Artifact Images Reviews

109 | Rollinsford, NH

109 Reviews for Artifact Images

Celia Greenlaw · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best photography team!

We could not be happier that we chose Artifact Images as our wedding photographers! Suzanne and Dan were incredible to work with and they made the best team on the day of the wedding- collaborating with each other to make sure that they got every shot perfect. We had to reschedule our wedding multiple times due to the pandemic and they were with us every step of the way, being incredibly accommodating and kind, and making it very easy. The wedding photos came out amazingly well and they beautifully capture our day. Look no further- Artifact Images is the best!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Susan Estabrook · Getting married on 11/07/2021

2020 Pandemic, Exchanging Vows in a Garage (LOL)

Because of COVID19 we had to cancel our wedding at a winery. We decided to go ahead and exchange vows in our parent's back yard. The day came and it poured and thundered. We had to move our wedding into a garage! Suzanne and Dan were wonderful! The sneak peak pictures are amazaing. They worked their artistic magic and even in the venue of a garage we have beautiful, intimate pictures to remember our day!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Riley · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Absolutely amazing

Best decision we made hiring this dynamic duo. So thankful they were able to capture our special moments. Within just under 24 hours we had a sneak peak, bonus slideshow, and a personal thank you email. When our pictures/ video were done we had a beautiful box sent to us in California and a nice letter. They are simply the best. We are so happy.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Peterson · Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Memories to Last a Lifetime

Dan and Suzanne were wonderful to work with and are amazing photographers! We first met them last summer for our engagement shoot after they were recommended to us by a close friend! We loved working with them and they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, we even recommended them to my sister and her fiancé as well. They were accommodating and kind throughout both our weddings with us changing our wedding locations and sizes during these crazy times! Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and they captured so many special moments that we can now cherish forever! From first meeting them to receiving our wedding album this week we have nothing but great things to say about this couple! If you hire them to photograph any special moment in your life you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Decision we Made!

When we started planning our wedding, one of the things that was really important was a great photographer. We knew we wanted to have some amazing photos that we would be able to keep for a long time and that was something we thought about when we looked into photographers. I first contacted Artifact Images through Wedding Wire and after exchanging emails Suzanne offered to have a call with me to discuss options and pricing for our day. I knew as soon as we had our call that I would love to have Artifact Images be our photographer! Suzanne was amazing! She answered all of my questions, offered some suggestions, and was so easy to talk to. She clearly loves what she does and I knew they would be an amazing fit for our day. We later met Suzanne and Dan at our venues open house and were in love with the work they do! We were so excited to have them be a part of our day!
    Before the wedding they were so accommodating with our changing plans and were able to adjust our day of schedule so easily! We spoke with them a few days before the wedding to finalize plans, and go over all the details one more time. I felt so comfortable with everything that Artifact Images did that I never had to worry about anything before the wedding or the day of.
    The day of the wedding arrived and Suzanne met me at my parents house, and Dan met the guys at the church. They immediately started taking photos and didn't miss a minute of the getting ready action. As soon as we were ready to start, they were on top of everything and were able to capture each moment from two perspectives.
    After our ceremony they were so organized with all of our group photos. They had been to our venue many times before so they knew exactly what would look good and what would work for our group. We didn't waste anytime deciding what to do or where to go. Everything was so smooth. As soon as cocktail hour started Suzanne and Dan were all over taking more detail photos and getting us in the action of everything.
    The day after the wedding we received over 100 "sneak peak" photos for us to look at and share. To say that they were stunning doesn't begin to describe them! We loved every single photo and couldn't wait to see all of them! Almost one month after our wedding, all of our photos arrived! We got them as a online gallery for us to share with family and friends and a flash drive for us to have and use to print photos. The hardest part is deciding what photos we want to print because we love them all so much!
    Suzanne and Dan are truly AMAZING! The photos they take and spectacular and don't miss a single moment of the day. They are so kind and they really listen to what you as the Bride and Groom want for your day. We know that our day would not have been complete with out Artifact Images, and we are so incredibly grateful that they were able to capture our day.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly, highly recommend

Dan and Suzanne were an absolute pleasure to work with! You spend a lot of time with the photographer on your wedding day, so it's so important to have competent, calm, and professional people to work with, and that's exactly what we got. They were great to work with ahead of the actual wedding. We never actually met with them in person, but had 2 phone conversation--an initial one over a year before the wedding and one a few weeks before the wedding--to go over everything. We did a first look and all family photos before the ceremony, and I was a nervous wreck, but Suzanne (who worked with me and the bridesmaids, while Dan worked with the guys) was so calming, which truly helped a ton. We got our sneak peek literally less than 12 hours after the wedding, and the whole collection--including a USB of high-res, non-watermarked photos in a beautiful case--just 5 weeks after the wedding. The photos are so beautiful. They were amazing to work with, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Brodeur · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing wedding photographers

Suzanne and Dan from Artifact Images were amazing—I'm so glad we booked them for our wedding! They were so great to work with from the beginning. I really appreciated how calm and professional they were—it really helped calm any jitters on the wedding day itself. They gave us 100 sneak peek images literally the day after the wedding, and the photos we've seen so far are gorgeous—I can't wait to see the rest! If you're on the fence, I definitely recommend booking Artifact Images.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2019

Great team! Amazing shots, professional, and patient

Great team! We had a great day and the team was super patient with us for a super packed day and lots of emotion in the room!!! They were super helpful and attentive as we didn't want to be that couple who missed half their reception due to photos. They were super efficient during the cocktail hour timeframe and got amazing shots. We are so thrilled with our photos and loved how quickly they turned them around! Thank you for an amazing day and capturing this beautiful moment in our lives!!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Samantha Attenborough · Married on 10/04/2019

Gorgeous photos and wonderful team

Suzanne and Dan were the ideal vendor to work with. They were friendly and detailed in our initial interactions. I immediately felt assured that we made a great decision. Their communication throught the wedding planning process was timely and clear. They were open to my suggestions and accommodated all my requests for timeline and my must-have pictures. On the day, they were so professional and organized. They kept us on track and Suzanne even made sure my dad remembered to take off his sunglasses before walking down the aisle! It was so wonderful to work with people who I knew had my back on such an important day in our lives. They also had a thorough knowledge of the area and knew exactly where to position us for the best shots around York Beach.

The day after our wedding we received our sneak peak gallery. I expected maybe 25 pictures and was completely floored to receive over a hundred so quickly. They were GORGEOUS. Suzanne and Dan brilliantly captured all the beauty and special moments. We got our full portfolio in a timely manner and even got our beautiful photo book in time to share with family for Christmas.

All in all we are so happy that we worked with Artifact Images and would recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the NH/south Maine area. In fact, we recommended them to my brother and his fiance and they will be working with our family again for their wedding next summer!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Demers · Married on 09/27/2019

An amazing team!

From start to finish Suzanne and Dan were incredible to work with. From our first meeting we knew that they were the team for us. They were willing to travel for our engagement photo session, and made us feel so comfortable. On our big day they were never in the way, yet they got beautiful shots of all the important moments and more. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2019

stephany · Married on 09/20/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Artifact images was amazing! From the day we booked them to the wedding day they were responsive and provided so much information/ follow to make sure things went well on the big day. They made sure to get to know us as a couple to be able to provide us the best service on our day!

On the big day they truly went above and beyond the photographer role and made sure things were running smoothly so my husband and I could enjoy our night. They made sure we got all the photos we wanted and checked in with us through the night to make sure they were meeting our expectations.

They were so quick to provide us a sneak peak and I am just amazed at the photos we have so far. I can not wait until the day we get all our photos.

Overall I would recommend artifact images a thousand times, they were fantastic to work with and create beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Angelo · Married on 09/08/2019

You need this team on your team!

When I first went to Artifact Images website, I was really attracted to the concept of a husband and wife photography team. It made sense to me having two different perspectives. We went with the 5 hour package.

Working with Suzanne and Dan was great and they were very accommodating and flexible. After reviewing some sneak-peek photos the following day, I was impressed with the coverage. One example, our first dance, there were photos from the mezzanine as well as from the dance floor.

Suzanne got some great shots of the bridal party before the ceremony. Dan did the same for me and my two groomsmen. Then they teamed-up together at the ceremony and wedding photos went really fast. Fast, meaning we were done with photos earlier than expected and got to enjoy part of the cocktail hour.

Thank you Suzanne and Dan for making our day memorable, low-stress, and fun!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Holly McCarrick · Married on 08/25/2019

Two very talented photographers who perfectly captured our story.

Working with Dan and Suzanne was so effortless and fun. They captured our story so perfectly, all while getting photos of everything else throughout the night. Our photos came back beautifully and quickly. I cannot recommend them enough; we feel so lucky to have not only hired them, but have met them. Thank you so much guys!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Meagan B · Married on 08/24/2019

Great photography experience!

Thank you, Suzanne and Dan, for capturing our special day! From the moment we reached out we received quick responses and continuous communication until the day of. They were very positive, made us feel comfortable and really allowed us to be ourselves. They captured moments and feelings that we will never forget with their natural talents. Very easy to work with, and gave us an idea of the timeline of the day which took a lot of the stress away. We received our pictures in a timely manner and could not be happier with the results. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Lindsey Divito · Married on 07/27/2019

They captured every moment of our perfect day

Suzanne and Dan made our wedding dreams come through. They captured every special moment of the day allowing us to relive our special day through the pictures and album. They were not in our faces every minute as some are (which we enjoyed) but they still managed to capture those perfect moments. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Meaghan Wilk · Married on 07/20/2019

Could not ask for more!

This was a second wedding for my husband and I - we were looking for photographers who would capture our day beautifully, but not be over the top and outrageous on price. Suzanne and Dan were our answer - they LISTENED to what we wanted, provided advice on the venue, but made us feel empowered to make decisions. And so so so reasonable on price - the quality of the photos we have received so far is incredible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a spectacular photographer for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Aimee Lia · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Photographers You Could Ask For!

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! From the very first time we talked with them they were so thorough and organized. They were always available to answer our questions and each time we talked to them it was clear how passionate they are about what they do and making our day amazing. The day of the wedding they were fantastic. They made sure we got all of the photos we wanted and did a great job managing the large families and bridal parties. We were so excited to get our sneak peak photos only 24 hours after our wedding, and three weeks later we got our entire collection! We loved every photo they took and we realized they captured many moments and details we hadn't even even considered. Looking through the photos was like reliving our wedding from another perspective and we loved it. DEFINITELY go with Artifact Images!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jillian · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

I highly recommend Artifact Images!! Suzanne and Dan are awesome!! The day went perfectly and our pictures are beautiful!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Laura Beebe · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Suzanne and Dan made our big day absolutely memorable! We had such a great time with them and they made everything so carefree and fun! And, the pictures are beautiful❤️

Sent on 05/18/2019

Laura · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful pictures and easy to work with!

Dan and Suzanne were so easy to work with! We had an incredible experience with them on our wedding day! The pictures they took were incredible and really helped capture our special day! I would 1000% recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

A Union Bluff Wedding

We cannot speak highly enough about Suzanne and Dan at Artifact Images! They captured both our engagement and wedding just perfectly this year. They are an incredible team that is professional, passionate, and highly organized. Throughout the entire planning process, they were overly communicative with us to ensure our day was exactly what we wanted. They are both very knowledgeable of the venues/locations they photograph. They also made us incredibly relaxed and natural in front of the camera. We received a sneak peak the day after our wedding and couldn’t be happier with the full collection. Photography aside, Suzanne and Dan are just an incredibly nice, thoughtful, and relaxed team. They made us at ease on our wedding day. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking thanks to this team. We are so happy we worked with Suzanne and Dan for this important part of our special day!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/02/2018

Suzanne & Dan are the best!

I cannot rave enough about Suzanne and Dan! From the moment we booked, they were communicative, supportive, and super easygoing. They made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. They are a great team and work so well together - such an added bonus to have a husband/wife duo to capture every special moment! We had a large (at times hard to coordinate) bridal party, but Suzanne was so good about giving just the right amount of firm directions to make sure everyone was doing what they needed to. They both go above and beyond to make sure they capture all the important moments and details. After photographing my sister's wedding 3 years ago and now mine, family members have even expressed how lovely and amazing our photographers were. You will be in great hands and end up with timeless, beautiful pictures that capture your day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Baoqing · Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome experience

Suzanne and Dan are great! We had our wedding in Tupper Manor, Beverly MA this fall. They are very familiar with the venue and truly know what's are the best scenes of the venue. They understand our needs very well and have been really flexible through the all process. We absolutely enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for photographers for their big day.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Best duo ever

If you are looking for the best of the best wedding photographers in the area look no further than this dynamic duo! Dan and Suzanne can be described in one word - AMAZING! As most brides know the day of can be very stressful, but they were so organized and knew exactly what to do to make the photo part of the wedding easy! My bridesmaids kept coming up to me telling me how impressed they were with them. I knew I wanted them as my photographers early on when I was searching for the perfect venue. I saw two photo albums from two different venues that I was obsessed with and come to find out...They were both from Artifact Images! I knew then and there they were the ones, as it was simply meant to be! Our photos came out so beautiful that people are telling me they look like professional photos for a bridal magazine- they cannot take a bad photo. You will not regret choosing them as your wedding photographers!

Sent on 09/04/2019