Aristide | Mansfield Reviews

Aristide | Mansfield 7
  • Katrina

Katrina Del Prado · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Great Customer Service

We didn't end up going with Aristide but I did want to say how professional they are as a company. The venue was amazing!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Katrina, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We truly appreciate it and glad that you found your experience professional and the venue amazing! We wish you all the best with the wedding planning and congratulations again!
  • Kaycee

Kaycee Narciso · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Booked for December!

Although our wedding is not until December 8, we have had a great experience with team at Aristide Mansfield. Planning sucks--especially after moving two states over on top of planning a wedding. I know it will be great once all is said and done! Audra was wonderful from the moment we got there up to now. They're very responsive. The venue is beautiful. It's off of a residential/main road; however, there are so many trees, flowers, bushes, etc. where it feels as though you are away from the vehicle mayhem. But easy enough to get to for out-of-towners. Review for the day of pending. But I'm sure it will be great.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kaycee! We are so thrilled you have chosen Aristide | Mansfield for your special day and we couldn't be more excited for you! We hope to continue to be a resource for you as you plan so please feel free to contact us at any time if we can help with anything!
  • Tim

Tim · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Perfect venue for a wedding

Beautiful venue, classic, picturesque, worthy of finalizing the perfect day with your loved one.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so happy you love our venue and that you feel that we provide a beautiful space for a couple's special day!

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2019

my experience after having a tour with this vendor was amazing

When I saw this venue for the first time i knew exactly that I was going to take it 😍😍😍. It is just what I want for my wedding. I can’t wait to have my events over there 🥰🥰

Sent on 01/08/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Sarah, thank you SO much for the great review! We're so glad you love our venue and we are so excited to host your big day here! Please feel free to contact us anytime during the wedding planning!

Ashlee · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Venue!

Perfect Venue and staff is wonderful and quick to respond!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Ashlee, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you find our venue and staff responsive! We hope that you have a great experience with us!

Mikayla · Married on 04/26/2019

Easy to work with

Aristide Mansfield was awesome! The food was great and the day of coordinator was awesome! If my husband and I could get married again, we would choose this place all over again.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Mikayla! Thank you so much for that sweet review! We are so happy to hear that you not only enjoyed our venue but our in house catering and staff as well! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you both the very best in your marriage!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/11/2019

The Best Venue Ever!

Aristide Mansfield was absolutely amazing!!! From the first moment I stepped into the beautiful venue, I fell in love with it! Their staff is the best ever, especially Audra Richardson. She ran my wedding and was so insanely helpful!!!! All the girls there were!!! I am a little detailed oriented and like to be very organized. I emailed them probably at least 3 times a week with various questions. They always responded asap and answered everything thoroughly. Audra and her assistant even saved my dress that night! I had a zipper malfunction but they worked together and managed to come up with a plan to fix it promptly.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Aristide | Mansfield 8
    Aristide | Mansfield 9
    Aristide | Mansfield 10

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad you loved our venue and staff and found them helpful! We're sorry you feel that way about our policy and glad that you understand why we have this policy in place. We're so glad you loved our in-house catering! We wish you both nothing but the best and congratulations again! -Aristide | Mansfield Management

Jazmin · Married on 03/22/2019

March Wedding

This venue was simply beautiful and made my Day more than memorable. Janelle was amazing to work with and made sure that my vision came to life. Also, our food was delicious!! We were skeptical at first since we weren’t able to attend a taste testing, but there was no need, our choices were great!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Aristide | Mansfield 11
    Aristide | Mansfield 12

Damaris Juarez · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing and wonderful!

The venue was wonderful! And also the people were amazing! They are so sweet and also so helpful with everything.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Mcellist

Marita · Married on 03/10/2019

Terrific Value & bea

Having my wedding at Aristide was a terrific decision. For starters, the grounds themselves are well maintained so your pictures are going to look phenomenal. Audra and Jenelle are wonderful to work with. They do a great job making sure you feel appreciated. They even lend a hand when needed during your rehearsal and reception so that things can stay on track and you can spend more time with those that came to celebrate you. Their in-house catering, Milestone, has some amazing food! Very well prepared & affordable pricing.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hi Marita,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so happy you had a great experience with our venue, catering, and staff. We are absolutely thrilled for you and Clayton and loved your beautiful ceremony under our Loggia! We wish you both the very best and congratulations again!
  • Niyah

Niyah · Married on 11/25/2018

Dream Wedding

Everything I've ever wanted in a wedding, this venue delivered!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Niyah! We are so so happy to hear that we could deliver your dream wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience

As a bride the last thing I wanted to do was be stressed out on the best day of my life. Aristide made sure that I wasn't. If I had any questions they were always very quick to respond which was super helpful!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Priscilla! Thank you so much for that kind review! We are so excited to hear that we could relieve any stress and help your wedding day go off without a hitch! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day! We wish you and Peter the very best in your marriage!
  • Lilian

Lilian · Married on 09/29/2018

Just absolutely beautiful!

I wouldn't have picked a better place to have my ceremony! With the options of indoor and out door really helped out with the weather changes in texas!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Malikah · Married on 09/08/2018

Aristide was beautiful and provided an atmosphere fit for a queen.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Malikah! Thank you so much for that sweet review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience! You should absolutely feel like a queen on your wedding day! We wish you and Robert the very best in your marriage!

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved this venue! We experienced very professional service and quality for our money. I planned my own wedding and they were always willing and available to answer my many questions! Great place.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Aristide | Mansfield 13
    Aristide | Mansfield 14
    Aristide | Mansfield 15
    Aristide | Mansfield 16
    Aristide | Mansfield 17

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your wedding was everything you hoped for! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a big day! Thank you so much for including your beautiful photos as well! We wish you and David the very best!

Mandi · Married on 06/03/2018

This place was awesome. The venue is beautiful but the staff made this experience great. They were so nice and patient through the whole process from the moment we walked in the door.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hi Mandi,
    Thank you so much for that great review! Your wedding day was beautiful and we couldn't be happier for you and Jeremy! Thank you for the kind words about our venue and our staff. It's our goal to create a great experience for every couple! Congratulations again, Mandi!
    -Aristide | Mansfield Management

Alex · Married on 03/24/2018

Such a great team to work with and help plan for our big day! It is a beautiful location and just made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Thank you Alex for leaving this great review! We are so thrilled to hear you loved our venue!

Anitria · Married on 03/15/2018

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE ARISTIDE MANSFIELD VENUE. It is a breathtaking venue. My husband and I got married there 3/15/18 and everyone loved the beauty this venue obtains. I searched all across DFW area to find an affordable (BOOK ON A WEEKDAY) and beautiful venue that would enhance our dream wedding and Aristide Mansfield was the place! From the beginning, we were always well accommodated and taken care of. The day of the wedding Audra and Courtney were the MVPs! They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding went smoothly! Audra and Courtney knew exactly what they were doing and got everyone on the same page. The venue itself fit our huge wedding party so well also. I had 13 bridesmaids and my husband had 13 groomsmen. The suites for our wedding parties were a perfect size! I would pick them again if I had to do it all over again. LOVE THIS PLACE.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Molly · Married on 01/13/2018

(This review is for the Flower Mound location.)

Aristide Flower Mound just felt *right* from the very first time we went to visit and as we toured other venues, our minds kept going back to Aristide. We attended a Open House event at Aristide and getting to see it "in action" confirmed for us that it was the ideal place for our wedding and reception. The venue is cozy, warm, classic, neutral and timeless and the staff was patient, knowledgable, responsive and they were genuinely kind and happy for us and our family. We have gotten so many compliments from guests about how much they loved our venue! Special thanks and appreciation go to Priscilla for walking us through our entire process, from our first private tour of the venue to seeing us into our getaway car at the end of our reception and EVERYTHING in between!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Gorgeous venue! Very organized and very helpful every step of the way! Could of not made better choice. Made our special day and the planning process very easy. We had our daughter’s birthday party here. Will definitely book for another! Thank you!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2017

We booked our ceremony and reception in the Aristide and are so glad we did. The venue was absolutely beautiful. My now husband and I were living out of state at the time and Priscilla really worked with us to make sure that things went extra smoothly, even Facetiming with us to go over details! The day went off without a hitch and it was that much more memorable because of our experience with the Aristide.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kelsie · Married on 06/03/2017

Aristide Flower Mound was the best wedding vendor we could've asked for. The place was beautiful on its own and hardly needed decorating. Perfect fit for our indoor/outdoor 170 guest wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2017

ssam · Married on 12/07/2016

excellent service!! keep up the great work!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Thank you so much for saying such kind things about our customer service! We will absolutely continue to give couples the best customer experience possible! Thank you! - Aristide Management

Janica · Married on 10/21/2016

My fiance and I recently visited Aristide as a possible venue for our wedding. On the drive out to Mansfield, which was an hour from our home, we thought that this place would really have to wow us in order for it to be worth the hour drive for us and 2 hour drive for most of our family. Especially for those coming out of state. We pulled up and walked inside and immediately my jaw dropped. It's absolutely beautiful. Then the lovely assistant Kristen welcomed us, gave us some water, and showed us around the grooms suite and bridal suite. My jaw dropped yet again! The brides suite is stunning. It is what every girl wishes for on their wedding day. THEN we saw it. The beyond gorgeous ballroom. You immediately feel like you are in Italy in a villa. There is colored accent lighting on almost every column. There are two large balconies you can utilize, a separate hall where you can have the buffet line, and there is so much space on the floor. Then we went out to the grounds which house a fireplace, small garden, another green space, fountains, another gorgeous balcony like something out of Romeo and Juliet al

Sent on 08/01/2015

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review of Aristide! We are so happy you loved our venue! Thank you so much for giving us the pleasure of showing you Aristide! We hope for all the best in your marriage! Best Wishes- Aristide Management