Artifact Images Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kerry Getting married on 08/20/2022

Simply the Best!

Dan and Suzanne were so helpful during the planning process for our day and nothing short of incredible capturing our moments together during our wedding. They were so professional and worked with us to capture all of the shots we wanted. We could not be happier with our decision to work with them and with the memories we now have of our wedding. I would highly recommend Artifact Images to anyone looking for 2 fabulous wedding photographers.
    Celia G. Married on 05/08/2022

Best photography team!

We could not be happier that we chose Artifact Images as our wedding photographers! Suzanne and Dan were incredible to work with and they made the best team on the day of the wedding- collaborating with each other to make sure that they got every shot perfect. We had to reschedule our wedding multiple times due to the pandemic and they were with us every step of the way, being incredibly accommodating and kind, and making it very easy. The wedding photos came out amazingly well and they beautifully capture our day. Look no further- Artifact Images is the best!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfection

Out of all the decisions we made during the wedding planning process, we are most grateful we decided to work with Suzanne and Dan. They were always kind and extremely responsive whenever we asked questions and would even offer a phone call to talk things through. We were impressed with the turnaround time for the sneak peek as well as the full gallery. The photos blew us away. Neither of us are that comfortable in front of the camera but both Dan and Suzanne knew how to calm our nerves. 11/10 recommend!
    Kelly H. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing photography team!

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! Super professional and knowledgeable, they helped captured every aspect of our wedding from start to finish. They're friendly and enthusiastic about what they do. We're very happy with how our photos turned out.
    Megan Married on 12/04/2021

Simply the best experience of my life

Simply the best experience of my life.
    Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for Dan and Suzanne. They were simply amazing. Suzanne was cheerful and a pleasure to be around while taking our getting ready photos. She did not skip a beat and captured the most beautiful details. I cannot express what an amazing job they did capturing our big day. They were exceptional with communication during the entire process, that I felt like I was talking with my friends. They both put some much pride and joy into their job that the results are just breath taking. One of the many things that stood out was on our wedding night, after they had packed up and walking out to their car, with all their equipment… I hear Suzanna yelling our names and telling us we needed to get outside right away… it’s was snowing! They unpacked their cameras and snapped one of our most memorable pictures. This is just one example of the kind of people they are, and the pride they put into their jobs. So look no further! Because this dynamic duo is the perfect addition to your wedding planning, as I can guarantee you will NOT be disappointed. SIMPLY AMAZING! Thank you so much Dan and Suzanne, you were truly a godsend.
    Stephany H. Married on 10/30/2021

Wish I could give a thousand stars!

We cannot say enough great things about Dan and Suzanne!! Everything about their process is so thoughtful and efficient. It was so wonderful having 2 different perspectives in photos-nothing is missed!! You can tell how experienced they are in how easily they make everything flow, and they made us feel so comfortable. They kept us on track while also making sure we had every photo we could ever want! There was a nor’easter on our wedding day so we had to move the ceremony inside, but we still wanted a first look at Nubble lighthouse. They had such an amazing attitude about it even though I know they got soaked!!! And the photos of course turned out absolutely GORGEOUS and are some of my favorites of the day. We got sneak peaks so quickly, and our entire gallery came back quicker than expected. We had SO many compliments from our guests about Dan and Suzanne. They went above and beyond for us and told our story so beautifully. We truly felt like we left this experience with new friends! Book with Artifact Images ASAP!!!!
    Christopher B. Married on 10/02/2021

Suzanne and Dan are second to none!

Artifact Images was a preferred vendor for our venue (Three Chimneys Inn), and we couldn't have chosen a better team of photographers. Suzanne and Dan were caring, detail-oriented, and incredibly helpful leading up to and on our wedding day. They were very open to our wishes, while also offering excellent suggestions based on their previous experiences - we've had countless people tell us how impressive, professional, and fun they each were throughout the night. On the day of, Suzanne and Dan assisted with scheduling our pre-ceremony activities and put together a beautiful first look, even including our pup in the festivities. We had our sneak peek photos the next evening, and our entire collection within weeks, all beautiful and beyond expectations. Our flash drive came in a personalized case which is proudly displayed in our home. Simply put: Artifact Images made our day, and we recommend them to anyone and everyone in search of wedding photographers.
    Jon D. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing People, Amazing Service!

We couldn't have asked for better photographers! Dan and Suzanne are talented, friendly and very hard working.
    Sarah M. Married on 09/10/2021

Amazing photography team!

Dan and Suzanne were amazing to work with as our wedding photographers! They make such a great team. I can’t say enough good things about them. When I had first reached out I had quite a few questions which Suzanne answered all of them and responded to me quickly. They kept in touch throughout the entire planning process and were always available if I had questions come up. They had a great suggestion to do my first look at nubble instead of the venue and I’m so glad I took their advice because our pictures came out amazing! They were fantastic to work with the day of the wedding and everyone loved them! They taught us I how to dip for pictures that day and those pictures came out gorgeous! The day after the wedding I received a “sneak peek” link that had over 100 images! We received all our pictures back in a month! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
    Glenn Married on 08/28/2021

The only photographers you should use

Dan and Suzanne were nothing short of perfect. From the planning process, to rescheduling due to covid, to the day of the wedding, we couldnt have been more happy with the decision to go with them as our photographers. The fact that they are a team makes it that much easier to capture every moment from the wedding day you wanted. They we're also a blast to work with, I'd 100% suggest that you use them for your wedding. Thanks again you guys!
  • Robbie
    Robbie A. Married on 08/13/2021

Great People take Great Photos

My wife and I had to reschedule our wedding from 2020 to 2021 due to Covid. Suzanne and Dan were the only ones of our vendors to reach out first and assure us we would be able to do this. They even included an extra gift because of the craziness of it all!

They were great with all communication before the wedding. Then the day of the wedding their husband and wife team was perfect to follow us both around while getting ready. Dan even helped me fold my pocket square.

The pictures are absolutely beautiful and they captured everything we wanted and more! We highly recommend Dan and Suzanne!
    Amanda D. Married on 07/17/2021

The most amazing photographers!

Suzanne & Dan were so incredible, friendly, and professional! They knew all of the best places to take pictures and are so unique and talented! I can’t say enough great things about them! We love looking at our beautiful photos and reliving the most amazing day! We are so happy we chose artifact images for our special day!
    Emily V. Married on 07/02/2021

Could not be happier with Artifact Images!

We had a wonderful experience with Artifact Images from start to finish. They were flexible and available to talk throughout the process, and wanted to make sure we got exactly we wanted for our wedding photos. They are very experienced/knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. We could not be happier with our wedding photos. We received a 100 photo sneakpeak within 24 hours of our wedding, which was amazing to have something to reflect on and post on social media. We received the complete set of high resolution photos within 4 weeks of our wedding, and are looking forward to ordering our wedding album through them!
    Colleen F. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Experience!

We can’t say enough about our experience with Suzanne and Dan! From our initial conversation, they were so responsive and easy to talk to. We pushed our wedding back a few months and we were able to move our date with them with absolutely no issues. There were multiple phone conversations to clarify what pictures I wanted the day of, and Suzanne was always so nice and pleasant to talk to. I went into my wedding day knowing that her and Dan would have everything handled, it was such a peace of mind among so many other stressors! They came the day of and went above and beyond the usual tasks of photographers, and helped in more ways than we ever expected. All while taking incredible photos! I had my heart set on a summit ceremony- rain or shine and they were both so accommodating about our wishes. The ceremony ended up taking place during high winds and rain, and neither of them missed a beat! I was so worried about how the photos would come out and I could not have been happier, I love them more than pictures I’ve seen with beautiful weather! Suzanne and Dan both had wonderful attitudes even though working in very inclement weather, and that really helped to ease my nerves. They kept everything light and fun even though they were both soaked! I really don’t think I could have kept such a positive attitude had they not reacted that way. Even though we were unable to get the pictures we wanted at the top, we had such a variety of backgrounds and they tell our story so well. My husband and I agree that we would not have had such an amazing wedding day had they not been there. And even better, we have incredible photos to remember everything by. We have had so many compliments not only on our sneak peeks, but on the work ethic and pleasantness of both of them on the day of. Everyone was thoroughly impressed by them, and the photos make me grateful for the weather that day!
  • Tess
    Tess B. Married on 06/19/2021

Dan and Suzanne are absolutely wonderful!

Dan and Suzanne were phenomenal to work with! They did both our engagement session and our wedding photos and we are so happy that we decided to work with them. They were extremely supportive and flexible when we had to make changed to our original plans, and also made sure to check in periodically along the way to see how things were going. When it came to actually working with them, the way the two of them work together is incredible! They are so efficient, smooth, and easy going. They know how to wrangle a group of antsy bridesmaids and groomsmen to get all of the photos you want quickly and seamlessly. The photos themselves were so beautiful and they gave us SO many! They sent us a ton of sneak peaks the day after the wedding, and only took a few weeks to send us tons of wedding photos. Dan and Suzanne have a very natural style, which we absolutely loved. We would gladly recommend them to any of our friends and family and would definitely work with them again in the future if we needed a photographer again!
  • Brian
    Brian H. Married on 06/13/2021

Absolute Perfection!

Suzanne and Dan were amazing to work with. They were so helpful and accommodating before the wedding and knew exactly where to be and what pictures to get on the big day. Their direction during family photos was direct without being pushy. They did a great job alleviating any stress that comes with trying to get the perfect pictures and that is exactly what they delivered. If you are looking for the perfect pair of photographers then look no further than Artifact Images.
    Amy N. Married on 06/11/2021

So thankful for Artifact Images!

Where do I even begin?! Artifact Images (Suzanne and Dan) are true professionals with friendly and fun personalities! We rescheduled our wedding at Mount Sunapee Resort from 2020 to 2021 due to COVID. Suzanne and Dan were so communicative and supportive every step of the way. They sent emails every once in a while to check in on us and let us know that we could reach out with any questions. Leading up to our wedding day, we had a phone meeting with Suzanne to discuss day-of details. On wedding day, Artifact Images were beyond amazing. There was an unexpected incident at our venue (with our coordinator) the day of our wedding, but Artifact Images stepped in to help make the day run smoothly when it could have gone the complete opposite direction. We are so happy we chose Artifact Images to capture the special moments of our day. Our pictures came out beautiful and we received SO many of them! If you're looking for two trustworthy photographers who capture natural beauty in their photos, you should definitely choose Artifact Images!
    Paige Married on 02/06/2021

A dream come true

Suzanne & Dan from Artifact Images are unlike anyone else! They made the entire planning process (even through a postponement!) and our wedding day an absolute dream. They are true professionals and extremely talented at what they do. From our first email exchange, Suzanne & Dan felt like lifelong friends. They made my husband and I (and our entire wedding party!) feel so comfortable in front of the camera and it truly showed in the pictures. We recently received our wedding gallery and I am speechless at how amazing the photos are - we cannot stop looking at them!! Booking Suzanne & Dan was one of the best decisions we made hands down.
    -The Green's (1/22/22 wedding)
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing wedding photos!

We hired Suzanne and Dan for our February 2022 wedding, and could not have been happier! It was amazing working with them from start to finish. Their wedding packages were reasonable and are done by the hour not the photo. This means we ended up with so many amazing photos and got to keep them all! During the wedding day, they were very professional and even went above and beyond to make sure our day was fun and as stress free as possible. They kept track of the relative photos and helped me with my train before the ceremony. They are both very talented and we would highly recommend them!
    Riley Married on 11/03/2020

Absolutely amazing

Best decision we made hiring this dynamic duo. So thankful they were able to capture our special moments. Within just under 24 hours we had a sneak peak, bonus slideshow, and a personal thank you email. When our pictures/ video were done we had a beautiful box sent to us in California and a nice letter. They are simply the best. We are so happy.
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 11/01/2020

Artifact is amazing!

I hired artifact images per the recommendation of my venue (Tewksbury CC). With COVID my plans kept changing and Artifact images was nothing but supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. When we decided to do a small ceremony I knew artifact was a must have at that event and I’m so glad they were there! The photos are beautiful and Suzanne and Dan are so kind and amazing to work with. They make you feel amazing and it shows in the photos! I highly recommend Artifact Images to anyone who is getting married in the area.
  • Ellen
    Ellen Married on 10/17/2020

Worked with Suzanne & Dan twice!

We loved our experience with Suzanne and Dan. We initially booked them for a 10/17/2020 wedding date, but had to reschedule our venue due to the pandemic. That being said, we still got married in a small ceremony on our original date and Suzanne and Dan captured every moment beautifully. They are confident and efficient and know how to get both amazing portraits and fantastic candids - we have relived our special day over and over! We so enjoyed working with them that they were also our photographers at our wedding celebration at our original venue in October 2021. They were flexible and worked with us to get the family photos and other shots that we envisioned. Working with a husband and wife team was amazing and we are so grateful to have wonderful photos of two very special days!
    Janell S. Married on 10/04/2020

The Sullivan's

Suzanne and Dan are amazing! They were just as excited as we were on our wedding day! They caught beautiful images and took the proper precautions to us and our guests safe during Covid 19. We had our "Sneak Peak" photos available the next day like they promised, and the rest available a week earlier then expected! Having the two photographers meant that nothing was missed, and all our wedding memories were captured. They truly are a wonderful couple and a pleasure to work with!

Janell & John Sullivan
    Elizabeth R. Married on 08/21/2020

Best photographers

Suzanne and Dan were my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding! Not only are they talented and professional, they are also so compassionate and kind. They were the only vendors to offer us our deposit back when we had to reschedule (twice) because of covid. They did incredible work and we love our wedding photos! We are so thankful we were able to have them as our photographers!
    Susan E. Married on 07/23/2020

2020 Pandemic, Exchanging Vows in a Garage (LOL)

Because of COVID19 we had to cancel our wedding at a winery. We decided to go ahead and exchange vows in our parent's back yard. The day came and it poured and thundered. We had to move our wedding into a garage! Suzanne and Dan were wonderful! The sneak peak pictures are amazaing. They worked their artistic magic and even in the venue of a garage we have beautiful, intimate pictures to remember our day!