Artiste Limousine Service Reviews

10 | Yorktown Heights, NY

10 Reviews for Artiste Limousine Service

Alexis · Married on 03/10/2018

I can’t express how happy I am with my experience with this company. We had a stretch hummer. We used them for a 50th birthday party and our driver (tony) was so helpful, funny and kind. I would recommend this company to anyone and will forever use them for upcoming events. We had a blast.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Artiste Limousine Service's reply:

Alexis,Thank you so much for your kind words.
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Artiste Limousine Service—and we agree, Tony is truly a gem to have on our team!
    We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

They were very friendly, and concerned about other pricing we got from other companies. They were the best prices around for the nicest vehicles! We are excited to use them for our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/04/2015

Awesome service! Very polite and professional and a nice fleet of limos. They are also coming back at the end of the night to pick us up from the reception hall

Sent on 05/29/2015

Artiste Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, God bless!

Laura · Married on 05/01/2015

Great company! I used them for my wedding and have no complaints! They showed up 20 minutes before we had to leave for church and everything went perfect. Tony was our driver and did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lisa · event on: 02/14/2015

We were very satisfied with the Artiste Limo Service experience for our valentines party! The owners and the driver were very professional and a pleasure to work with but more importantly they were there on time, the hummer limo was fantastic we all loved it. I can’t thank them enough.
    If you want to have a stress free transportation I would highly recommend Artiste Limousine Service!

Lisa · event on: 12/31/2014

I used Artiste limousine service for new years eve, and i must say their service was perfect, all my friends were so pleased with the escalade limo and the driver, the limo was beautiful and clean. Thank you Artiste limousine for your professional and kind service.

Lisa · event on: 11/22/2014

I used this limousine service for a birthday, their service was perfect, the chauffeur was dressed in a tuxedo the hummer limo was beautiful and clean. Thank you Artiste limousine for your professional and kind service.

• User4199489 · 2+ years ago

I booked a stretched Hummer with Lola 1 day before my wedding (yeah im crazy) and i was very pleased.
    Lola was very easy and professional to work with. Limo arrived 10 mins before our scheduled time, which was fine. Overall, i def recommend this company to any bride, and i would def use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Artiste Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review our limo company, God bless!

Vlora · Married on 11/10/2013

We used 3 vehicles from Artiste Limo Service for our wedding and their limos were very clean they came to pick us up on time and the chauffeurs were dressed in tuxedos and very knowledgeable. Thank you for making our day even more pleasant.

Sent on 01/09/2014

rose · Married on 04/22/2013

Artiste Limosine service was professional and at the same time they felt like family. They took the extra care I was looking for. When they picked up my son and new wife , Artiste Limosine even took the time to find
    " a just married" sign on the limo, like I asked. I was impressed. There service was great!

Sent on 03/01/2014