Artlook Videography Reviews

466 | New York, NY

466 Reviews for Artlook Videography

• Martin

Martin B. · Married on 07/01/2019

Very easy to work with and gave us a fabulous wedding DVD as well as a rush-delivery, fabulous highlights reel to show at our second reception! Would absolutely recommend

• Alaric

Alaric S. · Married on 07/01/2019

Artlook Videography has been videotaping our dance recital for the past 3 years. He has also taken pictures at our dress rehearsal. He is great at both. We are very pleased with the end product. He does great work. Thanks Artlook Videography. We look forward to this years DVD. The pictures are great. I know I will be ordering many.

• Jozef

Jozef H. · Married on 07/01/2019

Michael was lovely and welcoming.

Michael was lovely and welcoming. We felt at ease straight away. Michael listened to our comments and thoughts and then offered very professional, knowledgeable suggestions, which turned my dream family portrait into reality. She brought out the very best in us all! I have no reservations about recommending ARTLOOK to anyone and I wish her the very best with her business

• Janne

Janne W. · Married on 07/01/2019

Memorable Experience

Artlook Videography he's personable and professional. He was very enthusiastic and made the occasion even more fun and memorable. He took a wide variety of pics before, during and after the wedding/reception. The gallery was exciting to look at and the prints were an exceptional value. The pictures came out fabulous. He is diligent about reviewing prints before sending them off.
    Everett added to the happy day with humor and genuine enjoyment in doing what he does so well. I very much recommend Artlook Videography.

Kaye J. · Married on 07/01/2019

dedicated team of professionals who captured my wedding beautifully and make it so memorable. Thanks

Sent on 10/07/2019

Ashley J. · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent Videography

Who knew that these people will be so awesome. Hope to see with you again some time. *like* Had a wonderful experience. :)

Daniel J. · Married on 06/26/2019

Good Service

A great company to make your day special. Great clicks and superb videos. A classy performance. Recommended.

Ash T. · Married on 06/20/2019

The Best Experience Ever...

Artlook Videography are very professional and very patient and does their work the utmost finest. We hired them for our marriage ceremony and they made absolutely brilliant quality pictures. Definitely Recommended.

Madison · Married on 06/14/2019

Brilliant Service and Professionalism

I never thought that the pictures could look this much great. I called them for my wedding ceremony. Surely they didn't disappoint. You all definitely made my day. :D

• David

David O. · Married on 06/14/2019

Our team was incredible.

Our team was incredible. Artlook Videography captured our personalities, beautiful sights, the love shared by all on our day, and got my husband to smile, a very hard task lol! We now have a visual representation that reflects the beauty of the best day of our lives!

Scott W. · Married on 06/13/2019

Photography

Hired them for a personal shoot. Michael is a great person and made the photos in my mind into reality. This guy is very professional and a very humble guy. Do hire him for all occasions. Trust me you won't regret it.

• Emiliano

Emiliano S. · Married on 06/10/2019

Highly recommend

Artlook Videography are so communicative with me leading up to my wedding, and such a pleasure to work with. Breath taking photos and incredible candid moments that I will truly cherish for a life time! I would HIGHLY recommend Artlook Videography!!

Harry J. · Married on 06/09/2019

Engagement

You guys are beyond exceptional. The pictures are absolutely amazing. We both loved the pictures. You all were great. Good Luck. Artlook, you all are definitely worth the praise.

• Abner

Abner J. · Married on 06/06/2019

Excellent photograph

I had the wonderful opportunity to hire Artlook Videography as the photographer for our daughter's August 2015 wedding at the Evergreen Lake House. My husband and I have shot 50 plus weddings over the last few years and we were looking for a photographer with very high standards. Artlook Videography exceeded every expectation that we had. He is true professional in every way. He made everyone comfortable, took the time to do some wonderful portraits of the bride and groom, seemed to be effortlessly, even though it isn't , at every right spot at every right time to get the perfect shot. Artlook Videography exudes confidence but also a kindness and flexibility that made him GREAT to work with. Also for the number of shots that he takes and photoshops he is an Excellent value. You will be very happy with the quality of Artlook Videography work.

Gary E. · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent work

An absolute fantastic work at a very affordable price. I am geniunely impressed with all the clicks. Highly recommended for weddings ceremonies. Almost every moment was perfectly captured.

Abhishek S. · Married on 05/30/2019

Indian Marriage

If you have been in an Indian Marriage you would know how bad the regular people usually treat you. Artlook's photographer and videographer on the other hand were very much patient, very humble and took very nice pictures. I am very glad to pick them for my special day. Thank you for making my day much more special.

• Lola

Lola R. · Married on 05/16/2019

Really love it!

I cannot express how happy I am with the decision I made choosing Studio 23 as our wedding photographer. The entire crew were beyond my expectation. They jumped right in and started making everyone and everything look perfect! They had some very cool and unique ideas for pictures that turned out amazing! Photos were delivered quickly and we really love it.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Alexa W. · Married on 05/11/2019

Marriage Ceremony

If you are looking for a photographer or for a videographer, these guys is really the best one out there. Artlook videography, guys you're the best. Not only the service you gave was the best also, you probably were the best supporting man as well. You definitely made my day! Captured every moment very skillfully. So, people if you want to hire someone. You are at a perfect place. ;)

Sidsid · Married on 05/07/2019

Taras is an amazing photographer

Taras is an amazing photographer. He is very professional and friendly. Took care of our wedding & pictures came out amazing. We couldn't have asked for better. Highly recommended for your event!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Harrison A. · Married on 05/04/2019

Artlook Videography made our day perfect!

Artlook Videography made our day perfect! We highly recommend them as they respond the same day to questions/concerns. They made us laugh and so relaxed the day of our wedding.

Aika A. · Married on 05/03/2019

Not Just Photographers, but new friends!!

If you are ever in a need for photographer team; please check out this Artlook Videography team! Artlook Videography are amazing and super talented. They have an unique artist eye to their photography. From traditional shots to night shots; they bring a special take that makes the photo magical!!! Plus they are super kind, loving and thoughtful team! During both of our engagement photo session & on our wedding day, I didn’t feel like I was working with a vendor, but working with of our friends!!!! And for Artlook Videography I it was a big plus that they understood our nerdy side! I can’t say enough how amazing they are!!! Thank you so much!!!

• Isabella

Isabella J. · Married on 05/02/2019

Amazing photographers!

Artlook Videograph are phenomenal photographers! They photographed our daughters wedding in and the pictures are amazing. They have a wonderful flair for capturing unique and unexpected moments and couldn't be easier to work with. I can't say enough how beautiful and creative their work is. Thank you Artlook Videography!

Peter W. · Married on 04/27/2019

Superb People as a whole!

Artlook, the work that you have done is an absolute thing of beauty. All the pictures and video effects are perfect. Thank you for amazing services.

Christopher J. · Married on 04/22/2019

Excellent Editing

It was an amazing experience with this vendors. You guys made my already special day much much more special. Exceptional editing skills.

Ramesh C. · Married on 04/17/2019

Indian Marriage Ceremony

We are very happy that we hired you for capturing our beautiful moments. All the work was fantastic. So happy that you made the videos just like our tradition and culture. Can't expect nothing less from a professional vendor like you guys. Really after seeing the video it felt like I was back in India celebrating my wedding. :D