81 Reviews for Artifact Images

One Event/Day (4)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
81 Artifact Images Reviews

I love the two of them! Creative, calm and fun! Happy with my photos!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You both were amazing. You were able to capture our whole event. There were so many things I didn’t get to see as the bride and it was amazing to really see how everything looked. It was amazing.

Profile Picture melissa, 7/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke and I had the most incredible wedding day. Suzanne and Dan were able to capture this day flawlessly. Our friends and family were also blown away by our beautiful pictures. Throughout the day, Suzanne and Dan were so excited for us and our love story. They felt like family taking our pictures, which made Luke and I very comfortable! I cannot thank or recommend Artifact Images enough! They truly love what they do and you can tell by their work. Luke and I cannot thank you enough for capturing our day with photographs we will have for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot day enough about how wonderful Dan and Suxanne were to work with for our wedding. From meeting them a year before the big day through today (now 2 months since the wedding), they have been sweet, responsive, and exactly what we wanted! Dan and Suzanne know what they are doing, they know the pictures to get which makes the day less stressful for the bride and groom. Everything about working with Dan and Suzanne was a true pleasure. I would recommend them to anyone, we are so thankful. They truly made our wedding the most perfect day, and captured it all so we can relive the day forever!

Profile Picture Ally, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan are the best photographers! They knew all the right places to take pictures and the quality of the picture is amazing. My Husband and I wanted particular pictures with our large family and they were very attentive to it. Our pictures were delivered to us quick and we loved them. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Suzanne and Dan capture our wedding day! We were blown away by how fast they worked to capture every moment, the quality of their photographs, and how quickly they turned around all the images. We loved that they would help us pose and made sure to come find us when the lighting was perfect for the nighttime shots. They paid attention to all the details - if there was a bag in the background that needed to be removed, or if someone needed to take off their sunglasses, or if someone needed to put their hands in their pockets instead of clenching and making a fist - they noticed! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Artifact Images! Dan & Suzanne were amazing to work with on what could’ve been a much more stressful day! They were so organized, efficient and helpful throughout the entire process. Our photos came out amazing and we are so happy with them! Not to mention we got our sneak peeks the very next day which was super exciting. It was so valuable to have two photographers shoot our day and the fact that they are a husband and wife team was icing on the cake (I mean, they taught us how to do the perfect dip by doing it themselves!) I would recommend them to ANYONE who asks!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan were a pleasure to work with from our first meeting. Throughout the process they were very professional and always had a creative solution. We couldn’t be more happy with how our wedding photos turned out!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! I was lucky enough to work with them as a wedding planner and am so very thankful I met them because I couldn't imagine anyone else being our photographer for our wedding. They listened to my concerns and desires and it really showed in their pictures. They know how to get what they need done and in a very efficient time as well. They have no problem telling bystanders to move or make sure there is nothing in the background you wouldn't want in your professional pictures. They also send you a sneak peak of pictures the next day and get the rest of your pictures back in a much shorter time frame than many other photographers. We HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

Dan & Suzanne are truly two of the best. They made our whole engagement photo session comfortable and fun and had so many creative ideas that came out wonderful. Our wedding day went by so fast and we barely even knew they were there once we were done with bridal party and first look photos. When we got our photos back from our wedding day we were in awe of all the moments they captured. I would recommend Artifact Images for all couples who are looking for wedding photography. They truly made the whole process seamless and joyful. We will miss talking with them as they are both such wonderful and caring people!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Suzanne were amazing! They made us both feel so at ease on our wedding day and the pictures speak for themselves. The number of pictures we have to choose from is staggering. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a stress free photo shoot and beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Dan and Suzanne are a pleasure to work with and their pictures are amazing. Look at their portfolio, it speaks for itself. Even in the worst case scenario and it is pouring rain you still know with them you will have AMAZING pictures. That talent is so rare and a major reason why we chose them. They really are the best! You even get sneak peak pictures back within hours of your wedding! It is so incredible and I don’t know any other photographers that can do that. They really know how to keep brides and grooms extremely happy and calm through the entire planning process and even on the big day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel like 50 years from now I will still be recommending Suzanne and Dan. I truely can't capture how incredible they are as both people and professionals. My wedding day was perfect and honestly they played a HUGE role in how smoothly it went. I had so much fun with these two. They are reliable, fun and absolutely fantastic at what they do. Being a couple themselves, they know exactly how to capture others on such a special day. I never felt rushed and my pictures are absolutely beautiful. I had my pictures back so quickly and they did an amazing job. Not to mention, via emails or what they send in the mail, they make you feel so important and personalize everything..it really is impressive. I can't thank or recommend this dynamic duo enough! I can not wait to work with them again at my brothers wedding in a few months!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the most wonderful experience with Dan and Suzanne! They captured every important moment, found the best spots and lighting for the pictures and made sure everything was done quickly and efficiently. Suzanne even helped wrangle our limo and my bridemaids to make sure we made it to the venue on time. She even had a crochet hook for my sister to use for all the buttons on my dress! I really don't have enough good things to say about them, I will be recommending them to everyone can, they were absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Robert, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My husband and I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers to capture our special day. Our guests still continue to rave about our pictures. They captured every special moment there was to be captured. The pictures are beautiful. Super easy to work with and very receptive to what we were looking for. Do not look any further. Artifact Images is the one of the best in the business!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne & Dan were pleasant, thorough, and did a great job with our wedding! We were so happy with everything! Thank you so much for making our day so great!

Profile Picture User6503339, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits
4.7

Great service, well organized. Willing to work with you on any details you want to complete.

Profile Picture Francisco, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan went above and beyond for my wedding! We are in love with all the pictures they captured! I could not be more satisified with the way our pictures came out!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Suzanne and Dan are amazing!! They did an outstanding job photographing our engagement session and wedding. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Anyone that chooses Dan and Suzanne as their photographers will not be disappointed. They are two of the kindest people we have encountered and their soul mission is to capture your day the way you always imagined. It is so wonderful that you get both of their perspectives for your day. We were able to get "getting ready" photos for both the guys and the girls because we had two photographers. They got our wedding photos back to us in less than four weeks, and there were far more than we ever expected. We did the "normal" wedding poses, but they also had wonderful ideas for more artistic photos that we cannot wait to have hanging in our home. We totally expected to notice them taking photos throughout the night, but they were like ninja photographers. Dan seemed willing to do anything to get the shot; from rolling on and off of the dance floor, to laying in the middle of a parking lot with cars pulling in and out. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were and how great it was to watch Dan roll around on the dance floor! To top it all off, after a late night, they stayed up to put together a slide show for Facebook of some of our photos to make them easier to share with my dad, who ended up in the hospital the morning of the wedding. They truly are amazing and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot stress enough how amazing Artifact Images are! Out of the hundreds of pictures they took of us. we couldn't find a single one we didn't like. I was a very stressed out bride and Suzanne made everything effortless. She knew all the best poses, locations, and lighting without wasting any time away from my big day. Suzanne also made sure to get every picture I have asked for. They sent me a sneak peak the very next day and sent the rest of my photos exactly one month after the wedding. Artifact Images is worth every penny and I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Suzanne and Dan were an absolute joy! We couldn't be more pleased with their work and they were so much fun to work with on our wedding day! They make an amazing pair and work so well together; it was amazing to have two photographers - there are so many shots that we have of the ceremony that are close up from one angle, and a zoomed out view overlooking the garden area where the ceremony was - our pictures are stunning! We couldn't be happier to recommend them to friends and family - I am so happy we went with this dynamic duo to capture one of the best days of our lives! They made it easy to be ourselves and we got more than we even knew we wanted out of the photographs! I have no doubt we will seek them out for more things in the future! - Chrissy and Will

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying if I could give Suzanne and Dan from Artifact Images 10 Stars I would! I recently used them for my engagement shoot and wedding and could not have been happier with their services.
First, from day one their communication was excellent. They would always respond within 24 hours of me reaching out with any questions I had. They were flexible with scheduling our engagement shoot and arrived right on time.
Suzanne and Dan might very well be two of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. On my wedding day, their enthusiasm coupled with their calm demeanor made for a very relaxed and enjoyable environment in what can be a stressful time. The quality of their photos is simply amazing! We received so many compliments on our engagement photos that we used for our save the date. When we got our wedding photos back, it was awesome to see how they captured every detail of that day. With Suzanne & Dan, you get two perspectives and double the photos for a very reasonable price.
We have not been able to stop looking at our wedding photos since we got them, and anyone who uses Artifact Images will be 100% satisfied! We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Alice, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so grateful to have Artifact Images for my wedding pictures!! Dan and Suzanne were so professional, fun, and so talented! I was so impressed with all the information they gave me leading up to my wedding and the phone call the week before to make sure we had all the details finalized. I also loved having 2 photographers available to capture the moments when my husband and I were getting ready on separate sides of the hotel. The best part was how quickly we got our pictures. We had about 50 sneak peak photos the NEXT DAY (!!) and our full album in a little over a month. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!! Thank you Dan and Suzanne!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Suzanne were just great, our pictures came out beautifully! They were also helpful with the time frame on our wedding day and what to be prepared for, even with things not related to photography.We highly recommend to any couple.

Profile Picture corinne, 3/15/17, 1 Review