Artistic Imagery Reviews

Artistic Imagery 6
Artistic Imagery 7
  • Lauren17

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't even put into words how awesome Gina was with Artistic Imagery. I don't know what i would have done without her on my wedding day! She went totally above and beyond- She helped all the groomsmen getting ready, she offered to help curl the girls hair after it fell during the rain and heat, she fanned me with my dress while i was overheating from the humidity. She kept everything running so smoothly and got all the shots we wanted. She really was a rockstar!! Nick was also super great to work with and very responsive anytime i had a question! I highly recommend artistic imagery they were really phenomenal all the way around!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You two are amazing... and thank you so much for the amazing review. Cheers to your new beginning as husband and wife. We can't thank you enough for choosing us for your big day.

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

We could not be happier with our experience with Artistic Imagery. From the beginning, Nick was very responsive in answering all of our questions, and our photographers, Elena and Chris made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! We highly recommend Artistic Imagery!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica & Robert for trusting us with your big day! We realize this is one of the biggest moments in your life and we were thrilled to help you preserve these memories. Congrats to you two on your new beginning!

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Artistic Imagery was recommended to me by a friend and my husband and I could not have been happier that we chose them for our wedding day. From the beginning Nick the owner was great to work with. Our photographer for the day was Gina and she was AMAZING!! She was so personable and kind, I felt like she was just as excited about my wedding as I was. She took a ton of pictures and I feel like she captured all the special moments of our wedding day. I have already been recommending Artistic Imagery and Gina to others.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Hi Stephanie... We really appreciate not only your review, but your trust in us for this big day! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Sharon · Married on 02/18/2017

I absolutely recommend Artistic Imagery! They were fabulous and Elena was a joy to have as our photographer all day. She did everything we asked and captured every minute. They were fast and reliable.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Ashlee · Married on 12/09/2016

Artistic Imagery was amaaaazing!!! My husband and I decided to use them after seeing their work for our sister-in-law's wedding. We decided right away we couldn't go with another photographer. From the start, Nick was extremely accommodating and helpful with answering our questions, showing us examples and giving us the run down with how it usually works. We chose to go with Gina, and I couldn't be happier. She was AWESOME. She made the girls feel so comfortable to be themselves in front of the camera, and welcomed our quirkiness by capturing all the moments. She was so sweet and flexible. She handled all of the family photos quickly and efficiently. She was even quick and efficient with sending us proofs of her edits. I won't go to any other photographer again after dealing with this company. I couldn't be happier. :)

Sent on 12/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2016

Our wedding was on November 18, 2016 and from the beginning, Nick from Artistic Imagery was very accommodating and helpful with answering questions, providing information and responding to us in a timely manner. Our photographer was Audrey and she is absolutely phenomenal. She was so friendly, interactive, thorough and kept us laughing the whole day. She is very organized and for being the only photographer on the big day, she was able to get every, single shot. Audrey really captured the moments of the wedding perfectly and made taking the pictures (which can be tiring) just easy and fun. We just got our photos back and the quality is absolutely amazing! Audrey worked really hard on making them perfect for us! I would absolutely recommend both Artistic Imagery and Audrey for your wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

We used the photographer Rustin who was great to work with! We had a quick phone call with him before the wedding to go over any details we thought were necessary.

Aside from the general wedding shots that we wanted to get, we got married on November 5th and thought it would be cool to use Guy Fawkes masks for some of the wedding party shots. Rustin took that idea and ran with it to give us some of the most unique shots that we absolutely loved.

We highly recommend using Artistic Imagery and Rustin for your wedding. You will get great service before and during the wedding, but you will also get some incredible shots of your day (some that you planned and some that you didn't).

Oh, and afterwards, we recommend getting the wedding photo album with the acrylic cover. It makes the album heavy, but the cover is more durable for all the family members who will be handling it to ogle your wedding photos.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Artistic Imagery was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding!! From the moment we contacted Nick he was extremely responsive and thoroughly answered every single one of my many questions! After speaking with other photographers in the area I felt confident that Nick and his team were the ones to photograph the most special day in our lives! I truly can’t recommend Rustin, Elena, and Dani enough!! The photos of our wedding and our engagement photos exceeded our expectations! Everyone we worked with was extremely professional, friendly, punctual, and enjoyable every step of the way! We also received our photos (both engagement and wedding photos) SO fast! When we arrived home from our honeymoon our wedding photos were available for us to look at and enjoy the day all over again! You truly can't go wrong with any of their photographers-- they are all the best of the best!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Allie · Married on 10/08/2016

I used Artistic Imagery for my wedding on October 8th. Our whole plan for photos when out the window due to rain. Elena was absolutely wonderful. We we're able to still get great photos and my candids came out amazing. The photos truly captured that no matter what went not according to plan our wedding day was still beautiful. Nick is amazing to work with and I can't say enough great things about them.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2016

Artistic imagery is by far the best when it comes to capturing your big day and special event! From the first email we sent to Nicholas to our Wedding Day, Artistic Imagery provided the best experience hands down. Nicholas, the owner, was amazing to work with. He made sure to go over all the options and made the process seamless and very easy from helping us determine the perfect package, to selecting our photographers, as well as setting up the contracts and payments. Being a New York based Makeup Artist and getting married in Philadelphia I wanted to make sure we had exactly what we needed to capture our big day and Nicholas and his team of Photographers (Elena and Chris) went above and beyond to make it possible. I knew their company was the one for us when I was looking through their portfolio and saw a picture of me doing my best friends makeup on her Wedding Day and beautifully captured by Artistic Imagery. Nicholas set us up with Elena, a fashion photographer and I immediate knew we were in great hands! When I spoke to Elena for the first time over the phone we instantly clicked and I knew everything would be taken care of! Being in this industry I would definitely recommend Artistic Imagery as the best company for capturing your big day. They provided outstanding support, quickly responded to our emails, were very flexible the day of, the photographers were efficient and detail oriented, and made the whole day very smooth and fun. It was an absolute dream working with Elena and Chris and we are so grateful to have had them both a part of our big day. They both brought such ease and confidence to our day and that in turn made us all feel like absolute rockstars. We are so grateful for the amazing photographs they took and how they beautifully captured each and every special moment! They are absolutely stunning and ones we will cherish forever! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and thank you for going above and beyond what we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were super easy to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better day! From all of us here at Artistic Imagery, congrats on your new beginning!!!!

dawn · Married on 09/16/2016

We chose Artistic Imagery for our wedding and they were so amazing from start to finish. Nick was great and extremely responsive to any questions that we had. On our big day we had Gina as our main photographer and she was so nice and extremely easy to work with. Her work is absolutely AMAZING. Drew was our second shooter and he also captured some amazing shots as well. I am so in love with our pictures and I cannot wait to get our album put together. If you are looking for a great photographer for a great price, check out Artistic Imagery. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Dawn... your words are too kind! Thanks again for trusting us with your big day and congrats on your new beginning.

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding, and we used Artistic Imagery for our photography (Gina and Chris were our photographers). From the start, it was such a smooth process setting everything up with Nick, and then taking it from there with Gina to do our engagement shoot, and Gina and Chris for our wedding day. Gina was extremely flexible and responsive with setting up the location and date for our engagement shoot. I had no idea at first where I wanted to do the photos, and she gave us some great options with descriptions so we knew what we would be expecting at each location. When it came time for our wedding day, Gina spent over an hour on the phone with me the week before going over the little details, and how she would alter our photos before the wedding with possible inclement weather conditions. Gina and Chris were such a great team on the actual day. They made our day flow so smooth, and I never had to tell them what we needed to do. They had lists of the photos we wanted, and made sure we got them all. Both Gina and Chris are excellent photographers to work with, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kerri · Married on 07/24/2016

Artistic Imagery photography was wonderful. We worked with Gina, who was incredible. She's super bubbly and friendly and knows the perfect shots. Both Gina and Drew were wonderful to work with. Nick, who deals with all the paperwork, was also great to work with and incredibly prompt and responsive. Our pictures look incredible, and we are overall very happy with our decision to book with Artistic Imagery!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Easy communication. Had a great time discussing wedding plans and making sure we were all on the same page. My albums came out beautifully. We worked with Eric and unfortunately I can't remember the assistant photographer, but they were both excellent and got photos of everything we could have wanted. So happy with the memories we have.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

Nick, Chris & Vlad were by far the best people a needy bride could every ask for. Nick was always willing to answer my emails with a million questions! Chris came and took photos of the guys so I did not have to worry about it while getting ready for my big day. Vlad -- where do I even begin? He was so attentive throughout the day and even kept trying to give me everything I wanted (even when the sun and traffic didn't want to cooperate with us!) Everything throughout the whole entire day was perfection. I absolutely could not have asked for a better experience with Artistic Imagery. I cannot thank them enough for helping make our wedding day that much more special. Even more, we have some pretty awesome proof of it! More photos than I could have ever dreamed of!! Thank you guys so much! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

Where do I even start? We had Elena for our wedding and she was absolutely fabulous!! Super friendly, outgoing, professional, the list can go on. She nailed every shot I wanted, since I gave her quite an extensive list of poses I wanted! Being a fellow photographer, it was awesome to actually feel so comfortable from the other side of the camera! My bridal party loved her too! She really took her time with us to make sure the pictures she was producing were perfect. And can I just say, she sent us our pictures while we were on our honeymoon, 8 DAYS AFTER OUR WEDDING!!! I am pretty sure NO OTHER photographer would ever do that!

All in all, a wonderful experience with Artistic Imagery and Elena. We couldn't thank you enough for capturing our beautiful day so perfectly!! :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kara · Married on 10/02/2015

Nick from artistic imagery is fantastic! He set us up with a photographer for our wedding who he thought would best fit us! Her name is Gina. She by far exceeded our expectations!! She was the absolute best. If you are thinking about who you want to be your photographer, think no more! I'm telling you, she was absolutely amazing. Let alone her skills in photography, she was prepared for anything. She knew I didn't have hair spray and she had some handy, she fixed my dress just the way it should be, listened to everything we thought we wanted and then showed us her way. Even though we always chose her way, it was nice of her to hear us out. I will be telling everyone who is getting married to 100% go with her. She truly knew what she was doing!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2015

HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagery. Our photographer was Elena - she was so easy to work with and put us at ease during a normally stressful day. My absolute favorite part of the day was when I asked Elena if we could go explore the area and take pictures in a few different spots to mix it up a bit. She said absolutely and we hopped in her car and took pictures in 2 awesome spots I had never noticed before. My husband and I were able to get some quiet time away from the group before the wedding and we got some of our absolute FAVORITE pictures from those 2 locations. I was so happy Elena was open to the idea and I couldn't be happier with the way the pictures turned out. ALSO, Nick (the main contact for Artistic Imagery) is so responsive and helpful - something I highly appreciate with all of the details I was managing!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/25/2015

I was in a friend's wedding shortly before I got engaged, and when she sent me her pictures from Artistic Imagery I was in tears - they were phenomenal! I kept them in mind as I was getting quotes from other vendors. When I talked to Nick and he told me the same photographer, Vlad, would be available for my date, it was a no-brainer.

Nick is super nice and efficient - it was a huge relief for me to have the ability to use a payment plan! Vlad and Chris, the second photographer, lived up to expectations for the big day and then some. Our wedding was a mix of serious and silly, and this was abundantly clear in the pictures (just as it was for my friend's wedding.) Both Vlad and Chris are very friendly and they got all the shots we wanted; the reaction shots are also priceless! I'm so glad we used Artistic Imagery to capture our wedding memories.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Christine · Married on 09/19/2015

Artistic Imagery has excellent response time and customer service. Nicholas was our main point of contact and responded within 24 hours for any and all questions. Artistic Imagery was recommended to me by both our venue (Belle Voir at Pen Ryn Manor) and our DJ (Synergetic Sound and Lighting). We were happy we chose Artistic Imagery!

On our wedding day:
    Rustin and Drew were excellent. They were on time, efficient, got through the "required pictures" in a short amount of time and then seamlessly blended in with our guests at the reception. They were not only able to capture timeless moments between my husband and I, but also funny pictures including Papa Francesco (The Pope) showing up for the garter/bouquet toss.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Artistic imagery was the best Photograpgher for my husband and I. They were so friendly and responsed so quickly to a phone call or even a email. I would recommend them to any couple.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Artistic Imagery is an awesome vendor for photography and I highly recommend them! Nick is very responsive and great to work with. I chose Bri as our head photographer for our wedding and she is amazing! She is so fun and easy to work with. I gave her a list of poses I wanted to make sure we captured during our e-shoot and wedding pictures, and she was so great in making sure we captured those pictures. I love her style - very romantic and dreamy. She makes taking pictures so much fun that you don't realize you are taking pictures! I highly, highly recommend them. I had a really difficult time finalizing my photographer since there are so many options out there. I am very pleased with Artistic Imagery and glad we chose them for our special day!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Megan · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I were pleased with our photography experience for our 7/25 wedding. Vlad and Drew were fabulous photographers and we had so much fun while taking pictures because of them. Vlad worked closely with me to make sure we got every picture we wanted. Our pictures are GORGEOUS! I would recommend Artistic Imagery to other brides but just to note, it was really Vlad and Drew that made our experience with the company such a positive one. I would specifically ask for them!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Diana · Married on 07/03/2015

We worked with Elena, and she was absolutely fabulous. Elena was professional, easy-going, and her work is beautiful. We were on our honeymoon when we recieved our pictures (less than a week following our wedding day), and we were absolutely thrilled with what we saw. Artistic Imagery was a pleasure to work with-from start to finish!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Abbe · Married on 06/27/2015

Artistic Imagery did a fabulous job at my daughters wedding! I had never heard of them, and was wary because their prices seemed very reasonable as compared to photographers in Center City. Nick Albert, owner, was a total pleasure to work with. He answered each and every email and phone call right away, and helped me with all aspects of planning my daughters day. Head photographer, Elena, was incredible!! She was calming, patient, professional, and took awesome shots! The weather was absolutely awful, forcing us to move inside for most shots, however Elena was totally creative and the bride, groom and wedding party took the most amazing umbrella and puddle shots. Less than 1 week later, I received almost 1700 proofs! I would recommend using Artisic Imagery for all photo needs!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015