Arthur's Catering Reviews

Arthur's Catering 1
Arthur's Catering 2
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/05/2019

Food and Service were AMAZING!!

Everyone kept talking about how great the food was and how attentive the staff was. My husband and I personally dealt with Gregg and he was amazing. He kept checking on the flower girl to make sure she was fine and liked the food as well. The staff was very professional and made sure everyone was taken care of.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Best wedding catering!

Arthur’s was amazing on our big day at the Howey Mansion. Our guests raved about how great all of the food was. They really made my vision come to life! Mark and Brittany were so helpful through the planning process and I cannot thank them enough. The staff was so great and attentive to us and our guests throughout the night. I couldn’t have asked for a better catering team!!!

• Christine

Christine Byrnes · Married on 12/21/2018

They make sure you are completely satisfied!

I had attended a lovely wedding that used Arthur's as their caterer. The food was memorable and delicious so I decided to use them for my own son's reception. Arthur's did a wonderful job at the cocktail hour with a lovely presentation and great food. There were some menu confusion problems with the dinner service but no event goes absolutely flawlessly. What I admire about Arthurs and why I recommend them without any reservations is that they did everything in their power to makes things right. When they knew there was an issue, the manager rushed to the venue to rectify the matter. You really can't ask for better service than that.

Brad · Married on 12/16/2018

The Food and Service was Amazing!

Katie was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process! We had to have a Kosher meal and she helped us come up with some really creative options! We had several tastings with her and she was always very willing to help! The food was delicious! They also helped us make some really great drinks for the wedding!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Great food!

Arthur’s was amazing! People are still telling me how good the food was. We made our own menu with them. All we wanted for our wedding was a taco and guacamole bar. They were able to accommodate us and made some delicious tacos and guacamole! They gave us some great hors d'oeuvres options, they even gave us advice to cut down on costs. We were able to sample all of our food before the wedding and offer feedback on what we liked and didn’t like. Arthur’s was great! I would definitely use them again for my future catering needs!

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Still being talked about

I’ve never had better food at a wedding, my guest are still talking about how great the food was and the mash potatoes.

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience!

Working with Mark and his team was a delight. They ensured all the dishes my husband and I wanted to see where presented in the appetizers as we had a formal plated dinner. Arthur's staff was top notch during the event itself making sure everyone was being taken care of and people were happy. With a large family and hungry friends, Arthur's Catering made the difference in our event. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or anyone planning a wedding with lots of different tastes.

• Leah Fitzpatrick

Leah · Married on 03/17/2018

Katie was by far our FAVORITE vendor. She was so helpful from day 1 and extremely down to earth. She made sure we stayed in budget and still received an outstanding menu. The food was complimented by many of our guests after the wedding! Not only was she helpful during the wedding planning process but she and her team were very attentive on the day of. They definitely went above and beyond our expectations. We would recommend Arthur's a million times over (and ask for Katie!)

Rachael · Married on 03/04/2018

Arthur's really made some amazing food for our wedding!! Everything was PERFECT!!! I definitely recommend & absolutely will rehire!!!

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2018

Arthur's has a reputation that seems almost impossible for them to live up to but after having them cater our wedding it is obvious the reputation is very well earned and deserved! The food and professionalism of this company is all around outstanding and the amount of compliments we received on the food was INSANE. I was able to leave things up to Arthur's completely stress free knowing I put all the food, drink and table setting responsibilities in their hands. They 110% delivered! I would hire them again in a heartbeat, thank you Arthur's and Lori!

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Arthur's Catering!! We used them to cater our wedding and they surpassed our expectation in every area. We worked with Katie and she was beyond helpful, even answering wedding questions outside the catering arena. Everytime we met with her was always a treat, so professional and thoughtful (appetizer tastings and delicious breads to take home). The day of the wedding, I had no stress because I knew that Katie and the Arthur's staff had everything taken care of! And the staff....the nicest, friendliest people!!! They took such great care of our guests, and even had "to-go" food for my husband and I to enjoy later that night. They thought of everything.

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

When we were informed Casa Feliz only allowed Arthur's Catering to be their sole caterer for all events, we were slightly nervous we no longer had options. After visiting both the Winter Park Wedding Stroll and the Downtown Wedding Crawl, Arthur's was the ONLY caterer that stuck in our minds as far as amazing food and creative food stations! The chefs know their food and have a lot of experience, the staff KILLED IT as far as service goes throughout the entire night, and probably the best part of it all, we had the pleasure of working with Crystal from Arthur's. You are in AMAZING hands with Crystal, she answered so many of our questions and had no problem accommodating last minute changes for us. Everything was perfect.

Lindye · Married on 02/17/2018

Arthur's Catering is the best caterer in Orlando. We had tasted their food at many events in the Central Florida area, and were so excited to book them for our wedding. The coordinator was super helpful through the entire planning process, the staff were so friendly and professional, and the food was top shelf! Our guests absolutely loved the appetizers, salads and main courses. The bar staff was also highly praised. Thank you Arthur's for making our wedding reception so special!

Lindsey · Married on 02/10/2018

Arthur's Catering was truly incredible! We are so happy that we ended up choosing them to cater our wedding. We have heard non-stop raving reviews of our food we chose for the wedding and everything was perfect from the setup, servers, bartenders, and decor!

Katie at Arthurs was our Sales Rep and she was absolutely AMAZING! She responded to every email promptly and was extremely flexible and accommodating. On our wedding night she was in attendance and made sure that both of us had everything we needed.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Arthurs even if its a little more expensive than some other caterers out there. Worth Every Penny!

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

Arthur's Catering was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding. We worked with Katie who is hands down one of the most awesome people to work with. Katie was so nice to respond to all of my emails and answer my questions. The staff who came out for our wedding were phenomenal. Judy was so sweet, she would notice if I was looking for something or needed something and would jump right in. Justin was very kind to bag/box up the extra food that I didn't want to go to waste. The food was exceptional, we continue to get compliments about how moist the salmon was, spot on the steak was and everyone loved the cashew curry. As far as price goes, it was worth every penny! Thank you so much Arthur's Catering for making our wedding extra special! :)

• Elba

Elba · Married on 01/06/2018

Staff was above amazing on my wedding day !!!! they were so helpful and kind.. huge thank you to the bartender that was an awesome trooper because it was chilly outside and he was nothing but smiles the whole night....food was Fantastic , communication with Marie was amazing, shes was fast in response with even my silliest questions and always made me feel comfortable with my decisions..

Adeel · Married on 12/23/2017

We just recently had our wedding at Casa Feliz and hired Arthur's catering for the event. The food was absolutely delicious, many of guests mentioned that it was of the best food at a wedding they had had! Highly recommend Arthur's catering! They catered to every single one of our needs and every guests individual requirements including gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc!

We had a sit down dinner at the reception with wine service, full bar, and every guest had RSVP'd their meals in advance!

They did a phenomenal job! Thank you Arthur's catering and Crystal, we had an amazing time!

We will definitely be using them again!

katie · Married on 12/03/2017

Arthur's provided fantastic and memorable food for our lovely wedding. We enjoyed a decadent night with a full raw bar, appetizers, and diverse stations, as well as flaming donuts, mini desserts and cake. While it was not inexpensive, the quality of service and food was top notch and trustworthy. Everyone remembers the fantastic food - and no one walked away hungry. Highly recommended. Loved working with Hayli.

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

Arthur's Catering is really the best in the business! From the first meeting to the actual wedding reception they were extremely professional. I think every single guest made a comment of how good the food was. My husband and I chose different food stations and it was definitely a hit. Britney at Arthur's was very helpful with food selection and coordination the day of the wedding. Let me save you research time and money .....just go for Arthur's, you won't regret it!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

Food was our #1 priority at our wedding, but it wasn't until we started the planning process that we realized how many other parts of the wedding the caterer will influence- linens, flatware, directing guests, service, bartending, etc....it's not just the food. We were very pleased with every interaction that we had with Arthur's. Very professional and friendly staff at all levels of the business. We honestly had so much fun working with Katie Weller and her team planning the event. We had several in person meetings where we tasted lots of different menu options, planned the layout of the reception, chose flatware and linens, chose napkin folds, etc. We are both very particular and Katie was always happy to hear our requests and help out. The day of the wedding was a huge success. All of the staff who served us that day were incredible- Justin, Judy and Michael stood out. My parents and other guests are still complimenting the service they received. Everything we asked for was executed perfectly and the food was fantastic. Anything you want to do at your wedding - Arthur's can accomplish. They will take care of you the entire planning process and even more so on the day of your wedding. They are not the least expensive option in Orlando but they are the best and I am so happy we worked with them. Would not recommend looking elsewhere.

Arthur's Catering 3
    Arthur's Catering 4

Virginia · Married on 11/12/2017

Delicious food and SO very accommodating to everyone's dietary needs. Incredible company, great people, and some of the most DELICIOUS food I've ever tasted! PLUS they packed up so much food for us we were eating leftovers for over a WEEK! OH! And the presentation was amazing as well! Go with Arthurs, you will be MORE than satisfied with your choice! :)

Riley · Married on 11/11/2017

Arthur’s Catering made some AMAZING food. All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about it! The food was 5 stars and the service is even higher. Every single bartender and server was so courteous and kind. Marie was our point of contact and was extremely professional and WONDERFUL. Without her- we would not have been able to get everything together. Arthur’s was top class service, food, and professionalism. Our event went flawlessly thanks to them.

Chris · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie and her team at Arthur's really blew us away. My wife and I booked them based on our venue's approved vendor list, from out of state mind you, and everyone at Arthur's was extremely helpful with the process. Picking our menu was a breeze and they even accommodated some special requests for us. Their communication and back and forth was also really quick and responsive and they were able to make any adjustments we needed super fast.

Unfortunately, we were not able to do a tasting with them so we really had no idea what to expect with our final menu but let me tell you, we were blown away. The food was spectacular and our guests are still telling us how amazing it was. I would recommend them to anyone in the area that needs any catering done. We were also on a budget so they let us provide our own alcohol and draught beer. They took the time to inventory it for us and hold it prior to the wedding so It could be delivered with all the other food so it made handling a ton of bottles super easy.

I have to mention the level of service was outstanding as well. Katie and her staff made sure that my wife and I had plates of food ready for us at the right time and made sure that we got whatever was left over to take home. To top it all off, they made sure that we, or our guests, never had an empty glass, and half the time nobody even had to go to the bar to get it.

They truly are an A+++ company with top notch, 5 star food with excellent customer service and wonderful staff member that will help make your big day exactly what you want.

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding food was fantastic. The entire process with Arthur's was more than I would expect from a caterer. They are a little pricier for catering options in the area, but they are absolutely worth it. Arthur's helped me select my linens for the wedding and had a wide selection from various vendors. The food at our tasting was so good that we had such a hard time selecting our menu. We chose passed hors d'oeuvres and a buffet with their shrimp and grits station. Our guests loved the food, especially the shrimp and grits. Their staff paid close attention to me and my husband and served us at our table and made sure my champagne flute was always filled.