Arthur's Catering Reviews

281 Reviews for Arthur's Catering

• Madison

Madison G. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Great Experience and Amazing Food

They were so easy to work with. The food quality was excellent and the service was even better. They were so on top of everything and it all ran so smoothly. They were extremely flexible with the menu options and had so many amazing items to choose from. They are definitely worth the extra cost to get the superior quality that they provide.

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Fantastic Caterer For Any Event!

Arthur's Catering has so many delicious menu options for your special event! The quality of their food is fantastic and you will be sure to have compliments throughout the night on the dinner served. Their staff is professional, so kind and go above and beyond to provide exceptional service! Our team of planners truly enjoy working with them.

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie L. · Married on 11/20/2020

So delicious!

Katie Weller is just fantastic. She helped so much with the uncertainty of the pandemic and Arthur’s was flexible to my guest count. Our tasting was pre-COVID, and was a wonderful experience. Katie even helped me pull off some surprise cupcakes for my mother and MIL’s birthdays. I got rave reviews on my food! Everything was incredible, but you HAVE to try the flaming donuts!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Jaime

Jaime P. · Married on 11/08/2020

Incredible

Arthurs was the best!!! Our guests raved about the food at our wedding. Their customer service is top notch. All the serving staff was very friendly and helpful. Price wise they were pretty reasonable. Highly recommend!.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Andreana

Andreana F. · Married on 11/07/2020

Arthur’s Catering can’t be beat!

Food was at the top of our priority list when we started planning our wedding. It was absolutely necessary that we hire a catering company with exquisite food, presentation, and service. We knew after our first meeting with Arthur’s that we had to have them cater our wedding! The pictures were stunning and when we got to taste Arthur’s food at an event hosted by them, we knew we had made the right choice. Our buffet dinner did not taste like a standard wedding buffet dinner—everything was layered with flavor and cooked to perfection. The pumpkin ravioli was to die for and guests kept going up for seconds. Even the chicken was juicy and extremely flavorful. The way Arthur’s was ahead in creating safety protocols during Covid made us SO thankful that we had chosen them to serve our guests. Everyone felt safe and was able to enjoy themselves. The staff was so fun and delightful throughout the whole night. We are so impressed by and satisfied with Arthur’s we would recommend them to anyone and plan to choose them for any of our future catered events!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Linda

Linda G. · Married on 11/01/2020

Very attentive Staff and Delicious Food

We used Arthur's Catering for our daughter's wedding on November 2, 2019 at Quantum Leap Winery in Orlando and they were fantastic! We worked with Lori Player who did an amazing job and helped us to make all of the selections. They food was delicious. We received many excellent compliments. They staff were all amazing as well. Everyone on their team worked great together to make our daughter's wedding day wonderful. Arthur's Catering was a great choice for us and we would highly recommend them for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Brandi P. · Married on 10/18/2020

Excellent food and service

Arthur’s catered my wedding at the Howey Mansion. Lori and her team were very accommodating and talented. Our brunch had several amazing items: chicken and waffles, beef tenderloin, salmon, salad and sides. Everything was delicious. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie N. · Married on 09/09/2020

Excellent food and service!

Arthur's/Casa
    The Arthur's staff and food were spectacular! Arthur's is the exclusive caterer for my wedding venue, Casa Feliz – you can tell they have everything down to a science! The staff’s promptness, professionalism, and ability to manage all aspects of our wedding was so impressive. As we were taking our bride and groom photos after the wedding, we had someone from Arthur’s patiently waiting with a tray of our cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres and favorite drinks we mentioned beforehand. All night we had refills of our drinks, and plates made for us and waiting at our sweetheart table when it was time for dinner. They even packed leftovers for us and packaged our cake. Excellent service! The food was so delicious; our guests didn’t stop making comments about how great it was. I particularly loved the Tamale Pancake, and Blackberry & Brie appetizers and the Tuscan Chicken, Eggplant Ivoltini, chef’s mixed potatoes and green beans were my favorites. Overall, very pleased with the service and the food. Would recommend Arthur's as an outside caterer and you are especially lucky if you book Casa Feliz for your wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 02/16/2020

Top Notch!

Arthur’s Catering is world-class professionalism and deliciousness. The food was incredible, and staff went above and beyond making sure that we (the bride and groom) were well cared for (and fed) in the midst of the chaos of hosting a wedding! We have been to many weddings and we know how difficult it is for food to taste fresh and on point when it is produced in large quantities, but somehow Arthur’s Catering managed to make EVERY bite delicious! We even took some leftovers back and had them for three days straight (!) and we never tired of it. Not only that, the desserts (especially the key lime pie and carrot cake mini-shots!) are divine! Our guests were very impressed and complimented us and told us that the buffet was some of the best food they have had!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful Staff & Incredible Food

Arthur's Catering is the exclusive caterer for Casa Feliz, our reception venue. Arthur's has employees working at Casa Feliz as event coordinators -- we were fortunate to work with Crystal. She was so helpful and accommodated all of our requests. We live out of state, which we were concerned might cause issues, but thankfully Crystal was very responsive. She made sure the planning process and the big day went seamlessly.

From the tasting to the wedding day, it was clear that Arthur's truly is the best caterer in the area. Service was beyond five-stars, as was the food. Our guests were completely blown away. On the wedding day, we had a waiter near where the pre-reception photographs were occurring, and he was so nice bringing us appetizers and drinks (we -- bride, groom, and bridal party -- missed the cocktail hour for photographs). If I lived in the Orlando area, I would hire Arthur's for every event. The attention to detail, responsiveness, and compassion they have is unmatchable.

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent!

WOW!
    Haylie at Arthur’s was amazing, she was very responsive and the food was excellent. Our guest couldn’t stop raving about the food and the flaming donuts station! Our guest said “I have never been to a wedding where the food is this good”, I am a foodie myself and It was a MUST for us to have great food on our wedding day. The staff was so amazing and had drinks and food waiting while we took our pictures and made sure during the course of the wedding we didn’t need anything. Arthurs is simply a MUST!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke M. · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing service and top-notch food

Arthur’s Catering did an outstanding job catering my wedding at the Howey Mansion. The food was phenomenal, as was the service. They made sure me and my husband had appetizers and drinks as soon as the ceremony was over. All of the guests raved about the grilled cheese shooters.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing service

I have only amazing things to say about working with Arthur’s! My husband wanted amazing food and they delivered! We worked with Katie and she was extremely informative and helpful. She made the entire process stress free!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny J. · Married on 10/25/2019

Just wow!!!!

Food is absolutely amazing, highly recommend !!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Brittany S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing food

Excellent customer service. Amazing quality. Just perfect! Would highly recommend them for any function. They were fantastic with dietary restrictions and very quick with their responses.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie D. · Married on 10/05/2019

Soooo Tasty!!

We had to go with Arthur’s since they are partnered with our venue so it was a big choice. I keep getting tons of compliments of just many people from our wedding loved the food! They were extremely professional, our catering tasting was excellent, and for the quality, you get your money’s worth. We hardly had any leftovers!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Phidjie · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect is the word

Their tasting was really well organized!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel F. · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, delicious food!

Our wedding guests still talk about how awesome Arthur's Catering was at our wedding! The staff was wonderful and professional and the food was fantastic! I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond your wildest imagination

The entire Arthur's catering team was incredible! Hayli helped us with creating our menu and pricing, every single one of our servers and staff were top notch. We even had guests complimenting us on the service level and professionalism of the staff. The food is on another level entirely. This is the best wedding food we have ever had (and our guests). We did several stations as well as a plated salad and the flaming donuts. I would change a single thing. I only regret that we didn't have more time to sit and enjoy our meal. Our guests were still talking about it days later. Thank you Arthur's! - Brittni & Andy

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/07/2019

The. Best.

When I looked for a venue, there were criteria...and one of those items was whether Arthur's was able to work there. I knew which caterer I wanted from the start, having worked with them as a wedding vendor, myself, over the years. Charlie and the team there created a FANTASTIC menu...my guests were bubbling with comments throughout the day. From appetizers to dessert...perfection.

We had a brunch event, and the menu included a nice variety of options, along with a "mimosa bar" (a huge hit!). And if you can add it to your budget, definitely go for the "Flaming Donut Station"...you will NOT regret it! Thanks Arthur's!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Becca · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible Food

Arthur's Catering is seriously the best in Orlando. We worked with Lori and from our initial meeting we knew we could completely trust them. Lori made everything very easy and offered great suggestions. We did several food stations which worked great with our cocktail style reception. The guests RAVED about the food. Especially the avocado bar and campfire cookie skillet station. Food is so important for a successful wedding reception and Arthurs definitely went above and beyond!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna C. · Married on 03/22/2019

O M G Yum!!

I seriously cannot say how may compliments we received on this food!!! Multiple times I heard the phrase "best wedding food ever." I wish I could eat this food all over again!! I really hope some of our friends will use them in the future.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Ilene

Ilene · Married on 03/10/2019

Unbelievable food and customer service

I doubt Arthur’s needs more praise, but I’ll give them some anyway! Not only was the food objectively better than any wedding I’ve been to recently, their customer service was just out of this world. We had multiple people checking on us throughout the entire night - they made sure we got a taste of everything, and we were never without a refill on our drinks. We opted for stations and couldn’t have been happier. They even made sure to match their table signage and decorations to match our theme/decor. I'd work with them again any day!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best of the Best

From my first meeting with our event planner, Hayli, I was impressed with the service and product Arthur's had to offer. I had no idea where to begin, and she gave us the best suggestions throughout the planning process. They have catered EVERYWHERE and were able to answer many of my logistical questions about the venue. We loved the open houses where we were able to try so many of the delicacies they have to offer. The possibilities are endless, and they are more than happy to help with your vision. I had two vegetarians who they made special plates for, free of charge, and they LOVED the food. I was so grateful for the ability to use their linens and china as it made everything come together for our wedding at LMEC. They were attentive to myself and my groom throughout the whole event. I never was in want of food or drink. The staff was amazing and friendly. My guests raved about the bartender. I would 100% recommend Arthur's for your caterer! They will work with your needs.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • RJ Silva

Rj Silva · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing Food from Every Course!

When people remember weddings, they remember the FOOD (especially in our families) and Arthur's took this fear away from us because they delivered the best meals we had! We had an array of passed appetizers that the guests loved (those grilled cheese & tomato soup shooters were a hit!) and the dinner was nothing to forget: ample mountains of macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes, carved steak with the best chimichurri sauce ever, chicken with béarnaise, and salmon steaks. But the best part - and I cannot stress this enough - is the strawberry shortcakes. They were white chocolate scones, Grand Marnier strawberries, and homemade whipped cream, and it was probably the best shortcake we have ever had. The guests could NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, and when I had one, I understood why. Brava!!!

Sent on 03/12/2019