10 Reviews for Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach

Party Bus (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)
10 Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach Reviews

Highly recommend, especially in circumstances that you need a lot of flexibility or have weird requests. Super accommodating!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Arrow-Prestige for our wedding on February 18. We reserved the 26-passenger Luxury Coach. Debbie and the coach arrived right on time at the Omni and took us to our ceremony location, after the ceremony Debbie brought us back to the Omni in a timely fashion. Debbie was so nice and always offered to help with whatever we needed. The luxury coach was a great choice; there was plenty of room for the 14 people in the bridal party. Arrow-prestige was extremely easy to work with and I would highly recommend their services, very reasonable prices.
Kaitlyn & Bill

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Party Bus

They came on time, were nice, provided water, let us leave our trash when we were done.. Can't ask for much more!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They were the only transportation company that would work with us on our specific timing needs, which was amazing -- we were able to spread out our 5 hour minimum, and it worked really well for our guests. Everyone came in on time (we were praised by the venue for having such punctual guests), and when we asked the driver on the last shuttle run from the reception to wait for stragglers coming out of the reception, she did. Everyone made it to the hotel safely, which was our primary concern. They also gave us a bit of a discount for booking a limo service with them to the airport for the honeymoon since we booked them for our wedding. Highly recommend. They were one of the few vendors that did exactly what we wanted them to do, no problems.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/9/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle

We used Arrow Prestige for our wedding day to shuttle the bridal party and guests back and forth from the hotel to the church and the church to the venue. We rented a white 25 passenger luxury coach and it worked perfectly for us. It was great to know that tip was already included in our payment so we did not have to address it later in the evening. The driver, Tony, was terrific. He was friendly and willing to do anything he could to help make our day special. After the reception was over he dropped the wedding party off at a bar on Thames Street in Newport and returned promptly in about an hour and a half to pick us up. Dealing with him and Arrow Prestige was a great choice and they took good care of us. It was not the first time we have used this company, nor will it be the last. They are a great business partner for weddings or just a night on the town. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Briana, 7/9/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Motor Coach, Shuttle

We used Arrow for our May 7th wedding and booked a limo (2 trips for our bridal party) and a coach bus (2 trips for our guests from the hotel to the wedding venue). The prices were very reasonable compared to other vendors in RI, they were professional, the driver was on time, and we didn't have to book super early compared to other wedding vendors. There was a small miscommunication which left me and my new husband stranded at the venue at the end of the evening, but they did come back and get us :) I would definitely recommend them for any transportation needs you have for your wedding.

Profile Picture Marci, 5/7/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Motor Coach, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo

I had a special request for transportation to and from Montreal for my wedding, and worked with the owner of the business to arrange this trip. He made it very easy for us, and very clearly laid out what the costs would be, the timing, really managing expectations. First off, I struggled to find another local provider for this trip, so their only competition was a national charter company or two, who wanted 50-75% more for the same journey. Prestige is a family business and therefore much more personable and easy to deal with. They were honest every step of the way, and it really felt okay trusting them to transport my family 400 miles to attend my wedding. The driver, Paul, was fantastic and I could not have asked for a more reasonable guy to safely take my family up to Montreal. Overall, they made this part of our big day stress-free and made sure we were moving according to the schedule. I would highly recommend them for critical jobs, such as your wedding, as it simply isn't worth it to gamble with less reputable vendors. They've been in business for 60-70 years for a reason. Trust them.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great limo company! They were incredibly kind and helpful every time I spoke to someone on the phone prior to our wedding day. That day our driver was great and very nice! Everything went off without a hitch. Their company is wonderful and pretty reasonable as well in comparison to other local transportation companies I had looked into. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Felicia, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Arrow-Prestige for my wedding party transportation for pre-wedding photos. They were the most reasonably priced limo service I could find in the area and I was extremely happy with their service. They were very punctual and the coach was very clean. I knew of a couple of spots I wanted to stop around Newport for pictures and our driver was very helpful in suggesting more spots that I didn't think of. As no one in the wedding was from the area, he also gave us a little information about different Newport spots while we were driving around. I would definitely recommend Arrow-Prestige for any limo needs and I would use them again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lori, 5/2/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I hired Arrow-Prestige for my wedding in Newport and they were amazing! Their pricing was the most reasonable out of every company I had contacted. They were on time and completely accommodating to my multi-stop request (we had rooms blocked at multiple hotels in the area). My sister-in-law also accidentally left her camera on the shuttle and our driver turned it in! It's nice to know that there are still honest people out there and that the driver, and company was looking out for us! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews