Art of Imagination Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/22/2021

Deborah and Team are fabulous!

Art of Imagination did an absolutely wonderful job on the design and aesthetic details of our wedding. We hired them to do pipe-and-drape as well as a beautiful entry way sign at The Rookery in downtown Chicago. Deborah & Nicole were both thoughtful and fabulous to work with—going above-and-beyond every step of the way. I cannot recommend working with them enough. The pictures of their work speak for themselves!
    Catherine R. Married on 10/17/2021

Beautiful results!

We really enjoyed working with Deb and the entire Art of Imagination team. Our venue (Bridgeport Art Center) connected us to the team as one of their preferred lighting & décor and we now know why - they're professional, responsive, knowledgeable, and creative. Deb and team knew the venue inside and out and gave wonderful suggestions that looked perfect for how we imagined our wedding. They were even able to help us get even more value for our money by including additional options since another couple at our venue (the same weekend) had a similar set-up to ours - rather than charge both couples the standard cost, they lowered the rates for both of us! With so many wedding vendors to choose from, I'm so glad that we chose AoI. They helped our wedding day look and feel beautiful for us and our guests.
  • Nicole
    Nicole V. Married on 10/01/2021

They created our dream reception!

Art of Imagination created our picture perfect reception venue with beautiful drapery and up lighting! They were SO easy to work with, and created a perfect design for us quickly. We would recommend them to everyone!
  • Molly
    Molly M. Married on 09/04/2021

Professional, accommodating, responsive - highly recommend!

Deborah and Nicole at Art of Imagination were patient, offered great suggestions, understood my vision, were responsive, and ultimately went above and beyond to make our special day truly beyond what we could have ever dreamed of. They transformed the space with beautiful lights, greenery, flowers, and decor. Thank you Deborah and team!
  • Martha
    Martha M. Married on 06/08/2021

Very professional!

Art of Imagination provided décor for our wedding. They are very familiar with the venue we chose (Bridgeport Art Center) and knew all the ins and outs of having a wedding there.

Both Sandra and Deborah were wonderful to work with! We were looking for minimal décor as we felt the venue was beautiful as is. They worked with our ideas and were super helpful throughout the process. They were very responsive and willing to provide their point of view which we appreciated.
    Christine R. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful!

Art of imagination really brought the space to life for us. I had seen photos of Stan mansion decorated before but seeing it in person was better than I ever could have imagined! Thank you so much for helping making our day perfect!
  • Jenny
    Jenny S. Married on 12/05/2020

A Dream Come True

Deborah and her team are impeccable at making your vision come to life. They listen to every detail you provide and make sure to ask for your opinion on a question before they provide their feedback. We had to postpone our wedding a year because of Covid and AOI was accommodating and understanding when our entire color palette changed. Highly recommend using them as a one stop vendor for floral, lighting, decor. I had very minimal to take home with me the night of my wedding, it was one less vendor to manage, and the end product was absolutely stunning! Deb made my vision come alive where it counted with minimal, rustic details and a few grand ‘pieces’ such as my arch and cascading bouquet. Plus, during an insane wedding and event season I always felt like I was a priority and fully listened to in my consult visits. My guests are still talking about the decor and how beautiful it all was!
  • Cassie
    Cassie E. Married on 04/04/2020

Just what we hoped for!

Deborah and her team were great to work with! They listened to our ideas and helped provide direction when we needed it. They were very flexible with rescheduling in a difficult year and ultimately brought our vision to life!
  • Irina
    Irina Married on 01/19/2020

The Art of Imagination can create a fairy tale out of a plain space!

The Art of Imagination can truly create something exquisite out of a plain space. Deborah has been very professional and she will make sure that you get exactly what you are looking for. The team is also very handy and professional, they work really fast and are very attentive to details.
    I had an amazing experience with them and will highly recommend them.
    The Art of Imagination has a large selection of drape styles, up lights, overall room lighting and they customize everything depending on the client's preference.
    It was extremely easy to work with them and I am 100% satisfied.
  • Kate
    Kate F. Married on 10/26/2019

Turned Wedding into a DREAM!!

Working with Deborah, Sandra and their team was literally the best thing my husband and I could have done!!! They completely transformed our wedding venue, Room 1520, into something out of a dream! They really listened to what our vision was and then amped it up to something even more incredible and magical. The first time I got a chance to see their creativity come to life at the venue left me completely speechless. Also, during the process leading up to the big day, they made me feel completely at ease and always had a "can-do, do not worry about anything" attitude. I cannot recommend them enough!!! I will miss working with them as they made it so much fun!
  • Tory
    Tory L. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Wedding

I am very happy I worked with Art of Imagination. Deborah was very knowledgeable and provided great guidance about production at the Bridgeport Art Center. Her team was more of the same - professional and helpful - during the walk through and the wedding. And of course, the wedding was gorgeous! (Photos by Jasmine Nichole Photography)
    Sarah Married on 10/05/2019

Lovely extra touches

We worked with Art of Imagination for our wedding at Bridgeport Art Center (Skyline Loft). They were super easy to work with and very accommodating to our short timeline and lack of "vision" for what we wanted. They added some lovely touches to make the space feel warm and inviting -- highly recommend for taking your special event to the next level!
  • Katy
    Katy M. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful work

Working with Deb and her team was so easy and our wedding turned our exactly how we had imagined it. The lighting, candles, and the chutzpah were gorgeous. She also helped us think through some styling issues we were having, further making our day gorgeous.
  • Willy
    Willy C. Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic! Talented, personalized, and easy to work with!

We hired Art of Imagination to do the production and decor for our August 2019 wedding. We were thrilled with how everything looked -- the people at Art of Imagination really took our vision and unconventional centerpieces and ran with it - sticking with the theme and vibe that we wanted while also elevating the elegance of the entire event. Wonderful to work with. Would highly recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Art of Imagination went above and beyond to create my dream wedding. The decor was phenomenal and so beautifully designed. Everything from the florals to the backdrop was perfect. Deborah is amazing to work with and is a true expert when it comes to wedding decor. In my ideas board, I had a little swingset with florals as an inspiration photo, but never actually thought it could be done at the venue. Deborah made it happen, and it was such a cute photo opportunity for the guests! I can't recommend her services enough!
    Emily V. Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely incredible team to work with, all around!

I don’t know where to begin with this amazing company. If you want to go with someone who genuinely cares about understanding and capturing the vibe and hopes you have for your dream day, please have one conversation with Deborah and you’ll look no further. She was kind, curious, thoughtful, and understood the goal my now-husband and I had for our big day and did everything needed to make it perfect. At our venue walkthrough, we met Sandra from AOI who we ended us asking to be our day of coordinator and our day wouldn’t have nearly been the same without her. She’s a true gem. The whole team, from start to finish, was so thoughtful, in the big details and especially the small, and I can’t say enough great things about them. I would recommend Art of Imagination above all others over and over and over again. Thank you AOI! You are all the best
    Maryjo Married on 06/01/2019

A beautiful day

I am so glad I worked with Art of Imagination for our wedding at Bridgeport Art Center. Deborah’s intimate knowledge of the Skyline Loft was so helpful and her creativity made our wedding reception so special. It was her idea to have a live musician stationed in the elevator, who serenaded wedding guests as they rode up to the 5th floor/the Skyline Loft. This was one of the most talked about parts of our wedding! AOI also has beautiful pieces to rent like copper bath tubs to hold beer and a CHEERS sign that we set up in front of the band. Deborah met with my parents and I multiple times, both at her studio and Bridgeport, which allowed me the time to refine my vision and decide what I exactly wanted. It was clear to me that Deborah and the AOI team truly cares about her clients! I am so thankful to AOI! Photos by Wes Craft Photography.
    Tetyana Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome, creative, talented people!

Art of Imagination was wonderful to work with for our wedding! We got married at Bridgeport Art Center on 5/11/19 and decided to go with AOM for string lights and décor. Their pricing is extremely reasonable and Deborah was very nice and understood our vision for the day. With Deborah’s help, we decided on string lights, uplighting, and the Curato tub for the bar. I really wanted garland/ greenery hung up but was limited on budget, so I asked if they would be willing to hang garland that I provided. They were able to work with me and come up with a plan that we were both happy with. Sandra attended the final walk through at our venue and helped fine-tune the final details. She was awesome to work with, was comfortable with the venue and all our vendors, and knew exactly what she was doing. On the day of, everything looked beautiful! The lights were perfect, the tub was definitely a showpiece and the greenery was amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests about all of the décor. AOM even threw in a globe light wall behind out place- card table for us! We did not know they were doing this and it was such an awesome surprise for us on the day. We are very happy we hired AOM and cannot recommend them enough! They are amazing at their craft and really care about making your vision come to life!
  • AmyD
    Amy Married on 08/25/2018

Art of Imagination - they make your dreams come true!

When my husband and I entered the ballroom to get married, the only thing both of us thought was that we just wanted time to take in how beautiful the room was. That was definitely thanks to Art of Imagination - they can transform any room into a place where dreams come true! From stage covers to draping (our venue, Stan Mansion, has gorgeous columns that AoI draped PERFECTLY), to beautiful soft lighting throughout the ceremony and reception, AoI absolutely created a dream atmosphere. Deborah and Sandra were absolutely wonderful to work with! Thank you all so much!!
    Rachel Married on 10/14/2017
    Art of Imagination was the preferred decorating vendor at our wedding venue, Room 1520. And after seeing some photos of what they can do, it's no wonder why.

My husband and I wanted to keep our wedding pretty minimalist, so we probably didn't really challenge their creativity too much, but we were thrilled with how things turned out. We told Deborah we wanted stringed lights, a lighted backdrop for our "altar" and behind our sweetheart table, and candles everywhere, and her team happily delivered. They even set up the lights and backdrop a few days early since there weren't other events happening there before our wedding, so we got to see them when we were dropping things off for the big day.

The AoI crew was on site right after our wedding ended to start breaking everything down, which I'm sure the venue manager appreciated.

We were thrilled with how our wedding looked and have no doubt that Art of Imagination can realize any wedding vision you may have.
    Tom Married on 09/23/2017
    We are so happy we decided to go with Art of Imagination for our lighting and drapery. Deborah and her staff were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. From the early planning stages, they worked with us to ensure we would have the wedding of our dreams.

When it came time for the big day, we were blown away with how perfect everything looked at our venue (Bridgeport Art Center). It was so cool seeing everything come together just how we had envisioned. To anyone reading this still looking for the perfect lighting/decor vendor for their wedding, this is the one you want. You will seriously not be disappointed.
    Amy Married on 09/08/2017
    Deborah and Art of Imagination did the lighting for our wedding at the Bridgeport Art Center and did a fantastic job, as usual. All of my guests loved the beautiful ambiance created by the lighting. Deborah goes above and beyond to help design your vision. I would HIGHLY recommend! Thank you!
    Sara Married on 01/21/2017
    Deborah did such an amazing job with the lighting for my wedding at Lacuna Lofts. I am not a fan of uplighting (specifically purple) so she suggested doing an amber color and it was perfect. It was a really great experience!
    Jen Married on 11/18/2016
    Deborah and her team are a one of a kind, amazingly talented company - hire them immediately. From start to finish, working with Deborah was so much fun -- she saw a vision for our day and it was spot on. What she created for us was a sophisticated and intimate ceremony/dining room space that totally wowed us and our guests. The dancing was in a separate section of the venue and in there, using lighting, Deborah created a really fun space for our guests to let loose and dance.

It was beyond perfect and we are so grateful with how beautiful Deborah made our day! She went above and beyond and we can't recommend her enough!
    Sandy Married on 08/20/2016
    Art of Imagination was the preferred vendor for lighting and draping at my venue. I wanted it all, but a lot of it was out of my budget. Deborah, was amazing and she worked with me to give me what she could within my budget and it turned out absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't have changed anything about it! Thank you!