74 Reviews for Artifact Images

One Event/Day (4)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
74 Artifact Images Reviews

Suzanne and Dan were a pleasure to work with from our first meeting. Throughout the process they were very professional and always had a creative solution. We couldn’t be more happy with how our wedding photos turned out!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! I was lucky enough to work with them as a wedding planner and am so very thankful I met them because I couldn't imagine anyone else being our photographer for our wedding. They listened to my concerns and desires and it really showed in their pictures. They know how to get what they need done and in a very efficient time as well. They have no problem telling bystanders to move or make sure there is nothing in the background you wouldn't want in your professional pictures. They also send you a sneak peak of pictures the next day and get the rest of your pictures back in a much shorter time frame than many other photographers. We HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

Dan & Suzanne are truly two of the best. They made our whole engagement photo session comfortable and fun and had so many creative ideas that came out wonderful. Our wedding day went by so fast and we barely even knew they were there once we were done with bridal party and first look photos. When we got our photos back from our wedding day we were in awe of all the moments they captured. I would recommend Artifact Images for all couples who are looking for wedding photography. They truly made the whole process seamless and joyful. We will miss talking with them as they are both such wonderful and caring people!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Suzanne were amazing! They made us both feel so at ease on our wedding day and the pictures speak for themselves. The number of pictures we have to choose from is staggering. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a stress free photo shoot and beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Dan and Suzanne are a pleasure to work with and their pictures are amazing. Look at their portfolio, it speaks for itself. Even in the worst case scenario and it is pouring rain you still know with them you will have AMAZING pictures. That talent is so rare and a major reason why we chose them. They really are the best! You even get sneak peak pictures back within hours of your wedding! It is so incredible and I don’t know any other photographers that can do that. They really know how to keep brides and grooms extremely happy and calm through the entire planning process and even on the big day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel like 50 years from now I will still be recommending Suzanne and Dan. I truely can't capture how incredible they are as both people and professionals. My wedding day was perfect and honestly they played a HUGE role in how smoothly it went. I had so much fun with these two. They are reliable, fun and absolutely fantastic at what they do. Being a couple themselves, they know exactly how to capture others on such a special day. I never felt rushed and my pictures are absolutely beautiful. I had my pictures back so quickly and they did an amazing job. Not to mention, via emails or what they send in the mail, they make you feel so important and personalize everything..it really is impressive. I can't thank or recommend this dynamic duo enough! I can not wait to work with them again at my brothers wedding in a few months!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the most wonderful experience with Dan and Suzanne! They captured every important moment, found the best spots and lighting for the pictures and made sure everything was done quickly and efficiently. Suzanne even helped wrangle our limo and my bridemaids to make sure we made it to the venue on time. She even had a crochet hook for my sister to use for all the buttons on my dress! I really don't have enough good things to say about them, I will be recommending them to everyone can, they were absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Robert, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My husband and I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers to capture our special day. Our guests still continue to rave about our pictures. They captured every special moment there was to be captured. The pictures are beautiful. Super easy to work with and very receptive to what we were looking for. Do not look any further. Artifact Images is the one of the best in the business!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne & Dan were pleasant, thorough, and did a great job with our wedding! We were so happy with everything! Thank you so much for making our day so great!

Profile Picture User6503339, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits
4.7

Great service, well organized. Willing to work with you on any details you want to complete.

Profile Picture Francisco, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan went above and beyond for my wedding! We are in love with all the pictures they captured! I could not be more satisified with the way our pictures came out!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan are amazing!! They did an outstanding job photographing our engagement session and wedding. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Anyone that chooses Dan and Suzanne as their photographers will not be disappointed. They are two of the kindest people we have encountered and their soul mission is to capture your day the way you always imagined. It is so wonderful that you get both of their perspectives for your day. We were able to get "getting ready" photos for both the guys and the girls because we had two photographers. They got our wedding photos back to us in less than four weeks, and there were far more than we ever expected. We did the "normal" wedding poses, but they also had wonderful ideas for more artistic photos that we cannot wait to have hanging in our home. We totally expected to notice them taking photos throughout the night, but they were like ninja photographers. Dan seemed willing to do anything to get the shot; from rolling on and off of the dance floor, to laying in the middle of a parking lot with cars pulling in and out. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were and how great it was to watch Dan roll around on the dance floor! To top it all off, after a late night, they stayed up to put together a slide show for Facebook of some of our photos to make them easier to share with my dad, who ended up in the hospital the morning of the wedding. They truly are amazing and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot stress enough how amazing Artifact Images are! Out of the hundreds of pictures they took of us. we couldn't find a single one we didn't like. I was a very stressed out bride and Suzanne made everything effortless. She knew all the best poses, locations, and lighting without wasting any time away from my big day. Suzanne also made sure to get every picture I have asked for. They sent me a sneak peak the very next day and sent the rest of my photos exactly one month after the wedding. Artifact Images is worth every penny and I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Suzanne and Dan were an absolute joy! We couldn't be more pleased with their work and they were so much fun to work with on our wedding day! They make an amazing pair and work so well together; it was amazing to have two photographers - there are so many shots that we have of the ceremony that are close up from one angle, and a zoomed out view overlooking the garden area where the ceremony was - our pictures are stunning! We couldn't be happier to recommend them to friends and family - I am so happy we went with this dynamic duo to capture one of the best days of our lives! They made it easy to be ourselves and we got more than we even knew we wanted out of the photographs! I have no doubt we will seek them out for more things in the future! - Chrissy and Will

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying if I could give Suzanne and Dan from Artifact Images 10 Stars I would! I recently used them for my engagement shoot and wedding and could not have been happier with their services.
First, from day one their communication was excellent. They would always respond within 24 hours of me reaching out with any questions I had. They were flexible with scheduling our engagement shoot and arrived right on time.
Suzanne and Dan might very well be two of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. On my wedding day, their enthusiasm coupled with their calm demeanor made for a very relaxed and enjoyable environment in what can be a stressful time. The quality of their photos is simply amazing! We received so many compliments on our engagement photos that we used for our save the date. When we got our wedding photos back, it was awesome to see how they captured every detail of that day. With Suzanne & Dan, you get two perspectives and double the photos for a very reasonable price.
We have not been able to stop looking at our wedding photos since we got them, and anyone who uses Artifact Images will be 100% satisfied! We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Alice, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so grateful to have Artifact Images for my wedding pictures!! Dan and Suzanne were so professional, fun, and so talented! I was so impressed with all the information they gave me leading up to my wedding and the phone call the week before to make sure we had all the details finalized. I also loved having 2 photographers available to capture the moments when my husband and I were getting ready on separate sides of the hotel. The best part was how quickly we got our pictures. We had about 50 sneak peak photos the NEXT DAY (!!) and our full album in a little over a month. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!! Thank you Dan and Suzanne!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Suzanne were just great, our pictures came out beautifully! They were also helpful with the time frame on our wedding day and what to be prepared for, even with things not related to photography.We highly recommend to any couple.

Profile Picture corinne, 3/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have nothing but great things to say about Artifact Images! Not only were they great people but they were very professional and easy to work with. To top it off, the photos they took are just beautiful, we couldn't have asked for more. They worked extremely well as a team and were able to get all the shots we requested in the time alotted to keep everything running smoothly. We highly recommend them for all your photography needs.

Profile Picture Amy & Jeff, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was the most daunting process in our wedding planning experience. We did extensive research and multiple interviews. When we met Suzanne and Dan of Artifact Images (AI), with their beautiful portfolio that reflected the exact photography style I wanted - we knew our search was over. They were friendly, knowledgeable and energetic. We knew they would excel at capturing our day full of love because of how in love with each other they are.

Our engagement session was a blast. Suzanne and Dan were able to take an awkward situation (standing in Market Square in downtown Portsmouth on a beautiful Sunday trying to take pictures without other people in them) and make it easy and fun. They were accommodating - allowing us to split the session between locations equally important to us. They got every shot we wanted and some we didn't think of. Upon arriving at our house for the second part of the e-session, Dan noticed motorcycle helmets and suggested getting shots of us on our bike. Those were some of our favorites!

AI captured our wedding day beautifully. We had tight time constraints as we wanted to take photos off-site during cocktail hour, plus we were adamant about not doing a "first look". Suzanne and Dan were organized while setting up detail shots early in the day and later telling the wedding party exactly what to do and when to pose to assure perfect photos. Their intuition was amazing - during the reception my husband and I snuck outside for fresh air - they followed and grabbed the most beautiful shots of the evening. They were invisible during the ceremony but incredibly present when we needed them to be.

There are not enough words for me to describe how happy we are that we chose Artifact Images for our wedding photography. Their work speaks volumes but working with them is worth shouting about too. AI excel at what they do and we are so fortunate they were such a big part of our special day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

I cannot say enough good things about Suzanne and Dan! When we first started the wedding process we felt overwhelmed by the amount of options for photographers. There are lots of choices, but what came down to it for us was the connection we wanted to make with our photographers. From the second we met with Suzanne and Dan we knew they would be perfect. We instantly felt comfortable around them (a MUST for someone spending the ENTIRE day with you during some of the most intimate moments of life), we trusted them implicitly, and we knew they would be a great team and a perfect fit for us. We had our engagement session in August by the water and within the first 5 minutes of shooting Dan literally got on his hands and knees in the sand to get the perfect shot. And he'll do that every time! We were on the beach for some of our wedding shots and he immediately got down into the sand for the perfect angle. They are fun, sweet, trustworthy, and incredibly professional while making you basically feel like models the entire time (always a plus). They are always available and quick to respond/answer any and all questions you may have. Transparency is a huge part of the process and we knew exactly what we were getting and what to expect every step of the way. Suzanne was quick to answer questions and offer guidance and reassurance when I needed it. The day of the wedding was surprisingly stressful and knowing we didn't have to worry about a THING when it came to our photographers was priceless. We got an amazing amount of sneak peeks back in the days following our wedding and I was instantly brought to tears by how beautiful every picture was and how they managed to capture all the emotions of the day. We ordered photo boxes as gifts/keepsakes and received them in record time and the quality on them is fantastic. I am so happy we went with Artifact Images. Every picture captures the pure joy we felt that day and they were a huge part in making it such a success. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Great team! Suzanne & Dan were fun and easy to work with. Our photos came out beautifully and we couldn't be happier with their services.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to describe the amazing work that Suzanne and Dan do!! From the time I reached out to them, to our engagement shoot, and now before our wedding we have had nothing but an amazing experience. After initially meeting with Suzanne & Dan, my fiance and I knew we absolutely had to work with them both. Their work speaks for itself, and there has not been a single picture from them that I am not amazed by. We had such an amazing experience for our engagement shoot, and felt so comfortable with both of them. We were thrilled at the finished product, not only was our online gallery amazing, but the case that holds our USB of pictures is absolutely stunning. We were blown away by the amazing work they did for us and we are unbelievably excited to have them as our photographers for our upcoming wedding!!!!!

UPDATE* 9/3/16 Wedding

The amazing work with Suzanne & Dan continued after our engagement shoot up until our wedding. Suzanne & Dan kept contact with us throughout the year after our engagement shoot answering all of our questions, changes to our package, and right up until the wedding day. We could not be any happier with the services we received and the professionalism they both displayed with us. Our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of and Suzanne & Dan captured our day amazingly. Our pictures are amazing, stunning, brilliant, and to die for!!! There are literally not enough words to describe how fantastic the pictures turned out. They both captured our story perfectly, the day, our family/friends, down to every last detail. Suzanne & Dan took charge of making sure all the perfect pictures were captured and they were able to organize our very large bridal party throughout the day. We received a sneak peak the next day as promised and that is when we really realized what true artist Suzanne & Dan are. We cannot thank you enough for capturing our day in the most amazing way possible!
-Love Mr & Mrs Munoz

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

From the moment we met with Dan and Suzanne we knew that they were the right fit for us. They are very down to earth and wanted to ensure that they captured every detail of our day. The day of the wedding before the ceremony Suzanne was with the bride and bridesmaids as they got ready and Dan was was with the groom and groomsmen, each capturing the special moments. We did a first look prior to our ceremony as well as some group and family photos all at a location away from our venue and they both made the process stress free as they guided everybody to ensure the best pictures were captured. They knew what to look for in all of the photo opportunities, including one of our final photographs at the venue when they noticed the lighting outside was just right and asked if we wanted to step out for the picture, which came out fantastic! On the morning after the wedding they shared many sneak peak photos with us that we couldn't be happier with! We are so happy we chose Dan and Suzanne.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Suzanne & Dan were incredible! I would recommend them to anyone. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything came out perfectly.

Profile Picture User5198925, 1+ year ago, 1 Review