51 Reviews for Artist Makeup Academy - AMA

Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
47 Artist Makeup Academy - AMA Reviews

Juliette is AMAZING! Her hair and makeup work goes ABOVE and BEYOND. I trusted her with my wedding hair and makeup 100%. I felt super confident that she would do an excellent job. My husband, bridal party, and guests were astonished with my hair and makeup that lastest from 10AM up until the next day. I HIGHLY recommend Juilette for ANY and ALL makeup and hair needs. Xios and Andrea, her assistants, are SUPER amazing as well.

Profile Picture Lydia, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want to work with a very responsive, professional and top quality team, then this is your pick! I was blown away with the hair and make up service this team provides! Jules was the best! She has an awesome personality and make you feel relaxed and comfortable while she's working on you! Hands down, the best option for your wedding! Thank you AMA!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As a makeup artist myself, I knew finding an artist for my wedding day would be a challenge. I had heard of AMA through the makeup artist grapevine and knew that they did excellent work. When I consulted with my photographer, without mentioning AMA, he recommended them as well. It was then that I knew I had to book them. I had my trial with Juliette over a year before my wedding. She is an insanely talented artist and I was so impressed with her work. On my wedding day, she showed up early, worked quickly and efficiently, and made sure I was armed and ready with a fabulous face to get through my 13 hour day. My makeup looked absolutely gorgeous all day and night, and I needed to only touch up my lipstick and dim my sweat-shine with a bit of translucent powder! My pictures and video are beautiful, my skin looks flawless, and I got the exact look that I was going for. I would highly recommend Juliette and AMA for bridal makeup!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls at AMA are amazing. The quality of their work speaks for itself. My makeup lasted for 24 hours, no joke, as did my hair. I got compliments throughout the night into the following days. I absolutely loved everything about my look and am happy I can look back on my wedding pictures knowing I looked and felt my best.

Profile Picture Nina, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Can't say enough good things about this place!! I hired Juliette for my wedding and I truly never felt more beautiful. She did my makeup so unbelievable and it lasted the entire night! Everyone at the wedding couldn't get over how great the makeup looked. Andrea did my mother and some of the bridesmaids makeup and was incredible as well. I couldn't of been happier with the way it turned out. They are amazing! Will recommend them to EVERYONE!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Artist Makeup Academy and Juliette were THE absolute best. There is no other place to go to get all glammed up for your wedding day than AMA. Everyone raved about all the girls makeup and are continuing to talk about what a fantastic job Roxy and Juliette did. Juliette made me feel gorgeous and very special. Not only is she the best at what she does she is a great person who I enjoyed working with.

Profile Picture Jackie , 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
1.8

I was very disappointed with AMA. I hired them for my wedding and I asked for Hollywood waves, and my hair did not last at all on my wedding day. My waves came out about an hour after the girls left, and they also seemed to be in a hurry to leave. I had a lot of people ask me about my hair and noticed it fell out and was not what I wanted. My make up was fine, however I feel like my trail was much better. I was very disappointed with the amount of money we paid and with the end results. I also am very disappointed with their customer service. I emailed them and called to discuss this issue, and never received a phone call back. It's just so disappointing to have gone through that on the most important day of my life.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ann, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The entire AMA team was absolutely incredible and were one of the highlights of my wedding day! Juliette and her team made myself and bridal party feel beyond beautiful and were so much fun to work with. Not only is their work perfection- everyone is so friendly, accommodating as well as professional. Makeup was one of my major concerns for my big day and after my trial I was able to rest so easy knowing everything would be perfect. Thank you for making my wedding day all I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give them 100 stars I would! The AMA team did an amazing job the morning of my wedding! They arrived exactly on time, their level of professionalism exceeded my expectations, and the talent they posses is incredible. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning!!! As for Juliette, she is an absolute doll, anything that should could do to make my day go as planned she did. She went above and beyond to insure everyone was happy especially me as the bride. Words can't truly express my gratitude towards these amazing ladies! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much!!

-Dana

Profile Picture dana, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

all I can say about AMA is AMAZING!!! Juliette was phenomenal she's great at what she does she listens to exactly what you want and does it perfectly. I'm into make up and get my makeup done often but I have to honestly say she's done my makeup better than anyone else. You truly get your money's worth with them. I recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Astrid, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hiring AMA for hair and makeup was the best decision I made for the wedding. My hair and makeup stayed PERFECT. They were professional, so sweet, and a lot of fun. I can't wait to use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Amira, 1/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day....thanks to Juliette and her AMA team! The girls were incredibly professional, arrived early, worked hard to ensure that we stayed on schedule, and made my entire bridal party look amazing! I danced like crazy, hugged and kissed everyone, and my makeup looked just as perfect at the end of the night as it did when Juliette finished. AMA deserves 10 stars! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Alissa, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Used them serveral times, Jules always exceeds my expectations.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juliette and her team did a wonderful job for my December 3rd wedding! They were courteous, professional, and completed all my girls' makeup on time. Not to mention, everyone looked absolutely stunning! My makeup was polished, classic, and lasted all night. I would highly recommend AMA and look forward to using them again in the future :)

Profile Picture User7466544, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Juliette was super sweet and friendly. She was on time and so professional. Such a calm and relaxing atmosphere. She made me feel so comfortable on such a nerve wrecking day which I think is so important. Juliette made me feel like I was her only bride and I'm sure she had a few more brides after me. Point is, you can tell she loves what she does and it's not just a job to her. She makes every client feel special. That's very hard to find now a days. Huge thank you to AMA for making me and my ladies extra beautiful!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

When I asked my photographer who he recommends for hair and make-up for the day of, he recommended AMA and told me they're the best and most professional. I did my own search, fell in love with their work and by simply looking at their pictures chose Juliette who turned out to be the owner and founder of AMA.
To make a long story short, Juliette and her team are the most amazing and yes professional people you can hope to work with on your day of. They did my hair and make-up and my bridal party's too. We were all more than happy and more than satisfied with the result. everybody kept on complimenting us at the wedding, not just me the bride but my girls and my mom too...
In short, if you're planning a wedding and concerned as on who to get, just give them a call and you will be lucky to find a spot with them like I did, cause guess what :D they're already booking for 2018. just sayin...

Profile Picture Diana, 10/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am forever grateful for the ladies that got me and my bridal party ready not only was our hair and make up amazing and beautiful but the service was nothing short of great. Not only did I feel great but the service they provided was above and beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow wow wow! That is all I have to say! I knew these girls would not disappoint but they absolutely exceeded my expectations! Not only were they on time and pleasant but they instantly made my bridal party feel comfortable with their warm personalities and professionalism. My two bridesmaids and mother were blown away with their hair and make up. It was so nice to see them all feel so beautiful! As for me (the bride) I would say I might be a little hard to please, but with Jule's creativity and skill I felt like a stunning goddess.
That is just the hair and make up part! They then proceeded to help us and the photographer handle my dress with care while capturing photos. Touch ups at the venue really blew myself and family away. Jules took my look from day to night and once again made me gorgeous! The two videos that followed my wedding, that were done by Xio, absolutely proved how thorough these girls really are! They are AMAZING!!! If you are a future bride looking for amazing work and professionalism you would be silly not to hire AMA!

Profile Picture Joelle, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing experience! Everything from the trial, to the booking, to the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have loved my makeup more, and my entire bridal party was so happy!! The makeup artists were so calm and happy and kept everyone stress-free (and on time!) leading up to the wedding. It was 95 degrees on the day of the wedding, and at 1AM as I was sitting at the afterparty, people were amazed that my makeup looked as perfect as it did when Juliette did it at 12PM. Thank You for everything! You guys are the best and I would recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture KAITLIN, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING!! Juliette and her team were on point with the hair and makeup! Prior to the wedding day, they ask to send over references of hair inspiration for the bridesmaids and mother of the bride, mother of groom. I already had my hair and make up trial back in January. (Which I completely changed my idea a week before ;) ) When we arrived to the bridal suite, they had printed out the pictures for the bridesmaids. Juliette did my hair and makeup, I originally thought I wanted a smokey eye, but changed it to a slowly natural look. Juliette did above and beyond that. I wish she could do my make up and hair everyday! All the bridesmaids were 110% satisfied with their hair and makeup and they are very picky when it comes to that department. Juliette's team listened to the type of look they wanted and achieved exactly that. they were all super easy going and if you didn't like something, they changed it on the spot. It was such a great experience. Wish I can do it all over again!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Simply amazing! I fell in love with the pictures I had seen online but once I met Juliette and had my first trial, I knew I had made the best decision possible. I was completely blown away the day of my wedding, all my girls looked flawless and I felt beautiful, everything I wanted to feel like on my wedding day. From day one, Juliette made me feel at ease, she knew exactly what I had envisioned and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend these girls a million times over!! They are the absolute best. Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Andraya, 8/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found AMA through our photographer. I used my trial for our engagement pics and my makeup and hair came out so amazing. I'm always worries when I get my hair and makeup done because I've never felt that I was completely happy. Juliette made all those worries go away. I always find that makeup artists cant match my skin tone and she matched me perfectly for the trial and the wedding day. I have very thin hair and thought I needed extensions and she proved me wrong. The AMA team makes sure they're fully prepped and comes with a team of awesome ladies. I had 5 bridesmaids and myself. Juliette solely works on the bride and we had 3 ladies doing makeup and 2 ladies doing hair. We were all on time and everyone's hair and makeup came out so pretty!! I can't thank Juliette and her team enough for the exceptional job that they did!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/3/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Juliette and her team are 10 star. Juliette out did herself with my hair and makeup. I can not thank her and the team for the amazing job. My hair and makeup lasted for over 12hr. She captured my vision.

Thankyou so much!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juliette and her team were amazing. My wedding was in the city and they arrived early 7am! My makeup and hair stayed over 14hrs. Juliette is beyond anything I can even write. Her work is amazing and her team is great. I can't say enough good things.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would like to extend my gratitude to Juliette, Xio and AMA team. Juliette went above and beyond my expectation. Very proffesional and you will feel very comfortable with her. I felt like I was in a salon relaxing on my wedding day. She is a perfectionist and will make sure you will love every single detail on your hair and makeup. I??Juliette! The best words you can hear on your wedding day is when the groom says " you are beautiful" thanks a million juliete!!! Cheers!!!

Profile Picture Cherry, 5/27/16, 1 Review