Artifact Images Reviews

Artifact Images 6
Artifact Images 7

Riley · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Absolutely amazing

Best decision we made hiring this dynamic duo. So thankful they were able to capture our special moments. Within just under 24 hours we had a sneak peak, bonus slideshow, and a personal thank you email. When our pictures/ video were done we had a beautiful box sent to us in California and a nice letter. They are simply the best. We are so happy.

Sent on 04/25/2019

stephany · Married on 09/20/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Artifact images was amazing! From the day we booked them to the wedding day they were responsive and provided so much information/ follow to make sure things went well on the big day. They made sure to get to know us as a couple to be able to provide us the best service on our day!

On the big day they truly went above and beyond the photographer role and made sure things were running smoothly so my husband and I could enjoy our night. They made sure we got all the photos we wanted and checked in with us through the night to make sure they were meeting our expectations.

They were so quick to provide us a sneak peak and I am just amazed at the photos we have so far. I can not wait until the day we get all our photos.

Overall I would recommend artifact images a thousand times, they were fantastic to work with and create beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Angelo · Married on 09/08/2019

You need this team on your team!

When I first went to Artifact Images website, I was really attracted to the concept of a husband and wife photography team. It made sense to me having two different perspectives. We went with the 5 hour package.

Working with Suzanne and Dan was great and they were very accommodating and flexible. After reviewing some sneak-peek photos the following day, I was impressed with the coverage. One example, our first dance, there were photos from the mezzanine as well as from the dance floor.

Suzanne got some great shots of the bridal party before the ceremony. Dan did the same for me and my two groomsmen. Then they teamed-up together at the ceremony and wedding photos went really fast. Fast, meaning we were done with photos earlier than expected and got to enjoy part of the cocktail hour.

Thank you Suzanne and Dan for making our day memorable, low-stress, and fun!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Holly McCarrick · Married on 08/25/2019

Two very talented photographers who perfectly captured our story.

Working with Dan and Suzanne was so effortless and fun. They captured our story so perfectly, all while getting photos of everything else throughout the night. Our photos came back beautifully and quickly. I cannot recommend them enough; we feel so lucky to have not only hired them, but have met them. Thank you so much guys!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Meagan B · Married on 08/24/2019

Great photography experience!

Thank you, Suzanne and Dan, for capturing our special day! From the moment we reached out we received quick responses and continuous communication until the day of. They were very positive, made us feel comfortable and really allowed us to be ourselves. They captured moments and feelings that we will never forget with their natural talents. Very easy to work with, and gave us an idea of the timeline of the day which took a lot of the stress away. We received our pictures in a timely manner and could not be happier with the results. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Meaghan Wilk · Married on 07/20/2019

Could not ask for more!

This was a second wedding for my husband and I - we were looking for photographers who would capture our day beautifully, but not be over the top and outrageous on price. Suzanne and Dan were our answer - they LISTENED to what we wanted, provided advice on the venue, but made us feel empowered to make decisions. And so so so reasonable on price - the quality of the photos we have received so far is incredible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a spectacular photographer for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Artifact Images 8
    Artifact Images 9
    Artifact Images 10

Aimee Lia · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Photographers You Could Ask For!

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! From the very first time we talked with them they were so thorough and organized. They were always available to answer our questions and each time we talked to them it was clear how passionate they are about what they do and making our day amazing. The day of the wedding they were fantastic. They made sure we got all of the photos we wanted and did a great job managing the large families and bridal parties. We were so excited to get our sneak peak photos only 24 hours after our wedding, and three weeks later we got our entire collection! We loved every photo they took and we realized they captured many moments and details we hadn't even even considered. Looking through the photos was like reliving our wedding from another perspective and we loved it. DEFINITELY go with Artifact Images!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jillian · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

I highly recommend Artifact Images!! Suzanne and Dan are awesome!! The day went perfectly and our pictures are beautiful!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Laura Beebe · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Suzanne and Dan made our big day absolutely memorable! We had such a great time with them and they made everything so carefree and fun! And, the pictures are beautiful❤️

Sent on 05/18/2019

Laura · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful pictures and easy to work with!

Dan and Suzanne were so easy to work with! We had an incredible experience with them on our wedding day! The pictures they took were incredible and really helped capture our special day! I would 1000% recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

A Union Bluff Wedding

We cannot speak highly enough about Suzanne and Dan at Artifact Images! They captured both our engagement and wedding just perfectly this year. They are an incredible team that is professional, passionate, and highly organized. Throughout the entire planning process, they were overly communicative with us to ensure our day was exactly what we wanted. They are both very knowledgeable of the venues/locations they photograph. They also made us incredibly relaxed and natural in front of the camera. We received a sneak peak the day after our wedding and couldn’t be happier with the full collection. Photography aside, Suzanne and Dan are just an incredibly nice, thoughtful, and relaxed team. They made us at ease on our wedding day. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking thanks to this team. We are so happy we worked with Suzanne and Dan for this important part of our special day!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/02/2018

Suzanne & Dan are the best!

I cannot rave enough about Suzanne and Dan! From the moment we booked, they were communicative, supportive, and super easygoing. They made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. They are a great team and work so well together - such an added bonus to have a husband/wife duo to capture every special moment! We had a large (at times hard to coordinate) bridal party, but Suzanne was so good about giving just the right amount of firm directions to make sure everyone was doing what they needed to. They both go above and beyond to make sure they capture all the important moments and details. After photographing my sister's wedding 3 years ago and now mine, family members have even expressed how lovely and amazing our photographers were. You will be in great hands and end up with timeless, beautiful pictures that capture your day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Baoqing · Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome experience

Suzanne and Dan are great! We had our wedding in Tupper Manor, Beverly MA this fall. They are very familiar with the venue and truly know what's are the best scenes of the venue. They understand our needs very well and have been really flexible through the all process. We absolutely enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for photographers for their big day.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Best duo ever

If you are looking for the best of the best wedding photographers in the area look no further than this dynamic duo! Dan and Suzanne can be described in one word - AMAZING! As most brides know the day of can be very stressful, but they were so organized and knew exactly what to do to make the photo part of the wedding easy! My bridesmaids kept coming up to me telling me how impressed they were with them. I knew I wanted them as my photographers early on when I was searching for the perfect venue. I saw two photo albums from two different venues that I was obsessed with and come to find out...They were both from Artifact Images! I knew then and there they were the ones, as it was simply meant to be! Our photos came out so beautiful that people are telling me they look like professional photos for a bridal magazine- they cannot take a bad photo. You will not regret choosing them as your wedding photographers!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Artifact Images 18
    Artifact Images 19
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/24/2018

Suzanne and Dan we're absolutely amazing!! They work so well together and truly added to how special our wedding day was! I can't stress enough at how much we loved having them photograph our day!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2018

We were connected to Artifact Images by purchasing a package with our DJ All That Events. We didn't actually meet Dan and Suzanne until the wedding day, but after looking at their photo galleries online we could tell they were talented. Suzanne contacted us and we had a pre-wedding day phone call to get to know each other and go over the plans for the big day. Suzanne and Dan were waiting for us at the venue when we arrived and were very pleasant and professional. They caught all of the major moments as well as some great candid shots. Our pictures came out stunning and we are very happy with the final product, a USB drive with all of our images to download and permission to print. We would highly recommend Artifact Images!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Artifact Images 20
    Artifact Images 21
    Artifact Images 22
    Artifact Images 23

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

I love the two of them! Creative, calm and fun! Happy with my photos!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Hanna · Married on 07/28/2018

I have no idea where to start.. From the moment we booked with Artifact Images, they were nothing but supportive, easy going, informative, and just plain amazing! Whether it was talking through email, phone, or texting Dan and Suzanne always responded quickly and were happy to help us in any way to help make sure that the wedding was what we envisioned and showcased our personalities.

Dan and Suzanne were also super flexible! Even though we had several short rain/thunderstorms they rolled with the weather and were ready for anything, helping us to stay lighthearted and still have the best day of our life! Truly, the photos that they were able to capture helped to tell our story and we cannot thank them enough.

Dan and Suzanne, you both are incredible individuals and we are so lucky to have met you. Thank you again for helping us capture our big day I cannot wait to see you soon for Emily's wedding! P.S... one of my favorite pictures of the party! :)

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Artifact Images 24

melissa · Married on 07/15/2018

You both were amazing. You were able to capture our whole event. There were so many things I didn’t get to see as the bride and it was amazing to really see how everything looked. It was amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/30/2018

Luke and I had the most incredible wedding day. Suzanne and Dan were able to capture this day flawlessly. Our friends and family were also blown away by our beautiful pictures. Throughout the day, Suzanne and Dan were so excited for us and our love story. They felt like family taking our pictures, which made Luke and I very comfortable! I cannot thank or recommend Artifact Images enough! They truly love what they do and you can tell by their work. Luke and I cannot thank you enough for capturing our day with photographs we will have for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Ally · Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot day enough about how wonderful Dan and Suxanne were to work with for our wedding. From meeting them a year before the big day through today (now 2 months since the wedding), they have been sweet, responsive, and exactly what we wanted! Dan and Suzanne know what they are doing, they know the pictures to get which makes the day less stressful for the bride and groom. Everything about working with Dan and Suzanne was a true pleasure. I would recommend them to anyone, we are so thankful. They truly made our wedding the most perfect day, and captured it all so we can relive the day forever!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Suzanne and Dan are the best photographers! They knew all the right places to take pictures and the quality of the picture is amazing. My Husband and I wanted particular pictures with our large family and they were very attentive to it. Our pictures were delivered to us quick and we loved them. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Artifact Images 25

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Suzanne and Dan capture our wedding day! We were blown away by how fast they worked to capture every moment, the quality of their photographs, and how quickly they turned around all the images. We loved that they would help us pose and made sure to come find us when the lighting was perfect for the nighttime shots. They paid attention to all the details - if there was a bag in the background that needed to be removed, or if someone needed to take off their sunglasses, or if someone needed to put their hands in their pockets instead of clenching and making a fist - they noticed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Colleen · Married on 05/25/2018

I cannot say enough about Artifact Images! Dan & Suzanne were amazing to work with on what could’ve been a much more stressful day! They were so organized, efficient and helpful throughout the entire process. Our photos came out amazing and we are so happy with them! Not to mention we got our sneak peeks the very next day which was super exciting. It was so valuable to have two photographers shoot our day and the fact that they are a husband and wife team was icing on the cake (I mean, they taught us how to do the perfect dip by doing it themselves!) I would recommend them to ANYONE who asks!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Artifact Images 26

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

Dan and Suzanne are a husband and wife photography team, so when we hired them we basically got a two-for-one deal. They work amazingly well together. Somehow they captured all the highlights (some of the low points too, ahem, ice shot luge, haha) without capturing one another in their photographs. True photo ninjas. We met with them ahead of time to talk about our wedding day timeline and to discuss photo priorities and some of our concerns about not always photographing well. They squashed our concerns. And honestly, their photos are breathtaking -- just ridiculously beautiful! They made us look gorgeous. Any good adjective you can think of should be applied to their work. We will never stop raving about their quality of work or their friendly, down-to-earth personalities.

Dan and Suzanne were also very flexible and managed to both keep us on schedule and capture all the group photos we asked for. Our cocktail-hour/reception started immediately after our ceremony. This left little time for photos. We got a late start to our venue and somehow Dan and Suzanne squeezed in most of the family and bridal party photos before the ceremony. They had ideas ahead of time on where and what to shoot at the hotel as we finished getting ready, where to take group shots en route to the venue, and how to use the scenery and lighting to create unique and eye-catching images. AND they kept us on time the whole time so we could enjoy all the the reception.

They have shared a healthy portion of our wedding day photos with us so far, but we are waiting for the final gallery. Each picture we've looked at made us giddy with delight so far. We couldn't wait to write this review, though. We're incredibly thankful to have had them photograph our wedding. Suzanne and Dan are wonderful people and exceptionally talented photographers. We can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/17/2013