Arleigh Hair Makeup Reviews

4 | Fairfield, CT

4 Reviews for Arleigh Hair Makeup

Arleigh was awesome! She totally delivered the look I was going for and was incredibly flexible with my schedule. Thanks Arleigh!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Lindsey · Married on 01/31/2014

Arleigh was incredible ! I had a few trials with other people and really didn't like anything and was starting to get really nervous about my hair/ make up for my wedding day. I met with Arleigh and right away felt better about everything. She made me feel comfortable and really listened to what I wanted. I was able to wear my hair down for the ceremony and then up for the reception - which was what I wanted from the beginning. She did my hair before the ceremony at my hotel and than met me at my reception to pull my hair up, which was perfect for dancing all night. She and her team were able to do hair and makeup for 12 people and we were all ready right on time. We also received so many compliments on how great everyone's hair and make up looked. It was so easy to work with Arleigh, I really didn't have to stress about anything. I would reccommend Arleigh and her team to everyone I know! Couldn't be happier !

Sent on 02/12/2014

lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Arleigh and team were fantastic! Arleigh listened and did such a great job, all while having fun with me and all of my bridesmaids. She is great!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2007

Wonderfully talented! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2014