Arielle Haze Photography Reviews

7 | Glendale, CA

7 Reviews for Arielle Haze Photography

linda · Married on 03/17/2012

I did not enjoy the whole wedding planning process, so anything that made it easier was very welcome. We were, therefore, thrilled to find Arielle & Elysia.....a one-stop shop, if you like. I liked Arielle's online portfolio and, from the first time I met her, felt comfortable working with her. We welcomed her suggestions on location for our engagement shoot and were sooo pleased with the photos she took. She even managed to take several great shots of our 2 1/2 year old son, a notoriously slippery photo subject. We used several of her shots at our wedding venue and, after the quality of our engagement pics, I was so looking forward to seeing our wedding shots. Arielle did not disappoint. She brought a 2nd photographer with her and they both arrived early and stayed late. I did not want to take hours with posed photos, so she took everything I wanted in a short space of time, while the 2nd photographer was capturing shots of our guests inside the venue. They have taken some beautiful photos, many of which are suitable for enlarging and framing. We're a little slow at getting around to it, but can't wait to make our selections and see the finished product. I would highly recommend Arielle as a wedding photographer.....she was easy to work with and produced excellent photos.

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/24/2010

Gorgeous photos + fun experience! Arielle Haze has a wealth of talent and a knack for putting everyone at ease in front of the camera. She had me at, "How's it going?" when she pulled up in her Prius at our engagement session. After spending an hour or two with her that day, my fears of being a camera-shy bride were put to rest. Our bridal party had a great time with her posed, sometimes-a-little-silly shots, but she also captured plenty of candid ones, too. Each of her photos contain something warm or funny or heartbreaking -- and they're always artistically composed. I can't tell you how many compliments my husband and I have received! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Gavin · Married on 08/15/2010

Simply put: WOW!!

We were so grateful to use Arielle Haze as our photographer! Her pictures are truly incredible and gorgeous! My wife and I receive so many compliments on the pictures we've posted. Arielle was able to brilliantly capture the magic and individuality of our wedding. She was fun and creative and efficiently photographed every detail of our wedding day. The pictures are too beautiful for words. We highly recommend Arielle Haze Photography for any wedding or event.
    -Gavin B.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Jillian · Married on 08/14/2010

We actually found Arielle on Wedding Wire. It was really tough finding photographers and other vendors for that matter. We are so glad that we did come to this site, and found her though. She photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and we enjoyed every minute we were with her. For our engagement session, we were nervous because it was so gloomy out, but from the photos you wouldn't even be able to tell. She really focuses on her lighting, and angles, and she made sure that we were comfortable in every photo. My husband is not fond of photos being taken of him, but with Arielle he didn't complain not one time.
    Everyone loves our engagement photos, and they believe they are unique and fun.
    On our wedding day, Arielle was there with her assistant and she was very attentive to our needs. She worked within our time contraints, because our wedding timeline was very tight, Arielle made every second count.
    Unlike other wedding photographers who are some what uptight, in my opinion, Arielle has fun with your wedding and keeps everyone laughing and having a good time while she is taking photos with them. She has an amazing eye for making photos look great and different. If you decide to go with her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/13/2010

kai · Married on 06/13/2009

Amazinggggggggggggg A+++++++++++++++ photographer! Highly recommended to capture wonderful memories for your wedding or any other event you may be planning. Arielle is kind, professional and dedicated to the art of Photography!

Sent on 07/06/2009
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2009

We didn't even know, if it would be possible to find a professional, creative and funny officiant for our wedding --- until we found ARIELLE! Our wedding turned out to become as beautiful and natural as we wanted it to be because of her! Her creativity was the perfect match and we can't thank her enough. She also took our amazing wedding pictures, which still leaves us in awe how she managed not to miss any memorable moment and created photos of us that reflect the beauty of that day in the best way possible. We highly, highly recommend her if you want a special, inspiring and uplifting wedding or the best photos possible!!! Jess & Matt

Sent on 04/23/2009

Katrina · Married on 06/12/2010

Arielle helped capture the perfect memories for our wedding. She not only flew out to our wedding location, but she came early to make sure she was familiar with the location and to capture all those special memories throughout the entire wedding weekend. She managed to capture the traditional photos and a lot of creative fun pictures as well. Her photos were inspiring and beautiful, my husband and I could not have asked for anything else.

Sent on 08/09/2010