Artistic Video Creations Reviews

8 | High Point, NC

8 Reviews for Artistic Video Creations

Dennis & Rhonda were excellent and very courteous, very prompt helping out with questions and returning phone calls. The video they did for us was superb!! If anyone is looking for video services for a fair price, AVC is the way to go!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/11/2015

This company that my husband and I met was at a Wedding show at downtown Greensboro, NC. Their business and their work speak highly of it self. They let me do a payment plan until their deadline. They were a blessing to me and we had so much fun having them there. They have a beautiful spirit that shows in their day to day walk and work. They understood what I wanted the day of my wedding. They also came out the day before for my wedding rehearsal and had a good time meeting everyone. The detail in their work showed on my wedding day and in my video when I received it. I suggest Artistic Video for your next event.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Dennis and Rhonda were beyond excellent. Always on time and responsive to emails and communication was great. They captured everything from our big day while seemingly being almost invisible throughout the process. Our photographer did a great job but we are beyond words for how we feel about the video from our wedding. Pricing and packages are great and they allow flexibility to add/substitute features from their packages. I would highly recommend their services for anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Becky · Married on 10/02/2010

Fantastic duo to capture the memories of your special day. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/30/2016

The couple works from home so if your wedding is booked during their busy time then expect a delay in your DVD return.

Sent on 01/23/2016

LaTasha · Married on 09/06/2015

4.2
      3.5

Mr. Dennis did an excellent job with our video! I would definitely recommend him to friends and family!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Patrick · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

Very friendly and flexible couple...easy to work with and not intrusive during the event...we hardly noticed them...quality video production...worth the money for the memories captured

Sent on 02/12/2016
  • F

Faithe · Married on 04/25/2015

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

I'm very disappointed with the services that were rendered. The first meeting went great, and I thought all would be well. But I should of realized when it took several months to get the video that we were in for it. I fully understand that video editing takes massive amounts of time and energy, but I felt like other weddings that happened after mine should not have had editing priority. Once we finally got the product, we had more disappointment, as we didn't receive all copies that were paid for, and one copy refused to play in a standard Blu-ray player. After watching the video, my husband and I just looked at one another. Several times during the ceremony there were awkward, zoom ins and we had zero coverage of the entire wedding party. I loved the small interview with my groomsmen and desperately wished I could if seen more and heard more from the guests. Then, there were awkward zoom ins of my feet and the food we were eating? I am still upset and seething about this video, I don't even want to make copies to send my family. And not getting the correct number of copies truly upsets me, because I explained THROUGHLY that my father would do not be in attendance due to an amputation surgery and how important the video would be. I do not own a product I would be proud to show him, and already want to redo a small ceremony just for him. I hate it because the owners were true sweethearts, but the product was just terrible.

Artistic Video Creations's reply:

Sweet couple. Not really sure about these issues.