Artistic Imagery Reviews

184 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

184 Artistic Imagery Reviews

Rachel · Married on 11/28/2014

Artistic Imagery is fabulous! From day one, Nick was great to deal with. He responded to any questions or concerns I had quickly and completely. Our photographer, Gina, was awesome and a pleasure to work with. Her photos are amazing and we are so incredibly happy with the final product. I highly recommend her!

Artistic Imagery is just awesome. I would gladly do business with them again. Thank you Nick & Gina!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

NO!! THANK YOU RACHEL! We can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of the biggest day in your life. Congrats to your new beginning!

Diane · Married on 11/15/2014

Artistic Imagery was one of the first vendors we booked for our daughter's wedding, because we were so impressed even at our initial meeting with Nick. He was so responsive and warm and seemed to know exactly what our daughter was envisioning for her pictures. She was looking for artistic photojournalism for her pictures, and the samples Nick showed us were exactly what she wanted. He recommended Bri for that style, and, wow, was he right! The engagement shoot was amazing. Bri made my future son-in-law totally comfortable, so that it was easy for her to capture both of them in amazingly natural and unique photos. Truly, out of the 200+ photos, there was not a single one we didn't love. And when Bri came to the house before the wedding to shoot the maid of honor and bridesmaids getting themselves and the bride ready, she was both a friend who could relate to all of them and an unobtrusive photographer who could catch every special moment. The wedding was just a few days ago, but we have no doubt that the photos will be as spectacular and flawless as we saw with the engagement shoot.

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

My main photographer was Briane M. She made sure I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout my wedding day. Not only did she make sure I felt comfortable during taking photographs, but continually asked me if I needed anything else or if there was anything else she could have done. Briane made sure that she had an idea of exactly what type of picture my husband and I wanted. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Briane is such a sweet, kind, caring and open person. I highly recommend her and artistic imagery for any event one would want photographed.

Rina · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with Nick was great! He was easy to connect with and helped made our contracting stage seamless. He suggested Elena right away for us after learning our style and taste. He hit the nail on the head - our photos from our engagement shoot and wedding were absolutely stunning. The best part, I came home just 2 weeks after my wedding from honeymoon to an album full of 2000 proofs! Elena edited everything so quickly everyone is so impressed with how fast i have everything back! This made leaving paradise not so bad as we got to immediately re-live the amazing day in picture form! Highly recommend Artistic Imagery and specifically Elena!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Can't thank you two enough. Elena is a once in a lifetime kind of talent and we are so thrilled she is on our team! Enjoy these memories.... the wedding was soooo beautiful. Thanks again!

Rhiannon · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I were just married on 10/18/14 and went through Artistic Imagery for a photographer. Our photographer was Lou, and we could not have asked for anyone better. He was absolutely amazing. He got everything we wanted and more! He was quick on his feet to get all of the "funny pictures" that sometimes photographers do not get as well as throwing in a few of his own great ideas for some pictures. I would absolutely, without a doubt, go though Artistic Imagery and/or use Lou as a photographer for anything!!! Thank you to LOU and NICHOLAS ALBERT at ARTISTIC IMAGERY for not only great service, but an AMAZING experience!!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Rhiannon for choosing us on your big day. We realize there are many options out there! Our Signature photography program is super unique and we thank you!!! Congrats to you two and your new beginning.

Susan · Married on 10/12/2014

We loved working with Gina from Artistic Imagery! We booked an engagement session with her and she was so kind and talented we had no worries about our wedding day (do an engagement session if you can, it's good practice!). The engagement pictures turned out great, and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures when they come back in a few weeks. On the wedding day we had a second shooter Chelsea, and they were both so friendly and flexible that I'm sure we got all of the pictures we wanted and more! They worked around all the craziness-- we showed up late, and we had some kids in our wedding party, and it was still no problem for them. Again, can't wait to see the results of their work!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! You two were super duper awesome and easy to work with. Even with running late, we were still able to get those great moments. Shouldn't be to long now! Really appreciate the great review.

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

Our photographer, Elena, was fantastic for our wedding day!!! She was very professional and friendly and immediately fit in with the crowd. She was very patient when taking photos with our dog. At times when it was uncomfortable having our picture taken, Elena knew how to make the situation comfortable. She was able to distract us from the awkwardness. She was extremely detailed and creative. I would absolutely recommend her for any event!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Nicole, we can't thank you enough for trusting us with your big day. The moments captured were incredible. You two were sooooo easy to work with and made the day so smooth.

Katelyn · Married on 10/03/2014

Highly recommended nick and his crew. My pictures are amazing. They came in and made me feel 100% comfortable. I didn't even know half of the pictures that were taken until I saw my proofs which came back ONE week later. How fast is that? You can't beat the service.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You two were so much fin to work with. Congrats on the big day and enjoy those pictures. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding.. we realize you could go anywhere!

Joseph · Married on 10/03/2014

I have nothing but positive things to say about Artistic Imagery. They are professional, experiences, and personable. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, AND it only took a week to get the proofs back. The shots we got were amazing. I didn't even know half of the pictures were taken of me. Highly recommended Artistic Imagery. If you go anywhere else, you are just crazy!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thanks so much Joe!!! And congrats ...

Carrie · Married on 09/27/2014

Nick at Artistic Imagery was great! He was extremely quick with his responses and very easy to work with. Our photographer, Gina, was so flexible and took the most beautiful pictures for our wedding at Crossing Vineyards.

Doreen · Married on 08/30/2014

We would highly recommend Artistic Imagery and specifically Gina for anyone's photography needs! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding. Gina was wonderful to work with and so personable. She had many creative ideas and we cannot wait to see the finished product! Thanks again! -Doreen & Sean

Sent on 09/02/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you guys so much!!! Was incredible working with you both!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2014

Artistic Imagery was a pleasure to work with! Their customer service was exceptional and I never had to wait long for responses to my many emails. On the day of our wedding, Elena and Dani were our photographers. They were incredible! They were creative, fun, and put the whole bridal party at ease. When our little flower girl became tired and cranky, Dani pulled her aside and kept her happy and occupied and took some amazing photos of her. I was incredibly impressed with the turn around time for the photos. Less than two weeks after our wedding day, a link to view the photos was emailed to me! The photos turned out beautifully! I couldnt have asked for a better photographer and will continue to use Artistic Imagery to capture other momentous moments in our lives.

michelle · Married on 08/08/2014

My husband and I chose Artistic Imagery to photograph our wedding and they did the most remarkable job from start to finish. Nick is absolutely amazing and beyond responsive to all of my emails. Elena and Dani were my photographers for the day of the wedding and I cannot speak highly enough about them. They are incredibly professional, but also a ton of fun and took the most gorgeous photos!!! I highly recommend using Artistic Imagery for all of your events, as they were fabulous to work with- extremely reliable and undoubtedly amazing at what they do!!

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2014

We had Bri as our photographer for our wedding day and she was absolutely amazing to work with! She was laid back, kind and fun, which fit well with our group. She made sure to get the shots that we wanted and did a great job using her progfessional knowledge to get shots that we love!! We could not have asked for a better photographer and we are so happy that we went with Bri from Artisitc Imagery!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen & Brad. Briane is one of our most requested Luxury photographers for good reason!!! We truly value your business and amazing review. We hope you enjoy your wedding photos for years to come! Thank you for trusting in us for your big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Briane for our wedding and she was nothing short of wonderful. Artistic was the first vendor we booked after we booked our venue/date; pictures were hands down the most important thing to me! From our first meeting with Bri for our engagement session at the Delaware Beaches, I knew we had made the right choice. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed and she was just awesome to work with. I was a "Pinterest-y" bride and had sent my shot list to Bri a few months before the wedding and she assured me she would get all the shots I wanted - and she did. She and her assistant Drew were great the day of the wedding; they were laid back and relaxed and made my family and friends feel the same way. She worked so well arranging my crazy bridal party for group shots and still had us to cocktail hour with plenty of time to mingle with everyone! We just received our proofs (2 weeks later, couldn't believe it was so quick!) and we can't stop looking at them - they are ALL so beautiful. Bri has a true talent for capturing special moments. We can't wait to create our wedding album! I recommend Bri and Synergetic highly and without reservation - you won't be sorry you choose them for your special day!!

Erin · Married on 05/10/2014

Artistic Imagery came highly recommended by friends of mine who were recently married. After using Artistic Imagery for my own wedding, I can see why they were so highly recommended! All my questions and concerns were answered and dealt with in a timely manner. Artistic Imagery worked with my husband and I to make sure all our needs and wants were met. Our photographer, Elena was amazing!!! I would recommend her to anyone! She was able to get so many creative pictures on my wedding day! She captured every moment of that day! Elena and our second photographer were extremely personable and professional. I enjoyed working with our photographers and was so pleased with how our pictures turned out. Elena had a quick turn around time with providing us with our proofs. Overall, 100% satisfied with the work of Artistic Imagery!!!

Andrea · Married on 04/05/2014

Briane, Nick, Eric and all the staff that we worked with at Artistic Imagery were AMAZING! Since day one they did nothing but help make our wedding day everything that we imagined it to be and more. They made everyone feel extremely comfortable and were open to all our ideas. The turn around time for our photos and video was extremely quick too! Highly recommend!! Thank you guys for making our day absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Maria · Married on 02/16/2014

I could not have chosen a better team of photographers. Artistic Imagery really possesses the highest finesse. They are very personable and yet professional. They helped make my day memorable and fun!

Melissa · Married on 12/14/2013

Working with Artistic Imagery was absolutely amazing!!! From our first appointment with Nick to presently working to create our album, everyone there has been wonderful. They are very attentive and work to make your photographs the way that you picture them. The photographers we worked with were Briane, Chelsea, and Nick. Briane was our main photographer, and she shot both our engagement session and wedding. She has such an eye for photography, and was able to capture every moment perfectly. Many people told us that our engagement pictures were the best they have ever seen. We just received our proofs from our wedding and have already gotten tons of compliments. We are so incredibly happy with our decision to work with Artistic Imagery and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

I wholeheartedly recommend Artistic Imagery!! I used them for my wedding- Briane was the main photographer and Alex was the second photographer. I chose Artistic Imagery because it was the company my sister used for her wedding (12/11/10), and she had a great experience. From the day my husband and I went in to meet with Nicholas through receiving our wedding album (which is stunning), the experience was smooth and enjoyable. Everyone was friendly, and I always received extremely prompt responses. Briane made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed, both during our engagement shoot and on the day of our wedding. She had really great photo ideas, but encouraged us to voice our ideas as well. She knew our wedding and reception sites really well, so she was able to capture each important moment. She also suggested using the park near our reception site as the photography shoot for the bridal party before the reception; I am so happy she suggested it, because those are my favorite photos from that day! My wedding was at the height of the color-changing leaves, which Briane and Alex captured beautifully. The two of them even graciously drove my husband and me to our reception site, so that the party bus could take the bridal party reception (which saved us from having to pay the party bus an overtime fee)! The post-wedding process was also made easy by Nicholas; he was on top of everything, which ensured our album was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Artistic Imagery! Briane made sure to capture every detail of such a momentous day; working with them was an enjoyable experience; and I have an amazing album that will last forever. They are worth every penny!

We cannot say how pleased we were with Siobhan's professionalism & patience throughout the entire day of our wedding and all the preparation before-hand, including our engagement photos! We were beyond thrilled and so appreciative to how Siobhan listened to even the smallest requests made during the process & the "big day!" Artistic Imagery was a huge part of an overall great day and we cannot say thank you enough!

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

Artistic Imagery was awesome!!!!!!! From the minute we walked in, we knew they were the company for us. Nick was amazingly understanding and flexible and worked with us throughout the entire process. He helped our vision for the pictures we hoped for come to reality. The entire staff was kind and very expereinced. Our photographer, Beth was incredible. She talked to us and got to know us and knew exactly what we were looking for. She helped keep us on track throughout the day which reduced our stress and increased our happiness! Everyone was saying (in the wedding party) they have NEVER been in a wedding that was so punctual, not rushed and so relaxed, and I entirely thank Beth and James for this. They took amazing shots and did such a good job that I have over 200 favorite photos and that can't be a better dilemma to be in...the "i have too many favorite photos to pick for our album...how do we choose" dilemma :0) I would HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagery, Beth and James as they provided us with the best experience. From our awesome engagement photos, that Beth manned up and stayed with us in the freezing cold in January to do, to the final goodbye moments of our wedding, they were amazing. Sincerely professional, experienced and understanding. We thank them and will always think of them in the future!

Angela · Married on 10/04/2013

When I had first starting wedding planning a few of my friends had mentioned Artistic Imagery for our photography. They had so many nice things to say about them. When we met with Lou and Nick we knew right away we wanted them to photograph our day. Everyone was so nice and pleasant to be around! Bri and Gina were our photographers and we couldn't have asked for a better team. Bri made sure that she had gotten every picture I wanted. Most of the time I didn't even know she was around me taking pictures! They made our day so unforgettable! When we received our proofs back Bri and Gina surely shot way more than I had expected and fell in love with all of the pictures! The pictures brought me back to a day I will never forget. I will definitely be recommending Artistic Imagery to anyone I know who is getting married next!

Jody · Married on 09/28/2013

We had Briane shoot our engagemet pictures in October 2012 and absolutely loved our pictures. She is amazing, patient, and awesome at her job. She truly has a gift! We had Sarah and Bri as photographers for our wedding and can't wait to see our photos from the wedding! They made an awesome team and I'd highly recommend Artistic Imagery!

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2013

We are so pleased that we decided to have Artistic Imagery handle our wedding photographs. After our first meeting with Nick, we knew this was the place. We never felt pressured into making a decision, even though our wedding was only a few months away.

Sarah was our photographer and she was wonderful to work with. She found a place to take our photos close to our venue and helped to keep the day organized. She even helped me when I was having a problem with my dress. Her reassurance throughout the day kept me from feeling totally overwhelmed. This is more than I expected from our photographer – thank you!