Artistic Imagery Reviews

184 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

184 Artistic Imagery Reviews

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

Artistic Imagery did SUCH a FANTASTIC job on our wedding day. We actually were pretty sold on this company from the second we met with them. They were so eager to listen to what we wanted, and were okay with us adding on extra services and switching some stuff around all the way up to the day before the wedding. Their flexibility was awesome. Also, I wasn't exactly looking for a "value" photographer, I wanted the best pictures I could find. But seeing what some people pay for their wedding photos, I was shocked at our price paid for the pristine quality of our pictures. The best just happens to be decently priced. All in all, I would definitely recommend this business to anyone getting married in the Philadelphia/DE area.

Julie · Married on 03/24/2012

My pictures are amazing and Lou was great to work with!

Brooke · Married on 03/24/2012

Wonderful owners and staff! Very flexible and accommodating! Loved the album and picture choices!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Brooke!!! You two were fabulous to work with as well. Enjoy your album and thanks a million!

Paul · Married on 01/28/2012

Awesome...they surpassed every expectation I had for a photographer. Not only did their price beat everyone else's that I went to looking for a photographer but their work was far superior as well...how often can you say that? Their staff from top to bottom was amazing...friendly, easy to get a hold of, professional, everything you could possibly want. On the wedding day itself they were laid back, easy to work with and did outstanding work. If you hire anyone else to do the photography for your wedding you're crazy!

Katie · Married on 01/28/2012

My husband and I did a lot of research when it came to choosing our photographer. We went to Artistic Imagery on the recommendation of two friends and were immediately impressed with the quality of their work as well as the packages they offered. Our photographers were Jen and Gina and they were amazing! We loved our pictures and the moments they captured. They were in control at every moment, but allowed us to experience our day almost as if they weren't there. They were both professional and fun and I would recommend Artistic Imagery to anyone.

Gretchen · Married on 11/19/2011

My husband and I recently got married and we used Artistic Imagery for our photography needs. Our wedding photos are INCREDIBLE and we couldn't be happier with their service!

We found them when we sent out a Facebook post for suggestions for photographers and their name popped up more than once. Their website offered amazing examples of their beautiful work and we called to set up an appointment immediately. Nick and the staff were extremely friendly and more than accommodating!!! We booked them at our first appointment and we are so happy we did! They set us up with a package that fit our needs and they stayed in constant communication with us throughout the planning process and after! Julie and Gina were our photographers and they captured every picture and moment that we requested throughout our special day. Julie and Gina are both extremely talented and professional photographers who did a fantastic job!!!

We highly recommend this company to anyone in need of photography. We will definitely use Artistic Imagery again in the future for all of our photography needs!!! THANK YOU Nick, Julie, Gina, and the rest of the staff! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Gretchen & Tim Slater

Amy · Married on 07/09/2011

I can't rate this photographer high enough!! I had the most amazing experience from start to now finish with Artistic Imagery! The packages that you can get are worth each and every penny. My husband and I LOVE our pictures so much, that we have upgraded because the pictures are that amazing. Each and every photo is unbelievable. I don't usually love the way I look in photos and was very worried about how I would look even on my wedding day. I couldn't be happier with my photos and how I was captured that day!

Besides the packages and the most important part, the actual pictures, everyone who I have worked with has been awesome. Planning a wedding can be stressful, Artistic Imagery makes it easy and ... fun! They are easy to get ahold of, and always there to help.

I recently got a digital copy of my album, and it blew me away! It will be something I gladly show off all the time! It has brought some family members to tears because of how beautifully it was put together.

I highly recommend Artistic Imagery !!!

chrissy · Married on 05/28/2011

When I first set out on looking for the perfect photographer I read reviews on every one that I was interested in. I was filled with disappointment until I found Artistic Imagery. They are all very nice people and showed me the different styles each of their photographers do. I really liked one most particular and she was fabulous. She answered any questions I had right away, via email and got in touch with me over the phone. She made it so personal as if my wedding was the only thing that matter. Jamie (photographers name), on my wedding day did such an amazing job! She is more then professional, not only was my husband impressed as was I but my guests loved her.

She went beyond what I was looking for and I could not have asked for not only better service but a better photographer. Artistic Imagery provides great options, services and very friendly.

Jacki · Married on 05/14/2011

I can't say enough about the service that Jeff & James provided to us on our Wedding day!! From the first call Jeff made to talk about the day and what I was looking for in my pictures, I knew I had NOTHING to worry about! Jeff showed up when we returned from getting our hair done and started shooting right away!! The girls got a ton of pics at my moms house that came out awesome!! The guys had the pleasure of working with James at our house. Once again, great shots of the groom and his groomsman. We all met at church and the combo of pics from Jeff and James were AMAZING...The shots of the church were just breath taking!! We went to leave church and it was POURING Rain :( We went to do pics anyway at Frankford/Torresdale Country Club and the Catherine Drextel shrine. Luckily, it cleared up enough for us to get pictures in. I can say that I was truly Shocked when I saw the proofs! You cannot even tell that it was raining!! This just proves the quality of work these guys do!! Not to mention that I wanted a pic of everyone looking down at the camera with a 18 person wedding party. I did not know that in order to accomplish this...the photographer needs to lay on the ground. After I realized this, I said I could do without...Jeff insisted on doing this shot b/c I wanted it even though the ground was wet with puddles around. I tried to stop him but he was determined to give us exactly what we wanted. In my opinion, you can't find that kind of service anywhere else!! Off to the reception we went and again, nothing but great shots throughout the night! I can't thank the team at Artistic, especially Jeff and James, for the awesome experience they gave us!! I can truly say, there wasn't one bad experience from the planning to the execution!! I will, and have already, recommend everyone I know that is getting married to use Artistic. Thanks Guys!
    Another Happy Client,
    Jacki & Lou
    5/14/11

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/15/2010

As a recent bride I know that so much effort and planning goes into this one special day but when all is said and done, the dress is worn, the cake is cut, and your wedding song is over-played, all you have left to look back on are the photos, so let's just say they are kind of a big deal!

I am so thrilled to have entrusted Artistic Imagery with making these memories for us! Please save yourself from the stress and hire Artistic Imagery for all your wedding photography needs. Whether you have a theme in mind already, or your not sure, they will provide you with the best photos you could possibly imagine yourself in! This creative, team of photographers are easy going, flexible but most importantly know how to get the job done right! Thanks to Artistic Imagery, we have the most amazing & unique wedding photos! They fully exceeded all our expectations! Artistic Imagery was so much fun to work with and were very relaxed. They listened to what we wanted and delivered perfectly!

Nick and his crew at Artistic Imagery were absolutely brilliant! They offered a great range of packages that were flexible and accommodating. The crew was highly professional and skilled! No one in the industry is doing what Artistic imagery is doing! The technology is incredible, the artistic impression is amazing and the memories are classically detailed in a one of a kind keepsake! They captured our day in an incredible way. I highly endorse them!

Sincerely,
    Jen & Jon Franke
    May 29, 2010

Shavonne · Married on 12/11/2010

My husband and I just got married on Dec 11th 2010- I have nothing but amazing things to say about Artistic Imagery- Beth and Alex were our photographers- and let me tell you, you will NOT find their type of spark, quality, and professionalism anywhere else. The ideas they have make amazing pictures and life lasting memories! From rings in the christmas tree, to standing on ladders, and of course your traditional pictures it just kept getting better and better! My proof book was even finish for Christmas so i could show all my family and friends! They make you feel like part of there family and they are so outgoing and friendly that they fit right into our family (or yours!). One would be foolish not to use them. My only regret- .......yeahh cant think of ONE!!

So thankful!
    Shavonne & Jimmy

Theresa · Married on 12/04/2010

Stephanie was our photographer for our winter wonderland wedding on dec 4th. She was AMAZING!! She really got to know me and the style of photography I was looking for, and she hit the nail on the head! I was so impressed with her ability to keep calm the entire day with a million screaming little kids, below freezing weather and a bridal party of 19!! She was cool calm and collected( not to mention super funny) and had a way of getting everyone to follow direction and go
    where they needed to without having to yell( I've had several experiences with photographers where they were a little TOO firm!) she even took her own cost off her back and put it down on a step so I could sit without getting my wedding dress dirty, if that's not dedication, I don't know what is. And the way she was able to capture such BEAUTIFUL details throughout the day without even knowing she was there. I look at my friends wedding pictures, and my picture BLOW THEIRS OUT OF THE WATER!! Advice to any bride-to-be, from a "has been".... Hire Stephanie from artistic imagery to capture ur wedding day:)

Tara · Married on 11/12/2010

The staff at Artistic Imagery are so outgoing and fun to be around. We had so much fun with them on our wedding day. The photographers are very professional but know how to have fun with the pictures and the interaction with our guests made for some great photos!

We were able to call our photographer everytime we had a question and she was such a huge help. I would definetly recommend Artistic Imagery to everyone!

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

Artistic Imagery is over and above 5/5!!!
    We are SOOOOOOOO happy with our wedding photos. I mean, really, we are just thrilled and no one can stop looking at them. I was the first to get married out of one group of girlfriends who all know who their photographer is when they get married now!
    I had high expectations, as I love photographs and candid shots. Jen exceeded every expectation I had.
    Jen was awesome-I have not enough good things to say about her. She was absoultley so creative and just so easy-going. She was like one of the girls from the moment she walked in. She took charge and does her job with a vast amount of professionalism!
    Consider Artistic Imagery one of my greatest reccomendations from our wedding day. Thanks again......

Leslie · Married on 08/22/2010

I do not even know where to begin with Artistic Imagery. From the first step we were greeted and helped by the kindest people at Artistic Imagery. Beginning with Nick, whom did our package he made sure that we got everything we wanted and guaranteed me that our day would be shot perfect! Perfect is not the word! Gina has always been amazing with answering calls, and calling you for reminders as well as any questions we had she was always a phone call away. Jamie shot our engagement photos which we had to get on a disk because they were that great! Jamie also shot our wedding and went above and beyond even through some slight rain she made our pictures look fantastic. Now that our day is over we are still working with Artistic Imagery on our Album and Stefanie has been phenomenal with getting back to us as well as making sure we received the best album design! I have shown people our album and every single person has said you two belong in a Bridal Magazine! And this is all thanks to Artistic Imagery they made me the happiest bride through the whole process and have now made my husband and I the happiest people with all of their extensive care and service. I am so glad to have met such a great team that all work so very well to give their customers the best! We weren't the first customers to receive the best and we will not be the last because they treat every customer with care, honesty, and professional manners that will not make you not choose them to do your photos! Thank you so much Artistic Imagery you really are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Benny and Leslie Fernandez!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Benny and Leslie!!! Thank you so very much for your kind words. It's a big help for other brides who are researching not only quality photographers, but a company they can trust will show up on their wedding day and provide top notch service. As always, stop in anytime!!! We love you guys... Nick, Stefanie, Jamie, Gina and the rest of our crew!!!

jacki · Married on 07/31/2010

AMAZING photographers!!!! Jamie and Gina were amazing on our wedding day, and made us feel so wonderful, beautiful and special on our big day. They were so responsive and did such an amazing job on our photos! I can't wait to see them printed in the album. I highly reccommend AI.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Jacki... thank you for your incredible review. We couldnt do it without the fantastic brides. It means allot to the whole team!

Tracey · Married on 07/10/2010

After 20 minutes of meeting with Nick at Artistic Imagery we knew we had found our photographer. Nick showed us some images to see which photographer would suit us best. That's when we were paired up with our wonderful photographer Jenn! She is young, talented and so much fun. Jenn recommended an engagement session to help us see what the wedding day would be like. I highly recommend this because it helped my fiance and I to relax in front of the camera. It also helped us to know what to expect on the day of the wedding. Our engagement session turned out amazing, and we never knew such great pictures were possible. Jenn helped us achieve photos that were unique and not so cookie cutter. On the day of the wedding she was fantastic and came up with creative photo ideas even when it was raining outside! She also had a wonderful side kick named Jeff who took pictures of the guys getting ready and then shot the wedding the rest of the night. Guests have seen one photo so far from our wedding on the photographer's blog and they can not believe it is real. Jenn was able to capture an amazing blue sky on the golf course of our wedding site. She was so dedicated she even got down in the wet grass and weeds with all of the bugs! Now that's dedication! If you want amazing wedding photos Artistic Imagery is the way to go! Thanks guys :)

Megan · Married on 06/19/2010

My husband and I hired Artistic Imagery to take our wedding pictures. On the day of our wedding our photographer was terrific. The company was very helpful and answered all of our questions. We are so happy with our album and framed pictures.

• I

Cindy · Married on 06/12/2010

The Quality of Photography that Artistic Imagery provides is second to none. They are true artists, and every one of them knows their craft. They not only are amazing at what they do, the creativeness, the contemporary or classic feel of photos, but, each photographer genuinely cares about your wedding day and gives you photos of a lifetime that noone else can create. Don't even look anywhere else, there is no need, I think they are amazing and just wanted to share this with everyone.

Jenna-Leah · Married on 05/22/2010

Beth was our photographer and she did an amazing job! She also did our engagement pictures and she was super flexible with the times that we met along with the location. We were about an hour from their main office and she met us half way several times to help with the far drive. The day of our wedding she was kept the mood light and kept us smiling through the whole day. All of our friends and family loved Beth and thought she was great to work with as well!

• Kellie and Jason

Kellie · Married on 04/24/2010

Jen and Lou were amazing.

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2010

Jen made our experience so fun and exciting. I never had to worry because I knew that our pictures would turn out better then I could have ever hoped for. She performed a service that no other photographer could match for our budget. If you are looking for someone who can tell a story through your pictures and capture the most important moments of your special day then Jen is your girl!!

jackie · Married on 01/09/2010

Artistic Imagery was the best vendor I picked for my wedding. They also did our engagement pictures, and we couldn't be happier. We had Beth as our photographer, and she was awesome! She was so easy to work with, and when you didn't feel like smiling anymore she made you laugh. All our pictures turned out great, we wanted to choose all of them. All our family and friends were so impressed. Artistic Imagery comes highly resonmmended!!!!! You will not be disppointed.

Rebecca · Married on 12/12/2009

I could not have asked for a better photography company and photographers! Beth did an amazing job during all aspects from our engagment session to our wedding day itself. Every picture I have seen has been perfect. So perfect in fact, that I wish I could order them all! Hands down, Artistic Imagery is the place to choose for the most memorable day of your life!! Thank you so much!!

Rebecca Thomas :)

Alexis · Married on 11/28/2009

We could not have asked for more in a wedding photographer. Prices were far below other photographers that we checked out and they offered so much more in their packages (including rights to the photos so we could print them ourselves - very important to us). Beth and Jamie from Artistic Imagery were PHENOMENAL. They went out of their way to accommodate us and make sure everything ran smoothly. The pictures turned out beautifully - people are still raving about our photos. My two engaged bridesmaids couldn't find the pen quickly enough to sign up with Artistic Imagery for their wedding. I would use them again in a heartbeat. :)