

Artlook Videography were by far the best choice we made in planning our wedding day.

These guys really knew their stuff. They all in their own way added to our day in so many positive ways.
    The owner Artlook Videography should be on stage doing standup as he kept the entire room laughing the entire evening!
    His work is amazing and he has a calm caring nature.
    The albums just arrived, we couldn't be happier.
    We highly recommend this company!

Courtney W. · Married on 01/08/2019

Thanks for taking great photos & videoes

Thanks for taking great photos & videoes. I highly appreciated your advice and find the best destination. We had many feedbacks from our guests about how was their experience. Really Loved your photos and videoes.

Sent on 10/07/2019