Arizona UpLighting Reviews

96 | Phoenix, AZ

96 Reviews for Arizona UpLighting

Sabina · Married on 02/18/2017

I met with Paul on the recommendation of my another vendor, after searching tirelessly for a vendor that could do my ceiling drape. I had a 60 x 60 room an wanted to cover the entire ceiling in ivory drape... at least that's how it started. Upon speaking with Paul, I realized he would be my go to vendor for everything decor related. He did my ceiling drapes, my wall drapes, provided my chandelier rental, my uplighting, strung bistro lights, provided & set up stage lighting for our band - needless to say he absolutely TRANSFORMED my venue into a real life dream. He is so professional, kind, creative, and as if that wasn't enough, also incredibly well priced. Upon incorporating SO much detail into his job, I never felt like I was nickel-and-dimed on anything. I always tell friends and family (who are still talking about the stunning decor) that Paul singlehandedly elevated our wedding 110%!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jenny · Married on 12/03/2016

Paul created a beautiful ambience of lights for my ceremony,
    It really transformed the space!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2016

Since I never met Paul face to face (did it all through email) I was a little apprehensive about what I was getting. I hired Paul to do some lighting and draping on the ceiling for my daughter’s wedding at Gainey Ranch and it was AMAZING! Paul brought the banquet room to life, gave it a beautiful, elegant and classic look! Thank you Paul.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Susan · Married on 11/05/2016

Paul did an amazing job! His vision for the lighting surpassed mine and was absolutely perfect! He was very professional, and worked with us to ensure that everything was perfect. he even installed the lights 2 days before the wedding.
    I would definitely recommend Paul

Sent on 10/31/2016

Vicki · Married on 11/05/2016

I would definitely advise you to book this vendor. Paul was easy to reach and responsive and patient with all questions. He accommodated requests and suggested ideas. The design was tailor made for our event. Equipment was
    upscale and installation flawless. Prices were very reasonable and Paul was just great to work with. You can't go wrong.
    Vicki Post

Sent on 01/02/2017

My niece decided to have her wedding reception in a community center conference room that held 200 guests.. I had used Arizona Uplighting for another event and called for a consultation to help with the reception. We used the uplighting in gold around the room with corner accents of one of the wedding colors. We had a few uplights outside. We also had white tablecloths with accent strip lights under the table for the head table and a full drape with twinkling lights behind the entire wedding party's head table. I thought the room had dimmers, but didn't. So, I turned off the room lights completely. The room came alive with a joyful and beautiful ambiance. The cost was around $1200. I had originally selected a lot more lights, but, with the vendor's help was able to scale it back and still get the beautiful room. Without the lighting, the party would not have as fun. I am extremely happy. Every picture is spectacular with the twinkling light backdrop. Arizona Uplighting is the best.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/22/2016

Paul was great! Fair prices and the lights looked perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Vince · Married on 10/21/2016

Answered the phone quickly and was really friendly to work with. The lighting was fantastic and he even added an extra light to make the room look perfect. I'd definitely recommend to anyone to any of my friends.

Sent on 10/25/2016

A · Married on 04/22/2016

Arizona UpLighting is an amazing vendor. Paul was always super responsive. They did an amazing job with my up lights, showed up on time and did the exact color that I requested for the lights. I would use them again for any event!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Chris · Married on 04/16/2016

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Paul to help with lighting our outdoor private residence wedding. From our first request for information, to the tear of our event the day after, Paul worked so hard to make sure our vision came to life...even when we didn't know what our vision was.

From offering suggestions for what we needed months in advance to doing a day before walk thru to address some of my last minute concerns, Paul did everything you could imagine to deliver the best experience possible. We didn't know what to expect with regard to the uplighting Paul installed so he told me, "trust me, when you see it, it will be your WOW". Boy was he spot on. We walked into a backyard paradise at dusk that literally took our breath away. From washing everything in great hues of blue to the perfect bistro lighting to dine by and pops of light on all of our important details, Paul hit it out of the park.

Those who know me will tell you that I have incredibly high expectations that are hard to meet in any respect, but Paul far surpassed anything that I could have expected. We will certainly recommend him time and time again.

Sent on 05/03/2016

The service was amazing. Paul was very creative and helpful! I showed him an idea of what I wanted and he exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Meredith · Married on 02/12/2016

We needed to use lighting to help transform a high school gym into a venue for a very large adult party. He worked within my budget and helped me figure out what I needed and the best way to achieve that. I have never really outsourced lighting before so I guess I can't really comment on value but I was SO HAPPY with Paul! We ran into a few glitches when he came to set up and not only was he TOTALLY patient about it, but he also helped us brainstorm alternatives. His calmness and flexibility combined with his desire to help us get our desired effect was such a blessing amidst all of the other stress of a big event. I would recommend Paul to ANYONE. Working with him was an absolutely joy and the lights were amazing!! Very pleased customer and he will be my top contact the next time I have these needs! Thank you Paul!

Sent on 02/28/2016

I've used Arizona UpLighting for the last 4-5 years for all my events and I can't say enough great things about them! They are fast, efficient, professional, funny, and most of all, they want you to be happy!! I've referred them to many friends for their events and everyone feels the same! They will be my vendor for life!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2015

After many years in the industry, it is refreshing to work with Paul at Arizona Uplighting. His work is absolutely beautiful and meticulously set. His visions throughout the planning process are effectively communicated and I trust him completely. He is easy to work with, very quick to respond and eager to please our clients. I highly recommend Paul for lighting and draping decor.

Pamela · Married on 12/06/2015

What a wonderful find! Paul did a fabulous job of transforming our venue.
    Everything he touched turned out perfect. The Draping & Lighting he provided was amazing.
    It was a dream come true! Look no further!
    Arizona Uplighting does a spectacular job.

Ashlea · Married on 12/04/2015

Lighting is EVERYTHING when it comes to outdoor parties and Paul takes care of it perfectly. He is our first call when we plan our Special Events.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Paul was the best and we will use him again for future events

Mary Kay · Married on 11/14/2015

Paul's lighting for my daughter's outdoor wedding reception was just beautiful. It really enhanced the space. He returned all my calls and e-mails promptly and was great work with.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Paul was AMAZING to work with. He met us twice at our venue and spent an hour with us each time. He didn't just give us lighting advice and plans, but he used his experience to help us design the entire layout of our wedding. His ideas were BRILLIANT and made our wedding set-up perfect. Now for the lighting. It was GORGEOUS!!! Everything was well lit and the lighting looked so cool. It was a full moon that night as well, and having the awesome string lights instead of a tent was PERFECT!! I can't say enough good things about Paul. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! FANTASTIC!!!!

We had 150 guests. 19 round tables and 18 person head table. We had a 20 x 20 dance floor. Not one area suffered from poor lighting. Even the bar and the gift table (which were further away) were well lit. Superb experience.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Carole · event on 10/01/2015

Very positive experience - on time, professional, follow-through, smooth, expert!

Sent on 10/05/2015

It was a pleasure working with Paul, he was very understanding of our requirements, easy to deal with and quick on the setup and takedown. The lights looked phenomenal and really made the event noteworthy. Would highly recommend for any type of event!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Connie · Married on 06/13/2015

Paul was a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend him to my friends an neighbors.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Diane · Married on 05/23/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. If you are looking for a professional, caring, quality vendor you will need to look no further. Paul went above and beyond to makes our event perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2015