Artistic Imagery Reviews

193 | Newtown, PA

193 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

Megan · Married on 06/19/2010

My husband and I hired Artistic Imagery to take our wedding pictures. On the day of our wedding our photographer was terrific. The company was very helpful and answered all of our questions. We are so happy with our album and framed pictures.

Sent on 12/28/2010
  • infinyours

Cindy · Married on 06/12/2010

The Quality of Photography that Artistic Imagery provides is second to none. They are true artists, and every one of them knows their craft. They not only are amazing at what they do, the creativeness, the contemporary or classic feel of photos, but, each photographer genuinely cares about your wedding day and gives you photos of a lifetime that noone else can create. Don't even look anywhere else, there is no need, I think they are amazing and just wanted to share this with everyone.

Sent on 08/26/2010

Jenna-Leah · Married on 05/22/2010

Beth was our photographer and she did an amazing job! She also did our engagement pictures and she was super flexible with the times that we met along with the location. We were about an hour from their main office and she met us half way several times to help with the far drive. The day of our wedding she was kept the mood light and kept us smiling through the whole day. All of our friends and family loved Beth and thought she was great to work with as well!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • Kellie and Jason

Kellie · Married on 04/24/2010

Jen and Lou were amazing.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2010

Jen made our experience so fun and exciting. I never had to worry because I knew that our pictures would turn out better then I could have ever hoped for. She performed a service that no other photographer could match for our budget. If you are looking for someone who can tell a story through your pictures and capture the most important moments of your special day then Jen is your girl!!

Sent on 02/11/2010

jackie · Married on 01/09/2010

Artistic Imagery was the best vendor I picked for my wedding. They also did our engagement pictures, and we couldn't be happier. We had Beth as our photographer, and she was awesome! She was so easy to work with, and when you didn't feel like smiling anymore she made you laugh. All our pictures turned out great, we wanted to choose all of them. All our family and friends were so impressed. Artistic Imagery comes highly resonmmended!!!!! You will not be disppointed.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Rebecca · Married on 12/12/2009

I could not have asked for a better photography company and photographers! Beth did an amazing job during all aspects from our engagment session to our wedding day itself. Every picture I have seen has been perfect. So perfect in fact, that I wish I could order them all! Hands down, Artistic Imagery is the place to choose for the most memorable day of your life!! Thank you so much!!

Rebecca Thomas :)

Sent on 02/18/2010

Alexis · Married on 11/28/2009

We could not have asked for more in a wedding photographer. Prices were far below other photographers that we checked out and they offered so much more in their packages (including rights to the photos so we could print them ourselves - very important to us). Beth and Jamie from Artistic Imagery were PHENOMENAL. They went out of their way to accommodate us and make sure everything ran smoothly. The pictures turned out beautifully - people are still raving about our photos. My two engaged bridesmaids couldn't find the pen quickly enough to sign up with Artistic Imagery for their wedding. I would use them again in a heartbeat. :)

Sent on 02/11/2010

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2009

We had an issue with photography. Originally, we had booked another photographer...until I had heard some not so positive things about said photographer. My husband and I debated and debated over what to do until I finally decided to go with my gut and cancel. I emailed Nick at Artistic Imagery following the advice of my sister, who was in a wedding in 2008 where they were the photographers. Nick. Was. Awesome. I explained the entire situation to him and he was really accomodating and took a meeting with us and got us signed in a contract really quickly so that I could cancel the other contract. I specifically requested Beth (who shot the wedding my sister was in) and lucky for us, she was available that day! We met with Beth and clicked with her instantly. She was really fun and upbeat and had tons of great ideas. I was instantly at ease with her, as was my husband.

The day of the wedding Beth was awesome. She was so friendly that every single member of both families and the bridal party who came in contact with her were raving about her. She was able to make everyone feel at ease with getting their photo taken...something that I know a lot of people have a problem with. Beth is easily tied for my favorite vendor of the day.

I am waiting on the pictures but have no doubt they will be awesome.

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • krismarie

Kristie · Married on 10/30/2009

Artistic Imagery has an exceptional staff, Beth A. captured all the beauty of our special day.
    My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/27/2008

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2009

We met with a lot of photographers before deciding to go with Artistic Imagery, and my husband and I could not be happier with our decision!! From the first meeting with Nick, they were nothing but professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Lou was fantastic to work with as a photographer-I've been in a few weddings and he was by far the best photographer to work with. We love our pictures so much, we're having trouble narrowing it down for the album!! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, check them out!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Gina and I really appreciate the compliments! We were honored to be a part of your day!!!! ~ Lou

Dana · Married on 10/10/2009

If I could give Artistic Imagery 10 stars I would! From the beginning of the planning process, Nick Albert was fantastic! He put together a package that fit our budget and it was perfect for us. He is also the friendliest person we dealt with during the process of planning our wedding, we actually now consider Nick a friend! For our wedding, we had Nick, Gina and Beth as our photographers. Each one of them was fantastic! They are so kind and unobtrusive. When we were not doing posed shots, we didn't even know they were there. Not that it would have been a problem to know they were there, because they were so fantastic to deal with and were a joy to talk to and spend our day with! I cannot say enough good things about these girls and guy. Even with questions totally unrelated to photography, Nick was there for me and always had the answers. The planning went much smoothly because I had him around to ask questions to! My bridesmaids absolutely loved Nick, Gina and Beth. I got compliments on their amazing service all night. I couldn't have made any better decision in planning my wedding than to choose Artistic Imagery. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We are so looking forward to seeing our proofs and putting together albums. God bless you three, you are just wonderful people, and certainly have a rare talent! Love, Dana and Rob Gardner

Sent on 10/11/2009

Anna · Married on 09/19/2009

Nick was very accomodating and Beth was just amazing! Our photos were more than I could have ever dreamed of...PERFECT! My brother even used Ai for his May 2010 Wedding and Jen was a spectacular photographer as well! The entire Ai crew becomes like family! My husband and I are execting in December and can't wait to have Beth in our home for a family session :)

Sent on 05/27/2010

Nichole · Married on 07/24/2009

Artistic Imagery has really earned my vote over best photography..and I was a picky bride and have particular taste in pictures. I was planning on using a photographer from NY I had picked out a few years back, but then she became too diva for me when it came down to business. I then took advice from my sister in law who went with Artistic Imagery, and am soo happy I did. She had Beth who she raved about along with many here, but I am surpised not to see a lot of Jen!? Nick was so professional and wonderful to work with (still is if I have any issues), he recommended Jen, who did work in NY before, and had EXACTLY the candid, fashion shots I was looking for but couldn't find! She is truly gifted, not only did the guests appreciate her professionalism and personable tratis, I felt so comfortable, it is so evident in every picture she took. I highly, highly recommend her if you're looking for those unique, extraordinary wedding shots..thanks again Jen and Nick, you have my reference..and pictures to prove it if needed :)

Sent on 12/21/2009

Mitchell · Married on 05/23/2009

Beth was absolutely fantastic. Professional, fun and everyone loved her. She was very unobtrusive and most of the time I didn't even know she was there during the reception. I will recommend her to everyone I know who is getting married. Thank you for all that you did and we can't wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 05/27/2009
  • W

John · Married on 05/22/2009

Nick, Lou, and Beth were the absolute best people for this job. Nick was terrific at creating a package, and setting my wife and I up with the most perfect pair of photographers based on our personalities and our requests. He was live, energetic, and stright forward. He also created a price we couldn't pass on. We had met with a few other companies, but after meeting with Nick, there were no doubts in our minds we didn't need to search any further. As far a Beth and Lou... Wow! We never knew they were there! And when we did see them, they blended in with the guests. Thier personalities are perfect for thier professions. Their quality of work is second-to-none. They are creative without being a nuissance on your special day. My wife raves about them to this day. I barraged them with email after email and they never complained! They answered every question I had. They were accommodating to say the least (they came everywhere we asked them to so that they could captures the moments that were imprtant to us...not what they thought was right). They made our pictures fun for our whole bridal party. They created images that we will cherish forever. They are hands down, the best group of people to photograpgh your wedding when taking into account quality, service, and value. You will not be dissappointed. They rock!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Michele · Married on 05/17/2009

Jamie was absolutely the perfect photographer for our wedding. She knew just how to arrange us for great photos and I felt completely confident with her at the reins. Her calm yet friendly personality resonated with the whole wedding party.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Rebecca · Married on 05/16/2009

Was extremely energetic and patient during a long 14 hour wedding day. The pictures were above and beyond what I ever expected.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You two were so much fun. Thank you so much for choosing Artistic Imagery.. we had a blast!!! We appreciate your review and look forward to delivering your album.

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2009

Artistic Imagery provided excellent service. They helped with not only the photo portion of our wedding, but also did invites, napkins, matchbooks for us. I would reccommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/25/2009

Natalie · Married on 05/01/2009

I would recommend Artistic Imagery to anyone I know getting married. Jen was amazing! My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of photographers.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Natalie.. thank you soooooo much! I REALLY enjoyed working with you and Frank.

Artistic Imagery, Inc.
  • alm1104

Antoinette · Married on 04/24/2009

We are so thrilled that we decided to go with Artistic Imagery! From our first meeting with Nick, we instantly felt confident that they were going to be the choice for us. They allowed us to customize a package and priced it a la carte vs. being forced to buy a predetermined photography package.

Jamie was assigned to us as our photographer and she was the best! She's so personable and down to earth and at the same time, professional and fun! She made us feel so comfortable when we were taking our engagement pictures and our formal wedding pictures.

Our proof book was ready two weeks after the wedding and we were thoroughly impressed with the quantity, but more important, the quality of pictures she took! She didn't miss a thing and captured so many special moments that mean so much to us. The photos were also posted online right away and we were able to share them with friends and family.

Out of all of our vendors, this is the one we would recommend the most! And we'd highly, highly recommend Jamie!

Sent on 05/20/2009

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you for sharing! We REALLY appreciate the review!

Nichole · Married on 09/20/2008

They were so professional, courteous, and reasonably priced compared to other photographers

Sent on 12/22/2008

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much for the comments Nichole!

Artistic Imagery, Inc.

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2008

My photographer was EXTREMLY friendly, caring and not pushy AT ALL. Everything was done on my terms! She was PEREFCT!

Sent on 06/27/2008

Khristy · Married on 06/14/2008

Lou and Theresa did a great job. I have known Lou for many years and he gave me everything that I wanted and more on my wedding day. He took every picture that I had wanted with out having to tell him. He was on time in the morning and was understanding of how hot it was giving myself and my bridesmaids breaks to cool off. He didn't waste time and I was able to enjoy my full cocktail hour and all of my reception with out having to be pulled out to do more pictures. I would recommend Lou and Theresa and any of the other photographers at Artistic Imagery for you wedding or any other services.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Khristy,

We can't thank you enough. You were really great to work for!
  • I

sheila · Married on 06/06/2008

We were recommended to use Artistic Imagery by Celebrations and we were so happy we used them.Our photographer Theresa was so easy to work with.She had alot of great ideas and was not pushy at all.
    All of our wedding party had been in several weddings and said how gret she was and easy to work with as well.

Everyone one that has looked at our pictures even people who were not there ,said how she had captured all the fun and
    didn't miss a thing.Theresa thank you for the professionalism and fun you brought and thank you for all the great pictures and memories.I'm so glad you were a part of our day.Sheila & Tom Spenillo

Sent on 06/24/2008