Arrowhead Golf Club Reviews

Arrowhead Golf Club 5
Arrowhead Golf Club 6
Arrowhead Golf Club 7

Colleen · Married on 07/17/2015

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Arrowead Golf Club, and it was absolutely perfect! The entire planning process went so smoothly and could not have been any easier. The staff (we primarily interacted with Alexis who was fantastic!) were helpful and very responsive. The food was phenomenal. I have food allergies, and I was very impressed by how accommodating the chef was to make sure I had the perfect vegan meal. I would absolutely recommend Arrowhead to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding reception venue!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Erica · Married on 05/02/2015

Arrowhead was the perfect venue for us! Classy and elegant! The entire staff was professional and extremely accommodating. They made all of our requests happen and did so with a smile! Alexis was so helpful and very prompt in answering all of my emails. Our wedding was wonderful. We received numerous compliments on Arrowhead and their staff. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kristin · Married on 03/21/2015

My husband and I recently held our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead and it was wonderful. Jaci and Alexis were so easy to work with and extremely helpful. There were weeks that I emailed them at least twice a day everyday - they always responded promptly and kindly, never made me feel like I was a crazy bride. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and our friends and family are still raving about how awesome the food was. Having both the ceremony and reception indoors at Arrowhead requires a lot of coordination between the vendors and staff. I was nervous about the transition but went so smoothly I didn't even notice anything going on and the room looked amazing for both the ceremony and reception. Although Arrowhead a bit on the expensive side it is so worth it.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Hannah · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Arrowhead! Jaci was so wonderful to work with! She and her team helped to over-manage every detail and helped to create an absolutely flawless evening that was everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 10/20/2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception here a few weeks ago. We had such an amazing experience with Arrowhead Golf Club and I really wanted to share my positive experience with other bride/groom's. (You always hear about the negative, unfortunately). Everything at Arrowhead from beginning to end was extremely easy and wonderful. I fell in love with the building and the grounds, and my husband loves to golf so i knew he would be on board as long as the food was great. Once we met with Jaci and toured the inside and banquet area, that is when my mom and I truly fell in love. They have a wonderful package that included everything we were looking for and more! As I noted before, Jaci is the person we worked with throughout all of our planning. While all of the staff there is great, Jaci is one of the sweetest, most laid back people i have ever come in contact with. She just made everything a "no brainer." Don't mistake her kindness for weakness though. Every time I requested anything or emailed her regarding wedding decisions, she responded very promptly and efficiently. And if she didn't have an answer for me right away, she made sure to find out the information and get back to me. She was also very helpful in recommending other vendors that often work with Arrowhead (They were all wonderful as well). Did i mention i planned my whole wedding from Florida? This isn't the easiest task for some, but I am pretty laid back myself and with the help of Jaci, it was so easy and flawless. It is almost 3 weeks after our wedding now, and we are still getting compliments about how our food and service was the best they ever had at a wedding. The food, service, and everything included in our package exceeded our expectations and we can't thank Arrowhead enough for making our day SO special!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

We had our wedding, both ceremony and reception, at Arrowhead in September. We were engaged for over a year, so had plenty of communications with Arrowhead leading up to the big day. Arrowhead just blew both myself and my husband away in terms of service and friendliness. We dealt with Jaci leading up to the wedding, and she was always so quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the planning process. The venue is just beautiful, and the set up of the ceremony and reception, was far beyond my expectations. I think the biggest comment I can give to future brides is in regards to the amazing food! I have been to plenty of weddings, with all sorts of chefs or caterers, and I can honestly say the food at Arrowhead was the best. Everything from the presentation to the size of the portions was better than I had expected. We got compliments all night regarding the size and taste of the filet. We have been married almost a month now and we are still receiving compliments! People have actually told us they have gone back to Arrowhead for the food SINCE the wedding. (Arrowhead has a bar/restaurant you can dine in at any time).
    This isn't your typical golf course wedding, and if you have any desire for this time of venue, definitely check out Arrowhead. I signed the contract with them within 30 minutes of seeing it!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/12/2014

My husband and I just had our Ceremony and reception just a few weeks ago on 9/12/14. If I could give more than 5 stars for each category I would! Jaci and her staff are so professional yet they make you feel comfortable and at ease through every step of the process. Jaci answered all of my many emails within a few hours, provided timelines, and gave her advice when it came to making decisions. Our wedding was supposed to take place outside but the weather was not cooperating so it was moved in to the grand ballroom and it was just as beautiful. The night went without one hiccup and everyone is still raving about the food and service. Clearly, every experience has been positive. I love Arrowhead and 110% reccommend it!

Sent on 09/23/2014

brittany · Married on 09/06/2014

My fiancé and I fell in love with Arrowhead as soon as we pulled up and then when we met jaci we fell in love even more! she is so calming and always so happy she truly wants to make your day perfect and perfect was an understatement! Jaci answered all my questions within hours of my emails and the staff were so great the day of our wedding! We truly had the most perfect and amazing wedding day! it was more than we could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Emily · Married on 07/11/2014

Venue: My husband is an avid golfer. Having golfed at Arrowhead Golf Club in the past, he suggested looking at the reception venue when we got engaged. From the moment we walked in, I knew it was the place for us. I loved the fact that we were able to have the entire upstairs to ourselves. It included a lounge (this was a nice quiet space for guests to retreat throughout the night), pre-function room (people spent a lot of time out here.. it was used for cocktail hour, our photo booth, candy bar, and late night snack), and very spacious dining room and dance floor. I also had my own "bridal suite" room to freshen up or take a breather. Finally, there were three balconies for guests to walk onto for a gorgeous view of the golf course.

Service: Jaci is AMAZING! She is extremely organized and always kept me on top of my timeline from the day we signed a contract. I had so many questions throughout the process, and she responded to my emails within a day! She truly made us feel very special during the process. We also had wonderful service throughout our reception!

Food/Drink: There were so many options for us to choose from! We were able to attend a complimentary appetizer/drink expo months before the event which was very well-organized. A couple months before our reception, we also participated in a small, formal meal tasting. We received many compliments on our food! Another wonderful perk was that our cake was included in our exclusive package through Oak Mill Bakery. The cake was absolutely amazing!

We have received SO many compliments about our wedding-- the venue, service, and food. My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect reception. Thank you, Jaci and Arrowhead staff!

Sent on 08/04/2014

My husband and I were married at Arrowhead Golf Club in June of 2014.

Venue: From the moment we signed our contract with Arrowhead Golf Club, we had very high expectations. Having attended a wedding at Arrowhead in the past, we were generally aware of the ambiance, food and service. However, throughout our yearlong engagement and planning process, Arrowhead significantly exceeded every expectation we had.

Service: Working with Jaci Jesionowski was an absolute pleasure. Jaci was friendly, timely in her responses, knowledgeable, and very accommodating to any “side” requests we had. Jaci truly made us feel like we were the only bride and groom in the world!

Food/Drinks: The food and drink options are endless! We had multiple appetizers, a several course meal, desserts, and late night snacks! Everything was fantastic. The best part was that we didn’t have any surprises on the day of our wedding as we were able to attend a complimentary appetizer/drink tasting and a separate complimentary formal entrée tasting.

Our Guests: Not only did we have the best time at our wedding but our guests were extremely complimentary to us about how the food was GREAT, the location was BEAUTIFUL, and how the staff was so ATTENTIVE.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I LOVED everything about Arrowhead. the coordinators and kitchen staff have HIGHLY exceed our expectations an made sure we had a night to remember. There were NO fails with them. Although pricey, it was worth EVERY penny and you see where your money goes with them. Honestly COULD NOT HAVE ASKED for a better experience or had my wedding reception anywhere else! Here is part of a letter we wrote (couldn't fit it all in):
    There are absolutely no words to describe on how incredibly grateful Brett and I are for the excellent service provided on our wedding on May 31. You, and all of the staff involved, (all the other coordinators, the servers, cooks, chef, banquet captain) have exceeded our expectations for our day! Brett and I, and all of our guests, were blown away by the care that was taken from the way everything was decorated, to the service at cocktail hour and bar service, and all the way through dinner. It was truly an evening of spectacular service and care!
    Jaci - - a very special thanks to you for making everything so incredibly easy to plan! Of all the wedding planning, working with the venue was the least of my worries, and that's because of great coordinators like you who make everything so simple and making sure things flowed smoothly from the very beginning. So THANK YOU again! You've been a huge part in making our wedding planning easy and very memorable (even though I didn't make it on "Say Yes to the Dress", but without your notice, I wouldn't have not gotten as far as I did, and I got pretty far) :)
    To the Chef and all who is part of the kitchen - - we can't stop raving about the food!! From the Arrowhead wedding expo, to the service at our tasting, down to dinner at our wedding day, we couldn't have been served any better meals. Our guests are still talking about the food! This means a lot to us, especially to my husband who is a chef himself and has worked years doing weddings.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Sable · Married on 03/22/2014

Our entire experience with Arrowhead Golf Club was nothing short of amazing! From our very first tour, we knew Arrowhead was the perfect place for our wedding. The venue is gorgeous, and we loved that there is only one wedding per night at the venue. Our wedding pictures outside of Arrowhead are spectacular, even on a chilly March day with snow still on the ground! Jaci was amazing to work with. She kept us at ease and informed through the entire process. She is amazingly organized which helped us to be organized. Jaci was able to provide us with referrals and ideas that would help make our wedding special. The staff overall at Arrowhead are phenomenal. They made sure that the bridal party never had an empty drink and that all of our needs were met on the wedding day. There was a event prior to our wedding, and the staff converted the space from a Jewish celebration to our Wedding celebration in no time! The food was remarkable. Our guests continue to rave about it! Same with our late night snacks! What's even better, Arrowhead includes the wedding cake in their Exclusive package from Oak Mill Bakery. As luck would have it, Oak Mill Bakery is highly sought after - and the taste proves it! The cake was not only gorgeous, but super yummy! Arrowhead does a wonderful job of adding little upgraded touches, and the bar manager made sure we were happy with our bar choices for that night. Our guests had the best time and have marveled at how much time we must have spent in planning the wedding to be so gorgeous...but really, Jaci and her staff at Arrowhead made it so supremely easy that I can't take all of the credit for planning! We would highly recommend hosting an event at Arrowhead Golf Club!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Lindsey · Married on 03/08/2014

We held our wedding at Arrowhead Golf Club and could not have been happier. The place is gorgeous. It is modern yet elegant and timeless. They only host one wedding per evening, so the entire upstairs is reserved for you and your guests. The room and ambiance is warm and inviting. The dance floor is big, but not so big that it looks empty. The huge windows overlooking the golf course make a perfect backdrop to the room.

Throughout my 9 month engagement, Jaci, the event coordinator, was quick to respond to all of my emails and was extremely helpful in answering any question or concern I had. On the day of the wedding, Jaci and her staff ensured the room was exactly as I had imagined. The food was excellent. It tasted exactly as it did at the tasting and we have received so many compliments on how great the food was. The service was top-notch. The servers and bartenders were extremely attentive and no one ever had to wait for a drink.

Our guests have been raving about the venue, the food and the service. I would highly recommend Arrowhead Golf Club as the perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Roberta · Married on 12/31/2013

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Arrowhead, and loved it. The food is great, the staff is helpful and very kind. Jaci, the events manager, is awesome. She is easy to work with, provides helpful advise, and takes car of everything! We still have people telling us how good the food and drinks where! We added the martini bar and the bomb chocolate table, and it was great, and people loved it, i would suggest adding it!

Sent on 01/26/2014

My husband and I had our reception at Arrowhead on Dec 28, 2013. We both appreciated Jaci's swift response to all emails, the thoughtfulness of her responses, her willingness to work with us to get exactly what we wanted, and her support for ideas we had (such as bringing in an outside vendor or getting rid of wedding cake). She truly went out of her way to make sure the wedding was perfect and fit our ideas. She was helpful and supportive when I wanted to come in and set up the room with my decorations, and the room was even better than I could have imagined. The Christmas decorations looked stunning and every outside decoration I had was set up exactly how I wanted. The food was also phenomenal-we are still receiving compliments on how delicious everything was. The appetizers were fantastic, and we appreciated that there was food and champagne for both the groomsmen and bridesmaids in the bridal suite. She also worked with us on customizing the appetizers and specialized drink-that definitely helped make the day more “us”. The vegetarian and pork options were outstanding. Multiple people commented that they were full before the main course, but once it arrived they licked the sauce off the plate, it was so good. :) The ice cream set up was better than we had expected-she took 3 gallon tubs of ice cream and made it look fancy! At the end of the night everyone was helpful in cleaning up and getting the gifts packed away. The only non-stellar thing we noticed was that the cocktail room got very crowded during the first hour, but the ropes were opened up and that was quickly fixed.
    Overall, we cannot thank Arrowhead enough for making our wedding exactly what we wanted. We are so thrilled with how everything looked and happened, there is not a single thing we would change :)

Sent on 01/09/2014

Mary · Married on 12/22/2013

Arrowhead Golf Club was the perfect place to host my winter wedding! Not only was the staff incredibly accommodating, but they truly did everything to make my vision a reality. The staff was very on top of things and kept all the guests pleased! Jaci was always willing to make time to meet with me if I was in the area and wanted to look at the room again or change my mind on fabrics, and she would give her honest opinions about decor and arrangements. Arrowhead is beautifully decorated for the holidays, and I got numerous compliments from guests and attendants about how classy and gorgeous everything turned out. The food also exceeded my expectations, and the needs of everyone at the wedding were promptly taken care of. Arrowhead helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect! I highly recommend it.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Angela · Married on 09/14/2013

We had our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead. It turned out beautiful. Outside ceremony was just as I pictured it. We couldn't have asked for better weather for the ceremony and to take our photos afterwards. The reception was amazing and many of our guests complemented on the food and how beautiful Arrowhead was setup. My main decision factor on how we ended up booking our wedding through Arrowhead was the fact that there is only one wedding a day. Our wedding was the only one and we didn't have to share venue bathroom or space with anyone else. We had the whole floor to our wedding selves. Our wedding coordinator Jaci at Arrowhead was great to work with. She made it very smooth on making last minute changes.
    My husband and I would defiantly recommend Arrowhead as the venue for the next happy couple to be married at.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

I had my wedding at Arrowhead on August 24th, 2013. I could not have asked for a better venue and staff to work with. The venue is always kept in pristine condition and looking beautiful and clean. Jaci and her event staff including the waiters and bartenders are amazing. Jaci is very easy to work with even when I bombarded her with a million emails asking questions. She is always quick to respond and has an answer to all of your questions. They have a timeline to help you plan your wedding accordingly. I would recommend anyone having any event, especially a wedding, at Arrowhead. Everything (food, decor, ceremony site & staff) were perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2013

My husband and both our families had a WONDERFUL day a month ago. The Arrowhead staff only gave us the best. I'm sad that I won't get to talk/email with Jaci anymore because she is such a great person to work with. I highly recommend Arrowhead for any formal event.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Alicia · Married on 07/19/2013

From the moment I first discovered Arrowhead Golf Club, I knew I had found the reception venue of my dreams! The venue is absolutely gorgeous – the grand ballroom was exactly what I had envisioned. It was a delight to work with Jaci and the rest of the staff at AGC. Jaci saved the day after the cake was delivered when my bakery failed to include the gluten-free cupcakes that I had ordered. I didn't find out until after the wedding day that Jaci had sent someone to a local bakery to pick up some gluten-free cupcakes so that my guests who could not have gluten would have a dessert to enjoy. Thank you Jaci and everyone at AGC for helping us to create a beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Tara · Married on 07/13/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Arrowhead Golf Club. My husband Jeff and I were married there on Saturday, July 13th. It was a beautiful day all around, and it is because of Jaci and the Arrowhead staff.

Since booking in December of 2011, Jaci has been a breeze to work with. Our vision changed several times over the 18 months and she was always very accommodating, offering creative ideas and options. Over those months, I sent Jaci countless emails full of questions. She was always very speedy to reply, which made wedding planning stress-free.

The reception itself went off without a hitch. The servers were very attentive to our every need. Joe Hellar in particular was very helpful. After breaking down the tables/linens at the end of the night all of our decorations were returned to us in great condition.

Again, I can't sing their praises enough! Thank you Jaci and the AGC staff for making our wedding day unforgettable! Feel at ease to book your event here-they are fantastic!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

AMAZING! Money well spent, for the perfect wedding! The food and atmosphere was perfect and Jaci is very helpful and prompt!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Pick this place! My wedding would not have been the same if I would have gone elsewhere. Jaci, the wedding coordinator, was amazing! She is very knowledgeable, prompt and super sweet! Arrowheads food is delicious! They have an awesome appetizer event which allows u to try every appetizer! Yum! The staff was very attentive, I never worried about being on time. Great great place, I am extremely satisfied :)

Sent on 06/29/2013

I had my wedding at Arrowhead this past weekend. I can express how happy we are with our choice.
    Everything was perfect! We worked with Jaci and she was wonderful. She helped us the entire way with decisions, details and embellishments. She was easy to contact and was always available. You feel like you are the only wedding with how much attention you get from the staff at Arrowhead.

Our outdoor cocktail hour was absolutely beautiiful, the food was amazing and the room was perfectly set up. Our guests had a wonderful time and told myself and my parents how impressed they were with everything.

Another great thing Arrowhead has to offer is letting future brides and grooms come in to try all the appetizers, late night snacks and different wine choices. This makes it so much easier to make choices when it comes down to finializing details.

Overall we are extremely happy and would definitely recommend Arrowhead to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2013

After determining that our downtown CHI wedding would be too $$ for our 160 guest wedding, I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to find an analogous experience in the burbs. However, we found Arrowhead and now that our wedding is over, I can't recommend Arrowhead enough to future brides.
    Arrowhead was exceptional to work with. Jaci especially was professional, patient and responsive. Jaci also gave us great advice on how to make the day run smoothly. Arrowhead exceeded expectations on all fronts a bride would care about - service, food, cost, coordination, etc.

Sent on 06/26/2013