Artistic Imagery Reviews

184 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

184 Artistic Imagery Reviews

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Artistic Imagery was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding!! From the moment we contacted Nick he was extremely responsive and thoroughly answered every single one of my many questions! After speaking with other photographers in the area I felt confident that Nick and his team were the ones to photograph the most special day in our lives! I truly can’t recommend Rustin, Elena, and Dani enough!! The photos of our wedding and our engagement photos exceeded our expectations! Everyone we worked with was extremely professional, friendly, punctual, and enjoyable every step of the way! We also received our photos (both engagement and wedding photos) SO fast! When we arrived home from our honeymoon our wedding photos were available for us to look at and enjoy the day all over again! You truly can't go wrong with any of their photographers-- they are all the best of the best!

Allie · Married on 10/08/2016

I used Artistic Imagery for my wedding on October 8th. Our whole plan for photos when out the window due to rain. Elena was absolutely wonderful. We we're able to still get great photos and my candids came out amazing. The photos truly captured that no matter what went not according to plan our wedding day was still beautiful. Nick is amazing to work with and I can't say enough great things about them.

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2016

Artistic imagery is by far the best when it comes to capturing your big day and special event! From the first email we sent to Nicholas to our Wedding Day, Artistic Imagery provided the best experience hands down. Nicholas, the owner, was amazing to work with. He made sure to go over all the options and made the process seamless and very easy from helping us determine the perfect package, to selecting our photographers, as well as setting up the contracts and payments. Being a New York based Makeup Artist and getting married in Philadelphia I wanted to make sure we had exactly what we needed to capture our big day and Nicholas and his team of Photographers (Elena and Chris) went above and beyond to make it possible. I knew their company was the one for us when I was looking through their portfolio and saw a picture of me doing my best friends makeup on her Wedding Day and beautifully captured by Artistic Imagery. Nicholas set us up with Elena, a fashion photographer and I immediate knew we were in great hands! When I spoke to Elena for the first time over the phone we instantly clicked and I knew everything would be taken care of! Being in this industry I would definitely recommend Artistic Imagery as the best company for capturing your big day. They provided outstanding support, quickly responded to our emails, were very flexible the day of, the photographers were efficient and detail oriented, and made the whole day very smooth and fun. It was an absolute dream working with Elena and Chris and we are so grateful to have had them both a part of our big day. They both brought such ease and confidence to our day and that in turn made us all feel like absolute rockstars. We are so grateful for the amazing photographs they took and how they beautifully captured each and every special moment! They are absolutely stunning and ones we will cherish forever! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and thank you for going above and beyond what we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were super easy to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better day! From all of us here at Artistic Imagery, congrats on your new beginning!!!!

dawn · Married on 09/16/2016

We chose Artistic Imagery for our wedding and they were so amazing from start to finish. Nick was great and extremely responsive to any questions that we had. On our big day we had Gina as our main photographer and she was so nice and extremely easy to work with. Her work is absolutely AMAZING. Drew was our second shooter and he also captured some amazing shots as well. I am so in love with our pictures and I cannot wait to get our album put together. If you are looking for a great photographer for a great price, check out Artistic Imagery. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Dawn... your words are too kind! Thanks again for trusting us with your big day and congrats on your new beginning.

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding, and we used Artistic Imagery for our photography (Gina and Chris were our photographers). From the start, it was such a smooth process setting everything up with Nick, and then taking it from there with Gina to do our engagement shoot, and Gina and Chris for our wedding day. Gina was extremely flexible and responsive with setting up the location and date for our engagement shoot. I had no idea at first where I wanted to do the photos, and she gave us some great options with descriptions so we knew what we would be expecting at each location. When it came time for our wedding day, Gina spent over an hour on the phone with me the week before going over the little details, and how she would alter our photos before the wedding with possible inclement weather conditions. Gina and Chris were such a great team on the actual day. They made our day flow so smooth, and I never had to tell them what we needed to do. They had lists of the photos we wanted, and made sure we got them all. Both Gina and Chris are excellent photographers to work with, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for their wedding!

Kerri · Married on 07/24/2016

Artistic Imagery photography was wonderful. We worked with Gina, who was incredible. She's super bubbly and friendly and knows the perfect shots. Both Gina and Drew were wonderful to work with. Nick, who deals with all the paperwork, was also great to work with and incredibly prompt and responsive. Our pictures look incredible, and we are overall very happy with our decision to book with Artistic Imagery!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Easy communication. Had a great time discussing wedding plans and making sure we were all on the same page. My albums came out beautifully. We worked with Eric and unfortunately I can't remember the assistant photographer, but they were both excellent and got photos of everything we could have wanted. So happy with the memories we have.

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

Nick, Chris & Vlad were by far the best people a needy bride could every ask for. Nick was always willing to answer my emails with a million questions! Chris came and took photos of the guys so I did not have to worry about it while getting ready for my big day. Vlad -- where do I even begin? He was so attentive throughout the day and even kept trying to give me everything I wanted (even when the sun and traffic didn't want to cooperate with us!) Everything throughout the whole entire day was perfection. I absolutely could not have asked for a better experience with Artistic Imagery. I cannot thank them enough for helping make our wedding day that much more special. Even more, we have some pretty awesome proof of it! More photos than I could have ever dreamed of!! Thank you guys so much! Keep up the good work!

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

Where do I even start? We had Elena for our wedding and she was absolutely fabulous!! Super friendly, outgoing, professional, the list can go on. She nailed every shot I wanted, since I gave her quite an extensive list of poses I wanted! Being a fellow photographer, it was awesome to actually feel so comfortable from the other side of the camera! My bridal party loved her too! She really took her time with us to make sure the pictures she was producing were perfect. And can I just say, she sent us our pictures while we were on our honeymoon, 8 DAYS AFTER OUR WEDDING!!! I am pretty sure NO OTHER photographer would ever do that!

All in all, a wonderful experience with Artistic Imagery and Elena. We couldn't thank you enough for capturing our beautiful day so perfectly!! :)

Kara · Married on 10/02/2015

Nick from artistic imagery is fantastic! He set us up with a photographer for our wedding who he thought would best fit us! Her name is Gina. She by far exceeded our expectations!! She was the absolute best. If you are thinking about who you want to be your photographer, think no more! I'm telling you, she was absolutely amazing. Let alone her skills in photography, she was prepared for anything. She knew I didn't have hair spray and she had some handy, she fixed my dress just the way it should be, listened to everything we thought we wanted and then showed us her way. Even though we always chose her way, it was nice of her to hear us out. I will be telling everyone who is getting married to 100% go with her. She truly knew what she was doing!

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2015

HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagery. Our photographer was Elena - she was so easy to work with and put us at ease during a normally stressful day. My absolute favorite part of the day was when I asked Elena if we could go explore the area and take pictures in a few different spots to mix it up a bit. She said absolutely and we hopped in her car and took pictures in 2 awesome spots I had never noticed before. My husband and I were able to get some quiet time away from the group before the wedding and we got some of our absolute FAVORITE pictures from those 2 locations. I was so happy Elena was open to the idea and I couldn't be happier with the way the pictures turned out. ALSO, Nick (the main contact for Artistic Imagery) is so responsive and helpful - something I highly appreciate with all of the details I was managing!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/25/2015

I was in a friend's wedding shortly before I got engaged, and when she sent me her pictures from Artistic Imagery I was in tears - they were phenomenal! I kept them in mind as I was getting quotes from other vendors. When I talked to Nick and he told me the same photographer, Vlad, would be available for my date, it was a no-brainer.

Nick is super nice and efficient - it was a huge relief for me to have the ability to use a payment plan! Vlad and Chris, the second photographer, lived up to expectations for the big day and then some. Our wedding was a mix of serious and silly, and this was abundantly clear in the pictures (just as it was for my friend's wedding.) Both Vlad and Chris are very friendly and they got all the shots we wanted; the reaction shots are also priceless! I'm so glad we used Artistic Imagery to capture our wedding memories.

Christine · Married on 09/19/2015

Artistic Imagery has excellent response time and customer service. Nicholas was our main point of contact and responded within 24 hours for any and all questions. Artistic Imagery was recommended to me by both our venue (Belle Voir at Pen Ryn Manor) and our DJ (Synergetic Sound and Lighting). We were happy we chose Artistic Imagery!

On our wedding day:
    Rustin and Drew were excellent. They were on time, efficient, got through the "required pictures" in a short amount of time and then seamlessly blended in with our guests at the reception. They were not only able to capture timeless moments between my husband and I, but also funny pictures including Papa Francesco (The Pope) showing up for the garter/bouquet toss.

Artistic imagery was the best Photograpgher for my husband and I. They were so friendly and responsed so quickly to a phone call or even a email. I would recommend them to any couple.

Artistic Imagery is an awesome vendor for photography and I highly recommend them! Nick is very responsive and great to work with. I chose Bri as our head photographer for our wedding and she is amazing! She is so fun and easy to work with. I gave her a list of poses I wanted to make sure we captured during our e-shoot and wedding pictures, and she was so great in making sure we captured those pictures. I love her style - very romantic and dreamy. She makes taking pictures so much fun that you don't realize you are taking pictures! I highly, highly recommend them. I had a really difficult time finalizing my photographer since there are so many options out there. I am very pleased with Artistic Imagery and glad we chose them for our special day!

Megan · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I were pleased with our photography experience for our 7/25 wedding. Vlad and Drew were fabulous photographers and we had so much fun while taking pictures because of them. Vlad worked closely with me to make sure we got every picture we wanted. Our pictures are GORGEOUS! I would recommend Artistic Imagery to other brides but just to note, it was really Vlad and Drew that made our experience with the company such a positive one. I would specifically ask for them!

Diana · Married on 07/03/2015

We worked with Elena, and she was absolutely fabulous. Elena was professional, easy-going, and her work is beautiful. We were on our honeymoon when we recieved our pictures (less than a week following our wedding day), and we were absolutely thrilled with what we saw. Artistic Imagery was a pleasure to work with-from start to finish!

Abbe · Married on 06/27/2015

Artistic Imagery did a fabulous job at my daughters wedding! I had never heard of them, and was wary because their prices seemed very reasonable as compared to photographers in Center City. Nick Albert, owner, was a total pleasure to work with. He answered each and every email and phone call right away, and helped me with all aspects of planning my daughters day. Head photographer, Elena, was incredible!! She was calming, patient, professional, and took awesome shots! The weather was absolutely awful, forcing us to move inside for most shots, however Elena was totally creative and the bride, groom and wedding party took the most amazing umbrella and puddle shots. Less than 1 week later, I received almost 1700 proofs! I would recommend using Artisic Imagery for all photo needs!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/26/2015

Artistic Imagery, Inc. was fantastic to work with. Each time I sent Nick an email he got back to me the same day. We chose Elena for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't have been happier with all of the moments she captured. Since my husband and I are not models by a long shot, it took some time for us to warm up to the idea of being photographed. Elena was patient and somehow made us look better than we actually do! :) Both our engagement photos and wedding photos were finished ONE WEEK after the shoot. I kid you not, ONE WEEK! That is unheard of! She delivered over 500 photos from the engagement photo session and close to 2,000 from the wedding. Elena is fun to work with, efficient, and just great at what she does. If you are looking for a photographer you can trust to capture your big day; look no further.

Nick and Elena were very easy to work with. Elena and Dani worked with us for our engagement shoot as well as the wedding date. The only thing I would have changed would be to have more fun shots of the bridal party. We had to suggest some of the things we wanted and sometimes I feel like they weren't taken into consideration. The guys probably have more fun pictures while the bridesmaids are more traditional. However over all everything with them was awesome and I truly trust Elena's opinion and judgements, the outcome of our engagement pictures were amazing. I can not wait to see our photos!!

Clarissa Lynn · Married on 05/31/2015

We have to give Artistic Imagery 5 stars, and we haven't even received our pictures yet. Based on the quality of service already received, and the portfolio of Gina, our photographer, we're sure the superb rating will be maintained. Artistic Imagery met us at our budget and even provided a second photographer for us when we couldn't make room for it in our constraints. Working with Gina and her assistant Chris was a dream! They were professional and friendly, easy to talk to, very good with directions, and had a great rapport with the venue staff as well. I got a sneak peak at one of the shots she had taken and and now we're so excited to see them all.

Everything was well planned and organized, Gina knew what she was doing even outside of the scope of photography. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Clarissa.. we cannot thank you enough for choosing Artistic Imagery. Congrats to your new beginning!

Mark · Married on 05/30/2015

In our attempts to find a photographer for our wedding day, my wife and I found that many of them were very expensive and that you didn't even get all that much for the money being spent. We thought it was a lost cause and that we would have to settle until Artistic Imagery was suggested by a co-worker. We looked into it and found that they offered so much more for so much less and we got incredible value for our money. We didn't just get an ordinary photographer who provided ordinary pictures and a big book to put them all in. We got a professional and polite photographer who was extremely creative and caring and didn't miss a single moment of our big day. We received 712 beautiful pictures and each one perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day from beginning to end. Not only did we receive online proofs of these pictures but we got download rights to every single one and that alone was worth the price we paid. We now permanently own every one of our wedding photos and surprisingly that is not something that everyone offers, the ability to own your own photographs! In addition to all of the above, we also received a free album of our photos and when I say album I don't mean a large book with pictures placed in it but a beautifully designed and crafted album that was more like a story book than any photo album I've ever seen. It was like a perfect walk through of our wedding day and by far will be our favorite story for years to come! Not only did we receive incredible value for our money but the customer service we received from the minute we inquired with them until after we received the album was absolutely outstanding! I have never communicated with friendlier and more professional people and every response we received to any question we had was prompt and courteous. I cannot think of a single negative thing to say and my wife and I are extremely grateful that we chose Artistic Imagery to share in and capture the most important day in our lives!

Photography was something we did not want to go cheap on because it's what you have to capture the day, but we also knew we had a budget, and Artistic Imagery was the perfect choice!! Nick helped us pick a package that kept within our budget, but also got us everything we wanted! Our photographer (Bri) was amazing!! We got married on April 18, 2015 and got all of our photos back by May 1st and they are fabulous! She worked with us before the big day to talk through everything we wanted. Who we wanted pictures with. What was important to us on that day. And looking at the photos there is not one thing we don't love or missed getting. We are so happy we went with Artistic Imagery and would highly recommend them!!

We have not even gotten the pictures yet and I had to review the amazing service provided. Nick was absoluetly great to work with, he was responsive and great and talking us through how the day would go. Our photographers Alex and Briane were GREAT! I nearly forgot they were there the entire evening, and getting ready pictures as well as first looks went amazing! I cannot wait to see the final product, with how this whole team was I would think it is nothing short of GREATNESS!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Soooo... Now that you have your pictures, what do you think? :O) You two are amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Artistic Imagery was amazing! Nick was very nice and prompt with his emails. He gave me everything I asked for so I felt like I was in good hands. Vlad was my photographer at the wedding and he was phenomenal! He was very professional at handling the bridal party and took all the pictures that I had asked for. He really went out of his way to get the shots and they came out looking amazing! For the value, I didn't expect such beautiful high quality pictures. I got all my photographs back much quicker than anticipated so it was nice to relive those moments again. Overall, Artistic Imagery is a great company and I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

We cannot thank you enough. Vlad is one of the best Signature Photographers we have and we are thrilled of your experience. That's what its all about. Congrats to you both!