Ariel Music & Events Reviews

Ariel Music & Events 3
Ariel Music & Events 4

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely phenomenal - best band I've heard

WOW. Ariel Music & Events (and especially the Heartbeat Dance Band) were PHENOMENAL. We are still on a high from our wedding and how amazing the band was. My husband and I knew we wanted a great band for our wedding reception, and Heartbeat delivered in every way. They blew us (and all of our guests) away with their energy and their talent. The energy on our dance floor was something I had never seen at a wedding before. The dance floor was packed the entire night - from the very beginning until the very end of the reception. This was largely due to the quality and energy of the Heartbeat Band. They knew exactly how to get the crowd going, and they knew which songs to play during which times in the night. They were truly the best wedding band I have ever seen in my life.

Lawrence and the rest of the Heartbeat Band were flawless on our wedding day. I cannot count how many compliments we received about the band. People not only commented the night of our wedding, but we are STILL getting compliments on the band nearly 2 months later. Several of our friends have even asked for the name of the band, so they can reserve them for their upcoming weddings.

Working with Ariel Music was extremely easy - a special thank you to Liz for making sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. Working with her was seamless, she is extremely professional and genuinely wanted us to have a perfect day. We HIGHLY recommend this band to our family, friends, and anyone else reading this.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Michael Villanella · Married on 03/12/2019

Fantastic experience all around

We had a limited set up time since our ceremony was where the band would be. They were able to work with us and the venue to get it done. The band was the heart and soul of our wedding. The dance floor was filled all night. Great musicians - very professional. Guests are still telling us how great the band was.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Ariel Music & Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. All the planning and teamwork made it all flow smoothly! I'm so glad to know how great the wedding celebration was for you and Julie!

Aj W · Married on 12/21/2018

Ton of fun

Ariel played a variety of fun songs across our requested genres and played them all spectacularly. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and raved about the band for days following. They're also more affordable than comparably talented groups. Ariel gets the people going!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Crocitto · Married on 10/20/2018

Wish I could experience my wedding over again become of Ariel!

WE LOVED ARIEL! The moment we saw their showcase we knew they were the right band for us. Liz was terrific to work with, and they made our wedding! We still receive complements from our guests. We were also thrilled that they drew 3 hrs upstate to perform, and we didn't hear any complaints. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Ariel Music & Events 5
    Ariel Music & Events 6

Ariel Music & Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Lauren! We loved performing for your wedding. Your song selection was great and the guests were so much fun to perform for! Congratulations!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2018

I looked around for bands for our wedding for almost 5 months. When I came across Ariel Music and Events website, I was blown away by their sound! I had a few of my friends go see them at a free showcase and they said they had a great time. I booked them right after! They were so great about setting up times to talk, especially with me planning this whole thing out of state. To top it all off, the band was absolutely fantastic at our wedding!!! It has almost been a full month, and people are still talking about how fabulous the band was! Thank you for making our night so special and so much fun!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Anna · Married on 08/11/2018

The number one thing that my guests told me was how amazing the band was! They were unbelievable! Lawrence was the MC and he rocked it! He sang on the dance floor with us! Jay sang our wedding song, Just The Way You Are by Biily Joel flawlessly! It was absolutely incredible! I recommend them to everyone! Thank you for an amazing night!

Sent on 09/16/2018

nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

The Heartbeat Band was AMAZING! My husband and I were just married in June and had this band at our wedding. Our guests are STILL talking about how amazing the music was - we were told our wedding was a top 10 for many people because of the music and dancing! Liz is amazing to work with and will help you through the entire process. This band/entertainment company comes highly recommended. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Ariel performed at our June 2018 wedding and they were phenomenal! We are pretty picky when it comes to good music and we can honestly say that Ariel delivered. Everybody on site - from the musicians to the sound and setup crew - were extremely talented and professional. They brought such an amazing energy to our reception and kept everybody on the dance floor. Liz was incredibly helpful in talking us through all the details and helping us map out the night. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Ariel and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Nicolette · Married on 02/17/2018

I got married on February 17th and used Ariel for my band. They were amazing!!! Everything went so perfectly. Liz is so nice and very easy to work with. The band played all the songs we wanted them to play and did not play any of the songs on our do not play list. People from our wedding are still talking about the band and keep saying how amazing they were. The night was so perfect and I could not be happier with how Ariel performed. Definitely use them. You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jan · Married on 02/03/2018

We love Heartbeat Dance Band!!!!!! We worked with Elizabeth from Ariel Music & Events and had Heartbeat play at our last two annual black tie events and they do not disappoint! They are an amazing band with a wide range of music selection from the old Big Band standards to the current pop hits. Heartbeat is fun and gets everyone up and out of their seats ready to dance the night away. Michael has an amazing voice and charms everyone with his smooth Sinatra style dinner music. Christi and the other musicians were super engaged with everyone and intuitively knew exactly the music everyone wanted to hear!!! Our members (lawyers and judges) are excited to know Heartbeat/Ariel will be the band at next year’s Barristers’ Ball and we can’t wait to see them again in 2019!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Ariel Music & Events 7

James · Married on 10/28/2017

This band was perfect for our wedding reception working in coordination with the caterers to make a perfect evening. Anyone who spoke to me at the wedding reception and afterwards always included a a statement about how great the band was. They kept people dancing and singing with there amazing musical skills.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better night! The band took every detail into consideration and gave Beyonce a run for her money with their rendition of "Love on Top"! :) Very professional and responsive. People are still talking about how amazing the band was!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jim · Married on 10/07/2017

Ariel Music Group was fantastic. Elizabeth was incredibly responsive and helpful. Having not used a full-time wedding planner, it was comforting to speak with Elizabeth to walk through the introductions and timeline for the wedding. Ariel listened to all of our music requests, and learned our wedding song. Their song list is current, and always getting updated. Go visit their showcase and hear their music. Very happy we used Ariel, we couldn't imagine using another group.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Benjamin · Married on 09/30/2017

We could not have been more please with Ariel Music and Events, specifically the Heartbeat Dance Band which was fantastic!

They played the music at our ceremony (saxophone and keyboard) and we had the rest of the group (10 pieces total...including trumpet!) for the rest of the day. They played from 4:30PM until Midnight with only a few small breaks. They were fantastic which is a huge understatement.

They played all of our requested songs and could not have been more accommodating. Lawrence, the lead singer and Michael the M.C. were both wonderful people and kept everything on track for the night.

This band does monthly "showcases" where you can see them perform in person before you make your decision. We went to a showcase and had seen them previously in Westport, CT at an outdoor venue. Once you see them at a showcase, you will want to book them immediately. And book quickly as they are in very high demand.

I would recommend anyone looking for a group for their wedding to pick Ariel. Top notch and amazing artists!

Kristyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Saw them at friends wedding and HAD to have them for mine. They made the night magical. Everyone couldn’t stop taking about how awesome they were!!

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Every time my (now) husband and I went to a wedding, we'd always take note of the band or DJ and decided early on that we were set on a band for our wedding, and they had to be AMAZING! When it came time to plan our own wedding, we went to showcase after showcase, intent on finding a high energy group that would keep people dancing all night. My dad has been in a band my whole life and I wanted him to be able to sing a few songs with the band. After seeing Ariel's showcase we were convinced they were right for us. Lee and Liz were so helpful through the whole planning process including deciding which instruments to include for ceremony and reception, song choices, timing, etc.! Everyone commented on our band and we are so thankful and appreciative. We'd highly recommend Ariel!

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

We used Heartbeat Band for our wedding in Southern Connecticut, and we cannot say enough about how amazing they were!! We have had so many compliments from almost every guest, saying how much they loved the band and the music! Heartbeat truly brought the party to our reception, which was exactly what we wanted. They brought so much energy and amazing talent to our reception and they had almost every guest on their feet and dancing throughout the night! We were able to choose our favorite songs and "must-haves" for the night, which the band carefully curated into an amazing playlist. I would highly recommend Heartbeat band, they are worth the price!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Laurem · Married on 06/24/2017

We chose Ariel music for our wedding day band! It was absolutely the BEST choice we made for our wedding!!!! Music was the most important part of our day and when we first heard Ariel they were so amazing!!!! They had so much energy, went with the flow of the crowd, and kept everyone dancing all night! They even let me be the center of attention in singing my favorite song to the crowd! (Closer) it was so easy to work with Liz and the members of the band and they were so willing to do everything I requested!! Simply the best day ever and it wouldn't of been the same without Ariel!!!!! They made our wedding day SO MUCH FUN! I wish I could redo this day!!! Thank you Ariel!!!! I would recommend this band to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Ariel was absolutely fantastic. People we're dancing til the very end. Liz was very helpful in planning the layout of the night (and had multiple phone calls with me), and the band is extremely talented and professional. Love <3

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

We used the Heartbeat band from Ariel music & events for our wedding in Connecticut this past June. They were worth every penny. The one thing people continue to rave about from our wedding to this day is the band. Their energy was incredible, the song selection perfect and working with them was a pleasure. People who never dance told me they danced at my wedding. They couldn't help themselves! They did the perfect mix of oldies and new songs that catered to everyone. When preparing for my wedding they took into account all our song requests and were very responsive to our emails and calls. They were as accommodating as I could expect. I highly recommend this band to anyone planning a wedding. They're a true gem!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/06/2017

Ariel really rocked our wedding. We liked the band because of the diversity of the vocalists - they've got someone that can sing everything - and they've all got great voices. We went and saw the band at their showcase twice and they were even better on our wedding day. Liz was great to work with - very responsive to emails and sat on the phone with us to go over every detail of the evening. On the day of the wedding, the band knew how to execute our requests as well as feed off the energy of the crowd to play just what was needed at the right times to get everyone on their feet. The dance floor was rocking before dinner and it was almost a let down when we had to sit down and eat. EVERYONE - literally 200 people at our wedding - commented on how PHENOMENAL the band was. People raved. They sounded great. Horns were top-notch. Vocalists were top-notch.... and as I mentioned, they were experienced enough to know what songs to play at what times to get as many people on the dance floor as possible. They truly made our wedding the great success that it was. People will be talking about the band and the fun time that they had dancing for many months and years to come. We were completely satisfied with Ariel and would recommend them to any bride and groom.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Carol · Married on 04/29/2017

Heartbeat Dance Band is excellent. There are not enough adjectives to describe the immense talent of these musicians. My daughter's wedding absolutely rocked! The dance floor was never empty. Even after the last song of the night, our crowd did not want the band to stop and chanted "One more song! One more song! One more song!" And the band complied. Simply the best. You can't go wrong hiring Heartbeat for your special occasion. Also, Liz, the band manager, was wonderful to work with. She helped make the magic happen.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Ariel Music & Events's reply:

Tony, the bandleader for Heartbeat Dance Band, had nothing but raves to say about Erica's wedding. The staff was so helpful, the crowd was so pumped, and the wedding was a huge success!! Congratulations! It was a pleasure to work with you to plan all the details and to see it all come together!

Amy · Married on 01/07/2017

We have had a great experience Ariel Music & Events at the weddings of both our son and our daughter. They are easy to deal with up front, are very fabulous at delivering what you ask for, and have an amazing sound. If you want a party where the dance floor is always full and your guests are having a great time, this is the group to work with. Have fun!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Liz · Married on 10/15/2016

This review is for Heartbeat Dance Band, who performed for our October 15 wedding of 175 people in a tented reception in CT. We communicated with Liz throughout the booking and planning process - she was very diligent, responsive and helpful throughout. The band was willing to negotiate when it came to add-ons like an extra band member (we ended up with 9 pieces), ceremony and cocktail hour musicians, which was fantastic and really helped us to be able to have one music/sound provider for everything. Heartbeat was incredible. The entire time they were performing, our dance floor was packed and our guests were having the best time. We've received so many compliments from guests - multiple guests commented that during dinner, they were loving the music and expected that it was a recording but looked over to see a crooner performing on a vintage mic - this was such an unexpected and excellent touch.

My now husband found Heartbeat online and we found their value to be fantastic compared to other bands of similar size and quality. We honestly never even saw the band perform in person - we booked after watching online videos and were never able to make it to one of their showcases before our wedding. We always had confidence they would be fantastic, despite being booked to play another wedding earlier that day - even before our wedding, a friend's sister ended up booking Heartbeat for her wedding next year on our recommendation as well. The band was professional, upbeat and totally understood the vibe we were going for - they sent us an agenda sheet and song list to complete ahead of time which gave us the chance to voice just what we wanted.

We would highly recommend Heartbeat to anyone getting married and looking for a band!

Sent on 10/30/2016