Artifact Images Reviews

85 | Rollinsford, NH

85 Reviews for Artifact Images

85 Artifact Images Reviews

Jamie · Married on 11/02/2018

Suzanne & Dan are the best!

I cannot rave enough about Suzanne and Dan! From the moment we booked, they were communicative, supportive, and super easygoing. They made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. They are a great team and work so well together - such an added bonus to have a husband/wife duo to capture every special moment! We had a large (at times hard to coordinate) bridal party, but Suzanne was so good about giving just the right amount of firm directions to make sure everyone was doing what they needed to. They both go above and beyond to make sure they capture all the important moments and details. After photographing my sister's wedding 3 years ago and now mine, family members have even expressed how lovely and amazing our photographers were. You will be in great hands and end up with timeless, beautiful pictures that capture your day!

• F

Faith · Married on 08/24/2018

Suzanne and Dan we're absolutely amazing!! They work so well together and truly added to how special our wedding day was! I can't stress enough at how much we loved having them photograph our day!

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2018

We were connected to Artifact Images by purchasing a package with our DJ All That Events. We didn't actually meet Dan and Suzanne until the wedding day, but after looking at their photo galleries online we could tell they were talented. Suzanne contacted us and we had a pre-wedding day phone call to get to know each other and go over the plans for the big day. Suzanne and Dan were waiting for us at the venue when we arrived and were very pleasant and professional. They caught all of the major moments as well as some great candid shots. Our pictures came out stunning and we are very happy with the final product, a USB drive with all of our images to download and permission to print. We would highly recommend Artifact Images!

Artifact Images 1
    Artifact Images 2
    Artifact Images 3
    Artifact Images 4

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

I love the two of them! Creative, calm and fun! Happy with my photos!

Hanna · Married on 07/28/2018

I have no idea where to start.. From the moment we booked with Artifact Images, they were nothing but supportive, easy going, informative, and just plain amazing! Whether it was talking through email, phone, or texting Dan and Suzanne always responded quickly and were happy to help us in any way to help make sure that the wedding was what we envisioned and showcased our personalities.

Dan and Suzanne were also super flexible! Even though we had several short rain/thunderstorms they rolled with the weather and were ready for anything, helping us to stay lighthearted and still have the best day of our life! Truly, the photos that they were able to capture helped to tell our story and we cannot thank them enough.

Dan and Suzanne, you both are incredible individuals and we are so lucky to have met you. Thank you again for helping us capture our big day I cannot wait to see you soon for Emily's wedding! P.S... one of my favorite pictures of the party! :)

Artifact Images 5

melissa · Married on 07/15/2018

You both were amazing. You were able to capture our whole event. There were so many things I didn’t get to see as the bride and it was amazing to really see how everything looked. It was amazing.

Lindsay · Married on 06/30/2018

Luke and I had the most incredible wedding day. Suzanne and Dan were able to capture this day flawlessly. Our friends and family were also blown away by our beautiful pictures. Throughout the day, Suzanne and Dan were so excited for us and our love story. They felt like family taking our pictures, which made Luke and I very comfortable! I cannot thank or recommend Artifact Images enough! They truly love what they do and you can tell by their work. Luke and I cannot thank you enough for capturing our day with photographs we will have for a lifetime!

Ally · Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot day enough about how wonderful Dan and Suxanne were to work with for our wedding. From meeting them a year before the big day through today (now 2 months since the wedding), they have been sweet, responsive, and exactly what we wanted! Dan and Suzanne know what they are doing, they know the pictures to get which makes the day less stressful for the bride and groom. Everything about working with Dan and Suzanne was a true pleasure. I would recommend them to anyone, we are so thankful. They truly made our wedding the most perfect day, and captured it all so we can relive the day forever!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Suzanne and Dan are the best photographers! They knew all the right places to take pictures and the quality of the picture is amazing. My Husband and I wanted particular pictures with our large family and they were very attentive to it. Our pictures were delivered to us quick and we loved them. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Artifact Images 6

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Suzanne and Dan capture our wedding day! We were blown away by how fast they worked to capture every moment, the quality of their photographs, and how quickly they turned around all the images. We loved that they would help us pose and made sure to come find us when the lighting was perfect for the nighttime shots. They paid attention to all the details - if there was a bag in the background that needed to be removed, or if someone needed to take off their sunglasses, or if someone needed to put their hands in their pockets instead of clenching and making a fist - they noticed! Highly recommend!

Colleen · Married on 05/25/2018

I cannot say enough about Artifact Images! Dan & Suzanne were amazing to work with on what could’ve been a much more stressful day! They were so organized, efficient and helpful throughout the entire process. Our photos came out amazing and we are so happy with them! Not to mention we got our sneak peeks the very next day which was super exciting. It was so valuable to have two photographers shoot our day and the fact that they are a husband and wife team was icing on the cake (I mean, they taught us how to do the perfect dip by doing it themselves!) I would recommend them to ANYONE who asks!

Artifact Images 7

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

Dan and Suzanne are a husband and wife photography team, so when we hired them we basically got a two-for-one deal. They work amazingly well together. Somehow they captured all the highlights (some of the low points too, ahem, ice shot luge, haha) without capturing one another in their photographs. True photo ninjas. We met with them ahead of time to talk about our wedding day timeline and to discuss photo priorities and some of our concerns about not always photographing well. They squashed our concerns. And honestly, their photos are breathtaking -- just ridiculously beautiful! They made us look gorgeous. Any good adjective you can think of should be applied to their work. We will never stop raving about their quality of work or their friendly, down-to-earth personalities.

Dan and Suzanne were also very flexible and managed to both keep us on schedule and capture all the group photos we asked for. Our cocktail-hour/reception started immediately after our ceremony. This left little time for photos. We got a late start to our venue and somehow Dan and Suzanne squeezed in most of the family and bridal party photos before the ceremony. They had ideas ahead of time on where and what to shoot at the hotel as we finished getting ready, where to take group shots en route to the venue, and how to use the scenery and lighting to create unique and eye-catching images. AND they kept us on time the whole time so we could enjoy all the the reception.

They have shared a healthy portion of our wedding day photos with us so far, but we are waiting for the final gallery. Each picture we've looked at made us giddy with delight so far. We couldn't wait to write this review, though. We're incredibly thankful to have had them photograph our wedding. Suzanne and Dan are wonderful people and exceptionally talented photographers. We can't recommend them enough!!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Suzanne and Dan were a pleasure to work with from our first meeting. Throughout the process they were very professional and always had a creative solution. We couldn’t be more happy with how our wedding photos turned out!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! I was lucky enough to work with them as a wedding planner and am so very thankful I met them because I couldn't imagine anyone else being our photographer for our wedding. They listened to my concerns and desires and it really showed in their pictures. They know how to get what they need done and in a very efficient time as well. They have no problem telling bystanders to move or make sure there is nothing in the background you wouldn't want in your professional pictures. They also send you a sneak peak of pictures the next day and get the rest of your pictures back in a much shorter time frame than many other photographers. We HIGHLY recommend them!!

Emily · Married on 10/15/2017

Dan & Suzanne are truly two of the best. They made our whole engagement photo session comfortable and fun and had so many creative ideas that came out wonderful. Our wedding day went by so fast and we barely even knew they were there once we were done with bridal party and first look photos. When we got our photos back from our wedding day we were in awe of all the moments they captured. I would recommend Artifact Images for all couples who are looking for wedding photography. They truly made the whole process seamless and joyful. We will miss talking with them as they are both such wonderful and caring people!

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Dan and Suzanne were amazing! They made us both feel so at ease on our wedding day and the pictures speak for themselves. The number of pictures we have to choose from is staggering. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a stress free photo shoot and beautiful pictures.

Artifact Images 8
    Artifact Images 9
    Artifact Images 10
    Artifact Images 11
    Artifact Images 12

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2017

Dan and Suzanne are a pleasure to work with and their pictures are amazing. Look at their portfolio, it speaks for itself. Even in the worst case scenario and it is pouring rain you still know with them you will have AMAZING pictures. That talent is so rare and a major reason why we chose them. They really are the best! You even get sneak peak pictures back within hours of your wedding! It is so incredible and I don’t know any other photographers that can do that. They really know how to keep brides and grooms extremely happy and calm through the entire planning process and even on the big day.

Julia · Married on 09/23/2017

I feel like 50 years from now I will still be recommending Suzanne and Dan. I truely can't capture how incredible they are as both people and professionals. My wedding day was perfect and honestly they played a HUGE role in how smoothly it went. I had so much fun with these two. They are reliable, fun and absolutely fantastic at what they do. Being a couple themselves, they know exactly how to capture others on such a special day. I never felt rushed and my pictures are absolutely beautiful. I had my pictures back so quickly and they did an amazing job. Not to mention, via emails or what they send in the mail, they make you feel so important and personalize everything..it really is impressive. I can't thank or recommend this dynamic duo enough! I can not wait to work with them again at my brothers wedding in a few months!

Robert · Married on 09/09/2017

We had the most wonderful experience with Dan and Suzanne! They captured every important moment, found the best spots and lighting for the pictures and made sure everything was done quickly and efficiently. Suzanne even helped wrangle our limo and my bridemaids to make sure we made it to the venue on time. She even had a crochet hook for my sister to use for all the buttons on my dress! I really don't have enough good things to say about them, I will be recommending them to everyone can, they were absolutely fantastic!

Artifact Images 13
    Artifact Images 18
    Artifact Images 19
    Artifact Images 20

Kayla · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers to capture our special day. Our guests still continue to rave about our pictures. They captured every special moment there was to be captured. The pictures are beautiful. Super easy to work with and very receptive to what we were looking for. Do not look any further. Artifact Images is the one of the best in the business!

Artifact Images 21
    Artifact Images 27
    Artifact Images 28
    Artifact Images 29
  • User6503339 · 1+ year ago

Suzanne & Dan were pleasant, thorough, and did a great job with our wedding! We were so happy with everything! Thank you so much for making our day so great!

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2017

Suzanne and Dan went above and beyond for my wedding! We are in love with all the pictures they captured! I could not be more satisified with the way our pictures came out!!

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Suzanne and Dan are amazing!! They did an outstanding job photographing our engagement session and wedding. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

Anyone that chooses Dan and Suzanne as their photographers will not be disappointed. They are two of the kindest people we have encountered and their soul mission is to capture your day the way you always imagined. It is so wonderful that you get both of their perspectives for your day. We were able to get "getting ready" photos for both the guys and the girls because we had two photographers. They got our wedding photos back to us in less than four weeks, and there were far more than we ever expected. We did the "normal" wedding poses, but they also had wonderful ideas for more artistic photos that we cannot wait to have hanging in our home. We totally expected to notice them taking photos throughout the night, but they were like ninja photographers. Dan seemed willing to do anything to get the shot; from rolling on and off of the dance floor, to laying in the middle of a parking lot with cars pulling in and out. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were and how great it was to watch Dan roll around on the dance floor! To top it all off, after a late night, they stayed up to put together a slide show for Facebook of some of our photos to make them easier to share with my dad, who ended up in the hospital the morning of the wedding. They truly are amazing and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot stress enough how amazing Artifact Images are! Out of the hundreds of pictures they took of us. we couldn't find a single one we didn't like. I was a very stressed out bride and Suzanne made everything effortless. She knew all the best poses, locations, and lighting without wasting any time away from my big day. Suzanne also made sure to get every picture I have asked for. They sent me a sneak peak the very next day and sent the rest of my photos exactly one month after the wedding. Artifact Images is worth every penny and I cannot recommend them enough!