Artistic Imagery Reviews

Artistic Imagery 5
Artistic Imagery 6
Artistic Imagery 7

Lauren · Married on 06/26/2015

Artistic Imagery, Inc. was fantastic to work with. Each time I sent Nick an email he got back to me the same day. We chose Elena for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't have been happier with all of the moments she captured. Since my husband and I are not models by a long shot, it took some time for us to warm up to the idea of being photographed. Elena was patient and somehow made us look better than we actually do! :) Both our engagement photos and wedding photos were finished ONE WEEK after the shoot. I kid you not, ONE WEEK! That is unheard of! She delivered over 500 photos from the engagement photo session and close to 2,000 from the wedding. Elena is fun to work with, efficient, and just great at what she does. If you are looking for a photographer you can trust to capture your big day; look no further.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Nick and Elena were very easy to work with. Elena and Dani worked with us for our engagement shoot as well as the wedding date. The only thing I would have changed would be to have more fun shots of the bridal party. We had to suggest some of the things we wanted and sometimes I feel like they weren't taken into consideration. The guys probably have more fun pictures while the bridesmaids are more traditional. However over all everything with them was awesome and I truly trust Elena's opinion and judgements, the outcome of our engagement pictures were amazing. I can not wait to see our photos!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Clarissa Lynn · Married on 05/31/2015

We have to give Artistic Imagery 5 stars, and we haven't even received our pictures yet. Based on the quality of service already received, and the portfolio of Gina, our photographer, we're sure the superb rating will be maintained. Artistic Imagery met us at our budget and even provided a second photographer for us when we couldn't make room for it in our constraints. Working with Gina and her assistant Chris was a dream! They were professional and friendly, easy to talk to, very good with directions, and had a great rapport with the venue staff as well. I got a sneak peak at one of the shots she had taken and and now we're so excited to see them all.

Everything was well planned and organized, Gina knew what she was doing even outside of the scope of photography. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Clarissa.. we cannot thank you enough for choosing Artistic Imagery. Congrats to your new beginning!

Mark · Married on 05/30/2015

In our attempts to find a photographer for our wedding day, my wife and I found that many of them were very expensive and that you didn't even get all that much for the money being spent. We thought it was a lost cause and that we would have to settle until Artistic Imagery was suggested by a co-worker. We looked into it and found that they offered so much more for so much less and we got incredible value for our money. We didn't just get an ordinary photographer who provided ordinary pictures and a big book to put them all in. We got a professional and polite photographer who was extremely creative and caring and didn't miss a single moment of our big day. We received 712 beautiful pictures and each one perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day from beginning to end. Not only did we receive online proofs of these pictures but we got download rights to every single one and that alone was worth the price we paid. We now permanently own every one of our wedding photos and surprisingly that is not something that everyone offers, the ability to own your own photographs! In addition to all of the above, we also received a free album of our photos and when I say album I don't mean a large book with pictures placed in it but a beautifully designed and crafted album that was more like a story book than any photo album I've ever seen. It was like a perfect walk through of our wedding day and by far will be our favorite story for years to come! Not only did we receive incredible value for our money but the customer service we received from the minute we inquired with them until after we received the album was absolutely outstanding! I have never communicated with friendlier and more professional people and every response we received to any question we had was prompt and courteous. I cannot think of a single negative thing to say and my wife and I are extremely grateful that we chose Artistic Imagery to share in and capture the most important day in our lives!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Photography was something we did not want to go cheap on because it's what you have to capture the day, but we also knew we had a budget, and Artistic Imagery was the perfect choice!! Nick helped us pick a package that kept within our budget, but also got us everything we wanted! Our photographer (Bri) was amazing!! We got married on April 18, 2015 and got all of our photos back by May 1st and they are fabulous! She worked with us before the big day to talk through everything we wanted. Who we wanted pictures with. What was important to us on that day. And looking at the photos there is not one thing we don't love or missed getting. We are so happy we went with Artistic Imagery and would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

We have not even gotten the pictures yet and I had to review the amazing service provided. Nick was absoluetly great to work with, he was responsive and great and talking us through how the day would go. Our photographers Alex and Briane were GREAT! I nearly forgot they were there the entire evening, and getting ready pictures as well as first looks went amazing! I cannot wait to see the final product, with how this whole team was I would think it is nothing short of GREATNESS!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Soooo... Now that you have your pictures, what do you think? :O) You two are amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Artistic Imagery was amazing! Nick was very nice and prompt with his emails. He gave me everything I asked for so I felt like I was in good hands. Vlad was my photographer at the wedding and he was phenomenal! He was very professional at handling the bridal party and took all the pictures that I had asked for. He really went out of his way to get the shots and they came out looking amazing! For the value, I didn't expect such beautiful high quality pictures. I got all my photographs back much quicker than anticipated so it was nice to relive those moments again. Overall, Artistic Imagery is a great company and I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

We cannot thank you enough. Vlad is one of the best Signature Photographers we have and we are thrilled of your experience. That's what its all about. Congrats to you both!

Rachel · Married on 11/28/2014

Artistic Imagery is fabulous! From day one, Nick was great to deal with. He responded to any questions or concerns I had quickly and completely. Our photographer, Gina, was awesome and a pleasure to work with. Her photos are amazing and we are so incredibly happy with the final product. I highly recommend her!

Artistic Imagery is just awesome. I would gladly do business with them again. Thank you Nick & Gina!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

NO!! THANK YOU RACHEL! We can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of the biggest day in your life. Congrats to your new beginning!

Diane · Married on 11/15/2014

Artistic Imagery was one of the first vendors we booked for our daughter's wedding, because we were so impressed even at our initial meeting with Nick. He was so responsive and warm and seemed to know exactly what our daughter was envisioning for her pictures. She was looking for artistic photojournalism for her pictures, and the samples Nick showed us were exactly what she wanted. He recommended Bri for that style, and, wow, was he right! The engagement shoot was amazing. Bri made my future son-in-law totally comfortable, so that it was easy for her to capture both of them in amazingly natural and unique photos. Truly, out of the 200+ photos, there was not a single one we didn't love. And when Bri came to the house before the wedding to shoot the maid of honor and bridesmaids getting themselves and the bride ready, she was both a friend who could relate to all of them and an unobtrusive photographer who could catch every special moment. The wedding was just a few days ago, but we have no doubt that the photos will be as spectacular and flawless as we saw with the engagement shoot.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

My main photographer was Briane M. She made sure I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout my wedding day. Not only did she make sure I felt comfortable during taking photographs, but continually asked me if I needed anything else or if there was anything else she could have done. Briane made sure that she had an idea of exactly what type of picture my husband and I wanted. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Briane is such a sweet, kind, caring and open person. I highly recommend her and artistic imagery for any event one would want photographed.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Rina · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with Nick was great! He was easy to connect with and helped made our contracting stage seamless. He suggested Elena right away for us after learning our style and taste. He hit the nail on the head - our photos from our engagement shoot and wedding were absolutely stunning. The best part, I came home just 2 weeks after my wedding from honeymoon to an album full of 2000 proofs! Elena edited everything so quickly everyone is so impressed with how fast i have everything back! This made leaving paradise not so bad as we got to immediately re-live the amazing day in picture form! Highly recommend Artistic Imagery and specifically Elena!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Can't thank you two enough. Elena is a once in a lifetime kind of talent and we are so thrilled she is on our team! Enjoy these memories.... the wedding was soooo beautiful. Thanks again!

Rhiannon · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I were just married on 10/18/14 and went through Artistic Imagery for a photographer. Our photographer was Lou, and we could not have asked for anyone better. He was absolutely amazing. He got everything we wanted and more! He was quick on his feet to get all of the "funny pictures" that sometimes photographers do not get as well as throwing in a few of his own great ideas for some pictures. I would absolutely, without a doubt, go though Artistic Imagery and/or use Lou as a photographer for anything!!! Thank you to LOU and NICHOLAS ALBERT at ARTISTIC IMAGERY for not only great service, but an AMAZING experience!!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Rhiannon for choosing us on your big day. We realize there are many options out there! Our Signature photography program is super unique and we thank you!!! Congrats to you two and your new beginning.

Susan · Married on 10/12/2014

We loved working with Gina from Artistic Imagery! We booked an engagement session with her and she was so kind and talented we had no worries about our wedding day (do an engagement session if you can, it's good practice!). The engagement pictures turned out great, and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures when they come back in a few weeks. On the wedding day we had a second shooter Chelsea, and they were both so friendly and flexible that I'm sure we got all of the pictures we wanted and more! They worked around all the craziness-- we showed up late, and we had some kids in our wedding party, and it was still no problem for them. Again, can't wait to see the results of their work!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! You two were super duper awesome and easy to work with. Even with running late, we were still able to get those great moments. Shouldn't be to long now! Really appreciate the great review.

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

Our photographer, Elena, was fantastic for our wedding day!!! She was very professional and friendly and immediately fit in with the crowd. She was very patient when taking photos with our dog. At times when it was uncomfortable having our picture taken, Elena knew how to make the situation comfortable. She was able to distract us from the awkwardness. She was extremely detailed and creative. I would absolutely recommend her for any event!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Nicole, we can't thank you enough for trusting us with your big day. The moments captured were incredible. You two were sooooo easy to work with and made the day so smooth.

Katelyn · Married on 10/03/2014

Highly recommended nick and his crew. My pictures are amazing. They came in and made me feel 100% comfortable. I didn't even know half of the pictures that were taken until I saw my proofs which came back ONE week later. How fast is that? You can't beat the service.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You two were so much fin to work with. Congrats on the big day and enjoy those pictures. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding.. we realize you could go anywhere!

Joseph · Married on 10/03/2014

I have nothing but positive things to say about Artistic Imagery. They are professional, experiences, and personable. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, AND it only took a week to get the proofs back. The shots we got were amazing. I didn't even know half of the pictures were taken of me. Highly recommended Artistic Imagery. If you go anywhere else, you are just crazy!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thanks so much Joe!!! And congrats ...

Carrie · Married on 09/27/2014

Nick at Artistic Imagery was great! He was extremely quick with his responses and very easy to work with. Our photographer, Gina, was so flexible and took the most beautiful pictures for our wedding at Crossing Vineyards.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Doreen · Married on 08/30/2014

We would highly recommend Artistic Imagery and specifically Gina for anyone's photography needs! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding. Gina was wonderful to work with and so personable. She had many creative ideas and we cannot wait to see the finished product! Thanks again! -Doreen & Sean

Sent on 09/02/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you guys so much!!! Was incredible working with you both!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2014

Artistic Imagery was a pleasure to work with! Their customer service was exceptional and I never had to wait long for responses to my many emails. On the day of our wedding, Elena and Dani were our photographers. They were incredible! They were creative, fun, and put the whole bridal party at ease. When our little flower girl became tired and cranky, Dani pulled her aside and kept her happy and occupied and took some amazing photos of her. I was incredibly impressed with the turn around time for the photos. Less than two weeks after our wedding day, a link to view the photos was emailed to me! The photos turned out beautifully! I couldnt have asked for a better photographer and will continue to use Artistic Imagery to capture other momentous moments in our lives.

Sent on 08/28/2014

michelle · Married on 08/08/2014

My husband and I chose Artistic Imagery to photograph our wedding and they did the most remarkable job from start to finish. Nick is absolutely amazing and beyond responsive to all of my emails. Elena and Dani were my photographers for the day of the wedding and I cannot speak highly enough about them. They are incredibly professional, but also a ton of fun and took the most gorgeous photos!!! I highly recommend using Artistic Imagery for all of your events, as they were fabulous to work with- extremely reliable and undoubtedly amazing at what they do!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2014

We had Bri as our photographer for our wedding day and she was absolutely amazing to work with! She was laid back, kind and fun, which fit well with our group. She made sure to get the shots that we wanted and did a great job using her progfessional knowledge to get shots that we love!! We could not have asked for a better photographer and we are so happy that we went with Bri from Artisitc Imagery!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen & Brad. Briane is one of our most requested Luxury photographers for good reason!!! We truly value your business and amazing review. We hope you enjoy your wedding photos for years to come! Thank you for trusting in us for your big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Briane for our wedding and she was nothing short of wonderful. Artistic was the first vendor we booked after we booked our venue/date; pictures were hands down the most important thing to me! From our first meeting with Bri for our engagement session at the Delaware Beaches, I knew we had made the right choice. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed and she was just awesome to work with. I was a "Pinterest-y" bride and had sent my shot list to Bri a few months before the wedding and she assured me she would get all the shots I wanted - and she did. She and her assistant Drew were great the day of the wedding; they were laid back and relaxed and made my family and friends feel the same way. She worked so well arranging my crazy bridal party for group shots and still had us to cocktail hour with plenty of time to mingle with everyone! We just received our proofs (2 weeks later, couldn't believe it was so quick!) and we can't stop looking at them - they are ALL so beautiful. Bri has a true talent for capturing special moments. We can't wait to create our wedding album! I recommend Bri and Synergetic highly and without reservation - you won't be sorry you choose them for your special day!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Erin · Married on 05/10/2014

Artistic Imagery came highly recommended by friends of mine who were recently married. After using Artistic Imagery for my own wedding, I can see why they were so highly recommended! All my questions and concerns were answered and dealt with in a timely manner. Artistic Imagery worked with my husband and I to make sure all our needs and wants were met. Our photographer, Elena was amazing!!! I would recommend her to anyone! She was able to get so many creative pictures on my wedding day! She captured every moment of that day! Elena and our second photographer were extremely personable and professional. I enjoyed working with our photographers and was so pleased with how our pictures turned out. Elena had a quick turn around time with providing us with our proofs. Overall, 100% satisfied with the work of Artistic Imagery!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/05/2014

Briane, Nick, Eric and all the staff that we worked with at Artistic Imagery were AMAZING! Since day one they did nothing but help make our wedding day everything that we imagined it to be and more. They made everyone feel extremely comfortable and were open to all our ideas. The turn around time for our photos and video was extremely quick too! Highly recommend!! Thank you guys for making our day absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Maria · Married on 02/16/2014

I could not have chosen a better team of photographers. Artistic Imagery really possesses the highest finesse. They are very personable and yet professional. They helped make my day memorable and fun!

Sent on 05/14/2014