Arrowhead Golf Club Reviews

Arrowhead Golf Club 5
  • Abigail

Abigail Rivera · Married on 10/13/2019

Getting Married This October

I will get married this October 2019. Getting the venue was made so easy for us. Kimmie Reed is amazing, her service is exceptionally great. She shows she cares and everything flowed perfectly the day we signed the contract. This was our third venue we saw and my fiancé and I knew this was the place. They also hosted a bridal showcase, last month that my fiancé and I enjoyed so much. I cannot wait to say I DO this October at this beautiful venue.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Rafdal · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect setting for our formal yet heartfelt wedding!

I was thrilled to get married at Arrowhead Golf Club! My husband and I toured several wedding venues in Michigan, Indiana, and the Chicago suburbs but no place gave us *that feeling* until we visited Arrowhead.

Arrowhead is beautiful- the decor is classic but modern and the grounds and architecture of the building gave us phenomenal wedding photos. So many golf clubs we toured were beaten up and dingy but Arrowhead looks brand new!! We particularly loved its private garden reserved for outdoor ceremonies- we found most golf clubs will just stick their wedding ceremonies on some random hole! I had been dreaming of an outdoor wedding so this was the major selling point.

As a Midwesterner, I also knew I had to make pretty robust rain plans. Fortunately, we had a beautiful sunny day, but the rain option (the ballroom) can be made just as beautiful and the building has several overhangs to utilize for semi-outdoor photos on a rainy day.

Arrowhead does kind of “nickel and dime” you (annoying but typical for weddings) and they will even charge you for more than 100 chairs at the ceremony. We booked with a wedding coordinator who ended up leaving a few months later so we did have to re-confirm details a few times. But these are not reasons to discourage anyone from booking Arrowhead- the food, staff, service, and setting was excellent and exactly what we dreamed of for our wedding.

Arrowhead Golf Club 6
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Service & Venue

We actually used them for both my bridal shower AND rehearsal dinner, and it was an amazing experience! The person we were originally working with when we booked both events had told us incorrect dates for when certain things were “due” (final count, menu selections, etc.) and then went on leave; so, we finished planning with someone else, but she was so accommodating, responsive, communicative, and overall incredible. The service during the events was amazing as well! They were on top of everything and were just so helpful. We had an absolutely wonderful time and I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Gina · Married on 06/23/2019

Totally Perfect!

We had the best experience with arrowhead! Staff was amazing to work with and our wedding turned out beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Chani · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!! Would highly recommend this place!

I would highly recommend arrowhead to anyone! They were absolutely amazing! The food was great and the people were so nice and genuine! I truly had a magical night!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Melanie Mackeben · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

We had our wedding reception here on October 6, 2018. Arrowhead gave us the wedding of our dreams! Alexis was our coordinate and she made it all happen. She was professional, prompt, and courteous during the entire process. The food was incredible, the venue is gorgeous, and the service top notch. You are the only wedding at the venue the night of your wedding, which is a huge plus. The vibe is the PERFECT cross between your standard ballroom and a country club - which was important to me. Cannot recommend Arrowhead enough in hosting your wedding reception!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2018

I fell in love with Arrowhead from the first time I saw it and knew it was the perfect venue for my September 30, 2018 wedding, especially after I was told the venue only hosts one wedding per night, something that was very important to me. I started planning very early, 18 months in advance, but Arrowhead was nothing but accommodating and patient with me from start to finish, despite my 5000+ questions/concerns. My original coordinator, Brittiny ended up moving in the middle of my planning process, which was a concern at first. However, the transition to working with Alexis was seamless, and I instantly felt reassured and knew I was still in great hands.

I had a multicultural wedding with a belly dancing performance, a quirky ceremony, and a list of special requests. Arrowhead made all of my requests a reality, and I rarely heard "no", which was so wonderful as a bride with a very specific vision! Perhaps what I appreciated the most was that Alexis was willing to wait as long as possible to make the call about the weather, which enabled me to have my dream ceremony in their gorgeous garden space. It was perfect and so well maintained and beautiful.

To say that Arrowhead made my wedding day perfect and ideal is an understatement. Our guests will not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how efficient, friendly, and accommodating the staff was. There were no long gaps between courses, glasses were instantly refilled, and we felt so special and cared for the entire day. I only wish I could go back in time and relive my wedding day at Arrowhead on repeat! My budget was not huge, but the promotions and willingness of Arrowhead to work with each couple's needs allowed me to have a wedding that felt and looked like it cost tens of thousands more than I spent! I cannot recommend this venue enough, they will ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!

P.S. The Nitro Ice Cream Bar is AMAZING!

Arrowhead Golf Club 13
    Arrowhead Golf Club 20
    Arrowhead Golf Club 21
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 08/25/2018

We went with Arrowhead for our wedding reception and were so impressed with Alexis (our representative) and her team! When picking a wedding venue my husband and I were between two places. As it turned out picking Arrowhead was one of the best decisions we made! The months working up to the big day Alexis was always there to help us talk with vendors or layout the wedding day. When it came to the day of the venue was beautifully decorated and everything ran smoothly. When planning this wedding the number one thing I found with vendors is that your interaction will go well with them if they are excited for your day. With Arrowhead every interaction was smooth and eased my worried mind because they were just so excited to make that day amazing for us. They are all incredible people that care about their customers.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Arrowhead was the last venue we looked at and boy am I glad we did! I can not say enough about Arrowhead Golf Club! We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception here on 8.18.18. We worked with Alexis for all the planning and then Natalie was our "go-to" the day of. She was AMAZING! Anything we needed, she was already a step ahead. Everything was perfect. The staff at AGC truly makes the day all about you. The outdoor site was beautiful and very well kept up. Being the only wedding was a huge plus. People do not stop commenting on how amazing the food was and I 100% agree! I am very grateful with how the team at AGC was and would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 09/05/2018

geraldine · Married on 08/04/2018

The wedding & outside ceremony were at Arrowhead & it was stunning. The grounds & venue are breathtaking. The food amazing! We worked with Alexis and she was very responsive. Being the only wedding was important & having the food prepared on site a must. The words that I have heard to describe the venue & food, are: stunning, extravagant, delicious.! Very happy with the choice.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Arrowhead was so wonderful on my wedding day. They accommodated to all my needs and answered any questions I had. Alexis and Brittany were both fantastic Wedding Specialists, I could not have asked for a better group to work with on this adventure. Thank you Arrowhead for making my special day so magical and one I will most certainly not forget.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

So glad we picked the right place for our wedding! The food was sensational and our guests just kept talking about how good it was. They said they couldn't believe how great the food and staff was. We had a wedding with over 200 guests and we didn't hear 1 person have a complaint about the venue. Alexis was AMAZING to work with, the entire time, and she was so great about getting back to me whenever I had questions. She was flexible and made the whole process so much less stressful. Alexis truly made our wedding a night we will never forget. We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • STACEY

STACEY · Married on 09/09/2017

Arrowhead was the 5th and final venue my husband & I looked at when trying to find a venue. It truly stood out from all of the rest, especially when they told us we would be the ONLY wedding they had that day; that was the selling point for us. Throughout the process of planning our wedding ceremony & reception at Arrowhead, Alexis and her team were so accommodating and always available to reach out to for questions. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful, and the reception area is unique and elegant. The day of my wedding went so smoothly, and all of our guests could not stop complimenting the staff for being so attentive all throughout the night. Oh, and the food is AMAZING. I would recommend an Arrowhead wedding to any couple! It was a perfect day that we will remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Monica · Married on 07/08/2017

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding and experience than what Arrowhead provided for me and my husband. Our person of contact was Brittiny and she put such hard work into making our wedding so memorable. She paid such attention to detail, and her poise, coordination and management skills were unimaginable. It was literally a dream come true! I just loved seeing everything come together. All the guests were thoroughly impressed by all the details Brittiny and the staff put together (especially the woman's bathroom!). There were definitely some bumps in the road, but Brittiny was definitely my rock and helped calm me down when times became stressful. She made sure that me and Drew were well taken care of and ensured us not to have a worry in the world that night.

Once the dancing started, my right strap broke and the Arrowhead women quickly took me aside and tried safety pinning it back together. When that failed, one woman actually sewed my strap back on! I couldn't believe it. The staff truly cared about making my night special.

And I cannot forget about the service at our head table, Nick. Nick's humor and his dedication to really making mine and Drew's reception flawless made him become everyone's best friend by the end of the night!

Arrowhead Golf Club is not only a beautiful location for a ceremony and reception, but the staff there will help make planning a wedding seamless from start to finish!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/03/2017

Arrowhead Golf Club was the perfect venue for our wedding! We hosted our indoor ceremony and reception in their gorgeous upstairs ballroom. Brittiny was our main contact and she was incredible to work with, very responsive and always answered all of my questions within a day or two. I felt like I was in such good hands with her the day of the wedding and it showed. We got so many compliments on the beauty of the venue, and most importantly, the food. Our meals were delicious and our guests raved about them. We loved that we had a private food tasting ahead of time and were able to attend a bridal showcase to try all the wine and hor d'oeuvres. We did the upgraded Exclusive Package and it was well worth the money for the cocktail hour hor d'oeuvres, signature drink, cake and more. I would tell any bride looking for a beautiful venue with an incredible staff to consider Arrowhead. They really made our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/25/2016

Truly a top class wedding venue. My husband and I had our reception at Arrowhead and cannot say enough great things about the entire experience. Brittiny was our coordinator and she was exceptional. Very responsive and attentive to our requests along with being very knowledgeable. We along with our guests were treated like royalty at the reception. We highly recommend Arrowhead and Brittiny to anyone looking for the best wedding reception.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Cassie · Married on 11/05/2016

Not only are the grounds picture perfect and ballroom gorgeous with the floor to ceiling windows, but the staff is accommodating, flexible and really makes the couple feel valued and important. Brittany and Alexis were a pleasure to work with! Thank you Arrowhead for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Cathy · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Arrowhead Golf Club for our wedding reception in mid-October. Brittiny is a miracle worker – she always made us feel like our wedding was the top priority, and paid such close attention to all of the little details we wanted worked into our big day. Everything was perfect, and she was there throughout the reception to make sure all of the little details of our big day were perfect as well. The service, efficiency, communication, and attention to detail were first class; we could not be more thrilled to have had our wedding reception at this beautiful venue. All of our guests (still to this day) rave that the venue and service were top notch. I have never had more people express how delicious their food was either – a huge compliment to the chef! If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly advise that you stop by and take in the beauty of this golf club (and course!). The service from all of the staff, Brittiny in-particular, make it a “no brainer.” Thank you all, for giving us the perfect wedding reception.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't imagine a more beautiful, flawless wedding than the one we had at Arrowhead. My husband and I had our wedding (indoors) and reception on August 20, 2016, and everything was fantastic from start to finish. Our main contact was Alexis, and our backup was Brittiny. Alexis was friendly, professional and responsive (and always had an away message up when she was out of the office, so we weren't left hanging), and she was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process. Alexis was present during our wedding, and was really just awesome from start to finish. We had less contact with Brittiny, but she was also excellent.

The venue is huge and beautiful, and has sprawling golf course views. The guest area for our wedding was basically the whole second floor of the building, and looks very classy and elegant. There's a large hall with a big dance floor, a seating area away from everything where people can relax and talk, a well-stocked bar, and a large cocktail area/anteroom that provided an area for guests to mingle and take a break from the music and dancing.

The food was so good. The best wedding food I've had. We chose the filet mignon, the spinach-stuffed chicken, and a vegetarian option. Everything was done perfectly and our special requests were fulfilled with no problem. I've had multiple compliments on how great the food was, and I myself really liked what I was able to eat during the busy evening. We also had a gelato cart and a nacho bar, which were HUGE hits with our guests. And there are TONS of add-on options like these. We chose the upgraded Exclusive Package, and were provided with additional alcohol, a cake, a huge variety of table linens to choose from, and various other upgrades, including additional (delicious) hor d'oeuvres.

Overall the service was fantastic, the food was amazing, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It's pricey, but well worth the money. We had a beautiful, elegant wedding that went off without a hitch.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 06/25/2016

I had my bridal shower at Arrowhead and it was beautiful! The event planner was so helpful and really made my day run smoothly. Food was great and the grand room was gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jerry · Married on 12/12/2015

Arrowhead Golf Club was our BEST vendor (we had several great ones) and with how well our wedding turned out , we feel that is saying a LOT! Our primary contact was Brittiny and secondary was Alexis. They were both awesome! Brittiny was always supportive, available, and considerate. She coordinated all of our tastings (they went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our food choices), timelines, drop-offs, endless questions, etc, while seemingly always being available and willing to give suggestions and guidance when we needed. My now wife's mantra was "Just call Brittiny and it's taken care off." We chose the exclusive package which with all it included like upgraded bar, the cake, extra hors d' oeurve, and more, made it a great deal. Our amazing dinner choices were a little non conventional - bourbon salmon and apple cider pork. To this day, two months later, we continue to get compliments on how delicious all the food was. The only complaint about the food we ever heard was multiple people being upset they did not leave enough room for our dessert (the monogramed treats) and late night snack (nacho bar) both of which everyone said were incredible. Many guests told us it was the best meal they ever had at a wedding. They also loved how the hors d' oeuvres were served, all at once with four choices on the plates rather than having to wait for each one. Arrowhead also went to great lengths to cater to the bride. We were provided with a private bridal suite, a buzzer if we ever needed anything, and were assigned a captain who personally took care of anything we needed. Finally, the place is beautiful. We had a Christmas wedding and the entire place was decked out to the point that we felt we did not need so much of our own flowers. etc. Even in the dead of winter January when we first saw it, its beauty shined. We loved being the only wedding there & having the whole third floor to ourselves. Arrowhead, Brittiny & Alexis, thank you so much! We loved it!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Haley · Married on 11/14/2015

I never wanted to have a big wedding but I have NO regrets after having our wedding at Arrowhead. Everything was perfect and me and my husband and our families were completely stress free the entire evening! Working with Alexis and Brittiny made the experience even more personal and they could not have been more flexible and helpful. The whole day was more than I imagined. Everything went off without any flaws.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I got married on 9/12/15 and had our reception at Arrowhead. It was the PERFECT choice! Alexis and her team were absolutely great to work with, any time I had a question, Alexis responded extremely quickly. Our guests raved about the food, and how elegantly it was prepared. Our reception went so smoothly, there wasn't a single thing that went wrong. Alexis and her team were great about setting up all of our pictures, guest book, candles, and other display items for us so that we didn't have to worry about it the day of our wedding. It was great working with Alexis and the entire Arrowhead staff, I would recommend Arrowhead to any bride and groom!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I could not of picked a better venue. We got married on 9-18-15 at Arrowhead Golf Club and it was just amazing. Every single guest raved about how good the food and service was. The staff was so attentive to every detail that we wanted. The staff is extremely organized and the level of professionalism is astonishing! We were hoping for an outdoor ceremony there at the golf club but it rained and the way the staff worked with me and transformed everything to the inside was just lovely! They really made everything perfect! I would recommend Arrowhead Golf Club to ANY bride! We loved the food and staff so much we had our rehearsal dinner there and we go back on weekends from time to time to eat in the restaurant. The grounds are breath taking, the staff is sweet as can be, and they are in our book the best venue around! Big thank you to Alexis and all her helpers for EVERYTHING you did for us! You made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/04/2015

Alexis was amazing to work with, she was always there when I had random questions. I loved that they had a bridal show for the brides booked with arrowhead. Going to the tasting was amazing as well. All my guests loved the food. I'm so happy with our reception & how everything turned out! I can't wait to see the amazing photos!

Sent on 09/15/2015