Arthur's Catering Reviews

Arthur's Catering 4
  • Destiny

Destiny Jimison · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Just wow!!!!

Food is absolutely amazing, highly recommend !!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Phidjie · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Perfect is the word

Their tasting was really well organized!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Fells · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, delicious food!

Our wedding guests still talk about how awesome Arthur's Catering was at our wedding! The staff was wonderful and professional and the food was fantastic! I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/07/2019

The. Best.

When I looked for a venue, there were criteria...and one of those items was whether Arthur's was able to work there. I knew which caterer I wanted from the start, having worked with them as a wedding vendor, myself, over the years. Charlie and the team there created a FANTASTIC menu...my guests were bubbling with comments throughout the day. From appetizers to dessert...perfection.

We had a brunch event, and the menu included a nice variety of options, along with a "mimosa bar" (a huge hit!). And if you can add it to your budget, definitely go for the "Flaming Donut Station"...you will NOT regret it! Thanks Arthur's!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Becca · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible Food

Arthur's Catering is seriously the best in Orlando. We worked with Lori and from our initial meeting we knew we could completely trust them. Lori made everything very easy and offered great suggestions. We did several food stations which worked great with our cocktail style reception. The guests RAVED about the food. Especially the avocado bar and campfire cookie skillet station. Food is so important for a successful wedding reception and Arthurs definitely went above and beyond!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna Carreira · Married on 03/22/2019

O M G Yum!!

I seriously cannot say how may compliments we received on this food!!! Multiple times I heard the phrase "best wedding food ever." I wish I could eat this food all over again!! I really hope some of our friends will use them in the future.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best of the Best

From my first meeting with our event planner, Hayli, I was impressed with the service and product Arthur's had to offer. I had no idea where to begin, and she gave us the best suggestions throughout the planning process. They have catered EVERYWHERE and were able to answer many of my logistical questions about the venue. We loved the open houses where we were able to try so many of the delicacies they have to offer. The possibilities are endless, and they are more than happy to help with your vision. I had two vegetarians who they made special plates for, free of charge, and they LOVED the food. I was so grateful for the ability to use their linens and china as it made everything come together for our wedding at LMEC. They were attentive to myself and my groom throughout the whole event. I never was in want of food or drink. The staff was amazing and friendly. My guests raved about the bartender. I would 100% recommend Arthur's for your caterer! They will work with your needs.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Arthur's Catering 6
  • RJ Silva

RJ Silva · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing Food from Every Course!

When people remember weddings, they remember the FOOD (especially in our families) and Arthur's took this fear away from us because they delivered the best meals we had! We had an array of passed appetizers that the guests loved (those grilled cheese & tomato soup shooters were a hit!) and the dinner was nothing to forget: ample mountains of macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes, carved steak with the best chimichurri sauce ever, chicken with béarnaise, and salmon steaks. But the best part - and I cannot stress this enough - is the strawberry shortcakes. They were white chocolate scones, Grand Marnier strawberries, and homemade whipped cream, and it was probably the best shortcake we have ever had. The guests could NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, and when I had one, I understood why. Brava!!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Georgia · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing food and service!

Everyone loved the food at our wedding! We are pescatarians and chose to have a vegetarian option which was a Veggie Lasgana. All of our friends and family pretty much tried it and loved it! We also had the shrimp and grits station at the cocktail hour which was a huge hit. Definitely recommend going to the open house tasting as well as we had a fun time getting to try everything. Highly recommend using Arthur’s!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Maria Gabriella

Maria Gabriella · Married on 01/19/2019

Exquisite !!

To this day people keep talking about how delicious the food was. Endevours at cocktail hour were simply amazing. Plus the staff and service ( we had sitting down dinner) was very professional. I couldn’t be happier with them.
    Arthur’s Catering team is extraordinary.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/05/2019

Food and Service were AMAZING!!

Everyone kept talking about how great the food was and how attentive the staff was. My husband and I personally dealt with Gregg and he was amazing. He kept checking on the flower girl to make sure she was fine and liked the food as well. The staff was very professional and made sure everyone was taken care of.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Best wedding catering!

Arthur’s was amazing on our big day at the Howey Mansion. Our guests raved about how great all of the food was. They really made my vision come to life! Mark and Brittany were so helpful through the planning process and I cannot thank them enough. The staff was so great and attentive to us and our guests throughout the night. I couldn’t have asked for a better catering team!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Christine

Christine Byrnes · Married on 12/21/2018

They make sure you are completely satisfied!

I had attended a lovely wedding that used Arthur's as their caterer. The food was memorable and delicious so I decided to use them for my own son's reception. Arthur's did a wonderful job at the cocktail hour with a lovely presentation and great food. There were some menu confusion problems with the dinner service but no event goes absolutely flawlessly. What I admire about Arthurs and why I recommend them without any reservations is that they did everything in their power to makes things right. When they knew there was an issue, the manager rushed to the venue to rectify the matter. You really can't ask for better service than that.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Brad · Married on 12/16/2018

The Food and Service was Amazing!

Katie was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process! We had to have a Kosher meal and she helped us come up with some really creative options! We had several tastings with her and she was always very willing to help! The food was delicious! They also helped us make some really great drinks for the wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Diaz · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectacular

Catered my wedding, worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Great food!

Arthur’s was amazing! People are still telling me how good the food was. We made our own menu with them. All we wanted for our wedding was a taco and guacamole bar. They were able to accommodate us and made some delicious tacos and guacamole! They gave us some great hors d'oeuvres options, they even gave us advice to cut down on costs. We were able to sample all of our food before the wedding and offer feedback on what we liked and didn’t like. Arthur’s was great! I would definitely use them again for my future catering needs!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Still being talked about

I’ve never had better food at a wedding, my guest are still talking about how great the food was and the mash potatoes.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Flawless and Delicious

Arthur's is the exclusive caterer for our wedding venue, Casa Feliz in Winter Park, FL and we can certainly understand why. The quality of every menu item was superb. They were also very flexible when it came to making adjustments to our menu to accommodate certain food allergies and diets. We received SO SO SO many compliments about the food from our wedding guests. Most of them went up for second helpings, because everything was overwhelmingly delicious.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience!

Working with Mark and his team was a delight. They ensured all the dishes my husband and I wanted to see where presented in the appetizers as we had a formal plated dinner. Arthur's staff was top notch during the event itself making sure everyone was being taken care of and people were happy. With a large family and hungry friends, Arthur's Catering made the difference in our event. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or anyone planning a wedding with lots of different tastes.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ashley Itzkowitz · Married on 10/20/2018

Not a single bad thing to say

This review is coming so late but I just finished up with one of my vendors and wanted to wait until then to write them all at once...

I could not begin to say enough good things about Arthurs Catering and our point person Hayli, who I was so confident in from the beginning that I didn't stress once about things being followed through with flawlessly. From the first time we contacted them till the day of our wedding everything was absolutely amazing. Great response time, flexible and helpful with changes to help fit our budget, knowledgeable/helpful advice when making decisions, top notch service, beautiful set up and great food. I wish I could remember the name of the guy who was specifically focused on my husband, myself, and our parents the day of because he was AWESOME! Even made me a plate and brought it in to my dressing room between photos so I could enjoy the cocktail hour food. Do yourself a favor and book this company =)

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Leah Fitzpatrick

Leah · Married on 03/17/2018

Katie was by far our FAVORITE vendor. She was so helpful from day 1 and extremely down to earth. She made sure we stayed in budget and still received an outstanding menu. The food was complimented by many of our guests after the wedding! Not only was she helpful during the wedding planning process but she and her team were very attentive on the day of. They definitely went above and beyond our expectations. We would recommend Arthur's a million times over (and ask for Katie!)

Sent on 04/08/2018

Rachael · Married on 03/04/2018

Arthur's really made some amazing food for our wedding!! Everything was PERFECT!!! I definitely recommend & absolutely will rehire!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2018

Arthur's has a reputation that seems almost impossible for them to live up to but after having them cater our wedding it is obvious the reputation is very well earned and deserved! The food and professionalism of this company is all around outstanding and the amount of compliments we received on the food was INSANE. I was able to leave things up to Arthur's completely stress free knowing I put all the food, drink and table setting responsibilities in their hands. They 110% delivered! I would hire them again in a heartbeat, thank you Arthur's and Lori!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Arthur's Catering!! We used them to cater our wedding and they surpassed our expectation in every area. We worked with Katie and she was beyond helpful, even answering wedding questions outside the catering arena. Everytime we met with her was always a treat, so professional and thoughtful (appetizer tastings and delicious breads to take home). The day of the wedding, I had no stress because I knew that Katie and the Arthur's staff had everything taken care of! And the staff....the nicest, friendliest people!!! They took such great care of our guests, and even had "to-go" food for my husband and I to enjoy later that night. They thought of everything.

Sent on 03/09/2018